Chapter 1 - The choice

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Forest nearby to the Church of Seiros

Y/N Pov

I walked through the forest as the sunlight slips through the trees and looked over my prosthetic arm while I walked the path towards the Church of Seiros until I heard multiple footsteps coming towards my way,was I being followed.

' The worst that could happen is that they're bandits and a damn alot of them as well... '

I stood there ready as a seen soldiers wearing the armor of the church and a old fellow talking to another fellow,they were moving towards me until one soldier spots me.

' Wait... Is that Jeralt!? '

Soldier: Sir! Someone is ahead of us!

They all looked towards me and stopped ready for anything I would do,that's when I noticed some others behind them coming up slowly.

Soldier: State your business!

Jeralt: This is very suspicious and only a single armored person here?

Alois: Maybe the fellow is lost or making his way towards the monastery?

Y/N: Uhh...

I put up my hands in surrender as Jeralt glared at me and Alois chuckled but the soldiers were kinda ready to attack me if I did anything wrong.

Alois: What is your name? And are you lost?

Y/N: I am F/N L/N and I'm making my way towards the monastery

I seen Jeralt's and Alois' eyes widen in shock,seems like they remember who I am.

Jeralt: Y/N....

Alois: The knight who died in battle and was almost to Jeralt's standard....

Jeralt: Take off your helmet and show your face!

I nodded as I took off my helmet to show my face to them and they were in total shock. The ones behind them seem interested of what's happening,especially a stoned face woman with long sacramento hair but something about her gave off an aura different from the others. The other three wore the uniform from the Officer academy and they have short capes the colors of each house in the academy,they looked at me with curiosity.