Choosing You (Will Turner)

bella_parrilla tarafından

THIRD BOOK IN YOUNG LOVE SERIES After sailing the ocean to save the Governor's daughter and racing to find th... Daha Fazla

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue
Author's Note/One More Book

28

5.1K 120 21
bella_parrilla tarafından

Evelyn's leg crossed over the other the bounced as she sat slouched in her chair. Anxiously, she nibbled on her thumb nail, staring off into space, completely lost in a thought. She slept through the night perfectly in Will's arms but as soon as she had woken, anxiety poured through her entire being. When she woke, her mind went right to Will. Her eyes had flickered to his sleeping face turned right to her. He had looked so peaceful, so content with the world while he dreamed. Her mind had gone back to look on Will's face when he realized his father sacrificed himself for them all. She knew as she watched him sleep, that she had to start doing something about his father's curse.

"There you are." A raspy, sleepy voice spoke softly behind Evelyn. A strong, rough hand laid on her blush silky shoulder. Evelyn's eyes flickered up to Will walking around her chair to sit in the one in front of her. He pulled out the dinning room chair and turned it to face her, sitting himself in it. "I woke up and you were gone from my arms." He said, leaning back into the cushion.

Evelyn dropped her hand from her mouth, a little smile twirling up on her face. "My apologies, my love." She dangled her arm over the arm of the cream colored chair.

Mirroring her smile, Will ran a hair through his loose brown locks. "What are you doing up so early?" His dark eyes shined almost caramel due to the sunlight streaming in the dinning room. Flickering his eyes over her body language, his smile faltered. "What's wrong?"

She felt her smile begin to falter as well. Evelyn pushed herself up to sit properly in the chair, readjusting herself before she met his beautiful eyes once more. "I was just thinking about you and your father." Evelyn bit her lip nervously. "I just.." She let out a breath, glancing up at the ceiling before blinking back to him. "I just want to make you happy, Will. I feel like helping put an end to your father's curse will help restore some happiness." She felt like a child saying such things but it was the truth.

Will's lips curled up into a soft, warm smile while his eyes glowed in love for the woman sitting in before him. "Evelyn..." He breathed out her name, nearly locking her in a trance just by his voice. She watched as Will leaned forward, reaching out to grab her small, delicate hands in his large rough ones. "You are my happiness." He gave her hands a reassuring squeeze, eyes locking with hers. "Don't ever doubt for one moment that you're not. I also don't want you to have my father's burden to weight down on your shoulders."

"But I want to help." Evelyn protested, leaning forward, still holding his hands.

"I know you do and I love that you do." Will let go of her hands to cup her face, Evelyn trailed her feminine hands up his arms to hold his wrists. "But don't let it consume you." His eyes harden against hers.

"I won't but I'm going to help as much as possible and you can't stop me." She gave him a pointed look with her eyes, his face drawing closer to hers. Before Evelyn had gone pirating and sailing around the seas, she would have never been so bold and daring to someone. Now she felt like she had so much freedom with herself, even if the little things were small.

A grin worked its way on to Will's lips. "I know I can't stop you." His eyes glanced down at her lips. "But I can thank you." His words caused a grin to tug on Evelyn's lips as he closed the space in between their lips. His kiss was gently and fully met his words, a sweet thank you kiss. Will pulled back, faces only inches a part. "I love you." He whispered, eyes staring right into hers.

"I love you." Evelyn repeated, staring lovingly at the man of her dreams.

"Thank you for always being there for me." He whispered, thumbs slowly across her now blushing cheeks.

"Always." The word came out as a whisper, as if it was her soul that had spoken and not her.

"Good morning, children!" Amelia's cheerful voice rang all around the room. The two instantly pulled back from each other, laying back against into their chairs. A cheerful Amelia appeared into view, coming into the dinning room with a cream casual gown on. Her smile reached her sparkling eyes.

"You're in a good mood this morning." Evelyn smiled, laying her head back against the chair to look up at Amelia.

Her new mother walked closer to her. "Well that's because I woke up having my children back under my roof." She bent down to press a kiss on Evelyn's forehead. "I have all I need once again." Beaming, she moved to Will and pressed a motherly kiss on his cheek, leaving him blushing. "My daughter and new son." She placed a hand on Will's shoulder, giving it a comforting squeeze.

Will couldn't help but let his smile reach up to his eyes as well. A few chuckles slipped past his lips at Amelia, throwing glances to a smiling Evelyn. Just seeing seeing such bright expressions on their faces filled Evelyn's heart. She scrunched up her nose at Will, shoulders shaking at she giggled. Resting her elbow on the arm rest, she pressed her fingers along her face and leaned into them.

"Is that the sound of my family?" Charles announced, appearing into the room already dressed for the day.

The three heads turned into his direction. "Good morning, papa." Evelyn called, tilting her head in her hands to look at her father.

Charles walked towards his daughter, placing a hand on the back of her chair and bending down to kiss her forehead. "Good morning, darling." A sweet hum came from Evelyn at her father's affection. She watched him straighten up to look at Will. "Good morning, Will." He gave a nod and a dazzling smile. Evelyn never had seem to notice but she smiled quite like her father.

"I have to go for one of my monthly meetings, I will be back by supper." Charles walked around the table towards a blushing Amelia. Evelyn melted at the sight of how in loved her father and Amelia looked when they looked at each other. She watched as they gave each other a sweet goodbye kiss, wondering if Amelia had always fancied her father and just never told her.

After Charles disappeared out of the room, Amelia still looked in a love daze. It seemed as if kissing Evelyn's father Amelia's joyful mood seemed to grow. When her eyes glanced over Will and Evelyn, she straightened herself and shook her head causing Evelyn and Will to share an amused smile with one another. "What is the plan for today, dears?" Amelia asked, serving looks in both Evelyn and Will's direction as she sat down in her chair.

This caused their smiles to drop. Both Evelyn and Will shared a look, while straightening themselves in their chairs. "Well Leo had asked to have tea with me today." Evelyn said carefully, looking back towards her mother. While she had loved Amelia, she had hoped that she wouldn't go crazy with plan and activities to do right away. With the look on Will's face, Evelyn could tell that he was thinking the same thing.

"And I have to go down to visit Mr. Brown. Still see if he has any of my belongings still with him." Will replied, looking towards the woman as well. Evelyn nearly forgotten about Mr. Brown. Then again, if it wasn't for him and his skill sets, then she wouldn't be carrying such beautiful gifts from Will.

"Oh alright." She smiled, sharing a smile with the two. They watched as she placed her white, cotton napkin on her lap with such delicate motions. Will and Evelyn copied her action and placed their napkins on their lap as well.

"You're not mad?" Will questioned, throwing a glance out of the corner of his eye to see two servants come into the dinning room to place down breakfast. Teapots and teacups were placed on the table along with toast, boiled eggs, and fresh fruit. Jams, butter, salt, and sugar were placed along the food as well. Evelyn felt her mouth water at the simple breakfast. She missed breakfast with ever fiber in her body. The smell of freshly made toast kissed her nose causing her to instantly reach for two slices. She picked up the knife and began to spread butter on the two pieces.

"Of course not!" Amelia exclaimed, sounding surprised by the question. She lifted the rose painted teapot and poured the liquid into the three matching teacups. "Why would I be mad?" She quirked up and eyebrow, glancing up at them for a few seconds as the tea poured.

"Since we've been gone for so long," Evelyn threw a glance at Will, gesturing that she was speaking for the both of them. "And we haven't been home to be around you and papa." Amelia lifted a cup on its saucer, offering it to Evelyn. Taking the cup, Evelyn placed it down right beside her toast, beginning to add in sugar.

"Well I have been wanting to spend time with you, yes but I have errands around town that I need to do today. So we save the special time for us another day, alright?" Stirring her tea, Amelia looked up through her eyelashes and offered her daughter a gentle smile. As she looked back down, Evelyn looked to Will. They both let out a silent sigh of relief then shared a smile.

~

Evelyn lounged in her father's emerald green reading chair inside of his office. Her father's office had also been the family's library. It was Evelyn's favorite room to be in as she grew up. She always found herself lost in the books that slept in the shelves built into the walls.

The door handle turned with a squeak. Evelyn snapped her head as it open, revealing Martin. "Miss. Adams, Mr. Thompson is here to see you." Martin still referred to her as Miss. Adams. She wondered if any of the servants knew that she and Will were actually married.

Martin stepped into the room, revealing a clean shaved Leo walking into the doorway. A smile bloomed across Evelyn's pink lips at the sight of Leo. She rolled out of the chair on to her feet, tripping over her feet. "Thank you, Martin!" She beamed at the fact Martin had spoken again to her. Leo stepped in and to the side, watching Martin closed the door behind him as he left. When the door clicked shut, Evelyn and Leo looked at each other.

"Hello!" Evelyn opened her arms out wide for him.

"Good morning, beautiful." Leo grinned, wrapping his arms around her waist. He lifted her up and spun her around. Evelyn giggled, wrapping her arms tight around his neck. It felt strange to her not seeing him when she woke up. She had become so use to seeing him every time she went to sleep or woke up. It made it feel like it had been a few days since she had last seen him.

"Thank you for coming." Evelyn said as he placed her down to her feet.

"Well thank you for having me." Leo replied, looking down at her causing a few strands of his semi long brown hair to fall in front of his face.

"What happened to your facial hair?" Narrowing her eyebrows, Evelyn cupped his cheeks to feel the soft skin of his bare cheeks. A slight pout came from Evelyn, instantly missing his scruff he had been growing while they were gone.

"My mother didn't seem to like it when I got home. Made sure I was shaven and trimmed." Leo lifted a hand to pinch the tips of his hair, observing it. He waved his off, letting go of it and returning his attention to Evelyn. "So what is it that you needed to see me about? Also are we still having tea? After having a cup this morning I've been craving it like crazy. Strange what tea deprivation can do to a person." He remarked amusingly.

Evelyn let out a little laugh, placing her hands over her stomach. "Yes we are." She gestured to her guest to her father's desk where a tea tray had been placed. "Believe me," they began to walk, "I have had about three cups since I've been up." They both let out a laugh, stopping before the table.

"Alright, I will take care of this while you explain what's going on." Leo picked up the lavender painted teacups and brought them closer to him, beginning to get the cups ready.

"Okay so I've been thinking like crazy about Will's father." Evelyn started, beginning to pace from the desk to the bookcase and back.

"Uh huh..." Leo edged her to continue.

"There has to be a way to break his father's curse. I know its quite a jump but I think there's a way to do it." She fiddled with her fingers in front of her stomach, watching her feet as she paced. Coming back to the desk, she looked up at Leo offering her a cup on its saucer. "Thank you." She took it without hesitation.

"What do you suggest we do in order to find out?" Leo raised a brow, lifting his cup to his lips.

Evelyn took a sip of her tea, placing back on the saucer. She placed them back on the table and turned around to the side of the desk. Bending down, she gripped a stack of thick books. Causally, she slammed them on the desk, causing the tea tray to rattle. Leo instantly placed his hands on the tea tray, afraid it would fall.

Evelyn looked up from the stack of books with a wide and bright smile. "We read."

Y'all I was able to get this done in two hours after dealing with horrible horrible holiday traffic, long lines at one store, spending thirty minutes trying to get glass out of my foot, and nearly having an emotional break down and I am really happy with out this came out.

Writing this stuff helps me work on my writing skills for when I start writing my own books which that journey will hopefully begin really soon!

Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter! I'm super excited about next chapter, I've been planning on writing the next chapter months and months and months ago! Also I apologized for not editing this, I've got an essay due tomorrow that I have to get done 😅

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

71.9K 2.3K 39
THE FOURTH AND FINAL BOOK IN THE YOUNG LOVE SERIES Nine years have passed since Bootstrap Bill Turner had come to visit Will, Evelyn, and the Turner...
64K 1.6K 10
Your name is Y/N Turner and you work as a maid in the Swan mansion you are a adventurous girl that doesn't like to be ordered around and has an immen...
33.1K 915 10
Annette Lavesseur, daughter of legendary French pirate, Olivier Levasseur, accidentally joins Captain Jack Sparrow and William Turner on their quest...
134K 4.8K 22
I do not own Pirates of the Caribbean, all rights go to the Disney company. I only own (Y/n) and the story I make for her, savvy? Book three of the I...