Spiders Mark [discontinued]

By luna_renn

Jade Rose lived a peaceful life with his family. There was only one danger and that was they lived on the out... More

Loss
bank robbery
Upgrade
Discover
The beginning
Beacon
Beacon pt.2
Diffrence
Dying star
Jaunedice
Unusual snow
Snow fall
Speacial surprise
On the other side
A talk before the trip
forever fall
Following the trail
Even more complicated
The day (volume 1 end)
FOOD FIGHT!
Best friends
Perfect
Another escape
defeated by cookie
away
trahison
Broken
The dance
Golden Rose
field trip
the first day
uncovered
All aboard
ice cream problem
A Grimm situation
control
An Experience (volume 2 end)
switch
a new gem
start of the Festival
Winter is coming
a bird came to visit
Countermeasures
crime decrease
the return
A single choice
Offline
Aftermath
Downhill
beginning of the end
A slow destruction
A blinding white end
Without a doubt in the world! (Volume 3 end)
A big reunion
Back in action
Moving on
A hard encounter
Taking things apart
Oniyuri Pt.1
Oniyuri Pt.2
Toxin
The Rose curse (Volume 4 end)
Back in the saddle again
A very random set of events

What're you doing here?

17 0 0
By luna_renn

Back at Patch, Lily kicked the front door open scaring the life out of Yang.

Yang: what're doing, Lily?!

Lily: I made this cool ass arm for you!

She lifted up the box and pointed to it. In her spare time, Lily wanted Yang to be, well, Yang again. So she made an arm.

Yang: You did what?

Lily: Exactly What it sounds like! An arm, you know, the thing you seem to be lacking on the right!

Lily's enthusiasm was kinda off the chart. This really only happens when she makes something new.

Lily ran over and placed the box in front of Yang.

Lily: I have no idea how I did it, but it also just fuckin clips on!

Yang looked away.

Yang: I... I'm not feeling too great now... maybe later?

Lily just put on a really big smile.

Lily: Sure! Yeah! Absolutely!

When people give the "triple okay" things aren't okay. She was a little mad, just a little. All that trouble just for a "maybe later."

Lily: it's really no problem. ...I'll just bury with my spirt...

She mumbled the last half of this.

Yang: What was that?

Lily shakes her head.

Lily: Nothing. Just come to me when you're ready.

She put the lid back on the box and speed-walked away. Upstairs in Lily's room, she put the box on her bed and took off her glasses.

Lily: Really? I would've been fucking ecstatic if I walked up to them and said, "Hey! You want your arm back?"

She sighed.

Lily: I'm a damn scientist, not a psychologist...

Yang's been like ever since the fall of Beacon but honestly, she didn't even get the worst of it. But hey, everyone has different breaking points.

Lily: Where's Jade-? Yeah... he left...

She falls back and stares at the ceiling.

Lily: ....I can't stay here another second...

It was boring, Yang brings down whatever happy mood is going, and Tai keeps making dad jokes. It was everything Lily didn't want, especially the dad jokes.

Lily: Yeah, I'll meet everyone in Haven! Get the hell out of here!

Of course, she'll leave the arm. But she didn't slave away for a week for nothing. Yang'll eventually put it on.

Lily: I even got that pretty big house for them to stay in over there... and I get to talk to Mina again!

With that, she began to pack up what little stuff she had and prepare to leave.

Lily: Can't wait to see that idiot again...

——————

Over with team JNPR and Ruby, they were walking through some woods and oddly, there wasn't any Grimm around. But they really didn't notice except for Penny and Jade who found it strange. But hey, it made their walking easier so they weren't complaining. 

Jade: I swear, someone is watching us...

Penny appeared at his side. 

Penny: No way! I would've noticed by now! 

She threw up her hands striking a few poses. Jade chuckled a little. 

Jade: I'm glad I have such an elite with us. 

This makes Penny really happy. 

Penny: Definitely! 

Jade: Should we go a bit further or set up camp here? 

He had seen it was getting dark fast.

Ruby: Let's set up for the night. 

Everyone agreed and got out there stuff. After setting up, they get out some stuff to cook. 

Ren: Who's cook for today? 

Jade looked away from his sleeping bag. 

Jade: I'm pretty sure it's Penny? 

Penny: I am fully prepared! 

The last time she cooked it was with the help of Nora which ended with everyone going to sleep hungry as THEY didn't even know what they made.  

Penny: It was all good until Nora started handing me stuff! 

Nora's head flicked towards the conversation. Her expression gave it away. She was the reason they didn't eat. 

Jade: I think it's safe to let Penny cook... 

Ruby: It smelled pretty good until Nora went over there. 

Nora opened her mouth but knew how bad it was. 

Nora: Fair point! 

She turned back around while Penny 2.0 started to get things started. 

Jade: I'll check around the area for Grimm. 

He stood up and began walking. 

Ren: Want me to come with? 

Jade: Nah, from the looks of today, I bet there won't be many Grimm out tonight. 

Ren: Alright. Don't be afraid to call for help. 

Jade: I won't. 

Jade continued to walk deeper while stretching his arms.  

Once he was deep enough, he closed his eyes and focused on the feeling of being watched. He's been feeling it all day. 

He zeroed in on it and quickly shot a web line to it and pulled. He seen it was a bird and it fell off the branch and behind a tree. 

What crashed onto the ground was a bit surprising as it was Summer Rose herself.

Jade: Summer? What're you doing out here? 

He ran over and helped her to her feet. 

Jade: Are you okay? 

Summer: Fine...

She recovered fully and looked at Jade. Her face switched to embarrassment as she realized she was caught, so easily at that. 

Summer: You weren't supposed to see me! 

Jade: Uh, me and Ruby's spider-sense was going off all day. We could tell something was watching us. 

He crossed his arms and looked into the distance. 

Jade: Are you also the reason there are no Grimm?

Summer: Yeah. I've been taking them out with Chaos and Order.

She said this very calmly while Jade's mouth slightly opened as his eyes widened. 

Jade: What and what?

Summer waved her hand in front of her and grabbed two swords that formed out of white rose petals. 

They were just a short sword and a dagger. The sword was white while the dagger was red. 

Summer: Cool isn't it?

Jade: You've surprised me four times in the last minute... I'm glad I'm your son... 

He was slightly scared of what she could do in a fight and hopefully, he won't have to find out anytime soon. 

Summer: Hey! you never seen me! 

She put her finger up to her mouth and made a hushing motion. She disappears in a flash of white rose petals. 

Jade: I'm glad my dangerous mother is trailing me... Cool... 

End of chapter 5 Volume 4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 3.4K 25
(Y/n) a young boy, 17 years old, all alone, no name (yet), and no Idea why he exists, only that wherever he goes, death is not far behind by. What wi...
1.3K 66 3
The universe is a dark place, wherever the light touches, Darkness follows, for countless worlds, this has come to pass, before it stopped within Sol...
260K 3.6K 35
Good or evil. Life or death. Light or dark. Living or dying. None of those mattered to (y/n). For as long as he could remember he never really felt a...
16.3K 184 21
Y/N above anything else is a survivor. Family decease due to an zombie apocalypse. As a big brother you protect all you have left but he failed as th...