Borahae (BTS reverse harem)✔️

By sugasnappea

1 year. 1 girl. And the 7 men who own her heart. When she applied for the job, she thought she'd just be teac... More

Intro
Begin
Let Me Know
Like
The Truth Untold
Am I Wrong
Serendipity
Jamais Vu
Just Dance
Save Me
Hold Me Tight
Butterfly
Rain
First Love
Coffee
Embarrassed
I Need U
Boy With Luv
Ano Bashode
Don't Leave Me
I'm Fine
HOME
21st Century Girl
Persona
All Night
Dream Glow
Tomorrow
Airplane
Paradise
FAKE LOVE
Pied Piper
Not Today
Her
Where You From
Lost
A Brand New Day
Go Go
IDOL
Euphoria
We Are Bulletproof
Danger
Love Maze
Reflection
134340
Epiphany
Best Of Me
Singularity
Love
War of Hormone
Boy in Luv
Blood Sweat & Tears
Come Back Home
Love Myself
Autumn Leaves
dimple
Heartbeat
N.O
The Most Beautiful Moment in Life
Stigma
Ma City
Miss Right
Make It Right
Awake
Boy Meets Evil
You Never Walk Alone
Fire
Seesaw
House of Cards
A little update!
Magic Shop
2! 3!
Dionysus
DNA
Boyz With Fun
Love Is Not Over
Spine Breaker
So What
Just One Day
24/7=Heaven
Look Here
Mikrokosmos
Never Mind
Let Go
For You
Bonus Chapter: A Bangtan Thanksgiving
No More Dream
Moving On
Mic Drop
Give It to Me
Cypher 3: Killer
We On
Dope
Lie
Baepsae
Young Forever
Surprise!
Attack on Bangtan
What Am I to You
Wake Up
Lights
MAMA
Tonight
Run
Promise
Sea
Shadow
forever rain
Ego
Crystal Snow
Inner Child
Louder than Bombs
Black Swan
00:00
Tear
So Far Away
My Time
Wings
ON
Wishing On A Star
Whalien 52
Spring Day
Filter
Moon
Q&A + Analysis/Refresher
We are Bulletproof: the Eternal

Anpanman

23.8K 935 482
By sugasnappea

I try to keep the goofy smile off my face but I'm positively beaming when I get the text that the guys are on their way home. I've missed them, plus I've been bored out of my mind. We so rarely get to go out on dates and now I get to go on one with all seven of them? And it's not even my birthday.

They arrive and hurriedly scramble to their rooms and bathrooms to get ready after giving me quick kisses. Jungkook hits up my en suite bathroom to shower and I'm a little tempted to follow him in. Instead, I opt to sit on the closed toilet seat and talk to him while he washes.

"I think I'm going to cut my hair," he huffs out from the other side of the frosted glass door.

"Yeah?"

"It's getting too long. And it gets in the way when I perform."

I pout to myself yet say, "If that's what you want to do. You look good with any style."

"Will you still play with my hair?"

"Of course, I will. You could be bald and I'd rub your bare, shiny head."

He chuckles heartily and then the water shuts off. After grabbing a towel and wrapping it around his waist, Jungkook steps out, dripping wet and sexy as fuck. He slicks his near chin-length hair back and pins me with a dashing smile.

"I think I love you too much, Noona."

I have to force myself to stay seated and not jump his bones. "You can't love me too much. Because it'll never amount to as much as I love you. Now go get ready before we're late for dinner."

He barks out a laugh and shakes his head. "We wouldn't be late. We wouldn't make it at all."

The guys get ready in record time and then we pile into dark SUVs with blackout tinted windows. I'm riding with Jimin and Yoongi, while the rest of the members are split up between two other vehicles. As we maneuver out of the complex and through the gates, I see why they didn't want me venturing out alone. It's not as bad as the States but there are definitely fansites and news outlets camped out in hopes of catching a glimpse of us...of me. As soon as they spot the SUVs, the cameras come out and we're surrounded by blinding flashes. Yoongi and Jimin huddle around me closer, although no one can see me behind the tinted window. I love that they're so protective and concerned for my safety but I'm worried about them too.

"They've been out here for a week?" I ask as we drive away from the fray.

"There were more," Yoongi answers. "Big Hit put out a notice to Dispatch and other companies. If they don't leave us alone, we won't work with them again."

I nod. Good. The guys are always so gracious with the press. It's about time these vultures showed a little respect for their privacy.

Jimin slides his palm against mine and intertwines our fingers. "It'll be alright, jagi. They won't get near you. I'll make sure of it."

I give him a soft smile before leaning over to brush my lips against his. "Will you be my own personal bodyguard?"

He nods proudly. "Your bodyguard, your boyfriend, your very own superhero."

"My very own superhero? What's your superpower?"

"Loving you," he answers, causing me to giggle and Yoongi to gag.

"Oh my god. I think I'm going to be sick." He covers his mouth with a hand and pretends that he's about to lose his lunch.

"Ok, smart ass," I tease, giving Yoongi a nudge with my shoulder. "What would your superpower be?"

He shrugs. "I don't know. Teleportation?"

My brows rise. "Planning to escape one day?"

He scrunches his nose. "Maybe. I'd take you with me though."

"You would?"

"Yeah," Yoongi nods.

"Where would we go?"

"Anywhere you want. Maybe an island. With a boat on the water."

"Hyung, you hate water," Jimin quips, rolling his eyes.

"I never said I'd swim in it," Yoongi counters.

I chuckle at their banter then ask, "How would we survive?"

"I would take care of you," Yoongi answers matter of factly. "I'd fish and make us a hut."

Jimin laughs beside me. "You would be better going with Jin-hyung. He went to the jungle."

"I could do that," Yoongi insists.

"Sure, hyung," Jimin shoots back sardonically.

The two continue to tease each other while I laugh at their bickering, and we're all still in jovial spirits when we arrive at the restaurant. It appears to be a popular K-BBQ place, although the guys usually prefer the small, quaint, hole-in-the-wall places when they're hoping to stay inconspicuous.

"They have a big private dining room," Yoongi comments as if reading my mind. This is risky...at least it could be.

A manager comes to explain that Yoongi and Jimin will exit first. Then Jungkook will come to escort me into the building. I'm not sure why—I can obviously walk the few feet from the car into the restaurant. But then he explains that there could be people with cameras. And according to the public, I'm solely Jungkook's girlfriend. Being seen on the arm of another member would not be good for any of us, and could even be dangerous.

"Come on, Noona," Jungkook grins at me after he approaches the vehicle, extending a hand to help me out. The other members have already gone in, and just as I expected, passersby are pulling out their phones.

He holds my hand as we walk into the establishment, and while fellow diners only get a quick glimpse of us, I'm sure it's all they need. By the time we make it upstairs to the private dining area, my phone is already lighting up with alerts. I quickly power it off. Everyone I need is right in this room anyway.

"That wasn't too bad?" Jungkook asks cautiously, peering over at me. I shake my head.

"Of course not. I'm proud to be your girlfriend." I lean over and peck his cheek. "Actually...it was kinda nice."

"Yeah?"

I nod. "I wish I could tell the world how much I love you...how much I love all of you. This was a step in that direction."

At that, he leans forward and sears me with a kiss, prompting the other guys to groan and tease us.

"Not fair," Taehyung pouts, as we settle in at the table. I'm wedged between him and Hoseok at one of those tables that have a grill built right in for the purpose of cooking our own meat. Yoongi sits on the other side of Hoseok, while the other guys sit across from us with Jin directly in front of me.

"Awww, I'm sorry, baby," I coo, lightly pinching his soft cheek. "I'll give you kisses later, ok?"

"Promise?"

"Of course. You know I could never say no to you."

Taehyung gives me a sweet, boxy grin then asks, "Who's the best kisser?"

The table instantly falls quiet and every eye is on me. Dammit, Tae. You and your competitive streak.

"I—I'm not answering that."

"Why not?" he inquires innocently.

"Because that's private. And you're all very good kissers."

"But who's the best?"

I shake my head. "I'm not telling you."

"But there is someone who is the best, right?"

My face is on fire at the sheer intensity of seven curious stares. Taehyung is usually very passive, especially with the other guys. He's laid back and will often go with the flow. However, with games and, more recently, with me, he's been quite competitive. I make a mental note to carve out some time to talk to him. I sincerely hope he isn't feeling insecure, especially when he has nothing to feel insecure about.

"Let's play a game," Namjoon pipes up before shooting me a wink.

"A game?" That piques Jin's interest.

"Oh! Truth or Dare!" Jimin chimes in.

"But we can't do dares here, hyung," Jungkook counters.

"What if we just did Truths? And if you don't answer, you have to drink," Namjoon suggests, just as the wait staff arrives with several bottles of soju and glasses for each of us. I shoot him a questioning glance.

"No schedule tomorrow," he says assuringly, answering my silent question after the wait staff has left. They've insisted that it's safe to speak and act freely here due to contractual agreements with the restaurant, but we're all taking precautions, it seems.

"Ok," I nod. "Who wants to go first?"

Jimin raises his glass. "I'll go! Violet...is it true that I'm the best kisser?"

The table erupts with playful admonishments and ends up with me drinking.

"You know I can't answer that, babe. But I do really love kissing you," I answer after taking my shot.

"You do?"

I nod. "Very much. Like, sometimes, I think I could just spend hours kissing and not do anything else."

Jimin smiles proudly and leans back in his seat as if I've just confirmed his suspicions.

"Ok, my turn, I guess," I jokingly roll my eyes. "Joonie... is it true that you were playing hide the salami when you went to the States to work on solo projects during your rookie days?"

The entire table looks flabbergasted.

"H-huh?" Namjoon stammers. "Hide the salami?"

"You know...soiling your wild idol oats? Being generous with your kimbap? Were you laying your Korean pipe all over LA?"

Yoongi and Hoseok begin to snicker so I know they've caught on but it takes Namjoon a couple more seconds to figure out what I mean. And once he does, the entire rapline is in stitches and Namjoon's face is beet red.

"Oh! Well... I wouldn't say all over LA..."

"I knew it!" Yoongi exclaims, showcasing a broad gummy smile.

"Oh, come on! It was one time," Namjoon insists once he realizes that I'm laughing too.

The other members quickly catch on and also tease their leader about his wild sexual exploits in his younger days. I always knew Namjoon had a past, but damn... Could my sweet, thoughtful Joonie be a reformed hoe?

"Seems like you got a thing for American girls," I say with a raised brow.

"Oh! What about the noonas at the video shoot?" Taehyung presses, prompting Namjoon to shoot him a narrowed look.

"Um...aren't we only supposed to ask one question? And it's not your turn."

We all share another laugh at the leader's expense and then Namjoon uses his turn, his gaze falling on Taehyung. "So, Taehyungie...is it true that you liked kissing Hobi?"

The younger man's eyes grow twice in size and his jaw drops, completely caught off guard. "Ya! I didn't! I swear!"

"That's not what I heard..." Jimin jibes provocatively.

"Yup," Jungkook co-signs.

Hoseok shakes his head beside me while the rest of the table snickers.

"Ok, fine. My turn. Yoongi-hyung...is it true that you actually do love Violet but don't want to admit it?" Taehyung blurts out, causing an awkward hush to fall around the table.

"Uh..."

Yoongi reaches for his drink, and just as I suspect, he's not going to answer. So either Taehyung is right or he truly doesn't feel for me like that and doesn't want to hurt my feelings. It's ok...he doesn't have to love me. It's unrealistic to expect all of them to, no matter how I feel for them. I should be grateful that he wants anything to do with me at all.

Yet no matter how much I try to convince myself that it's fine, I can't help the dull ache in my chest as he takes the small glass between his fingers.

"I never said..." he begins, sliding a fingertip over the rim of the shot glass.

But before he can finish his thought, the wait staff arrives with a parade of food that brings all further conversations to a screeching halt. Various cuts of meat, vegetables, and banchan are placed before us until there's barely an inch of space on the table. And while I do my best to muster a bit of excitement at the impressive spread, my thoughts are singularly focused on one man.

The guys cook the meat and, as always, spend time serving me when they're not feeding me from their chopsticks. The drinks are still flowing, and somehow, I end up sitting on Namjoon's lap with his lips sliding over the nape of my neck while Jin feeds me only the best cuts of beef.

"I'm full, Jinnie," I whine.

"Ok, sorry," he grins, setting down his chopsticks. "I like feeding you too much."

"It's alright, baby. I like being taken care of by you." I lean forward and brush my lips over his cheek.

"My turn!" Jimin states, holding his hands out for me and making a grabby gesture.

Not being able to deny Jimin anytime he's being cute and cuddly, I nod. "Give me five minutes. I need to go to the ladies' room."

I slide off of Namjoon's lap and realize that my legs are a bit wobbly. Joon and Jin instantly steady me.

"Let me take you," Namjoon insists, his own eyes glassy and heavy after several shots of soju and glasses of beer.

"I can do it," Yoongi pipes up from across from us. "I have to go too."

"Perfect, Yoongs!" I grin sleepily as he comes around the table to tuck me into his side.

I'm not sure what he's thinking but for a hot minute, I totally forget where we are and why we definitely should not be this close. However, I come back to my senses after we've descended the stairs and turn towards a long hallway.

"We shouldn't..." I begin to say, pulling away from him. But Yoongi only holds me tighter, as if he's shielding me with his body.

"It's ok," he mumbles. "Let me..."

And I do.

I let him hold me close as he leads us down the darkened corridor to the bathrooms. He makes sure I'm safely inside before he steps away to handle his own bathroom needs. And after I'm done, I find him leaning against the wall facing the bathroom door as he waits for me.

"Better?" he asks, pushing off the wall. I nod.

"Yes," I reply, slightly blushing. "Thank you."

He pulls me into his frame just as he did upstairs. However, he presses his warm lips against my forehead before tucking me safely under his arm, leaving me tingling and hot from his touch.

"You're safe with me, Violet. I've got you," he whispers, his breath ghosting over my skin. "I've always got you." Then he walks me back upstairs, leaving me to silently ponder his words.

The eight of us finish up dinner and the rest of the soju and then we head out much like we came in. Evidently, a manager and security were right downstairs in the main dining area to give us a bit more privacy, which I'm grateful for. It was nice not to feel like I was on a date with the biggest boy group on the planet. It just felt like I was on a date with my boyfriends, who are the seven brightest stars in my galaxy.

Since Jungkook is tasked with escorting me out for the sake of cameras, I climb into the car with him and Jin, feeling happy and warm in the maknae's strong arms.

"You sleepy, Noona?" he asks, his lips in my hair. I shake my head.

"No, I feel good."

Still, Jin pulls my legs into his lap and begins to massage up my calves until his firm touch is over my thighs. My whole body begins to unravel and I sigh with contentment.

"So good," I reiterate, letting my eyes flutter closed. 

Nothing could be better than this. I feel so safe and cherished, just as I do whenever I am with them. How on earth could I ever go back to being alone, trying to convince myself that I don't need anyone for love and affection? The seven of them have truly ruined me for anyone else.

I don't even realize I've dozed off until I feel myself being hoisted from the backseat and cradled against a hard chest. I snuggle in closer and inhale Jungkook's euphoric scent, craving to have it all over me. However, sometime between the car and the apartment, I must fall asleep, because the next thing I remember is stirring awake alone in my bed wearing only my bra and panties.

"What the...?" I grumble to myself. I peer over at the nightstand and find a glass of water and a couple of painkillers. I feel ok... groggy and a little tipsy still, but not sick or sloppy drunk. Still, I take the pills and down the water, grateful for their consideration, then lay back down.

Then I realize...I'm actually not alone.

Not really.

There's someone in my bathroom yet I didn't even notice until I hear the shower cut off.

I sit up and look back down at my state of undress. I know that none of them would try to have sex with me while I was passed out so I have nothing to worry about. However, it's very evident that one of them is naked on the other side of the door, probably still dripping wet and maybe feeling a little loose and tipsy too. And I'm wide awake and fully in control of my body and its desires.

When the bathroom door finally opens and steam billows out around a nearly naked frame, all logical thought flies out the window.

My mouth dries.

My heart stutters.

And my breath is squeezed from my lungs.

Because standing before me is a still damp Yoongi with only a towel wrapped around his pale, pretty waist. And judging by the stunned expression on his face, he didn't expect me to be awake. 

______________

A/N:

Could this be it? Could this finally be the time that Yoongi puts Violet (and us!) out of her misery and gives her the business? I guess we'll see!

I know this chapter was all cuteness and fluff, but I love it when Vi and her bangtannies are happy together. Enjoy the sweetness while it lasts!

Oh! I wrote a special Thanksgiving chapter that doesn't really follow the current timeline (considering this chapter ended on a cliffhanger). Would anyone be opposed if I posted it and just marked that it was a bonus chapter so no one gets confused? Or would you rather me publish it elsewhere? There will be other bonus chapters in the future too. Mostly smut scenes because if I wrote every single sexual encounter, this would be 400 chapters long. Let me know! 

Hope you're all having a great week and thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

343K 12.5K 43
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝑰'𝒎 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚. 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒂𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒂 𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒇 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔�...
7.3M 390K 173
In which Jimin starts a group chat with a bunch of people he knows, hoping for them all to become good friends despite several of them being confused...
612K 27K 38
When circumstances force Park Jihye into a loveless marriage of convenience with the younger brother of the person she has loved with her whole heart...
15.2K 1K 39
Kim Haeun , A normal girl working hard but still not being enough , she always thought it was a curse to be a woman . after catching her cheating bas...