A Marriage Deal

By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Alonzo Travis is a very talented bull rider and is a third-generation rancher. Not only is he successful on t... More

Characters and Visuals
The Beginning of My New Story
Everything is New
It Has Begun
Bound
Last Ride
Shall We Dance?
Finally Back Home
You're Going
Adjusting...
Mother in-law
I Can't Control Myself
Just This Once
Growing as a Couple
Surprise! And Merry Christmas!
Family Traditions
Merry Christmas!
I Know My Feelings
Complications?
I Won't Leave You
It's Time!
Hey, Little...
A Little Surprise
First Time Away from the Child
Back in the Saddle
An Incident
She Won't Like This
I Want You Gone!
What Should I Do?
Afternoon on the Ranch
My Little Girl
It's Time
A Secret
So Close
Caught
Talk!
I'm Leaving
Where to Go From Here

I Want You

1K 28 2
By l-e-g-o-l-a-s

Alonzo's POV:

I just got done with the work around the ranch and could finally call it a day, so I went into the house and headed straight for the kitchen. I grabbed a premade sandwich that Jade made for me and began eating it, as I took off my boots and placed them by the door. Once I finished my sandwich I went to the nursery and quietly walked in to check on Arabella who was fast asleep. I left the nursery and walked toward my bedroom. When I opened the door I was surprised to find Jade wide awake dressed in a silky black robe while she sat on the edge of the bed.

"What are you still doing up?" I asked. 

"I have a surprise for you." Jade began. 

"What?" I added. 

She slowly stood up and untied her robe. Jade was dressed in black lingerie. I didn't know how to react but I swallowed the saliva that I had in my mouth. I tried to look away but I couldn't help but stare. She is so beautiful that it was so hard to look away. My heart began to pound so fast. Jade slowly walked over to me before gently placing her sweet lips on mine. Then, she began unbuttoning my shirt before letting it drop on the ground. 

"Jade," I whispered.

"Yes," Jade said, as she undid my belt.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked. 

She looked into my eyes and replied, "I want you, Alonzo."

I immediately removed her robe from her body and began kissing her lips again, while I backed her up to the bed. Jade was on her back while I carefully climbed over her, so I could continue to kiss her. I moved on to kissing her neck, followed by her stomach, and then her legs. I briefly stopped so I could take off my pants before joining her back on the bed and continuing where I had left off. She wrapped her legs around my waist as I continued to kiss her.

***

Jade's POV:

I woke up to find myself lying naked under the sheets of the bed. I looked around but couldn't find Alonzo anywhere. I sat up in the bed and reflected on last night, causing me to smile so wide and blush. Before I did anything else, Alonzo came into the bedroom dressed in nothing but his boxers. He shut the door behind him and joined me back in bed. 

"Where did you go?" I asked. 

"Arabella was crying so I fed her a bottle. She is fast asleep now." Alonzo replied, before giving me a kiss on the lips. 

The two of us sat silently in our bed before Alonzo said, "I love you."

"I love you too," I replied. 

Alonzo gave me another kiss on the lips and said, "I better get up because I have a lot to do around the ranch."

Before Alonzo could actually get out of the bed, I grabbed him by the arm and said, "We aren't done, yet."

Alonzo did not move a muscle when I let go of his arm. Instead, I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom, leaving the door wide open. I turned on the shower and went in as I began to shower. Before I knew it, Alonzo joined me in the shower and we began kissing each other once again. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 5.8K 35
"Dance with me." While I knew it wasn't a demand, it wasn't a question either. I hesitated and he noticed. "Come on Grace, give this gentleman the...
192K 8.3K 21
"Everybody Lies" My name is Jessalyn Stratton. I've been riding the rodeo circuit since I was seventeen. Now, I'm a twenty-six year old wash-out, a...
31.9K 1.1K 39
Dakota, an Army Veteran in a small town in Texas, has had enough of her good for nothing husband. After a brawl between them, she flees without a tr...
121K 3.6K 33
COMPLETED! Rose Wilson has been the girl that was always there for everybody. Always willing to give help to those who needed it. When her best frien...