Peter Rumancek Imagines

By bonniebird

Hemlock Grove: Peter Rumancek; This book is for Netflix's Peter Rumancek . All of my Imagines, prompts, onesh... More

Introduction
Home
KittyKat
Sharing
Dream Mate
Dream Mate (Part Two)
Insecure
Prompt
Trailer
Prompt
Godfrey Twin
Panic
Panic (Part Two)
Roommate
The Favor
Naked
Caught
Powerpoint
Tomcat
Sleepover
Baby
A Question
One Night Stand
One Night Stand (Part Two)
Alive
Worried
Return
Contest
Runaway
Friends
Call of His Wolf
Break My Heart
Prompt:"Your lips, my lips, apocalypse!"
Wanderlust
Prompt
Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Christmas Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Prompt
Tonight
Quirky Witch (Part Two)
Halloween Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
Christmas ~ 2019
Christmas Prompt ~ 2019
The strange wolf
My Yard?
Ugly Mutt - Halloween 2021
Spooky - Halloween 2021
Take care - Valentine 2021
Love you both but I have to go - Valentine 2021
Spending Halloween with Peter - Halloween 2021
Underhanded - Halloween 2021
Cooking happiness - December 2021
Daylight
Nude *Smutty*

Christmas Prompt ~ 2019

667 27 0
By bonniebird

You frowned when you stepped out of the cold, into the warmth of the trailer. You could smell something delicious that made your stomach rumble. The hungry rumble and the relief of being home after a long day of work didn't distract you long from the lack of holiday decorations.

Peter had promised that this year he would decorate the trailer for the holiday.

"I made you a drink, dinner will be ready in a bit." Peter said as he smiled, hugging you quickly before darting to stop the food from burning. "Lynda will be by soon, she's got some stuff to drop off and she's staying for dinner."

"I know, Destiny dropped by at lunch, she said she was bringing Christmas movies for us all to watch." You explained and he chuckled. "She's also bringing eggnog. She thought you might be decorating today."

"Of course she's bringing the booze." Peter muttered under his breath, waving towards Lynda as she let herself in, hugging you in a happy greeting. "I did decorate."

When you looked at him he was pointing up to a small piece of mistletoe that was dangling from the ceiling. He smiled and kissed you as he walked past to give Lynda a plate of food.

"I doubt that was what (Y/N) meant by decorating." Lynda teased.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.7K 2.1K 40
"I just always thought I have an ugliness that's impossible to love. Impossible for anyone to accept, and then you countered that." Liana aspires to...
18.5K 492 10
The town of Hemlock Grove is shrouded in mystery. This mystery comes in the form of Peter Rumancek, Roman Godfrey, and the illustrious Godfrey Instit...
935K 22.6K 59
When Elsie moved to Hemlock Grove, she didn't plan on getting involved with Roman Godfrey and the horrifying mysteries that come with him. *I do not...
114K 2.9K 38
The last day of summer would be the last normal day of Emma's life- not that it had been very normal to begin with. Normalcy was a luxury rarely affo...