Loving the little one

By joanneblackheart

The sequel to 'Love the little one' Ethan and Nathan have grown up and despite just having graduated high sch... More

Hello!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

A/N

2K 10 13
By joanneblackheart

Bonjour!
Long time no update, I know. And I'm sorry although it's obviously not going to turn back the clock.

ANYWAY
I should've let you guys know a long time ago that:

1) yes I'm still alive
2) and yes, this book will continue BUT (there's always a but)

BUT I will continue with this book once I have rewritten the first book because I feel it blocking me. Like, it keeps nagging at me and I feel that I can't fully concentrate on this book and give you nice chapters that make sense if I haven't finished working on the first book.
The good news is, I have already started working on it and the first chapter is now finally ready (at least I hope it is, I'll let my mom read it and see what she thinks because she's the reason I even started thinking about rewriting the book, gotta love them mothers).
I will keep the old version up TOO so that you can always go back and read it again, although I do suggest reading the rewritten book because there might be a few things that are having a makeover (no spoilers;)).

I'm not sure whether I should update the new version like I have done with my other books which is updating whenever I finish writing a chap or if I should write some chapters ahead/the whole book and then update regularly. Any ideas?

So, keep an eye out and I will continue this book once I have completely updated the first book.

I thank you all for staying with me and I can only ask you to have a bit more patience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 129K 77
"Tell me girl, why did you and your worthless self waltz into my territory?" An unfamiliar voice booms just before me. I keep my head down as my eye...
2.9M 109K 34
She was born with the power to control the universe at her fingertips. An immortal deity carved from the stars, she spent centuries watching over the...
1.2M 34.1K 35
Everything changed when they came out of hiding, terror spread across the world as people began to question if our presidents and our global leaders...
69.6K 2.1K 32
She always had a one-tracked life planned out, she was going to be a surgeon and she was going to help cure or at least manage the very disease that...