little do you know (Editing)

By _WeirdAsHell_

He raised an eyebrow at me and smirked. What the hell. Have you ever wondered, what goes through someone's he... More

Author Note
Prolgue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Author Note
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
AUTHOR NOTE
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

Chapter 3

11.5K 305 24
By _WeirdAsHell_

I can't help falling in love with you - Kina Grannis
Song for chapter
_______________________________________

Getting down on one knee, I took Sofia's hand, in the middle of a very busy restaurant.

"I have known you my whole life. All the good times and all the bad times, so with this cheap ass ring and a whole lot of people as witnesses, which I know are making you uncomfortable as hell. I ask you, Sofia Isabella Quaters, will you be my maid of honor. " I stared at her with intense eyes as I waited for her response.

"Oh my word! Really?" She said raising an eyebrow which only earned a glare from me," Yes, Yes! A thousand times yes! " She said pretending to show as much excitement as she could. I took the ring and placed it on her finger laughing.

"Well good because I have a dress fitting now." I grabbed her hand and pulled her out the restaurant whilst people continued their awkward stares.

"Why are you so weird?" she laughed.

"Because." I said back with a smile.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×

---¥ Night before the wedding ¥----

"Okay we have 3 hours before the boys get here so we need to get ready for your Bachelorette party!" yelled Sofia.

I settled in our room waiting for her to pull out a dress for me since she begged me to let her.

My legs were currently hanging of the top bed which was Sofia's when I was home, "Come on Sof! You're taking ---" just before I could finish my sentence she threw a dress in my face. It was a beautiful red silk dress that had spaghetti straps. The long dress had a slit that reached my thigh.

"Oh wow!" yelled Sofia after I put it on and showed her.

"Not too much boob, cause I mean?" I asked feeling very self-conscious about my appearance.

"Shut up Vi ! You look amazing and tonight is your night." She smiled and handed me a pair of 6 inch red suade  heels. "Okay so now how do I look? " She asked.

"Oh my word!! You look stunning!" I yelled to her, she was wearing a short tight black sparkly dress that had sleeves that were draped beautiful off her shoulders. The dress had black net with boning by her tummy. It was truly a gorgeous dress that she paired with black heels.

"Okay we ready so let's goooooo!!" Sofia yelled and we made our way to the car.

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

"I can't believe you are getting married tomorrow." Said Sofia in disbelief.

"Honestly, when I think about it I can't believe it either." I told her as I took a big sip of my Vodka and sprite.

We were all currently sitting in a booth at the top floor of the club. The loud music boomed through the building. From above and I could see the whole dance floor filled with people.

"It's like just yesterday, a girl full of tears came running behind me, using me as a human shield and now you're all grown up." I looked at Hunter's sad smile and gave him a hearty laugh.

After a bit of talking Sofia went and came back with more drinks before I knew it she was dragging me to the dance floor as 'I flow rivers' played. We danced to the rhythm giggling like school girls. It was a moment I hoped to remember always. As the song ended I gave her a big smile and squeezed her hand before telling her I was tried. I walked towards Hunt as Camila and Ethan, who were my close friends from work ran towards Sofia as 'Cuff it' played.

Hunt and I ended up leaving them on the dance floor. We walked back up to the table we had upstairs.

"Vi, on a serious note, how do you really feel about this whole arrangement?" He asked me as he sat down with two new glasses of Brandy cocktails.

"I am not okay with it and I have made it clear but they have also made it clear that my opinion doesn't matter. I have just decided to accept the situation and move forward from it." I explained to him as I took a sip of the cocktail. The liquid burnt my throat slightly as it went down smoothly, "I don't really know what this guy is goning to be like and honeslty if he's anything like Rafael I might as well file for divorce now."

"Hey, it's okay to feel worried and conflicted because you don't know what's in the future," He said as he gave me a reassuring smile, "On the other hand, do the guy a favor and don't compare him to that asshole before you meet him." Said Hunt laughing.

"Okay," I said with a slight smile as my mind drifted off to the man I once loved but he had only displayed intrest in me to get to my sister. Rafeal that snake! I suddenly felt very riled up.

"Vi ?" Asked Hunt ask he reached out for my hand in concern," What's wrong?"

"Don't look at me like that," I let out a forced laugh,"I'm good Hunt you don't have to worry about me." I told him as I squeezed his hand and smiled genuinely af him.

He looked at me with tears glistening in his eyes, "God, I told myself I wasn't gonna do this today," He said with a chuckle as he attempted to wipe his eyes,"I love you so much Violet and I don't think there will ever be a part of me that doesn't worry about you." He said as he grabbed me and engulfed me into a side hug. He held me tightly. I felt his tears fall on my cheeks which made my eyes water. I sometimes forgot how mature Hunter was with the way he always turns everything into a joke, it's strange to think that the man filled with concern is the same silly person."Vi, you will always be my little sister." He said as he pulled away.

"I love you too Hunt and I'm glad that I have you in my life." I said to him as I wiped the tear streaks off my face.

"Awe, you guys! " Said Sofia as she came back with everyone huffing,"what's wrong yoy look so sad?" She said concerned.

"It's nothing to worry about." I said in a laugh attempting to elude her question,"Anyways did you see any cute guys?" I asked her with a smile.

"No but speaking of cute guys...is the guy you marrying cute?" She asked as she wiggled her eyebrows with a grin plastered on her face.

Oh God I think this is 10 drinks Sofia.

"I don't actually know," I told her honeslty," they gave me a picture with his name but I wasn't in the mood so I threw it away in a fit of anger." I confessed. I completely regreted that rash decision because now that I'm actually marry him it would really be great to know what he looks like.

All of them looked at me with a shocked expression before they started laughing,"Well that does sound very much like something you would do." Said Ethan as he laughed,"It's okay love, It will be like a surprise on the day."

After a while, Camila volunteered to get more drinks, so another round of shots came to our table and everyone grabbed a glass, as the beat played behind and the lights flashed, they screamed, " To the future Mrs Something!" I couldn't help but laugh at their behavior and get lots in it.

°×°×°×°×°×° °×°×°

"Wake up! Wake up! It's time!! " Mum yelled.

Owh, my head. What the hell, I didn't even drink much. Well...I don't remember drinking that much...I mentally laughed as I heard Hunter groan from the floor.

Light weight.

"Please go away it hurts." Said Sofia.

"Awe I'm sorry am I bothering you," asked mum in an incredibly sarcastic tone,"Who asked all of you to come back drunk off you'lls asses!" She exclaimed, causing her voice to  ring in our ears.

"Mum!" Whined Sofia as she clutched her head.

"No you little shits. GET Up!!! Or so help me God I will---"

"We're up! We're up!" I yelled while getting off the bed and accidentally hitting Hunter in the stomach with my foot.

"Owh!! Vi!! " He cried out in pain.

"Sorry, at least your up now. " I said and heard another groan escape his mouth.

"Okay people! Hurry up we are behind schedule because of you three. Ethan's been up helping me from the morning." Said my mother.

"Calm down mum, as long as you have the bride with you, you are never late." I told her with a smile.

"Violet, sweetheart. Shut up." She said as she stared me down.

"Okay." I said quickly, if there's one place you don't want to be, is at the other end of the stick when it comes to my mother and punctuality.

"Good now go freshen up, the make up artist and stylist will be here in 30."

Agh!!!

°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°×°

I stood outside the church with my dad next to me in very big, very puffy white dress. The gown had a sweetheart neckline with lace and sparkles everywhere. It had also had a see-through corset which was gorgeous but on me it looked like I was drowning in fabric. I didn't really love this dress but it was apparently a family tradition to look like a puff ball.

"I look like a marshmallow. " I said to my dad anxiously.

He looked at me and laughed as he set  my veil around my body and pulled it over my face, "You look beautiful, like a very beautiful marshmallows." He said with a smile and his eyes seemed to glow with an emotion I couldn't quite put my finger on,"You read to go honey?" He asked me as we heard the music play.

It's starting...

The crazy rich Asians version of 'I can't help falling in love with you'

{ cue song 😜}

"Yes dad." I reply with a sad smile.

"Allister said that there was an issue they had to sort out; that's why they could be here. I'm sorry I know how much it mattered to– " Said my dad anxiously as he told me the news father asked him to pass on. I was taken aback by this news. I couldn't really believe that they wouldn't  be here to see the deed through. I shook my head and tried to avoid all thought of them.

"I don't care. All I need and will ever need is you and the others. I have always said you all are my home." I replied quickly. It shouldn't have surprised me that they aren't here. They have never been present in any of my milestones so why would a big life changing moment like this be any diffrent.

My dad drew me into a hug and kissed my forehead. "Your mum and I are proud of you sweetheart and  you look lovely," I nodded as I blinked continuously to stop myself from tearing up, " but remember if that asshole lays a had on you I will incarcerate him. " my father said sternly causing me I laughed as his protective side surfaced.

🎶 Wise man say
Only fools rush in,
But I can't help falling in love
With you.

Shall I stay would be a sin,
If I can't help falling in love
With you.

Like a river folws
surely to the sea.
Darling so it goes,
Somethings are meant to be... 🎶

As the song played Ruby as my flower girl strolled down the aisle in her beautiful white and pink ombre dress that had netted tiers descending from her waist to the floor. She was a miniature puff ball but at least she looked cute. The crowd laughed in amusement as she flung the pink rose petals all over the floor and even on her head. 

It was now Sofia's turn to glide gracefully down the aisle, as my maid of honor, in a beautiful dusty pink that  fitted her like a glove and pooled down at her feet; giving the illusion of a rose. My mun designed Sofia's dress that why so that it would match the floral theme she had going.  

After Sofia the boys then strode down.  Ethan and Hunter were my bridesmen along with Alec. They walked down with bight smiles; in a dashing three piece dust pink suit with plum coloured ties.

Everyone was now at the bottom of the aisle standing there waiting for me. I took one deep breath as the doors opened.

My cue.

As I walked down the aisle I let out a soft laugh at the irony of the word. I didn't even know this man so how could  I possibly be falling in love with him.

🎶 So take my hand
Take my whole life to
For I can't help falling in love
With you.
For I can't help falling in love
With you. 🎶

Oh wow, mum.

It was gorgeous. The church was gilded in gold and had giant pillars supporting its structure. My mum had turned the room into a garden with stands holding up fancy bouquets of roses at the beginning of each bench. The brown benches were wrapped in green vines and had twinkle lights intertwined with the leaves.

I had been happy with the decision to listened to mum and scraped the red and gold wedding idea. This here was much more mesmerizing. It was my perfect wedding, if only it wasn't under this circumstances...

---------------------------------------------------------
A/N :
hi guys😁
Hope you'll enjoyed this chapter
And know it's long.
Please comment and let me
Know you all's opinions.
Till next time, byezzz...

Meme:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 34.8K 49
I looked up at his towering height, as he crashed his lips to mine. Fire and passion in a whirlwind, as his lips coaxed mine open. His kisses brought...
375K 11.9K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
239K 14.5K 44
Adam is a billionaire, but he is also secretly a billionaire. Did I mention he's a billionaire? Also he's hiding a dark secret. And then there's Kie...
358K 3.6K 8
It is neither love nor lust. It was nothing but an Obsession. And I am nothing but his ETERNAL OBSESSION. *** Violet Cadhill, A normal girl, enjoying...