8YearsGone(DonatelloxReader)

By The_Bubby

When (y/n) was 7, her and her family lived in the amazing city of New York. However, after learning that (y/n... More

8YearsGone
April
Reunite
When We Were Young
"He's my friend!"
I Found You
New Beginnings
Aliens
The Lair
Invasion
Imaginary
SlapHappy Feels
Friday
It Happened Again
Zee Plan
Hospitality
At Least It's Not Me This Time
Rescue
Tests Results
Beyond Ones Control
Confession
Diagnosis
Remember
Yo, She Back
During Those Days
Tools
We Meet Again
Yuh!
LetsaGo
*InsertTitle* (i regret not numbering the chaps.)
NewBookCover!!!! (A/N)
Roof Top
Non.Canon

Welcome Back

1.9K 78 62
By The_Bubby

It's been a few days after your reunion with Donnie. You lay upon your bed staring at the ceiling, trying to contain your happiness.

A vibrations erupts from under your pillow, signaling you got a text. You reach into the cool space and look at the cracked screen.

Donnie: Hey (Y/n)! We're having a little party down here in the lair tonight. Would you like to come?

You smile and was about to reply, until another message popped up.

Donnie: Do you don't have to also! Just whatever you're comfortable with! Don't feel pressured into going just because I asked.

You laugh at his message and reply.

You: I would love to go!

Donnie: Oh really? Great! I'll pick you up at 8!

You giggled and threw your phone back under the pillow. You flip off the bed and head to the closet. Opening the doors, you scanned through the multiple clothes and chose your fit.

You're father's work had a company retreat for the weekend, so they agreed to let you stay home during that duration. Luckily, this gave you the chance to do whatever.

You had lied in your bed most of the morning, so lunch time was just in a few minutes. You called up April and invited her to your place to eat. Instantly replying back, she agreed to come. 

You spent rest of the 8 hours talking and laughing about random stuff. Either talking about the horror movies or things that have happened with school. As the laughter died down, you shifted on the couch, a question coming to mind.

"Hey April? Um, could you tell me how I got to meet Donnie again the first time after I moved here?" you asked, a slight blush crossing your face just thinking about him.

April slightly smiled then turned her head towards the TV. The masked murderer just had killed his third victim, almost reaching the climax of the movie. 

"Sure...um..where do I start? Heh. So i guess it was right after you moved back. Casey and I were helping the guys with the Kraang, and our meet-up spot was an abandoned apartment complex. The only place they could be out in the open during daylight."

You listened intently, imagining the whole surrounding place as she explained the crashed in roof and pigeon feathers scattered among the rubble. 

"Well, at least thats what we thought would be a good spot to hide, but a curious cat walked in." She said. 

You gasped a little and leaned closer. "Who was it?" 

April laughed and pushed you back, "You dummy!" You join in with her laughter until she stopped.

April then had a sadden look on her face, still staring at the TV and not making eye contact with you.

"(Y/n), im sorry." She said.

You looked at her questioningly, wondering what she could mean by it. "For what?"

She shifted uncomfortably and finally faced you. "When you first came back, I wasn't so nice to you the first few days."

You were taken aback, confused on what she did in the past to you and why. Not saying anything, you wait for her to keep talking, which takes a few seconds.

A tear falls from one of her eyes and she takes a breath. "When you were gone for all those years and I met the guys after, I don't know what I was doing. I felt like I belonged somewhere. After losing my mom and my dad changing, I guess I didn't get the attention I wanted. That was until..." her words trailed off as she looked up at the window. 

You turned and saw a shadow outside the window. Smiling widely, you jumped up and opened the window, allowing access for Donnie to come in.

"Donnie! Um, sorry could you just wait a few more minutes? April and I were-" 

"No its okay (Y/n)! You don't have to. I just realized I have something to do. Go have fun at the party." She said, obviously lying. 

"Are you sure April?" you ask. She smiles and nods as she grabs her things and heads to the door. "Yeah! Go have fun!" she said and waved, closing the door behind her.

"Is she okay?" Donnie asked.

"Uh, yea, we're just talking about girl stuff." You say, wondering what she was gonna say.

________________________________

Donnie had escorted you into the sewers, telling you watch your step and helping you jump down onto the abandoned subway tracks. He even offered to carry you so you wouldn't get dirty from the dirty water, to which you declined to multiple times.

Right before you reached the entrance, Donnie turned to you and dropped to a whisper.

"Are you sure you want to attend. We can turn back now if you want? It's not too late." He says, worry filling his voice. You laughed and grabbed his hand.

"Donnie, ill be fine. Besides! I haven't been to a party in a while!" you say and gently pull him in. 

"Okay. Just tell me if you want to go home. Ill totally understand. Just say the word and we're gone." 

You stop and look up at him. "Do you not want me here?" you asked, starting to worry your presence in the lair would be weird. 

"What?! No no no no no! I would never want that!" He says grabbing your shoulders and leaning down to your eye level. "(Y/n)! If I had the chance, id keep you down here with me all day, everyday!"

You smile and giggle at his nervousness and cross you arms. "Then whats the real reason for you acting this way?" 

He looks to the side and chuckles nervously. "Maybe i'm not the only one who wants you down here as well..." he says.

"What do you-" Before you could finish, a hand grabs your hand and pulls you away from Donnie. You look up to see a pair of baby blue eyes. 

"(Y/n)!! You made it!" Mikey says and pulls you into a hug. "Dudes!! Donnie brought (Y/N)! She's here!" 

You turn to look into the lair and see Raph's head pop out of the kitchen and Leo jumping over the couch.

"(Y/n)! Welcome back!"Leo says and pulls you away from Mikey's hug, leading you into his own embrace.

"H-Hi!" you say, glad that you were actually wanted in the lair. 

Raph walks over to everyone else and nods his head. "'Sup (Y/n), glad to see Donnie's just not keeping you to himself." he says smirking at Donnie.

Donnie laughs out loud and puts an arm in front of you to separate you from them.

"HAHA Good one RAPH!" he says, growling his name a little.

You giggle at his protectiveness and decide to look around. You see that balloons were everywhere and streamers hung from the ceiling. Over a little table set, there sat opened boxes of pizza, multiple sodas, and bowls filled with popcorn and chips. 

"YEAH! Who's ready to party?!" Yelled a voice from the entrance. Everyone turned and saw Casey roll into the lair on his skate board.

"Who invited the dweeb?!" Raph scoffed. Casey laughed in his face and pushed his shoulder.

"Oh yea? Who invited the mumpsimus milksop?" 

You were the only one that laughed at his comeback, while the others looked at him wondering if he was actually speaking english or just making words up.

"Looks like someone's been doing their english homework." you say.

"Hell yea! Gotta keep that 'C' or else I won't go to finals for hockey." He says and does a motion like his was swinging his hockey stick.

After some time of playing games, watching movies and just mingling, a somewhat familiar face enters the room.

A giant rat in a robe emerged from a darken hallway. He smiles once he sees you and walks right over. 

"Well, im glad you could make it Miss (Y/n)." He gently says, his voice being smooth compared to everyone else's. 

"Thank you for having me." you say, a little nervous, seeing as he was the head of the 'household'.

"I trust you will keep my son out of trouble." He says, making Donnie blush. 

"Yea sir." you laugh and smile at Donnie, making him blush more.

After a few games of Jenga and Twister, which Master Splinter had destroyed the turtles at, he left to go meditate or whatever he does in his room. 

The night had ended with everyone on the couch watching a cartoon show about space heroes.

You look around as you sat between Mikey and Donnie, happy that everything seemed to be semi-normal. You had Donnie again, and more friends that you knew had your side. 

Everything was perfect, but you just couldn't shake off this weird feeling. As if someone was sending bad juju vibes towards your way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 507 8
To your limited knowledge, something is going on in the midst of New York City. From Chinatown, to the Bronx, and all the way down to Brooklyn, creat...
6.6K 117 20
!! Rated 5/5 and HIGHER! --|Description: Y/N L/N, a young robotics engineer, transferred to New York City to pursue the mysterious disappearance of t...
4.4K 87 11
(Hey, just so everyone knows, this story is officially discontinued on my account, but @PlutisWolf asked to rewrite it on theirs, which I agreed to...