Time Capsule

By SkyWrites102

"...If anyone finds this, please find me. I would love to be your friend if I am still alive by then." Glaiza... More

Rhian R. Howell
Glaiza C. Galura: Landscape Architect
Rhian Howell: Back in the Philippines
New House and Lot
Paths Crossing
Search for Rhian
Project Felicity Garden
Sleepless night
Reunited with her past
How to unlove Rhian
Tame your wild heart
Favorites
Endless Time
Glaiza comes out
Rhian's dilemma
Glaiza's Secret Crush
Rhian's Sleepless Night
Confrontation of Feelings
Begin Again
Cool Off
Rhian's Legal Battles
Glaiza's Pride
Lunch with her parents
Monday
Rhian Testifies in Court
Glaiza's surprise
Rhian and her issues
Glaiza's pride
Reconciliation
Smooth sailing
Rhian's Day is Today
Glaiza and Rhian's Promise
Officially Us Two
Way to love
Lunch with the gang
Between Coffee and Love
Second Monthsary
May I?
Tonight and Tomorrow
Breaking Me
Rhian is kidnapped!
Escape ≠ Drama
Tatlong linggo
Glaiza's Surprise!

Race Day

612 32 2
By SkyWrites102

Rhian's POV:

Glaiza woke me at around 7 a.m. to have breakfast and get ready to go to the racing track. Nasa track na kami currently we signed up for half day ride through the circuit. I've met one of the teams currently on practice, they allowed me to drive for their spare car for half of the day. I was dressed in their team's racing suit. I climbed the car and together with Glaiza as my passenger. She was dressed in a similar fashion, naka-helmet din ito tulad ng suot ko. The helmet had a built in Microphone so we can talk to the guys in the garage in case we needed repairs on the car.

"Ready ka na love?" I asked her. 

"Ready lab." She said cheerfully. 

"Alright, here we go." I said to her as I eased the car in the starting line.

"Rhian, we're ready when you are." 

The guys at the garage said. 

"Yes, I'm ready." I said back to the guys. 

"You'll have 2 laps for the mean time, going up against our main car." Hannah the chief mechanic said. 

"Gotcha chief." I said to her.

"Get your engines ready." Hannah said

Both cars revved up their engines, I got my gear ready.

"3... 2... 1... Go!" Hannah said over the headphones. 

I went ahead and released the break as I stepped into the gas pedal. We went off from 0 km/pH to 70 km/pH. I switched to a different gear while I still stepped into the gas pedal. Steadily increasing the speed from 70 to 100 km/pH. I looked quickly to Glaiza's side and didn't see the other car. I looked up the rear view mirror and saw that the car was 500 meters behind me but was quickly gaining. I switched another gear and stepped on the gas yet again as I prepared to make another turn at the circuit. I looked up the rear view mirror and saw that I was far away from the other car. One lap is about to end, I went ahead and stepped on the gas pedal raising my speed from 120 to 140 km/pH as I made a final turn. I got past the first lap and continued to drive to the next lap. Reducing my speed from 140 to 120 km/pH as I drove to the next lap. 

"Love okay ka lang ba?" I said to Glai. 

"Y-yes lab. Okay na okay." She answered me.

I switched the gear yet again and my speed climbed to 150 km/pH for the finish. I was far away from the other car, I crossed the next lap. A flag went down to Glaiza's side. I kept my speed at 150, the car had a top speed of 250. Which I won't go for dahil kabang-kaba na ang girlfriend ko. I crossed the second lap and eased into finishing the lap. A few moments and we were back at the garage. Hannah was in awe with me.

"Oh my God, Rhian?! You were marvelous out there." Hannah said.

"Hindi naman. Nagkataon lang siguro." I said to her.

"Ace driver ang nagdadrive nung main namin, hindi nagpapatalo yun si Bryan." Singit ng isa pang mechanic na si Chino.

"Yeah, meaning you beat him." Hannah said.

"Glai, hanep ang galing netong girlfriend mo girl!" Hannah greeted Glaiza.

Hannah and Glaiza knew each other as they were both scholars of Don Martin Allegre. Hannah worked for Don Allegre's own racing team. The man love cars and racing, so they entered the Philippines' racing circuit. Tulad ng sabi ko noon, Don Allegre was a big businessman in the Philippines his company Allegre Industries span from Landscaping, Property Development, Hotels and Auto Repair Garage.

"Hannah, she used to drag race in the U.S. kaya magaling talaga ang girlfriend ko." Glaiza said to Hannah.

"Cool. Anong kotse na ang nagamit mo during your tenure sa pagrerace?" Hannah asked me.

"I used to drive a Subaru Impreza, I also drove a Ford Mustang and a Corvette. I previously had Mustang for my first race car, tapos Impreza." I said to her.

"Cool. Pangarap ko makapag-drive ng Impreza." Hannah said.

"I have an Impreza right now, kaso nag carpool kasi kami ni Glai, kaya naiwan sa Batangas." I said to Hannah.

"Takte Glai, bigatin pala tong girlfriend mo eh." Hannah said to Glai.

"Mag-ingat ka kay Wila, yun yung crazy ex nyan ni Glai." Hannah warned me.

"Hindi ako takot sa mga ex, ex na siya for a reason. Kung gusto niya sagasaan ko pa sya eh." I said laughing.

"Palaban. Wow Glai, first time may makakatapat na si Wila." Hannah said laughing.

"Gaga ka talaga Hannah. Wag ka ngang maingay." Glai admonished her.

"Bakit love?" I asked her.

"Wag na nating pasikatin si Wila, may RTO naman na ako doon eh."

"Okay love. Hindi naman pinapasikat ni Hannah si Wila eh. She's just commending me because I'll fight for you." I said to her smiling.

"Swerte ko talaga sayo lab." She said to me.

"Mas swerte ako sayo love." I said to her.

"Oo nga naman, Glai. I was commending her kasi palaban siya." Hannah said in agreement.

"Oo na, Hannah. Tama na. Kaya ayaw kong nagpapakilala sa inyo ni Batchi ng bagong girlfriend ko eh." I said to her.

"Uy, Batchi is in town, together with Abby, mag lunch tayo with them." Hannah said smiling.

"Lablab, ayos lang ba sayo? Lunch witj my two other best friends? Batchi and Abby?" Glai asked me.

"Sus, lunch lang naman eh. Ok lang love. You should invite them to my cafe din minsan." I said to Glai.

"Naku, matutuwa yun si Batchi, wala pa kasing nag-aaya sa kanya sa mga naging girlfriend neto ni Glai." Hannah said laughing.

"Bakit, Hannah?" I asked her.

"Makulit kasi yun si Baeatrice Luna, sobrang kulit minsan lalayasan mo na lang siya talaga." Hannah said laughing.

"Uy, hindi naman ako ganun. Tatapatin ko yun pag sumobra kulit." I said to her.

"Nakahanap ka na nga talaga ng katapat ni Wila at Batchi." Hannah said laughing.

"Swerte ko talaga, kay Rhian, Hannah. May girlfriend na may security pa for terrorists like Batchi." Glai said laughing.

Agad ko pinalo si Glai sa braso nito.

"Aray lab, masakit yun ah?!" She said as she nurses the hit on her arm.

"Napaka mo kasi." I said to her.

"Binibiro lang kita eh." She said pouting.

"Umayos ka kasi. Security mo ko, baka buntalin din kita pagbuhulin ko kayo ni Wila." I said to her.

"Lab, wag ganun. Ibuhol mo na lang ako sayo." She said smiling.

"Ay sus, lovelove. Maisingit talaga eh no?" I said shaking my head at her.

"What? Hindi kita binobola lablab, ikaw kasi gusto ko maka-sama. Habang buhay lablab." She said smiling charmingly.

"Tama na nga yan, Rhian you could have another go, 5 laps keri?" Hannah said to me.

"Keribels Hannah." I said to her.

"Glai ikaw? Sasakay ka ba sa kotse ni Rhian o gusto mong magcomepete kayo in a 5 lap race?" Hannah asked Glaiza.

"Wag na, kung gusto mo ikaw na lang, ayaw ko na sumakay, jusko kanina hindi ko malaman paano ako kakapit sa upuan ko." Glaiza siad declining.

"Sus! Hina mo talaga Glai." Hannah said laughing.

"Siya Rhian, ako na lang lalaban sayo, best of 5 laps, gamitin mo na yung main car, ako na sa spare, winner itetreat ng lunch ng loser." Hannah said as she extends her hand towards me for a shake.

"Deal." I said as I shook her hand.

We put on our helmets and climbed into the car, Hannah and I started to race.

***After the race***

"Lab!!! Ang galing mo! Natalo mo si Hannah!!!" Glaiza greeted me as I went down from the car as she hugged me.

"Oo nga Rhian, galing!" Hannah said.

"Nice racing with you Hannah." I said to Hannah.

"Dahil dyan, tara na at maglunch na tayo." Hannah said as she got out of her racing suit.

I followed suit and got out of the racing suit myself, I grabbed my extra shirt sa bag na bitbit namin ni Glai. Pati si Glai nagbihis na din.

A/N:

Wopxz! Kilabot talaga si Rhian ng mga Lesbiana. 🤣✌️ Tameme nanaman si Glaiza. 🤣😂

This chapter is for Vi_AndreA, Bella, I hope you are doing fine. Sana ay safe naman kayo ng family mo.

Spread light and love!

- Sky

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 5.2K 42
-FINISHED- Villains and Heroes seemed so Black and White to me, the good and the bad, constantly at war. Hearing them talk, about their lives before...
4.7K 197 21
What are you willing to do for love? Are you ready to risk? [UNEDITED]
57.1K 2.6K 27
A RASTRO STORY... Glaiza Castro Galura the evil little girl, when her mom died at her young age she is so dumbfounded and felt that she is all alon...
3.1K 309 21
Nah,just read if you want ;)