Sharing

"You're going to fuck each other while I watch." Roman muttered and broke the lazy silence that ha fallen over the room.

"Excuse me?" You mumbled and looked him over closely to see if he was joking.

"I want to watch him fuck you." Roman repeated as he snaked an arm over your shoulder.

"You want me to have sex with your girlfriend, Roman... you know what I'm up for it." Peter nodded and shrugged as they both looked at you.

"Fine, he's cute and you're both insane so what the heck." You mumbled as Roman smirked over at Peter.

"Told you." He muttered and lifted you over his shoulder as you squealed for him to let you down.

Roman dumped you on his bed and tugged your clothes off while Peter practically fell over trying to get undressed quick enough. Roman pinned you to the bed, kissing your roughly, as he waited for Peter to join you.

"You better put on a show for me Princess." Roman muttered as he planted a final kiss on you and sat in the armchair that sat in the corner of the room.

"You know you're hot, right?" Peter asked as you pushed him onto his back, his hands skimming your sides.

"I know... you're not too bad for a werewolf." You hummed as he gripped your hips and swore as you sank down on him without any warning.

"Oh fuck, (Y/N) does it feel good to fuck Peter?" Roman grunted and when you glanced over he was jerking off in the same rhythm as you and Peter.

"So, good Roman." You mumbled.

Roman smirked as Peter moved your hands to his shoulders, bucking his hips up to meet yours, as you rode him. Your head fell back as you speed up the pace, Roman and Peter's moans matched yours as the burn between your legs grew hotter.

"(Y/N)." Roman moaned and you bit your bottom lip as your hips slowed and Peter had to take over as your orgasm slowly built. "Look at me (Y/N)." He ordered and your head lolled back so you could look at Roman as you high washed over you.

"Shee-it (Y/N) ... that was good." Peter chuckled awkwardly as you slumped against his chest and Roman crawled into bed.

"Yeah, she is, but she's still mine." Roman yawned and tugged you off Peter's chest so he could spoon you.