Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

By Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... More

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 19 - More Training
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...

2.1K 50 23
By Phantom_Foxx

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

Each house has been looking for any signs of poor Flayn after she disappeared and Seteth has become desperate for help. It's hard to see the guy like this but we all still have our own duties that need our attention.

' Lady Rhea seems too chill for much a thing.... '

I sighed to myself as I did have my duties to attend to before I would help out in the search. I head towards the training yard to start my duties for the day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Training Field

A/N- Bromance :3

Y/N Pov

I was checking out the weapons set-up in the training field as other students were busy with their own thing and I would have the once or twice female students trying to speak with me while I was checking. I had Yoko floating next to me while in ghost mode,watching for anymore students who would want to talk with me but I felt a tap on my shoulder then turned around to see no one.

Y/N: Who-?

I looked to Yoko who's pointing behind me and look behind to see Claude hanging upside down somewhat with a smile on his face. He drops down as I just stared at him in somewhat shock still on how he does that.

Claude: Hey Teach!

Y/N: Ah! Hello Claude,and you can just call me Y/N if you don't mind.

Claude: Not at all!

Y/N: So came to speak with me? Or grab something?

I asked kindly and he just points at the bow behind him with a smile.

Claude: I would like to use that bow there,if you don't mind?

Y/N: Go ahead!

He picks up the bow with some arrows as he walked past me and I looked at him for a moment just before going back to the weapons.

Yoko: He is literally a deer... I'm saying this now!

' Just because he's the leader of the Golden Deer doesn't instantly make him a deer,Yoko... '

Yoko: Just saying!

I finished the check on the weapons but I did notice some students nearby me and they were whispering to each other.

Student 1: This guy's house just pops up out of nowhere...

Student 2: Why should we trust this guy?

Student 3: The duke becomes ill and he's named the heir,huh? I call bullshit...

I just stayed there as they watched Claude and it wasn't right to talk shit about the guy,he really seems like a nice person than them.

Student 2: He's an Almyran from what I heard.

Student 1: He won't last as leader...

' I need to sa- '

Yoko: He isn't apart of your house,Y/n... And he's a leader of his own house,you need to focus on your students first!

' .... Yoko... He may not be in the Black Eagles but I won't let another student be spoken like they're something to fear... '

I heard footsteps approaching me and I turned around to see Claude there with the bow in hand.

Claude: Thanks Y/n!

Y/N: You're welcome... But-

I reached for the bow while leaning in and grabbed the bow as I whispered to him.

Y/N: Those students were talking bad about you,just to let you kno-

Claude: *chuckles*It's alright,who cares about if someone talks about you?

I looked at him surprised but I seen that smile of his which seems like he's a pure light in the darkness of this world.

Claude: Don't you need to worry about your own stud-

Y/N: Claude... You may not be one of my students but like hell I will stand by while someone talks bad about someone who could clearly become something more than they ever could be... And I care,Man!

I let go of the bow and approached those students who looked at me for a moment then Claude who's standing there in shock.

Yoko: You're too much of a hero at times...

' I know... '

Y/N: Excuse me,you three were speaking about the house leader of the Golden Deer if I'm correct?

Student 2: Uhh,yeah? What about it?

Student 1: I bet that Almyran is manipulating this guy...

Student 3: Yeah,isn't he the assist-professor for the Black Eagles thou-

Y/N: In fact,I am the assist-professor for my Black Eagles and that Almyran you spoke of didn't do such a thing.... If you have any respect,you will stop thinking badly of him at once! I bet he could become something better than you pieces of waste.

I spoke with anger as my deadly aura just poured out from me,they looked both shocked and terrified of me. I glared at them with disappointment and crossed my arms.

Y/N: If you were in the Black Eagles,I would work your asses half to death for thinking ill of others! Maybe,I should suggest that to your professor?

Students: No sir! We're sorry!

They ran away from me as I let out a long sigh and turned around to see a slightly surprised Claude who's just chuckles.

Claude: Remind me to never get you pissed off,Y/n!

Y/N: Yeah,if they do bother you ever again just head by the Black Eagles' classroom or look for me and I'll straighten them out!

I smirked at Claude and he just nodded as I walked away from the training field to get ready for soon to come night but I stopped,turning my head slightly.

Y/N: Claude!

Claude: Yeah?

Y/N: You may not be one of my Eagles but still I can treat you as if you were my Eagle!

I finished then continued on my way while Yoko looked at Claude for a moment,noticing a light blush on his face accompanied by a smile and her eyes widen in honest shock.

Yoko: Guess he doesn't only get the girls but also the guys...?

Y/N: Did you say somethin-

Yoko: Nothin'!

Support Rank: Rank C

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Y/n avoiding Chibi Rhea -

Mess Hall

Y/N Pov

I was asking around about Flayn,gathering up any type of information I could grab until I did notice a blue haired lady walking around doing the same as I do.

' Hm... A new face? '

Yoko: Yeah.

' May as well introduce myself! '

I approached the blue haired lady as she turned and spots me which I stopped in front of her.

???: Hmm... H/c and E/c,you must be the famous Y/n.

Y/N: Guess there's no need to introduce myself...

Yoko: Y/n! That's the best sniper in the knights of Seiros!

' What...? '

Shamir: I'm Shamir,it's nice to meet you Y/n.

Y/N: Ah! The legendary sniper of Seiros.

She looked me over for a moment as I just put my hands into my pockets.

Shamir: How do you even stand that boney arm of yours?

Y/N: Cold baths...

Shamir: You're joking...

Y/N: I can't joke about that even if my life depends on it...

She showed slightly shock look as I sighed and offered my boney hand towards her.

Shamir: Looks strong and sturdy,able to held a blade just fine. Makes sense,why you were a great knight of Seiros.

Y/N: Thanks for the 'were' part.

I smiled at her but she barely showed expression just like a certain someone I know. I showed her the ivory sheath that holds Tanto inside of it's sheath.

Shamir: And a perfect dagger.

Y/N: Not really when it's made to harvest blood....

Shamir: That is both weird and concerning.

Yoko: You should see him in battle,lady...

Shamir: Well,it was nice meeting you Y/n.

She walked away from me as I watched her and I crossed my arms which I smirked.

Y/N: I think we have a new recruit,Yoko.

Yoko: Jeez,how big will this thing get?

Y/N: Til I feel like we have done enough.

Yoko: We're going to steal other house's students?

Y/N: Yep!

Support Rank: Rank C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

I was once again wandering considerably because I'm done with my duties and was looking for Byleth. But I did feel like someone was glaring at me from afar which I figured out it was Hubert again to annoy me and I turned around to see Felix.

Y/N: What? Felix?

Felix: Professor Y/n-

Y/N: Assist-professor.

Felix: *groans*Of Black Eagles,I challenge you to battle!

I just stared at him for a moment and turned around from him then continued to look for Byleth.

- Timeskip -

I was working on some paperwork from Byleth as well of work from the students while walking around until I noticed Felix in front of me with a wooden sword.

Felix: Professo-

Y/N: Assist-professor....

Felix: Fight me! I heard you're a worthy opponent and I would like just to spar with you!

I sighed as I walked towards the training yard and took off my coat with the paperwork,throwing them onto the ground. I grabbed a wooden sword,turning to see Felix there ready for battle.

Y/N: Then I'll shall give your spar if it gets you leave me alone!

Felix: Finally,our battle!

Y/N: Yeah... Yeah!

We started our duel which was rather fun as he proved to be strong in skill but I proved more harder to him and knocked him down onto his back. He tried to get up but I quickly disarmed the wooden sword and had both pointed towards his throat.

Y/N: *breathes heavily*Jeez... Nice fight but I'll come out on top!

I threw the wooden swords aside and walked back to my things,picking them up while he gets up.

Felix: You may have defeated me bu-

Y/N: Later Felix,I have a lot of work to finish.

I walked away from the training yard as I could hear Felix shout loudly.

Felix: I'll shall defeat you!

Y/N: Yeah yeah....

Yoko: Weird...

Y/N: But I fun duel...

Support Rank: Rank C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Supports and Bromance!

Yoko: Ah,the normal bromance!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 263 33
Requests: OPEN! Hello, and welcome to my one-shot book! Have you ever wondered what would happen if you were with Jean when his village was raided? O...
938 66 11
There's not enough Byleth x reader. Cuz, hes a pretty cool character. If I am gonna write another very late fe3h fic, maybe dimitri or ashe. "Profes...
9.2K 317 66
Fire Emblem Three Houses AU Story: What if Sothis was with Byleth since their childhood days? "If only I could touch the stars." Born sick since da...
73 0 13
Byleth manages to save her father's life, and clings to him after, because she would be lost without him. He is so much more than just family to her...