Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Y/N's Quarters

Y/N Pov

I slowly opened my eyes and felt the warmth from Yoko's body as she decided to stay in her physical form then cuddle with me. I reached for my pocket watch with my free hand to see it's morning and I looked at Yoko,who looked cute while sleeping then kicked her off the bed which woke her up.

Yoko: Ouch! Bastard!

She sits up from the ground looking at me with anger and I got out of my bed,I started to get ready for the day.

Y/N: It's morning and today is the mission,we need to prepare.

Yoko: Does that mean you could just kick me off the bed!?

I stopped and looked at her with a smile.

Y/N: Ye-

She tackled me to the ground and starts choking me as I struggle to break free but soon stopped when I noticed those charcoal eyes were now crimson,she let's her grip go.

Y/N: Oh fuck...

She leans down close to my ear and whispers.

Yoko: Next time,we're like that and you kick me off the bed I'll have-

She grabbed my crutch tightly which I yelped from that action and she leans back up a bit.

Yoko: This will be missing the next day... Understood?

Y/N: U-understood!

Yoko: Now hurry up!

She let's go and gets off of me then disappears back into my mind as I continued to get ready.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

I was walking to the classroom until I noticed Byleth walking around and talking with people which she looks like it's important to talking to everyone so I decided to walk over even if that stomach feeling comes up again.

Y/N: Hey Byleth!

She stopped and turned to me with a smile which I felt like my heart was shot with an arrow as I started to lightly blush.

Byleth: Oh Y/N! Perfect timing,Edelgard thinks there could be another target instead of Lady Rhea and asked me to talk with everyone to see if I find anything.