Wrong Ties

By Oceaniax

MATURE CONTENT "Are you sure this is a good idea" i panted as Noah trailed kisses down my neck up to my lip... More

Welcome!
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter twenty five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter twenty Eight

chapter Twenty Four

7.9K 161 180
By Oceaniax

Cassie:

The sun light beams on my face awakening me from my deep slumber, i pat the bed in search of Noah yet i don't feel anyone or anything that could remotely be him. I slowly sit up rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I avert my eyes at my surroundings and Noah is not even in the room, he's probably in the shower or something.

I get up slowly making my way towards his bathroom, to clean myself up and gather my things. I really need to get home, hopefully John isn't there but if so, please help me God.

"Cas?" Noah startles me, his body enters the small bathroom. I look into the mirror smiling at his reflection.

"Lacey is here" he frowns, the crease between his eyebrows become more visible.

"Oh?" I say almost surprised.

"I'll go tell her you're getting ready" he attempts to leave but i grip onto his forearm pulling him towards me. He's too strong but he comes closer towards me making it easier for me.

"Whats up?" He avoids eye contact.

"Kiss me?" I whisper, realising my bottom lip, pouting.

Noah pulls a little smile but it disappears almsot immediately, so i take this opportunity by pushing myself up onto my tiptoes, pulling his neck down towards me, kissing him in the process. His lips so soft as per usual and the energy he puts into the kiss is faint but still enough to satisfy me, i guess.

What's confusing me is Lacey, what is she even doing here? How did she even know where Noah stayed? All questions that can be easily answered right? I don't entirley know.

"Cas" Noah groans.

"You gotta go" he pushes me back slightly. I step back almost immediately, his sudden movement away from me kills me just a little bit, I'm confused but he could just be in a mood.

I scoff a little louder than i intended before heading for the door towards the dining room where i presumed Lacey and Maria are, i haven't eaten, Noah basically pushed me away and now Lacey and Maria seem to be having a very intense conversation.

"We will talk more later on, I'll take Cassie home and get her ready to head out" Laceys voice is heard.

"Head out where?" I join in the conversation, this is weird. Lacey and Maria turn their faces towards me before turning them back together. The small gulp from Lacey makes me nervous, and Maria's red face makes my stomach tremble in fear. Is this morning going to get any worse?

"What's going on?" I question, my anxiety is slowly building up, i turn towards Noah who is leaning against the door frame that leads from the kitchen to living room, where I'm currently placed.

"Um" Lacey gulps again, rubbing her hands slowly up and down her navy blue skirt, while Maria looks within my eyes almost having pity against me.

"Hello?" I raise my voice a little, getting impatient from the intense silence. I look towards Noah with pleading eyes, he lets out a huge huff.

"You're going to see your dad" he says in an almost angry tone. What the fuck did he just say?

"Estupidio" Maria snarls at Noah.

"What?" Noah shrugs.

"Wh-a-t" I stutter, my hands drop to my side, tears daring to escape.

"He lives an hour away and theres some things he wants to share with you" Lacey steps in, walking towards me. I step back raising my hands, gesturing her to not come any closer, Lacey frowns.

"Don't" I whisper, a tear slides down my cheek.

"He had 17 years to 'share with me' " I raise my voice.

"I'm not going anywhere, if he wants to 'meet he can come see me! Tell me why I'm putting in effort to go see him? Shouldn't it be the other way around? Thats messed up" I scream, Laceys face is full of remorse while Maria's tearing up.

Noahs places his hand on my waist I'm guessing a attempt to calm me down, but i neglect his gesture and push him away.

I grab my things and run out the house, but i should know better that Noah would follow me. But that's not going to stop me, in all honesty i have no idea where I'm going, i could go to my mums pond but i have a feeling that would just hurt me. Usually I'd go to Kalani but she'd ask and ask, so maybe Brandons?

"CAS" I hear Noah call out to me, i want to stop but i can't, i don't know why.

"CASSIE FUCKING STOP" Noahs voice is heard more clearer and clearer while I'm getting more tired and loosing my breath, which leads me to stop and catch my breath. I'm so out of shape.

"Fuck sake Cas" he catches up to me. "Where were you even planning on going?" He raises his voice.

"Nun of your buisness". I yell."why do you even care?"

"Because you're my fucking girlfriend Cassie, I'm supposed to care!" He hovers over me, usually my breathing would be hitched but I'm far too hurt and angry.

"No Noah, you're not 'supposed' to care beacuse you're my boyfriend, why do you sound like caring about me is apart of a job. Being in a relationship isn't a fucking job Noah!" My voice is shaking with anger.

"You should just care because you just do" i sigh. "But it's clear we both don't feel the same way" i cry.

"Why would you even say that" Noah clenches his jaw.

"Because Noah! It's true, and you're not even backing yourself up, what am i supposed to think?" I cry. He stays silent.

"Do you?" I hiccup. "Do you even love me?" A flash of hope comes in view and i try my best to hold on to but Noahs avoidance of eye contact and angry stare against the floor is enough to crush me alone and give me the answer i was in search for.

"I knew it, i can't be with somone who doesn't feel the same way, goodbye Noah" the disappointment is heard in my trembling voice. I turn around and begin walking away.

"Thankyou" I turn back around to meet his intense stare.

"What for?" He huffs.

"Thankyou for wasting my time, and I thank myself I didn't sleep with you" i look him up and down in an disgusted stare.

I turn back around and head towards Brandons. A faint rain drop hits my cheek, fucking great.
The rain pours down, ruining my hair and clothes which at the moment I really couldn't care less. Everything that just happen from when I woke up to five miniutes ago, finally hits me. My heart is in my stomach, i hate this feeling, feeling of sadness and anger. It's getting tiring.

I hug my arms against my chest, while i cry heavily. The rain blends in with my tears so it's hard to guess I'm crying. I thought my life was finally looking up, god I was horribly wrong.

I love Noah so much that this sucks, this hurts and I can't cope with this feeling, i wonder what it would feel like if he did feel the same way, I really need to stop giving myself false hope. I took him back after he cheated on me, how fucking stupid can I be? Is this what they mean when they say 'love makes you do crazy things' except in my case, it's clear I'm the only one in love.

My father is a whole nother feeling, why would they do this to me? Especially Maria, i told her about him, opened up to her. She saw how hurt i was, this all doesn't make any sense. I had almost forgot I was walking, alone and in the rain.

Finally Brandons house comes in sight, i slowly make my up his driveway, his garage is open and his muscular back is facing me. He's kneeling down, with a ranch in one hand, he has all these black marks across his hands and arm's. This isn't a side of Brandon I've seen before, but I'm not complaining.

I stand still in the rain, I'm tired, tired of walking and crying, but Brandon turns his gaze away from his motorcycle, his gaze meets me. His eyes widen as he grabs his jean jacket that was leaning on his motorcycle and runs quickly over towards me.

"Cas?" He breathes. I meet his gaze, i wish i could talk but nothing's coming out so i just cry, he puts his jean hack around me before wrapping his arms around me pulling me on to his chest, i hug him back almost immediately and inhale his scent, very different from Noahs but still so good.

"Lets get you inside" he slowly lets go of me, I'm hesitant at first but i follow him.

***

Noah:

The way her voice was shaking, her angry yet hurt eyes, the disappointment in her voice and face. I fucked up, like really fucked up.

How can you tell if you love someone? Never felt any type of love for any woman except my mom, i care about her deeply i really do but fuck when she says shit like that, thats shit make me feel.. fucking weird.

I hate thats how she thinks, i hate how she thinks she's not worth it and that i wouldn't risk my life for her. Wait is that when you know? If you're willing to kill someone or die for someone else is that when you know you love em? But its not just that, i want her around me all the time, i can't stand when she's upset and I fucking love it when she's around me, i live of her company. But at the same time she annoys the fuck out of me, even though she does, it feels good knowing she likes me for me.. well love.

Fuck, what the fuck did i do? I need to find her like now! Where could she have gone? Maybe kalani? I will send her a message and I might aswell send Brandon a text. It's not like she went to him but just in case, he's still a prick. Yeah he seems chill and all but i know how that fucked works, i used to place bets with him. He preys on weak girls, but i have to put up with him for Cassies sake, why does she see have to see good in Everyone?

***

Cassie:

"I'm sorry" I sob sinking into Brandon's tight hold, tighter than usual but still soothing.

"Don't be Sorry, I'm just glad you came to me" he smiles using his thumb to wipe the tears away from my cheek. I gaze up towards him for a second before pushing back to create some distance between us.

"You're wet" I hiccup at first but look down at myself before apologising yet again.

"I'm sorry" I whisper.

"Its okay, hop in the shower and I'll bring you some dry clothes.

"Are you sure I'm not intruding?"

"Cas it's fine, stop apologising" he walks closer and gives me yet another soothing hug.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.4K 23
"I'm sorry that I put you in this situation." "I'm not following." I really wasn't. "This. Us! What we did last night was reckless and so so perfec...
13.9K 511 64
Isabella Harper, a nineteen-year-old, lost her color vision after her sister's suicide. She shut down herself from everyone and remained in her world...
524K 10.2K 87
[COMPLETED] "That wasn't very nice, was it princess?" He asked in a husky voice and I stuttered, trying to form words but failing. His lips leaned i...
18.9M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...