Help {Book One}

Da Awesomeness_Wolf

So originally I put this on ao3 under the same name. Im also putting it here for those of you who dont use th... Altro

Anger
Protect
Love
Danger
New
New Part 2
Wandering
Progress
Mark
Cold
Unfinished
Reveal
Rollin'
Survival
Doubt
Returned
Together
Competence
Along

Okay Sooooo Look

40 2 0
Da Awesomeness_Wolf

So I am going to leave this as is. HOWEVER i'm going to make it a series of books so don't yell at me. I want have a good chunk of the story done before I start posting the next book. With that being said this is because I want you guys to be able to get the story with a consistent posting schedule. Therefore i might not start posting the next book until the start of summer or close to the end of the school year. Sorry for springing this so suddenly. I WILL BE BACK I PROMISE!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

2K 68 1
The Hale house holds so much pain from the past for Derek, but it also holds so much potential for the future. Is he willing to let go of the charred...
427K 13.5K 14
Hi, I'm Damon. . and I'm the omega of my pack. So I get bullied, especially by the alpha's son, Derick. After finishing the preparations for Derek's...
85.1K 3K 37
Okay I just finished writing my Teen Wolf fanfic and the trailer of the season 5B comes out, I am beyond happy that's why I decided to start uploadin...
363K 9.6K 25
UPDATED. COMPLETED FANFIC Things get a little weird after the pack has to get used to having two alphas. scotts eyes still blaze red but now derek...