Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly

2.2K 117 94
By Mysti_Noona

A/N: This is unedited, so if there are alot of mistakes, sorry. I'll edit it tomorrow, but now I need to sleep! This chapter is specifically for my friend Jen, who is crazy for Jimin like I am for Yoongi. I decided to write her sexy ass into my story, and I hope she likes it!

I see it's a long chapter too, almost 5500 words!!!!!!!!!! We truly are kinky bitches, aren't we, Jen ;).

--------------------------------------------------------

YOONGI POV:

It was about 2:30 a.m. when I reached my house. The driveway was well lit as we drove up, and the guys exclaimed they liked the look of the new house. When we drove around the back and the garage opened, JK oohed and ahhed over the amount of cars.

"Yeah they aren't all mine though. I just have one. The are mostly my dad's and my brother's," I said, turning the car off.

I opened the trunk and took out their suitcases, taking along Jimin's as well. Seeing their luggage made me wonder about Joon's equipment back at the Underground.

"Hey man, what about your equipment? We need to make sure we get it, and I also forgot my stuff in that room Y/N and I were in," I said.

"I talked to the owner and he was going to have a couple guys pack everything up for me. They said they would hold it until later today when I can stop by and pick it up. Luckily it's just 1 more suitcase full of equipment and an amp. I was worried that we were all going to pile in your car or something and not have enough room for that stuff as well.

"Well I trust the owner but not many of the other guys there. I know you have insurance on your shit so, it should be fine. We can pick up my stuff later on today. Right now I just want to go to sleep," I said, yawning. I made my way to the back door and gestured for them to stay quiet. As I unlocked the back door and stepped into the kitchen I half expected for Lillian to jump out and scare the shit out of me as usual, but it was dark and quiet. I motioned for them to follow me and we walked through the kitchen and into the great room and up the stairs. When we got to my room and I turned on the lights JK gasped and ran to my bed, flinging himself down face first.

"Ahhh it's so big and fluffy, I love it," JK said, giggling into the mattress. I smiled at his cuteness as I took off my shoes.

"Make yourselves at home. I am going to go shower. I had two rollaway beds brought up," I said, gesturing to the already made portable beds set up over in the corner of the room by my reading nook.

"Can I sleep in your bed, Yoongi? I don't think I'll be able to move," JK said, rolling to his side.

I smiled again at his cuteness. "Yeah that's fine, Bun. Just as long as you keep your hands to yourself. I know you like spooning when you sleep and that ain't happening," I said.

JK giggled at that as well as Joon, who was getting out a set of pajamas for him and JK.

"I'll use this bathroom, and if you want you guys can try out the guest bathroom down the hall. That one just has a tub in it though, while this one has a shower. It's up to you if you want to use that one or wait until I am done here," I said, making my way into my bathroom.

JK scrambled off the bed after hearing me mention a tub. He loved taking baths.

"I'll go take a bath right now, Hyung," JK said, taking his pajamas from Joon and scrambling down the hall.

Joon chuckled, leaning back against the bed and opening his phone up to check emails while he waited. I rolled my eyes at Joon from the sink, brushing my teeth at the same time.

"I wonder if that kid is ever going to grow up," I said, spitting in the sink and rinsing my brush.

"Hey, we should all be more like him. We get to caught up in life sometimes man. He sees the world through a different lens still. I kind of miss it," Joon said, leaning back against the bed.

"Yeah I guess you're right. Okay, I'll be out shortly," I said, dropping my pants right where I stood.

"Jeez, man. Close the damn door. Hobi may want to see what you got under all that but I sure as hell don't," Joon said, groaning and covering his eyes.

I just laughed and closed the door, taking off the rest of my clothes and throwing them all in the hamper. I stepped into the shower and turned the water on as hot as I could stand it, loving the feeling of it cascading down my body.

Tonight was a lot of fun. I missed Y/N already and was itching to have her in my arms again. I started to get hard just thinking about her, and I had to get my mind on other things so I would calm down. I'm sure as hell not going out there with a boner.

I finished my shower ten minutes later and stepped out in a robe. Joon was still in the same spot, furiously typing up what looked to be an email. I made my way to my wardrobe and got out a matching pajama set. I dressed in my bathroom, setting out a towel for Joon.

"There are new toothbrushes in the drawer in there if you need one. I set out a towel for you," I said, making my way to my bed.

I picked up my phone which I had set on the nightstand next to my wallet and keys. No new notifications. I wondered what Y/N was doing, if she was asleep already. I better not text her, even though I was itching to talk to her again.

Joon finally answered me when he was done typing, giving me a "thanks" as he stood and headed for the bathroom, pajamas in tow. I laid back on my pillow and got comfortable, only alone for a minute before JK came back from the other bathroom.

He was dressed in a matching pajama set like I was, only his was red flannel while mine was royal blue. He came over and dropped his dirty clothes next to the nightstand there, pulling out his phone and wallet and putting them on the nightstand.

"Make sure you pick your shit up and put it in the hamper in the morning. Lil will have my ass if shit is left on the floor," I said, giving him a looking.

JK, oblivious to my gruffness just smiled his usual silly smile as he got into bed, turning towards me.

"I miss Lil. She was always so nice to me. She makes the best cookies," JK said, sighing as he had a faraway look on his face. Probably dreaming about cookies.

When he turned I got a whiff of something fruity. It made me wrinkle my nose.

"What the fuck kind of body wash did you use in there man, you smell like a fruit stand," I said, my nose still wrinkled up.

JK's eyes lit up as he lifted his shirt and inhaled deeply. "There were so many bath bombs in the cabinet in there. I found one called 'Tropical Paradise'. It smelled like mangos, pineapple, and sunshine. I think it smells so good," he said.

I had no clue there were bath bombs in there. I rarely used them. Lil must have put them in there for guests.

"Well that is fine, Fruitbasket, but keep it all over there," I said, waving my arm in his direction. "I don't want to be smelling like a fruit cocktail in the morning."

"Whatever man, you need to experiment some. I already gave myself a facial after the bath and I have my favorite Bobbi Brown stuff on," JK said, smacking his lips.

Looking closely I could tell they looked a little shiny. JK was an interesting guy in the way that he regularly used makeup and other skincare products, much more than any of the other guys did, and was confident about it.

We sometimes gave him shit for how many products he had, but the reality is we all owned skincare and makeup. He just chose to use quite a bit of it every day. He was a hit with the ladies, too, even though he was only 16. Women loved his confidence and soft face, as well as his strong biceps and thick thighs. He could probably bench press me, if I let him.

Joon was still in the shower when my phone buzzed. I snatched it quickly off the nightstand, hoping it was from Y/N.

"Whipped," JK said, snickering from beside me.

"Shut it, Bun," I said, unlocking my phone and checking the notifications. It was a text from Jimin, who was about 10 mins away from the house. I looked at the time - almost 3:00 a.m. I was tired as hell and just wanted to sleep.

I texted him that they will let him in the front gate, and to have his Noona drive me to my house. I then called the front gate to our community to let them know who I was and to expect a car within the next ten minutes with two occupants, a female driver and a male passenger with pink hair. They were to allow them in and that they were guests of mine. The female driver would be leaving within 15 minutes of arrival.

When I got off the phone Joon came back in the room, toweling off his hair. I got up from bed with a huff, not wanting to go back downstairs.

"Jimin is almost here. I gotta go wait for him in the garage," I grumbled, making my way out of my bedroom before anybody replied. I headed downstairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. I quickly slipped on a pair of slippers and a jacket hanging up by the back door and made my way out to the garage. I opened the garage door and waited next to my car, shivering slightly.

About five minutes later a small sedan pulls up, and I see the passenger door open, illuminating the inside of the car. I see a woman in the drivers seat, her hair up in a high pony tail. I couldn't see what she was wearing, but from what I could see of her face she was pretty. She looked to be about 15 years or so older than us.

I see Jimin say something to her and then he reached over and kissed her, the kiss becoming quite heated rather quickly. It looked like Jimin was about to climb over the seat and onto her lap when I let out a loud AHEM, making them both stop and glare at me.

"I don't have all damn day," I grumbled, gesturing for Jimin to get the fuck out already. He hung his head and then lifted it again, kissing the Noona again and then saying bye. When he got out of the car the lady looked my way and then flipped me off, making me scoff. What a....

My thoughts were interrupted when Jimin closed the door and jogged over to me, whining the whole way.

"Why did you have to ruin it, I don't know when I'm going to get to see my Noona again," he whined.

I just rolled my and closed the garage door as I see his Noona leave. I bet if we weren't outside Jimin would of flung himself on the floor and had a tantrum. He's known for flinging himself down on the floor when he's frustrated, like a fucking toddler.

He interrupted my thoughts again as we headed for the back door.

"Hyung ugh my fuckin ass hurts," Jimin said, walking a bit uncomfortably.

"I bet it does," I replied, not really knowing what he was getting at.

"Yeah, she really fucked me hard that last hour, I can't wait to tell you guys all about it," Jimin said, following behind me as I opened the door.

I stopped in my tracks, the door ajar.

"Hyung you ok," Jimin asked.

"No I'm not fucking ok, " I hissed. "I don't want to know about your fucking butt escapades but apparently I'm going to learn allllll about it so just wait until we get upstairs. Be quiet for now."

Jimin shut up after that and we quietly made our way upstairs to my room. JK and Joon were sitting up talking when we walked in.

"Well, look who finally graced us with his presence," Joon said, giving Jimin a wave.

Jimin gave Joon a salute like he was a soldier and then proceeded to kick off his shoes, not caring which way they landed. He then stripped his clothes off and threw them in the pile JK had made, and climbed up onto the bed.

"Hyung what are you wearing," JK said, giggling.

My head shot around as I take in the underwear Jimin had on - a pair of black satin boy shorts....that looked two sizes two small.

Jimin stood on his knees on the bed and looked down, smoothing his small hands over the satin.

"Oh yeah, my Noona gave them to me. She bought them for me in fact since she decided to keep my boxers," Jimin replied, moving again to get in the bed in the middle.

"What the fuck Jimin," I yelled, "You have a bed right there." I gestured towards the cot next to Joon.

"It's a king size bed! I'm sore! Come on, hyung pleeeeeaaassseeeeeeeeeeee," Jimin said, flinging himself down on the bed on his back as he began to writhe around.

"Jesus don't start....fine....just, neither of you better fucking touch me tonight. No cuddling, no spooning, and if you so much as brush a fingertip near my dick you're sleeping outside," I said, huffing and getting into bed as well.

I look over at Joon and he is under the covers in his bed, his head in his hands, which is a typical look for him when he is dealing with our shenanigans.

JK and Jimin squirmed excitedly as they laid next to each other, a lot closer than necessary.

"So are you gonna tell us what happened tonight, hyung? What was she like," JK asked, his eyes full of wonder.

JK was still a virgin, and was always asking questions about our sexual adventures. I didn't share much since I didn't have much to share until recently, and Joon never shared. He was pretty private about his personal life, if he had one. Jimin was open wider than a broken dam, and he always shared whatever JK was willing to hear.

Jimin groaned, a hand moving over his eyes as he sunk down into the mattress.

"It was fucking AMAZING, guys. Right away when I saw her I had to have her. She was so sexy. You saw her, JK," Jimin said.

JK nodded his head eagerly. "He's right, she was really cute for someone a lot older than him."

"So anyway, she calls me over to her when she sees me checking her out. So I go over and start talking to her. I tried to fool her by talking in Korean first and acting like I don't understand. She saw through me right away and told me to quit with my bullshit, ha ha. She's so fucking ballsy I love it. Anyway she was asking me what I was doing there and I told her I was just visiting, and she said she was just passing through town on her way back to the West Coast where she lived. She was in New York for some reason, some baking competition that she won, apparently," Jimin said.

"Oooooh she can bake too? What does she bake? Did she feed you anything," JK asked. JK loves food, especially sweets.

"I'm getting to that, hold on Bun. So anyway, we're making out at that club and then she invites me back to her hotel. You know I'm not going to pass that shit up. So we take off in her rental car, and I kid you not guys, she is driving back to her hotel and tells me to put my head down in her lap when she's driving. She's wearing open crotch panties, and the whole way to her hotel I'm fucking lapping her pussy like a dog to a bowl of water," Jimin said, taking in a deep breath as he licks his lips.

I look at him with a disgusted look on my face, knowing that this wasn't the worst of it. Jimin sighs again and then continues, his gaze far away as he remembers his night.

"So I make her cum while she's driving, and fuck she's so vocal. My dick was so hard in my costume I thought it was going to fall off, ha. Anyway she pulls in quick to this little store and tells me to wait there while she does inside. She comes out like 10 mins and then take off to her hotel down the street. When we get to her hotel, before I get out, she opens the bag and takes out a fucking dog collar and a leash and puts it on me," Jimin exclaims, his eyes going wide as his hand moves up to his neck.

"What the fuck?!!?!" I say, turning over quickly to look at him. Sure enough, he has a red mark on his neck where the collar was. This is some kinky shit. I kind of wanted to know what happened next.

"That's....I don't know what to say about that," Joon says, laying back on the bed.

"So then what happened," JK says, bouncing in the bed excitedly.

Jimin grins, rubbing his neck as he returns to his story.

"So she puts the collar and leash on and then leads me into the hotel. She doesn't make me get on all fours until we get inside, which was nice of her. So we get inside and she orders me to strip out of the costume. I strip down to my boxers and she tells me to take those off as well. So I take those off and my cock is hard as a rock now, guys. She wraps the leash around her fist and drags me to her, and as soon as I got within like a foot of her she grabs hold of my dick and I swear to fuck I thought I was going to cum right then and there. I didn't though, and she asks me if I'm going to be a good Pup for her. What was I supposed to say? No? I'm not going to say no to this. She was freaky as hell and I was loving it. So I say yes Noona, and she says that's not her name and I am to call her Mistress," Jimin says.

"Whoa....Mistress, that's super hot," JK says, now rolled on his side as he gazes at Jimin with awe.

"Fuck yeah it was hot. She was so dominating. I'm usually the dominate one, but with her she gave me no room to dominate her and it was so hot. So I tell her 'Yes, Mistress', and then she makes me lay on the bed. She put a fucking cock ring on me so I can't come, and I was begging for her to touch me by this point. She had a bag on the bed and started taking shit out. She had handcuffs and shit in it, vibrator, a dildo, and a fucking strap-on," Jimin said.

"What's a strap-on," JK asked. Joon and I both groan and hide our heads.

"I'm getting to that, Bun. Just wait. So I'm laying on my back and she handcuffs me to the metal headboard and then blindfolds me. All the while she's got the leash pulled tight. She then fucking gets up and straddles my face and then tells me to eat her out, AGAIN. You know I'm not going to turn that shit down, and so I went to town on her pussy, and made her cum hard again. She was fucking wailing guys, calling me a dirty slut and a dirty Pup, I was so fucking turned on by it. I had like 3 dry orgasms right there just from what she was saying to me. She finishes riding my face and then she leans down and I feel her lick my face all over, cleaning me off. I'm trying to kiss her but she's not letting me. She doesn't untie me or take the blindfold off. She tells me to bring my legs up to my chest and I was hesitant for bit and she didn't like it. She took something out of her bag and then ordered me again to do it and when I brought my legs up to my chest she hit me on the ass hard with something, I think it was a whip," Jimin explained.

"A whip? Did it hurt a lot," JK asked, cringing.

"Fuck yeah it hurt, but it turned me on even more. She called me a disobedient pup and said I'd get another one if I didn't do what she said. So she told me to stay put and then she got off the bed for a minute. When she got back, guys....she started fucking playing with my ass. She popped open some lube and started fingering me," Jimin said, gasping as he remembered the details.

"Oh my fucking God, please stop. I don't want to know any more," I said, groaning into my pillow. I hear Joon start to lightly chuckle from his bed, not believing what we are hearing.

"So you know I'm down with ass play but I've only used my fingers on myself and with girls. So she lubes me up and is using like 3 fingers by this point. It hurts like hell but I'm not gonna tell her to stop. I want to see where she's going with it. She is going to town in my ass and then she hits it...and I swear to God I had the best orgasm I have ever had....it felt SO FUCKING GOOD guys. I was begging her by this point to take the cockring off so I can cum fully. I was begging and begging, while she ignored me and kept going. Then she takes something and puts it in my ass. I'm pretty sure it was a vibrator because she turned it on while she fucked me with it. I was about to cum again and was begging her, and then she just rips the cockring off with no warning and I came so fucking hard she had to take the comforter off the bed," Jimin said, now laughing out loud.

"Then what happened," JK asked. I wished JK would stop asking so he would shut up.

"So after I came she unlocked the handcuffs and took off the blindfold. I had cum all over myself. She told me to get in the shower and clean myself off. My ass hurt but I was so excited for what was to come. When I got out she had unpacked some food from some cooler she had in there and she had me sit down and eat. She had some leftovers from her competition and fuck, it was good. We ate and talked a little bit, but she refused to tell me anything personal about her other than her name was Jen and she was older than me. I tried to beg for her number too, which she finally gave me, but she said I can't text or call her until she contacts me first. She says I have to be a good Pup and then if I am, she'll reward me with a video of her cumming for me," Jimin said.

"Wow, hyung. You're so lucky," JK said, eyes wide. I turned over and looked over Jimin at JK, my face registering that he was a fucking idiot. JK just looked oblivious as usual. Jimin saw, shooing me away. I laid back down on my side, facing away from them as Jimin continued.

"So after we eat and clean up, she tells me to get on the bed again, and by that time I'm already hard as rock and ready to go. I lay down on the bed and she starts 69'ing with me, rubbing her pussy in my face. She had cum twice already and she was a mess between her legs and I loved it. She tasted so fucking good, man. And she could suck dick like no other, I thought she was going to fucking inhale my cock. I was close to cumming again and she told me I couldn't come. I was fucking begging again, I couldn't believe it. She kept telling me no, and then she got up and turned around and sat down on my dick and started riding me. She was so fucking rough guys, I thought we were going to break the bed. She told me where to touch her and how to do it, and I did everything she said. I was begging to cum and finally she said 'Cum, Pup', and that was all it took. I shot so hard in her I thought I got her fucking pregnant on the spot," Jimin said, laughing.

"You didn't wear a fucking condom," I yelled, turning over again to punch him in the ribs. Jimin yelled back, grabbing his side.

"I'm clean, and she said she was clean. She wanted it raw. She showed me her birth control pills. It's fine man. I said something about it afterwards and she gave me the option of wearing a condom if I wanted to. Can I finish the story now," Jimin asked.

"Whatever, you're still an idiot," I said, turning back over. Joon raised his eyebrows at me, almost saying he agreed with me without saying anything.

"So after I cum in her and we talk about condoms we are laying there eating chocolate in the bed together, cuddling and stuff. Then you texted me, Yoongi. So she started asking me about you and I told her all about you and Y/N. She then remembers meeting Y/N. She was pissed at first because she thought Y/N and I were together. She wasn't having any of that. So I explained how you two met, and how we ended up coming to visit, everything. She thought it was cool that we would come all this way just to see your sorry ass," Jimin said, shoving me in the back.

I grunted in response, not turning over. I was hoping to God his story was almost over.

"So we're cuddling and stuff and then I get brave and try dominating her. She allows me to get on top of her and so I start fucking her missionary style, her leg up over my shoulder. I love this position because then I can see the girl cum. I love to watch their face as they cum. So we're fucking for a while like that and then she tells me she wants it from behind so I get behind her and she grabs the leash again and while I'm fucking her from behind she's tugging on the leash and calling me a dirty pup and shit again, I fucking lost it. I was so close to cumming and then she makes me pull out. She said I was getting a punishment for not asking permission first. She blindfolds me again and ties the leash to the headboard. I feel her get behind me guys and I kid you not, she must have had that fucking strap-on on, because the next thing I know she starts pushing it in my ass," Jimin said.

"With no lube, Minnie?! Didn't that hurt a lot," JK said, his voice barely more than a whisper now as he face is scrunched up in pain.

"Fuck yeah, it hurt, Bun. But I took it and fuck, I'd take it from her like that again. I still had some lube in me, and eventually it got better. She started fucking me real good, and I started going crazy again. It feels so much better when you're getting it in the ass, the orgasm is heightened. I was begging her like crazy to cum, and she kept saying no. Every time I would beg again she would slap my ass with that fucking crop, which only made me beg more because I wanted her to spank me again. She finally ended up coming from grinding her clit against the strap-on and then she untied the leash and told me to turn around quick. She yanked off the blindfold and then told me to jack off on her face and tits. I couldn't believe it... I fucking went crazy man, and ripped her top right down the middle. I ripped it off her and as soon as I could see her tits I came so hard again, all over her. I hit her in the mouth, chin, and all over her tits. She has some great tits too, man," Jimin said.

"Wow. You did so much with her," JK exclaimed.

"I sure did. And then I had to come home because she had to get some sleep and leave early in the morning. I didn't want to go. I started getting attached to her. She told me to shut the fuck up about that, but I caught her giggling. I think she likes me. When she texts me, I'm gonna see when I can see her again," Jimin said, sighing.

"And now you're in love, this is just great. You don't even know anything about her except her name and phone number," I said.

"Oh shut it, grandpa. At least I got some," Jimin said, pushing me again in the back.

I whipped around and looked at him.

"I got some too, asshole. From my GIRLFRIEND. That's more than what you can say, huh PUP," I said.

Jimin just glared at me and crossed his arms in a huff, sticking out his bottom lip. JK hugged him tight, telling him not to be sad and that he was sure he was going to see his Noona again sometime soon. I just rolled my eyes, and then it dawned on me.

"So now you're in my bed after your dirty bird sex adventures? What the fuck man, get your tainted ass off my sheets," I yelled.

"Relax! We took a shower together before she brought me here. That's when she gave me these sexy undies. She said she saw them in the store and she knew I had to have them. Did yours get you a present tonight? Hmmm? Did she," Jimin asked, looking at me smugly.

"Oh Y/N got me a present alright. One I get to unwrap every damn day if I want," I retorted. Jimin didn't like that answer and launched himself at me, punching me in the side. We wrestled sometimes, but never serious enough to hurt each other.

I was trying to get him off me when JK squealed, launching himself on top of both of us as Joon laid there, his head in his hands once again as he groaned.

"Pillowfight guysssssssssssssss," JK yelled, clobbering me with a pillow. I grabbed it and shoved them both off me, putting the pillow under me.

"Aww man," JK said, pouting as he laid back down.

"You can share mine, Bun, don't worry. Grandpa will get over it after he sleeps," Jimin said next to me.

JK and Jimin cuddled up as I told everybody it was nite nite time now, and if anybody makes another peep or decides to share another ass fucking story, they were sleeping outside. The room got quiet as the lights went out, and we all finally fell into a deep sleep.

---------------------------------

(A/N: So what did you all think? Vote and comment below!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 279 39
Kim Taehyung was Traitorous and so was his love..... ﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎﹎ Lee Ri Yoon gets a brand new job at one of the prominent publications in Seoul. Wh...
407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...
26.2K 1.2K 12
Jimin and jungkook are best of friends. They are inseparable. But they are not in love ..jimin has a crush on his senior yoongi and jungkook has crus...
2.2K 100 49
Love•Friendship•Revenge•Magic Nineteen-year-old Y/N and her two bestfriends Kira and Leila are living the dream. After moving in with BTS and the man...