Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

Por Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... Mais

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 35: Food and Friends

2K 111 35
Por Mysti_Noona

YOONGI POV:

I could still hear Y/N mumbling something in the bathroom as I gathered up her clothes and dropped them outside the bathroom.

"Baby, I put your clothes just outside the door for you," I said, moving to go sit on one of the couches.

"Don't you baby me," Y/N yelled from inside the bathroom, making me snort again with laughter. I could tell by her tone she wasn't really mad at me, and I knew that she enjoyed my teasing as much as I did. She would probably find some way to get back at me later.

I reached under the glass coffee table and brought out a small black box about 10 inches by 10 inches square. It was my makeup and skincare travel bag, and I opened it to reveal the normal stuff I use plus a few Halloween makeup pieces I packed just for tonight. The guys and I used this room to get ready when we arrived, and so I just left my stuff in here to collect later. I wiped my face with a makeup remover wipe and got to work – reapplying the makeup that I had on earlier to complete the look as Naruto.

I could hear muffled noise outside the conference room, and I had the suspicion the nights events were over. I looked at my Rolex quick – 11:32 p.m. We had been in here longer than I expected. I originally just wanted to have a moment alone with Y/N as I missed her all day, but things turned heated as soon as I got her alone. I couldn't help that she was always so damn sexy, regardless what she was wearing.

I finished up my makeup and slid the box back under the coffee table. I had a black duffel bag under it as well, which had my clothes as well as Jk and Jimins. RM chose not to dress up, feeling it would be a bit much when he was going to be rapping.

My head shot up as I hear the bathroom door open, and I see Y/N open it enough to reach down and grab her clothes. Before she closed it she glanced up at me, and I sat back on the couch with a smirk.

She scrunched her nose at me and stuck her tongue out quick as she yanked the clothes inside with her, slamming the door shut. Her sassiness is something else, I love it.

I sat there with my head back as I waited, staring at the ceiling as I became lost in thought. 

Tomorrow night I would be back here but in a different area of the building, squaring off with my very own brother. Just thinking of him started to make my blood boil, and I couldn't want to knock his ass to the ground. On the way over here I told the guys what was going down, and they were all for it as well – happy to announce that they didn't need to fly out until Sunday morning.

I continued to sit and think about things when the bathroom door opened and Y/N came out. She looked as put together as she was before our fun began. She walked over to me and I patted my lap, indicating I wanted her to sit on it.

She complied, straddling my lap as she faced me, both arms going around my neck. She looked down at me with a quizzical look on her face.

I moved my hands around to cup her ass, giving both cheeks a squeeze. "Are you thinking of ways to get back at me later, hmm, Babygirl?"

She smirked at me then leaned down, brushing her lips over mine. 

"Perhaps," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

I grinned into her kiss as I opened my mouth and pulled her closer to me, deepening the kiss. My hands moved to hers, as I intertwined my fingers with hers as we kissed slowly. She pulled away first, putting her forehead against mine as she looked into my eyes.

"Your eyes are beautiful, Yoongi. They look like ice," Y/N said, sighing against me.

I blinked a few times, feeling the contacts now. They were starting to bug my eyes. "You'd be surprised how poorly I see with them in, Y/N. I can't wear my regular contacts so my eyesight isn't the best," I said, my lips ghosting her cheek.

Y/N hummed as my lips moved from her cheek down to her neck, as I kissed over the spot I had bit earlier. There was a visible mark on the side of her neck. I smiled, making her draw back and move her hand to the spot.

"You bit me hard there, Yoongi, I can't cover that up you know," she said.

I moved her hand to inspect the spot once more, rubbing my thumb over the area. 

"Good, I don't want it covered up. It shows you are MINE. The hoodie, however, that needs to stay firmly closed," I replied, zipping her hoodie up even more as the zipper had moved down about an inch. 

Y/N's right hand moved up to grasp the zipper as well, when I saw that her ring was missing. I grabbed her hand quickly, my thumb moving to rub over the spot where her ring last sat.

"Where is your ring? Why did you take it off," I asked quickly.

I must of sounded more desperate than I wanted to, because she moved quickly to take my face in her hands, squishing my cheeks slightly as she looked me in the eyes.

"I left it at home for tonight, Yoongi. There are a lot of strangers here and I didn't want it getting lost or stolen. It's very expensive you know," she said. She caressed my cheeks as I felt them flush.

I squirmed under her, feeling a bit embarrassed at how panicked I got for a second there. What did I think it meant by her taking it off? She's still with me, obviously.

"I know, I know. I just don't want you to be without it for too long. It's meant to be on your finger, Babygirl," I said, bringing her down to me as I nuzzled into her neck.

She giggled at the feeling and I moved to slowly kiss her again when we heard loud banging on the door.

"Hey! Get your ass out here, Yoongi! Everybody is waiting for you," a voice boomed through the door. I recognized it as RM.

Y/N got off my lap and I stood with her, taking her hand and walking to the door. When I opened it, RM stood on the other side, hands on his hips. JK and Hailey were right behind him. Jimin was nowhere to be found.

I drew Y/N to me, my arm going around her waist as I stepped back, making room for our friends to enter. Y/N stood wide eyed as she looked up at RM as he walked in, the tallest one out of all of us.

"I apologize that we first meet in this way, I expected Yoongi to behave himself tonight but I guess when he saw who you dressed up as, it was impossible to do so," RM said, smiling so wide both dimples made an appearance.

Y/N gasped and ooohhhed when she saw the dimples, and I felt an immediate rush of jealousy course through my body.

"Okay, that's enough, how about we....," I started to say, but was cut off. Hailey ran around RM and tackled Y/N, hugging her close. JK just rolled his eyes, coming around as well to stand to my right.

"Y/N aren't his dimples TO DIE FOR," Hailey said, as if RM wasn't standing directly behind her. Y/N's eyebrows raised as she looked at her friend, then she turned and gave RM a wink.

"Yoongi probably would have been able to behave himself, had I of not worn what I wore under this hoodie," Y/N said, her hand moving up to grasp the zipper.

I gasped and smacked her hand away, making Y/N laugh out loud. 

"Y/N don't you dare unzip that," I growled.

Y/N giggled and took my hand in hers, our friends looking back and forth between us.

"Oh yeah, you're not wearing anything over your boobs, huh Y/N, well except for that see thru mesh piece," Hailey said, giving Y/N a slap on the ass.

JK's eyes shot up at this admission, as he exclaimed "Oooooooooo". I spoke right back at him, giving him a firm "NO" in response. He just grinned his bunny grin and winked at me, shaking his head.

"So you're the RM who made the playlist MONO," Y/N said to Joon, finally sticking her hand out to shake his. He shook her hand, his dimples making an appearance again as he started to blush.

"Ahh yes, that is my baby. I know it's gaining popularity here in the states, but I had no idea you heard of it," Joon replied.

Y/N pulled her hand back and clasped her hands to her chest as she looked up at Joon with a mix of admiration and....I don't know what the fuck else. I just know I didn't like it.

"Oh I've heard of it. I have it on my phone and I listen to it almost every night before bed. The moon shines through my bedroom window and honestly, with your playlist and the moon shining in, it's one of my favorite times of the day," Y/N said with awe as she looked up at Joon. Joon blushed an even deeper shade of red as he shuffled back and forth on his feet. He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked down, looking up slightly to peer at her as he smiled. Yeah, I wasn't liking this at all.

"Okay that's enough googly eyes from you and sweet nothings from you," I said, gesturing first to Joon and then to Y/N. "Where the fuck is Jimin, by the way, I haven't seen him all night."

"Oh he left with some Noona. He was gone before RM even started rapping," JK said, giving me a knowing look.

Jimin loved older women, and if he found one he liked then chances are he was going to be gone all night long. I was thinking I would need to text him soon to tell him where we were going next so we could pick him up. Hailey cut off my train of thought however, with her annoying squeals.

"OMG Y/N I FORGOT! Guess what happened," Hailey squealed, reaching down in between her boobs to pull out a wad of cash. "I won the costume contest!"

Y/N squealed as well and they grasped hands together and started dancing in circles. We three stood and stared at them, JK starting to bounce along as well. He took my hand and attempted to start his own bouncy dance when I moved away quickly.

"Don't even fucking think about it, Bun," I grumbled. Bun was my nickname for JK, since we always teased him that he looked like a bunny. We called Jimin Minnie after Minnie Mouse (since he acted as feminine at times as he did masculine, and because Mickey and Minnie were his favorite Disney characters).

Hailey gasped and then turned to all of us. "Hey! Why don't I treat us all to some late night food? There is a diner two blocks from here, we can go eat and talk."

I raised my eyes at Y/N, who nodded her head in approval. Joon and JK also agreed. We started to head out of the room when I quickly sent Jimin a text.

11:50 p.m.      Me: Where the fuck are you? The party is over and we are going out to eat. I'll come pick you up.

I slid my phone back into my pocket as I grasped Y/N's hand as we walked through the backstage area, people all around. I said goodnight to a few people and several others stopped to shake RM's hand and tell him what a great job he did tonight.

When we got to the main room there was only a handful of people still left, and a couple of guys cleaning up. I gave a quick nod to the owner of the club and he did the same as we headed for the door. When we got outside I stopped, making everyone else stop with me.

"Y/N, why don't you take Hailey and JK and drive over there. I will go with Joon in my car. We don't want to leave too many cars around the Underground," I said, pulling out my car keys.

She agreed and we kissed quickly before she grabbed Hailey and they headed for her car, JK in tow. I walked with Joon to mine, which was parked in the adjacent parking lot.

"So, were you able to hear me rap at all, or did you take her as soon as you saw her," Joon teased, looking my way as we walked.

I grunted in response, walking around my car as I pushed my thumbprint on the keyfob and started it remotely. The doors unlocked as we got to the doors.

We slide inside and I turned on the heat as it was getting chilly out.

"I couldn't resist her man, she drives me crazy. You think she looks hot now, wait until you see her without the costume on. She's fucking beautiful and sexy as hell," I said, putting on my seat belt and driving out of the parking lot.

"I can tell she is quite the beauty even with the costume on. She seems sweet as hell, too. You did well, Yoongi. You finally got someone to put up with you, eh," Joon said, teasing me again.

I flipped him off but gave him a smirk which made him laugh, and soon enough we were pulling into the diner parking lot right behind Y/N.

We all got out together and headed inside, finding a quiet booth in the back. The 24 hour diner was half full, with many of the other patrons wearing costumes as well. They must of come from the Underground like us.

As the waitress came around with menus and glasses of water, I felt a buzzing in my pocket. I pulled out my phone and and saw a message from Jimin.

12: 12 a.m.      Minnie: Fuck man, sorry. I got caught up in a Noona 😉. I can't wait to tell you what happened man, but we're not close to being done. Text me your address and I'll have her drop me off at your house in the morning.

I rolled my eyes at this, thinking he was so stupid for getting caught up with a stranger on his first night here.

12:15 a.m.      Me: You better be wrapping it up, Min. Please be safe, man. Text me when you are on your way to my house and I'll make sure they know at the front gate to let you in, otherwise they won't.

I got a thumbs up in response, and I rolled my eyes again. I put my phone back in my pocket and looked over at Y/N, who was looking at me.

"Jimin is still with that Noona. He won't be back any time tonight," I said to Y/N and to the group. Joon sat directly across from Y/N, with JK in the middle and Hailey next to him.

"I told you so, Yoongi. You know he can't pass up an older woman," Jungkook said, picking up his menu to eye it again.

Hailey took this opportunity to wrap her arms around Jungkook's bicep, fluttering her lashes at him. "So, do YOU like older women as well, Bunny?"

Y/N and I spoke at the same time, both exclaiming a forceful "NO" at Hailey, which made her jump in her seat.

"Jesus, okay. What the fuck, MOM and DAD," Hailey said, giving us both a look. I reached under the table and gave Y/N's thigh a squeeze and she giggled at Hailey.

"Don't make us ground you for misbehaving now, young lady," Y/N teased, sticking her tongue out at Hailey. Hailey just huffed in response and picked up her menu as well, trying to decide what she wanted to eat.

When we finally ordered and settled into conversation, we ended up talking for the next hour about everything under the sun. JK and Hailey had fun teasing each other, both of them mentally on the same level even if Hailey was a year or more older. Y/N asked Joon a lot of questions about his rise to fame in South Korea and his plans for the future now that he was out of high school and was thinking of touring soon.

Thinking about Joon going on tour got me thinking about my own future. When I won the rap battle against Blackbear I won not only money but a chance to enter a bigger competition in February in Chicago. If I won that, I could get a deal from a recording company and be on my way just like Joon. The thought excited me, but also scared me as I wondered what that meant for Y/N and I. I squeezed her thigh again and she looked at me, giving me a smile. She laid her head on my shoulder and I kissed the top of her head. I loved her so fucking much.

As we sat and talked the food came and we ate with gusto. It was almost 2 am before we headed home, the boys coming with me while Hailey went with Y/N. I kissed Y/N deeply as we parted, not wanting to leave her to be honest. She had already texted her mom that she was coming home, and her mom didn't mind she was later than expected.

When we did part I promised Y/N I would call her later when I woke up. With that we headed in separate directions, the night enveloping us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: I like a little softness after some Banga Banga (that's my slang for hot sex lol). Next up - Jimin shares what he's been up to all night ;) ) 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
16.3K 602 33
Where Park Jimin is unsatisfied with his single life and stumbles upon a cute looking Kim Namjoon through online dating. texting chapters but mainly...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
3.1K 107 12
New School, New Life New Everything... Ohhh don't forgot your new Enemy!! Kim Taehyung a rich, independent student from Daegu got accepted for colleg...