Auctioned Mate(unedited)

By In_Vision

Mason Faye has just been taken away from her family to stay at Victorn Girl's Academy. Only it's not really a... More

Background (edited)
Chapter 1: Victorn Girl's Academy (edited)
Chapter 2: What have I just done? (edited)
Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly (edited)
Chapter 4: Planning our...escape? (edited)
Chapter 5: Fake it 'til You Make It (edited)
Chapter 6: Almost a Goner (edited)
Chapter 7: Jillian's Story...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 8: Jillian's Story...Part 2 (edited)
Chapter 9: Jillian's Story...Part 3 (edited)
Chapter 10: Mason's Brief Family History (edited)
Chapter 11: The Day Before (edited)
Chapter 12: Showtime! (edited)
Chapter 13: Traitor in the Mist (edited)
Chapter 14: Everything's Falling Apart (edited)
Chapter 15: Down Day (edited)
Chapter 16: Let Me Help You Mason (edited)
Chapter 17: Intimacy (edited)
Chapter 18: Confronting Him (edited)
Chapter 19: Angela's in a New Hell (edited)
Chapter 20: Another Attempt (edited)
Chapter 21: Constant (edited)
Chapter 22: The Auction (edited)
Chapter 23: How to be (edited)
Chapter 24: Not Like My Father (edited)
Chapter 25: Truly Odd (edited)
Chapter 26: Confession (edited)
Chapter 27: Ultimatum (edited)
Chapter 28: His Actions (edited)
Chapter 29: Shock (edited)
Chapter 30: Wounded (edited)
Chapter 31: Inner Pain (edited)
Chapter 32: Too Young (edited)
Chapter 33: The Dinner...Part 1 (edited)
Chapter 34: The Dinner...Part 2
Chapter 35: I Can't Do This
Chapter 36: He Loves Me
Chapter 37: New Enemy
Chapter 38: Reasoning
Chapter 39: Conniving
Chapter 40: Can't get any Better
Chapter 41: Decisions
Chapter 42: The Trial part 1
Chapter 43: The Trial part 2
Chapter 44: Free in Ignorance
Chapter 45: Free in Death
Chapter 46: Shelter
Chapter 47: We're not out of the woods yet
Chapter 48: Monsters live in the woods
Chapter 49: Everything Revealed
Chapter 50: Battle Cries
Chapter 51: It's Over
Epilogue

Chapter 3: Paying for another's crime...gladly(re-uploaded)

8.2K 263 5
By In_Vision

For some odd reason my chaper 3 wasn't showing up. I am uploading it again.

*************************************************************

The corridor went silent as all eyes fell on me. Everyone in the hall gasped, even Jillian and Angela. They both looked at me like I lost my mind. Some part of me kind of thought I did. The crying girl on the floor even stopped immediately after I said it. I know I wasn't supposed to make trouble for myself but I just couldn't watch them drag her off like a dead deer.

Everyone--I mean everyone--darted there eyes back and forth between me and Keegan. I don't know what's going to happen but they said three strike and you're out. This would only be my first, so it couldn't be that bad, right?

Keegan and the guys standing behind him, who I presumed to be his "posy" or "goon", all smiled at me. It was like an isolated action, me against them. Right now I wasn't seeing anyone else but them. What's going to happen to me?

“Are you stupid? Why would you take her punishment?” Keegan let go of Caroline and walked towards me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me forward away from everyone else. His fingernails were making sharp, slightly painful imprints in my arm and I flinched.

“T-three strikes and you’re out, right?” I stuttered while I looked at him wide eyed. I still hadn't forgotten about this morning. I swallowed as I remember his hand hand around my throat, taking the life out of my. “Well this would be my first strike s-so I’ll be okay,” I said to reassure myself more than anything.

“Well Caroline, I guess you’ve got yourself another chance," Keegan turned and said loudly. The hall was still silent so I didn't understand why he was so loud.  "I suggest you don’t screw it up. Next time I won’t be so generous. I won’t let another girl pay for your crimes.”

“Mason no!” Jillian cried out behind me. I glanced at her then back at Keegan as his finger dug even deep groves into my arm.

“Shut up, skank,” Keegan points to her and she immediately quiets. I know that I am not in the position to get angry or to try an retaliate but that comment was uncalled for. I wanted to killed him and to make him feel the way I felt when he was chocking me. I wanted to make him feel like shit. He's nothing but a rapist and a savage. My fangs protruded and my tongue involuntarily flick across my bottom lip.

“It’s okay, I’ll be fine,” I said through clenched teeth. Keegan jerked me forward and down the corridor. All I could hear were the sound of their boots thudding against the floor. Now I was on my own. I didn't say anything because I was afraid that they would hear me stutter.

The only good thing to come out of this heroic act was that I didn't have to go to my last three classes. In my mind I kept saying to my self that they couldn't do much to me, I am supposed to be auctioned. However the more I thought about it, the more worried I got. They could beat the shit out of me, werewolves healed fast.

My heart felt like it was going to burst through my chest. Where were they taking me? Six guys take one girl to a secluded place. It isn't hard to figure out what they might do. I stiffened at the thought of any of them touching me. My back became rigid and I started walking stiffly. Caroline, whoever you are, you so owe me one.

My feet scuffed against the floor as Keegan pushed me forward because of my slowness. "Walk fast!" he ordered.

We stop in front of a door and Keegan turned me around to face him. My body turned stiffly as I waited for what was to come.

“Okay, since you like to be punished, that’s just what we’re going to do,” Keegan shoved me into a room with him and his friends. There were no bed and no window, but there were chains and a …water hose? What are they planning? The suspense was making me go insane. He shoved me and I tripped and fell to my knees. “Mac, chain her up,” Keegan said as he looked down at me.

The guy called "Mac" grabbed me by the waist then pulled me to my feet. I tried to step away from him but he wouldn't let me. Chains rattled in his hands as he struggled to hold me up and chain my hands. I drop to the floor but that didn’t stop him from tying me up with the chains.

With the help of two other guys, they were able to chain my wrist. The metal pinched the skin around my wrist. I kicked, slapped , and bit at them to stop touching me.

One of the guys held me tightly in a bear hug as another guy looped the chains a round a pipe above us. He pulled on it so tightly that he yanked my hands went above my head. I was now barely on my tiptoes.

A whimper escaped and this time I couldn't stop the tears. “What the hell are you doing?!” I shout. “Help! Somebody help me!”

“Shut up!” Keegan punched me in the stomach. I grimaced in pain. “Nobody’s going to help you. You got yourself into this. Now I have to teach you how to stay in your place.” He unraveled some duct tape and wrapped it around my mouth and head twice. I couldn't do anything now.

One of Keegan's goons pulled down my underwear so they were at the base of my ankles. I tried screaming but the duct tape was a problem. They just laughed as I struggled to get free. The chains clanked against the metal of the pipe was I wiggled trying to hold my legs together. The only thing I had to depend on was my dress to keep them from seeing me half naked.

Keegan ran his hand up and down against my inner thigh, each time getting closer to my core. Then the other took it upon themselves to do the same. I screamed as hard as I could to get them to stop. The more I screamed, the higher his their hands went until they were all --one at a time--rubbing against my core. Tears stung my eyes and I screamed louder. I wanted him away from me.

Soon after, they stopped and Keegan tarted spraying me with the hose like I was a garden. Water was in my hair, eyes, face…everywhere.  I had to shake the water from my eyes. He made sure that I was soaked from head to toe.

“Okay guys, you know the rules. No lashing above the face. Let keep this as dignified as we can,” he snickers. I darted my eyes left and right as they all surrounded me with belts in their hands. Many of them made a show of slapping the belt in there hands for emphasis. It had to be at least five of them. I squeezed my eyes shut as my legs took the first blows.

They stung like a millions of bee stings. I tried to twist and turn, but it’s no use. The pain was horrid. They laughed as they worked their was way up. The dress was soaked and now thinning so I felt everything. They didn’t miss a spot.

The pain was increase to a level of unbearable. I could hear every whip all the way to my bones. My legs were swelling. Cuts and blotches of red and purple covered my legs. Some of them felt that just whipping with the straps of the belts were to easy so they began to use the buckle. I shouted in pain underneath the duct tape and I felt some of my flesh tear away from my legs. 

“Had enough yet?” Keegan asked sarcastically. I didn’t say anything. “Okay then, keep going guys we still got her boobs and her neck. Make sure not to use the buckle on the neck, the inside piece can slash her throat and I don’t need to report another suspicious death.”

They grunted and started hitting harder. I screamed and wrenched in pain while the tears ran down my face rapidly. As they started hitting their way up, the buckle ripped through my dress and dragged across my stomach. There were no words to describe the torture. My ass stung and I doubt I’d be able to sit normally for a while.

Then they were at my breast. It had to be the worst pain I’ve ever experience in my entire life. They whipped them so hard that some of the belts broke apart. Then they had to get more. My back stung as I wiggled my legs. I eventually gave up struggling and just hung their with my legs dangling. By then I was still--numb—taking the blows.

When they reached my neck I thought I was going to die. How could they be this cruel? My breathing became sporadic and my vision started to blur. Now, all I could see was distorted figures and their twins. I couldn't handle it any longer, so I gave into the darkness.

When I woke up, I was still tied and hanging from the ceiling. I lost track of time but it seemed like forever. My underwear was at my ankles and Keegan and his goons were gone. I gave a sigh of relieve, but not without a little pain vibrating through my throat. They came back in and untied me. I fell to the floor, numb. They tore the tape off my mouth, leaving it stinging and taking a few strands of my hair with it. Two of Keegan’s goons took one of my arms and began to drag me out the room and down the hall.

My legs were dragging against the cold floor and I could feel a breeze up my dress. I underwear were still wrapped around my ankles. There were girl in the hallway that I could hear murmuring and gasping. I was humiliated. Twice, they dropped me only to pick me back up and to continue dragging my body. I couldn't move anything. Every part of my body radiated with pain. 

When we got back to my room, Keegan unlocked the door then the goons dragged me in and dropped me to the ground. My wolf was crying out in pain. She never cries. “Oh, tell Jillian I’ll see her the day after tomorrow, like always,” he slammed the door shut leaving me to my nightmares.

I woke up again and my body stung from the lacerations. I saw red everywhere. I tried to move, but it just made the pain worsen. Not long after I heard the door open again and Jillian dropped to her knees next to me.

“M-Mason, are you okay?” she asked in a shaky voice. “What did they do to you,” she rubbed my back then pulled my underwear up. It was embarrassing. “D-did they rape you?”

“No,” I croaked. All the screaming had made me lose my voice. “Everything hurts. I can’t get into bed. Can you help me,” tears rolled down the side of my face. I felt broken. It hurt to even speak. I couldn't sobbed because the pain would make me pass out again. 

“Okay, wait here, I’ll be right back,” she said before the door closed. Where the hell was I going? I continued to sob until I heard the door open again, but this time I heard more than one pair of feet.

“Oh my goodness! What did they do to her?!” I heard Sammy’s southern accent. “Uh…uh, Mason, we’re going to lift you up, okay?” she said. “Mason?”

“No!” I shout. The pain was horrible. “Just give me a minute,” I groaned.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing and sniffling, I was ready for them to pick me up. “Okay,” I grimaced. “Do it now before I change my mind,” my words sounded a bit jumbled.

“Okay, on the count of three,” Sammy said as her and Jillian slipped their hands under my body. “One…two…three!” they both picked me up and my body vibrated with pain. However, it was over in no time. They lay me on my bed in a bloodied heap. Jillian started tending to my wounds, and then Sammy left.

It wasn't long when we heard another knock on the door. Jillian answered it. I turned my head slightly and saw that it was Sammy again and Angela was behind her. She had food in her hands. “I hope this is okay. It was all I could sneak away with since it’s past dinner time.”

Knock, knock, knock. Jillian walked over to the door. “Oh hello,” Jillian said.

“Hi,” a voice replied. “Can I talk to her?”

“Uh, sure,” the door closed.

“Mason?” I looked up to see that it was Caroline. She looked a lot better than before, although her nose hadn’t completely healed. She had a worried look on her face. “T-thank you,” she cried. “No one has ever done anything like that for me.” She knelt on the floor and took my hand. “Why did you do it?” her brows furrowed.

“Because I hate that bastard,” I said, “that’s all.” I know I sounded mental, but I don’t care. She didn’t need to know that I did it because it was killing me watching her get beat. I needed to make sure everyone knew I was strong. I was not going to get eaten alive in here.

“Oh…well thank you,” a tear ran down her face. “I’m so sorry for what they did to you,” she wiped at tears with the back of her hand. “I hate him so fucking much!” she turns away from me. “How can someone think they can treat people like that?”

“Where do I start?” Angela chimed in. “We’re all young, ranging from 15-17 years old, and most of us are from single parent households. Some of us are leftover and every day we don’t get pick, we fear for our lives. They prey on girls like us for a reason…they can get away with it. You think the Headmistress gives a fuck? She knows and she lets it happen!” Angela threw her hand in the air, fuming. “They—”

“But she tried to give the girls chances,” Jillian cut in. "She gives them warning instead of strikes. The Headmistress cares.”

“Warning!” Sammy yells then lowers her voice. “How many of those warnings do you think add up to a strike?”

“What about Mrs. Bellows?” I snorted. “Is she in on it too? I would be surprises if she wasn’t.”

“Of course she’s in on it," Angela threw her arms in the air. "Her mate works with the Elders. She can do whatever she wants. At least until her mate throws her away like hot garbage. I hope I can see the face on that bitch when she’s back in here, permanently."

“Why don’t we just escape?” I ask. They all looked at me like I just consumed a ton of dirt.

“What?!” Jillian says. “Have you lost your mind? What if the staff heard you Mason. We could get our tongues cut out for saying things like that. No one escapes this place.” Thought about what she said, but I’d rather die running than becoming submissive.

“Mason you’re cool, but I don’t think I want to die with you,” Sammy said. “How would you even plan something like that?”

“Leave that to me. I’m usually good at making plans,” I lied. I’ve never planned anything in my life, but they didn’t need to know that. I could do this, I know I can.

“This is Crazy, but it’s worth a try,” Caroline says. “I don’t want to die here or be sold off like produce. I’m as good as dead anyways. This is the only way.”

“Do we have a deal?” I said sternly. I was serious. If this goes wrong then our lives are at stake. This is no game we’re playing. In five days we will find a way to get the hell out of here, or die trying.

“Deal,” they all said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.1K 3.9K 19
Abigail is nice and really weird. Has a loving family and friends but behind that she has a story. Abigail is adopted, she knows it and her family kn...
272K 10.8K 21
"I walked over to where Aaron was sitting on the ground, kneeling so that I was face-to-face with him. He was wearing a blank expression on his face...
1.5K 61 22
Ingrid has been the schools in-betweener, She is bad and good. Since she was born she lost her parents because her dad ran away and her mom gave Ingr...
555 150 16
The Year 12 class is going to Paris for their camp. Tia finally meets her dream guy but will soon have to leave him, what will he do? $20,000 to spen...