Change

By aestheticemison

A badass brunette with a bad past named Emily Fields and an outgoing popular blonde named Alison DiLaurentis... More

Junior Year
Cigarettes
Scarlet Letter
Not so Badass Fields
Parents?
Vulnerable
The Strongest You've Got
After effects
Nerves
Sad Thoughts, Bad Intentions
Miss Fields
Your Only Lying to Yourself
The Life-Ruining Picture
Family Reunion
Thank You
Spare Key
Tumbling Down
Me Three
Locked Out
NOT AN UPDATE
Not close enough...
Hey Sis
The Coffee Club
Welcome Home!
Not An Update
Saving Myself
Shortie
Mona
Avalanche
Not an update
Still no update
Bloody Knuckles
Impossible
My Escape
A/N
Stars
Promise Me
Beautiful Mess
A/N
Sincere and Unbreakable
Hello?
The Things I took for Granted
A/N
Seven Hours
Detective Fields
Elizabeth
A/N
Rosie
The End
A/N

Drinking Buddy?

8.4K 186 1
By aestheticemison

Emily POV:

I need booze so I'm going to find some. Hanna probably has some. So I'll have a drinking buddy. I'll text her.

E: Hey Han, you have alcohol?

H: Yeah, duh, I always have alcohol 

E:  Alright, interested in being my drinking buddy later?

H: Hell yes!
___________________

"Hey Em I have to go home" Ali said.

"Alright, ill see you tomorrow then". Perfect timing. Now I didn't need a lame excuse to go and drink with Hanna.

Alison POV

I could tell Em was getting ready to leave. I mean she was basically half way out the door. Good thing we still had the next day to finish our project. I hope she doesn't freak out and bail on me. She told me a lot of things and I think that she thinks I'm going to tell the world or something. I hope not. So I just decided that I should just go home and finish my homework. I just wish that I could've told Emily what I really wanted to tell her.

Hanna POV

Emily doesn't drink unless somethings wrong. She must've said something about her past. It haunts her. But if she was going to drink she shouldn't do it alone. She might hurt herself or hurt someone else. Besides I like to drink anyway. Its a good way to forget a fucked up life. Not that mine was horrible but its not always easy.

Emily POV:

I wanted to forget. Hell, I wanted to die. I had to prove my mom wrong though. Her words echoed in my head "Worthless...failure...Unlovable" Maybe they were true. There were so many other things I just wanted to forget about. And alcohol would help. Whoever said alcohol isn't the answer is a liar. Alcohol is the answer. Until its effects were off. Then life's hell again.

A/N
Hey fellow readers. What a chapter huh? Intense sorta. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks for reading!
~Hannah~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 158 14
Grace DiLaurentis-Fields' life is falling into place as she gets accepted into Rosewood University, but what happens to her perfect life when her chi...
84.7K 1.5K 31
An Emison FanFic. No A. Emily is the new girl at Rosewood High in her final year. Emily hasn't spoken in months due to a past incident but she bumps...
92.8K 2.6K 31
Emily Fields and Hanna Marin are the troublemakers of Rosewood High. Then perfect Alison DiLaurentis comes along and badass Emily may have a thing or...
186K 5.5K 47
An insecure Alison DiLaurentis meets the sweet hot Army soldier Emily Fields on their plane ride home back to Rosewood. Both are immediately intrigue...