Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

Από KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... Περισσότερα

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

My Father

405 10 0
Από KarenAKAMint

Chapter 24

I was at my locker after school as I tried to get my thing in order before rushing out to go to Stiles' house for what every plan he has. With my own car with me, I told him to go before me. As soon as I closed my locker, I was greeted with a sad-looking Lydia. Worried, I called out to her.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked her.

When she looked at me, I noticed that she had tears in her eyes. I looked around us, knowing very well that she was not one to show her emotions to anyone. I took her hand, closing her locker as I did, and I rushed us out of the school. We ran over to my car. She had gotten a ride from Jackson this morning, so she would have gotten a lift home from him as well.

"What's wrong?" I asked again once I was driving her home.

She sniffled before answering, "Jackson dumped me..."

"WHAT!" I exclaimed as I stopped abruptly.

"Juliette!" she exclaimed as she held a hand out to stop herself from slamming headfirst on my dash.

"Sorry," I apologized, "But what do you mean he dumped you?"

"He sends me a text telling me we were done," she glared toward the road as she crossed the arms.

I was driving once more as I talked to her, "Well he's a jerk and an ass, you shouldn't cry over him... but I understand if you do. I know how much you loved him."

She whipped at her eyes as she tried to act tough, "Whatever, I can find someone much better. Besides, who wants to date a co-captain. I'm already better off without him."

"That's the Lydia Martin, I know and love," I laughed, "Do you want me to hang out or are you going to be okay?"

"No, you go have fun with your boy toy," she smiled over to me, "I'll just call Allison."

"Are you sure?" I asked looking at her as we stopped at her place, "I can always tell Stiles I'll see him at the field later."

"No, I don't want to get in the way," she smiled over to me, "I'll be okay while I wait for Allison."

"Call me if she can't come over," I ordered as she nodded and walked out of my car.

I watched her walk to her door before driving off. Driving my car to Stiles was a short drive but it was enough to worry about Lydia even more. Parking my car out front of Stiles' place, I walked up to the front door as Mr. Stilinski was walking out. We exchanged a quick hello before we continued on our way. As soon as I walk into the room, I was greeted with Derek having Stiles pinned to the wall.

"Really?" I crossed my arms, "You just had to come to Stiles' place when you could have waited at my place?"

"He was at your place?" Stiles exclaimed.

"He stayed the night but left before I even woke up," I answered him.

"I don't like that," he whispered.

I walked over to him as he sat on his chair and gave him a kiss on his cheek, "He's my cousin, Stiles."

"I know," he sighed, "I just don't like him.

"I'm sure it's mutual," I laughed and walked over to his bed, "So what's the plan?"

"Scott's still trying to get the necklace, but I have another idea," Stiles turned toward me and Derek, "It just might need some convincing to get the job done."

Stiles' plan was to invite Danny over to he can get his hacking skills out for us. We had told Derek about the text that Allison received on the night of the Alpha attack at school, and he thinks Danny can find out who sent it. I was on Stiles' bed as I tried to get some more sleep I was missing from last night's adventure.

I had woken up by Danny's voice as I sent him a smile and wave. I was starting to drift back to sleep when I heard Danny asked Stiles something.

"Who's he again?" Danny asked.

I lifted my head up and looked over to Derek who was reading one of Stiles' many books of werewolves he had gotten when he was researching what Scott was. Waiting for Stiles' answer, I looked over to the other two teens at the desk.

Stiles slowly answered Danny, not noticing her at his door, "My cousin... Miguel..."

I buried my face in Stiles' pillow as I tried not to laugh. I didn't need to look over to Derek to know that he was not a happy camper.

Danny kept looking back at Derek until he asked, "Is that blood on his shirt?"

"Oh, he gets massive nose bleeds," I quickly covered for Stiles, "I personally saw it once and it still haunts me."

"Right," Stiles agrees before he called out to Derek, "Hey, Miguel! I thought I told you that you can borrow one of my shirts."

Derek slams the book shut. The book Derek tossed on the bed almost landed on me which I growled at him. He only rolled his eyes at me. Sending him a glare, but he didn't notice or care as he took off his shirt and had his broad back turned to me.

"So anyways..." Stiles turned back to Danny as he continued, "We both know you have the ability to trace those texts, so..."

"Um... Stiles?" Derek called out calmly. Everyone looked over to Derek as he exclaimed with emphasis by tugging at one of Stiles' shirts, "This no fit."

"Then try something else on," Stiles huffed, getting annoyed with all of this.

At that moment I sat up to look over to Stiles. Danny was still watching Derek change. I covered my mouth once more as I tried not to laugh. I have heard about Danny's crushes, but to see him just completely distracted was always funny to me. I smirked at the thought before sending an amused look at Stiles.

"Hey!" Juliette exclaimed with a light laugh, "That looks good, right Danny?"

"Yeah!" Stiles agreed, taking her sudden idea to his advantage.

Danny couldn't look at Derek, but the look on Derek's face as he waited for an answer was too much for me. I buried my face on the pillow again as she began to crack up. Danny's next statement only amplified my laughter.

"It's," he began, "It's not really his color."

"I'm going to kill you both..." Derek said under his breath, only audible for me to hear.

I controlled my laughter as I muffled my answer to him, "I'm sorry but this is making my day."

Frustrated, Derek turns back around and exclaims, "Stiles! None of these fit!"

I let out a sigh and got up from the bed, "Move out of the way. I know he should have one that would fit."

Moving Derek off to the side as Danny got to work on tracing the text, I rummaged through the drawers. I tried to get through both my small pile of things and Stiles' things to look for one of the large shirts that Stiles used to wear. It didn't take long for her to find a dark gray shirt and handing it to Derek to wear.

Everyone finally happy, I flopped back on the bed as I finally drifted off to sleep before the game tonight.

Derek and Stiles woke me up after an hour.

They looked and seemed to be worried about something when they finally told me to hurry up and follow them to the hospital. Having no time to ask a question I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and rushing to follow them into Stiles' car. It wouldn't be the first time I leave my car at his place, I'll just have to go back for it later.

"So is anyone going to tell me why we are at the hospital?" I asked the two guys at the front.

Stiles continued to drive as he explained what they found from Danny's trace. I was not okay with the thought of my aunt being behind all of this, but it didn't feel right. As soon as they parked outside the hospital, Stiles' phone went off. Stiles tried to keep the topic of Scott's mother out of his conversation as he tried to reassure his friend.

"I know, look..." stiles said through the phone, "If you see my dad, tell him I'll be there. I'm just going to be a little late, okay? Alright, thanks."

"You're not going to make it..." I announced.

Stiles sighed and agreed, "I know..."

"You didn't tell him about his mom," Derek stated.

"It doesn't add up," I commented which Stiles agreed as he continued for me, "That's why I didn't tell him. I need to know for sure."

"So what now?" I asked looking over to both boys.

"We're going to go look for answers," Stiles announced as he began to get out of his car.

"Oh," Derek stopped us, "One more thing."

He took a hold of Stiles' head and slammed it against his steering wheel.

I growled at Derek, "What the fuck!"

"What was that for?" Stiles hissed out as he held his nose.

"You two know what that was for," Derek hissed at us, "Go. GO!"

Stiles rushed out of the car before Derek had a chance to get another grab at him. As I began to climb out from the back seat, I tried to make it seem like I was just going to rush out, but that was not the case. Just as I was about to get out, I took a hold of Derek's head and slammed it on the dashboard.

"Ever lay a hand on him again," I hissed as Derek held his bleeding nose, "I'll make it much worse than a bloody nose."

Derek glared at me as I slipped out of the car after Stiles. He was still holding on to his face, but I stopped him to look over his nose. It seemed fine, but it was clear he was in pain. Smiling, I took hold of his face and took a bit of his pain. The veins on my arm slowly turned visibly black as I felt the pain he was feeling. After a little longer, I giving him a sweet kiss on his nose as my veins returned to normal.

"What did you just do?" he asked.

I smiled over to him and answered, "I took some of your pain away."

That got him to smile at me.

Taking my hand, he began to walk with me through the hospital entrance.

From the moment we stepped into the hospital, I knew something was off. Not because of the whole aunt Mel being the one behind the text, but because the care unit was eerily empty. Not a single soul was present. I would have thought that after a half-hour of searching and snooping, we would have found a single staff by now, but that's not the case. It got to the point where Stiles had to call Derek about not finding anyone.

"Find Jessica," I heard Derek tell us through the phone.

I caught a name beside a door, causing me to walk away from Stiles. It read Peter Hale. Recalling what Scott told us about after the whole Derek ad the wolfsbane bullet, this must have been his uncle. I stepped closer as Stiles began to ask me what I was doing, but I ignored him and continued to walk toward it. As soon as I opened the door, it hit me. The familiar smell that had invaded my room, not too long ago.

"It's him..." I breathed out as I started to back away from the door.

Stiles had rushed over to the room as well, but I began to pull him along with me.

"He's not here," Stiles told Derek.

My senses were out of order as I began to panic. This whole thing is a trap, and I might have been the target.

"What do you mean he's not there?" Derek asked loudly through the receiver on Stiles' cell phone.

"We need to get out of here, Stiles," I whispered, "It's him!"

As I turned to the right, ready to make a dash for the exit with Stiles, I faced with an older man with a burned face smiling down at me. I knew it was Peter. What I hated the most is the smell that he gave off. In this state, his human state, I can make out the scent that Derek gives off. The scent I indicated him as my kin.

"You must be Stiles," Peter announced, "I hope you are not hurting my daughter, or I might just have to hurt you."

"Daughter?" both Stiles and I breathed out in shock.

Peter looked over to me with a sigh, "I guess your mother never told you who I really was."

"All I needed to know is that you were a piece of shit to her after you left her to raise a child by herself," I glared at him, "To me, you are just another guy on the street, just this time you are murdering people."

"Now, princess," Peter sighed in frustration, "That is no way to talk to your father."

I began to stand between Stiles as I took his hand and motioned him to start walking, "Mr. Stilinski was more of a father to me than you will ever be. So do me a favor, and continue to not exist in my life."

Peter shook his head, disappointed with what I told him, "I can't do that. I need Derek, Scott, and even you to get what I want."

"And what is that?" I asked.

A crunch was heard behind them as Derek appeared, braking Jessica's nose. Stiles and I looked over to Derek, not even noticing that the nurse helping Peter was even behind us. I was so focused on Peter, but that could have gone wrong if she had attacked us from behind us.

"That's not nice," Peter looked over to Derek, "She's my nurse."

"She's a psychotic bitch that was helping you kill people," Derek Answered and motioned me and Stiles to move, "Get out of the way."

I didn't hesitate and moved Stiles out of the way of the fight. It was clear that Peter had the advantage since he was an alpha, but Derek continued to get up. Stiles and I hid behind the reception desk as we watched with bated breath. Once they went into another room, I looked over to Stiles.

"We need to get out of here," I told him.

He looked over to where Derek was, "What about Derek?"

"We need to tell Scott about this, Stiles!" I told him, "Derek can keep himself alive."

Stiles looked over to where Peter and Derek were talking now but then nodded. He took my hand and began to guide us out of the care unit. We jumped into the jeep and began to peal out of the parking lot. Stiles drove as fast as he could as we tried to get to Scott.

When we got to the school, the parking lot was empty, announcing that the game was over. I didn't question is as I rushed out of the car and began to run over to the school. Stiles was not to far behind as we dashed over to the locker room. I can make out Scott's scent but it was lingering with the smell of fear and anxiety. I knew we were late.

Stiles and I tripped into the locker room to find Scott sitting in the dark.

"Dude," Stiles began, "We have a problem."

"I think I already know..." Scott announced.

Scott told us about what had happened to him. In return, we told him what happened. He was shocked at the thought that my father was the one responsible for all of this. His bite, the murders, everything. Stiles and I gave Scott a ride home before Stiles dropped me off at my place.

He stopped me from leaving as he motioned to the driveway, "Your mom's not home... do you want me to stay until she gets home?"

I smiled over to him, "Thanks Stiles, but I think I need some time to think about all of this..."

"Are you sure?" he offered.

I nodded, "I need to think through something before I tell my mom. She needs to know about my dad being around before she freaks out."

It was Stiles' turn to nod, but before he let me go for the night, he pulled me into his side of the car and gave me a long and deep kiss. I kissed him back as the kiss turned into a mini make out. It was his way of telling me that he was here for her.

I began to slip out of the car as Stiles called out to me, "Call me if anything happens."

"Yeah," I smiled, "Night babe."

"Good night, baby girl," he called out in return.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

276 22 7
Carmen McCall had never taken interest in whatever idiotic shenanigans her adoptive brother and his best friend got pulled into, until she notices th...
131K 4.5K 33
[ BOOK ONE ] Daisy Fulton was not the girl to stand out in a crowd. Never the one to take chances. But when her best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
15.4K 354 19
Odessa Delaney. That's a name nobody could forget. Nobody ever thought she would been seen in Beacon Hills...until today. Six years ago she made a p...