Chapter 13 - Story time

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Y/N's Quarter

Y/N Pov

I felt the wind rush past me as I just smiled,having my hands inside of my pockets and my coat flows with the wind.

Y/N: This feeling of peace is so-

Yoko: Y/N! It's time to wake up!

I heard Yoko's loud voice from nearby inside of my mind and I just sighed.

Y/N: Is now gone,alright!

I woke up on my bed as I yawn while feeling a ice cold item on my bare skin and I looked down to the necklace for a moment. I sat up in my bed and held the ring in hand as I just stared at it.

Y/N: " You're an Eagle who has faced battle but still holds a kind heart " Who give me this ring...?

I sighed before grabbing the pocket watch from the nightstand and getting ready for the day.

Yoko: Hey! Remember we have a day off today!

Y/N: I know and I think I won't be lazy today.

I hear Yoko gasp loudly inside of my mind and I finished putting on my clothes as I walked towards the door but Yoko appeared stopping me.

Y/N: What?

Yoko: Who are you!? I know Y/N! And that guy is lazy all of the time out of battle,you aren't him!

Y/N: I'm myself Yoko! It's just I want to go do something today but laying around like always! Also,I can do that after this!

She glared at me as I just rub her head and she disappears.

Yoko: You're him.

Y/N: To the trainning field