Call of His Wolf

When you woke up you walked out of the bedroom of the crappy motel you'd been staying in only to find it void of people, the only evidence anyone had been there was a note stuck to the door with Peter's untidy scrawl spread across the white paper.

(Y/N)

We had to go, didn't want to wake you call you when we get a phone. Don't panic about your full Moon just remember what Lynda told you.

Love Peter.

You sank into the nearest chair and felt warm tears run down your cheek, Lynda had left plenty of food in the fridge and a wad of cash for you, as well as several herbs. It took you a mere hour to pack up everything that was left and turn in the keys before starting your way down the road having no intention on going anywhere but forwards.

--------------------------------------

Peter's head jerked up from his book, the action not going unnoticed by Roman who frowned at his friend. As soon as he could Peter was jogging down the huge stone steps and up the road without any explanation to Roman who rolled his eyes and headed to his car.

"Hey Peter, what the fuck come on." Roman rolled the car to a stop and waited for his friend to get in and explain what was going on.

"Go to the sign when you come into Hemlock." He muttered. Peter knew your scent and his wolf knew what your presence felt like.

"So you look nervous." Roman pressed, glancing at the werewolf who was bouncing his leg and not responding.

"Stop." Peter snapped, jumping out of the car and jogging forwards. You stopped dead when you saw Peter pacing a straight line in front of you, for a moment you hoped that Peter wasn't the reason your wolf had dragged you across America.

He ran forward once his eyes found you and gripped you in his arms, a hand finding the back of your head while he buried his head in your neck. He knew you understood why he had to leave, you'd left him and Lynda before, what he didn't want was you here while the Vargulf was still at large.

"Peter what's wrong?" you asked once he'd let you go.

"There's something bad here... I don't think you should stay." His fingertips gently trailed your jaw line as he waited for you to tell him what you were going to do.

"Well I am." You say stubbornly making Peter chuckle. It was then that the tall boy, brooding behind you both.

"This is Roman, he's a friend of mine... we'll take you to Nicolae's." Peter mumbled, grabbing the heavy bag you were carrying and handed them to Roman who put them in the boot.

Peter smiled and patted his lap as you climbed into the small red car. His hand found your thigh as you lent your head on his shoulder, enjoying Peter's company and letting the roar of the engine lull you to sleep in your exhausted state.

-----------------------------------------------

"Peter what... is that (Y/N)?" Lynda asked. As soon as she saw you in her son's arms she cleared the sofa and found a blanket for you. when she returned she found Peter whispering to you and stroking your hair out of your face, she handed him the blanket and he smiled, and tucked you up.

"I think the Vargulf or something must have drawn her here." Peter muttered as his fingers wound with yours.

"Well she's a strong girl, smart to, she'll be fine and there's no way she'd leave if she thought we could be in danger." She smiled at Peter who nodded and looked back to you.

----------------------------------------

"Morning." Peter muttered when you sat up. he was sat with your feet in his lap, shirtless and smoking, while watching the TV."

"Did I sleep all evening?" you asked, yawning and flopping back onto the sofa.

"Yeah but you walked about sixteen miles carrying all your stuff so I'm not bothered." He grinned at you when you nudged him with your foot.

"Well I'll be more fun when I can feel my legs." You mumbled. You tried to hide your laughter as he ran a finger across your bare foot, once he finished smoking he rubbed the sore parts of your feet before leaving you to watch TV while he got ready for school.

By the time he'd returned you were sat up and rummaging through your bag for fresh clothes, he grabbed his bag and stopped, looking you over for a moment.

"I missed you." He muttered, you looked up at him and smiled, blowing him a kiss as you walked past him to the bathroom.

"I missed you to, but I kinda had fun on my own." You grinned.

"Yeah to much to drink and a new city each night, I know what you do when I'm not around." he chuckled as you scrunched up your nose and playfully accused him of being a bore.

"See you later." You call as you turn and run to the bathroom, ready for the warm water of the shower to relax your muscles. He shook his head and smiled before knocking on Lynda's door to tell her he was leaving.

Peter Rumancek Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें