The Contract

By volleyball238

21 year old Dove Lane has always been the good girl in the family. She did everything her father expected of... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18

Chapter 17

9.5K 341 25
By volleyball238

Dove's P.O.V

"Thank you Chris I'll pay you back."

I kissed him on the head and went to the door.

"Just pay me back by showing me the look on Layla's face when she sees you."

I laughed pulling the door open and I saw someone waiting about to knock on the door. It was the boy from the last ball I was here for almost 2 years ago.

I turned to Chris and smiled and backed out. He had this look on his face of 'ill yell you everything when you get back'

"You two have fun." I winked before I ran off.

I got into my car and drove to the wedding.

The whole time I was driving I though about what the hell I would say. I mean what do you say to a man who you haven't seen in a year who is the father of your dead baby.

It's not the easiest thing to bring up out of the blue and I'm sure that they didn't teach us this in High School. 

When I pulled into the place I could feel my heat running. It was like I had been scared but I didn't stop. I felt like that the whole time

I got in the place and started running down the hall. I could only hope I was the late. I had to get there before they said I do. I went to the door and put my ear to it.

"Does anyone Object to theses two getting married?"

I popped the doors opened and everyone looked to me.

"I do."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85 13 35
[STILL WRITING] Sky. A seventeen year old girl whom is VERY smart and talented. She always gets A's in tests and with her extra time she has singing...
3.9M 120K 34
Mia has lived a life of abuse from her father and ex. She runs away, leaving her old life behind and creating a new one. What happens when she meets...
1.4K 20 11
Luca is a troubled teenager, who everyone thought was hard to get along with. He almost believed it himself until one day, Estella, who ended up bein...
298K 6.3K 52
Ethan Lane was your typical player. He was smooth, handsome, manly, successful and a total chick magnet. Women loved him and men wanted to be him. He...