š’‚š’•š’•š’“š’‚š’„š’•š’Šš’š’ | jori āœ“...

By wheeinight

āš’š­ššš² š°š¢š­š” š¦šž šŸšØš«šžšÆšžš«, š©š„šžššš¬šž.āž ā”€ā”€ā”€ā”€ in which they are different yet th... More

š€š“š“š‘š€š‚š“šˆšŽš
01
02
03
04
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
epilogue
revamping the story!!!

05

5.6K 147 139
By wheeinight

revamped! 06/11/2020

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

The thought of the date still did not leave Tori's mind. It remained in her head all night long, and she hoped that it was entirely real instead of her imagination. The longing visual of Jade standing next to her felt all too real to even happen in real life, but it did happen, and Tori didn't know what else to think of it, other than to keep inside the ever growing beating of her heart. 

An alarm buzzes loudly, making the brunette nearly fall off her own bed from how loud and utterly abrupt it rang out across her bedrom. Groaning annoyingly, she tosses the sheets off of worn out body before standing up slowly from her bed and taking a quick glance at herself in the mirror. Her hair is a fluffy mess and faded dark circles formed under her eyes just from how tired she is.

Her eyes widen from the thought of Sikowitz's play premiering in just a couple of days. Some panic rises inside of her from the thought of being unprepared for what was going to happen on that day, however she quickly shakes it off, shifting her mind off somewhere else to think about other... things.

Releasing a big yawn, she slowly trudges her way towards her bathroom which was convieniently located just across from her bedroom. She grabs a towel along the way, flipping the shower on and letting the steam slowly fill the entire small space, with the tiny water particles slamming against her cold skin, bringing back some of the warmth.

Suddenly, she hears her phone ring out loudly from back inside her bedroom, releasing a groan to the sound. 

"Who is texting me at 6 in the morning?!" Tori snaps to herself at the sight, trying to keep her voice from becoming louder just in case she would wake up Trina or her parents𑁋wherever they were. She had never been a morning person asshe personally preferred staying up late at night. Mornings just made her extremely cranky. 

When her phone lights up, though, Tori's eyes could only widen to the familiar name that appeared on her screen.

Jade 
Need a ride to school, Vega?

Jade never texts me. Tori thinks to herself in her head, slightly overwhelmed on what to reply with. 

Tori 
I'd love for that, Jade. Being in the same car as Trina is hell... she makes me shave her pits.
Read at 6:03 a.m.

The text bubble doesn't hesitate to appear, with Tori staring down closely at the screen like an idiot.

Jade 
Shave her pits, the hell? Can't imagine living with a sister like her.

Tori chuckles to the raven-haired girl's text and rolls her eyes.

Tori 
She's honestly really sweet but so incredibly annoying. Anyways, I'll see you in half an hour?
Read at 6:05 a.m.

It didn't take long for Jade to text back.

Jade 
See you soon, Vega.

Upon seeing the text, Tori quickly throws her phone onto the bed and sprints towards the shower as fast as she could, shrugging out of her own clothes in a rush as those newfound feelings come crawling back to her. And while she was in there, the brunette sang her heart out to her favourite songs. Bubbly was one of her favourites. 

"It starts in my toes, and I crinkle my nose
Where ever it goes I always know
That you make me smile, please, stay for a while now
Just take your time wherever you go..."

When she finishes singing her song, Tori turns off the warm water of the shower, reaching past above her head to grab onto the colourful towel that hung above the shower door. The steam floated around the bathroom, the heat warming against her skin as she prepares for a cold flush of air to slam against her body the moment she would walk to. 

Suddenly, the bathroom door swings open as Tori was about to get out of the shower, making the girl cower behind the door in surprise. Tori quickly wraps her soft towel around her body as Trina came up with some lip gloss in one of her hands, seemingly not noticing that the younger Vega sister was right there.

"Trina!" Tori screeches at the older Vega sister, who had earphones in her ears and Tori could hear the blasting music coming from it. "Stop bursting inside when I'm in here!"

Trina takes off one side of her earphones and scoffs at the younger girl, smirking slightly and rocking her body from side to side as if trying to prove the girl wrong, "Sorry Tori, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do."

Tori leans in close to Trina's face, an angry frown spreading on her face. Tori forms a fist in her hands and grabsTrina's shirt aggressively, pulling the older girl closer towards her face. "And a girl's gotta do a lot of punching to𑁋"

"Vega!" A loud scream from downstairs that cut Tori off from finishing her sentence. Trina's face forms into a face of confusion, glancing at her younger sister with an unreadable look. 

Tori's eyes widen. Oh my, God, Jade's early! I gotta get ready. How long was I in the damn shower?

"Who's that?" Trina asks, peeking her head out the door and into the hallway. 

"It's Jade," Tori replies and crosses her arms together. "She is driving me to school today."

Trina's expression quickly turns into a state of utter shock, placing herself in the doorway of the bathroom as if to block the girl from exiting out. "What? Why? I'm usually the one who drives you to school!"

"Well, I don't want to be in the same car as someone who wants me to shave their pits and legs!" Tori snaps back annoyingly.

"It was just one time!" Trina argues, groaning lowly.

"Yeah, well I know it's going to happen more! Who knows, next time you're going to end up doing your own makeup in the car while driving!" 

Trina frowns, trying to keep her voice low, "That's why you should get your own driver's license, Tori."

Tori opens her mouth to argue back but Jade's low voice from downstairs cut her off instantly. 

"Vega! Get your ass down here or we're going to be late for school!" Jade's voice echoes from downstairs. "I'm stealing some of your coffee!" 

"Just one second! Please, just wait downstairs!" Tori hollers back downstairs.

Tori glares at Trina for a moment, who only continues to do her makeup while dancing in front of the mirror and singing just... awfully. She suddenly brushes past her sister, nearly knocking her down clumsily on the floor,  and marches towards her room in annoyance, walking inside of her closet and putting an outfit together for school. She didn't bother to put any work onto herself or her style, instead just letting her hands roam for the first pieces of clothing she could possibly grab onto.

Tori jumps into some black skinny jeans and a soft pink off-shoulder top before Jade bursts inside her bedroom, paralysing Tori from her sudden entrance. Tori gazes at the girl as she was in the middle of drying her hair, eyes scanning the dark-haired girl in front of her with just pure awe, slightly overwhelmed by her presence.

The girl wore all black, as per usual, her sleeves seemed to be fishnet so Tori could see her pale arms from underneath. The sunlight pouring in from the window made Jade's purple highlights seem bright and flourished. Tori swallows a lump from her throat as she can feel the heat in her cheeks from the sight of Jade in front of her. However, she quickly shakes her head to rid of the feeling, facing away from the girl in slight embarrassment.

Jade smirks a bit, clutching the cup of coffee in her hands. "Jeez, Vega, we're gonna be late for school."

Tori groans in frustration, aggressively drying her hair onto her towel. "Yeah, I know. I took too long in the shower and Trina bursted inside of the bathroom and we started to argue. Sorry about that."

Jade places herself on top of Tori's pink, queen-sized bed and glances around the room, a smile spreading across her pale face. "Wow, quite a cliche style that I figured you have for your own room."

Tori locks a momentary gaze at the raven-haired girl, stunned and faking to be offended jokingly. "Are you criticising my room?"

"No," Jade mutters but looks up at the ceiling in thought, grinning slightly at the brunette. "Wait, yes I am."

Tori rolls her eyes and combs smoothly through brown her hair. She didn't have anytime to curl her hair so she had no choice but to wear her natural wavy chocolate hair to school. And she also didn't have enough time to put her contacts in her eyes, so she had to wear her glasses to school as well. The sudden feeling to just crawl back into bed and sleep for the rest of the day was a opportunity she should have done. 

Tori quickly grabs her leather, brown school backpack and a brown leather jacket that was placed on her vanity. 

"Come on, let's go."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Tori climbs into Jade's red car carefully, shaking nervously. She could only recall events from early times that made her shake up every single time she was remotely near Jade's car. Jade takes a moment to gaze curiously in the brunette's direction, staring at her a moment too long before focusing back on facing forwards, clearing her throat to ease whatever awkward tension or anxiety Tori was having, as if it would help the girl in the slightest.

The last time Tori rode with Jade to school was terrifying: the girl had a shovel in the backseat of her car and drove Tori out towards the desert in the middle of nowhere. Tori ended up walking 6 miles to school. Alone. And she really just wanted to collapse when she got through the doors of Hollywood Arts.

"Can you be any slower?" Jade demands.

Tori secures her seatbelt in a hurry, taking a minute to turn around to look at the backseat of Jade's car. There wasn't a shovel there anymore, only her and Jade's backpack sitting side-by-side. She faces back forward with a calm expression, sinking into the passenger seat of Jade's car relaxingly. 

"What's getting you so freaked out?" Jade asks as she was pulling out of Tori's driveway.

Tori laughs slightly, rolling her eyes to the question as if it was obvious, and it is. "Do you not remember the time when you drove me to school and were planning to murder me out in the middle of a freaking desert?"

Jade sighs, snorting teasingly. "Oh, come on, Tori, can you not take a joke? I was trying to scare you obviously. If you wouldn't have gotten out of the car you would have made it to school on time."

"Oh, you scared me real good! Real good!" Tori says loudly.

She leans her head on Jade's car window. Thankfully they weren't driving through the deadly desert that they had previously drove through𑁋they drove through the normal route that Trina and Tori normally go through. She watches as the palm trees grew bigger everytime they passed one of them, the pictures of the world flashing before her eyes, the clouds in the sky forming into patterns and shapes that she has never paid attention to before. Her mind only drifts off to another set of thoughts in her head𑁋in a place she hasn't fully embraced or entirely discovered just yet.

"What are you thinking about?" Jade asks suddenly, making Tori snap back to reality. 

"Nothing in particular," Tori responds, glancing in the girl's direction without moving her head. "Why?"

Jade shrugs, eyes focusing on the road yet head somewhere else. "I don't know."

They rode the rest of the way to school in silence, with Tori silently admiring the beautiful girl next to her. 

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Tori's first three classes went by like a breeze in the wind. 

The bell finally rings boomingly into the ears of Tori, waking the girl up from her nap in her math class, grabbing her bag quickly and pushing past everyone like a football player out of the classroom. Next class was Sikowitz and lunch finally.

Tori walks briskly down the hallway, trying to avoid anyone's gaze on here even though there wasn't any. Her eyes trail towards her locker, seeing her group of friends out of habit already grouped together, though with no sign of Cat and Robbie. 

"Hey guys." she approaches the group, eyes scanning for one person before her walk quickly turns into a skip. 

"Hey, Tori." Beck and Andre greet back.

Jade stands silently next to Beck, leaning on one of the lockers near Tori's and continued to drink her coffee, making the brunette frown. Jade's eyes quickly shoot towards the floor with a flush of disappointment, the girl tapping her foot repeatedly as if trying to send some sort of message in her direction. 

Before Tori could say anything back to them, Andre suddenly pulls the brunette to the side with a tightly locked grip on her arm as Beck stood with Jade by the lockers, both talking with each other inaudibly as Andre drags the girl in the direction of the vending machines. 

"Ow." Tori mutters with overexaggeration, frowning and rubbing at the spot where Andre tightly gripped her arm, a light pout toying at her lips.

"Sorry," Andre apologises in a jiffy. "How was your date with Jade?"

Tori's eyes illuminate and a wide grin curves at her lips at the mention of the event. She could feel the slight burning in her cheeks at her attempt to remembering each and every moment of that night𑁋a night she knew that would take a long time for her to forget. "To be honest, it went sort-of unexpectedly well."

"What do you mean?" Andre questions, the tone of his voice giving a sign for the girl to continue explaining. 

"We couldn't leave the restaurant until midnight, and Sikowitz assigned Sinjin and Burf to spy on us𑁋"

"We spied on you both real good." Sinjin adds in randomly with his big eyes as he walked past Andre and Tori. Both of them give a strange yet disgusted glance in the boy's directio, ignoring his presence and facing back towards each other. 

"That kid's got problems for sure," Andre whispers under his breath which made Tori chuckle quietly, stepping towards boy closer to rid of Sinjin's lingering gaze on only her, giving the strange boy a cold shoulder. "So then what?"

"It was awkward at first, then we actually started a conversation," Tori continues, recalling the events in her head that creates a smile on her face that she barely notices, letting it stay onto her face. "It died shortly after these two wazzbags strolled in and tried to hit on us."

"Oh, God, then what happened?" Andre asks curiously with surprised eyes that grazed over the brunette closely. 

"Jade punched one of them," Tori says in amusement, stifling a laugh in her system. "Both of them ran away like a bunch of little girls."

"Wouldn't blame them, who wouldn't be afraid of Jade? She's terrifying." Andre pitches in without hesitation as Tori nods in agreement.

Andre and Tori continue to talk amongst themselves, mostly with Tori rambling on her part, trying to describe the events of the date as clearly as she could though her memory was completely intact.

"Wow, what are you two girls talking about?" Jade chimes in, a small yet curious smile on her face. 

Tori faces her with a bigger smile, brightening up immediately to the sight of the girl, "We were just talking about the 'date' that Sikowitz forced us to do."

Jade's face suddenly flushes from all sorts of colours, the smile disappearing from her face and the noticeable anger quickly taking over all sorts of feelings inside of her, even for the ones she had concealed all the way into her chest. She was back into her regular persona, at least the one she normally has when she's at school, and it was quite amazing how quickly the girl could frighteningly change from one emotion to another. 

"Oh." Jade mutters angrily.

A frown swiftly spreads on Tori's face, lips curving back into a flat line. What's with the sudden change of mood? 

Andre side-glances towards the brunette, seemingly being able to sense Tori's anxiety, making him lightly tap her shoulder. Tori steps closer within Andre's protection and view as Jade grips her coffee cup tighter with lips sealed completely shut, and Tori thought she could just crumple up the cup with her own hand. 

"Whaddup, muchachos?" Another familiar voice finds its way in their direction.

"What is a muchacho? Is that a type of food?!" A high-pitched voice asks frantically, with Tori letting the panic subside within her at the distraction, trying to let her brain roll away from the tension that tied between her and Jade. 

Beck, Jade, Tori, and Andre all turn their heads simultaneously to see Cat and Robbie making their way towards them. Tori's eyes nearly bulge out of her face the moment her eyes met with their's, shocked at what the both of them were looking. 

Both of them wore matching unicorn onesies with rainbow tails and a rainbow horn, an obvious elephant in the room. Cat didn't look affected by any of the eyes that were staring in their direction, looking  absolutely adorable in her onesie. On the other hand, Robbie looked uncomfortable but still incredibly upbeat, a bit of an embarrassing blush creeping at his face that he tried all his best to hide.

"Oh my, God." Beck murmurs lowly under his breath with eyes the same as Tori's𑁋equally surprised and shocked at the same time. 

Cat excitedly skips towards the group and the atmosphere around them somehow brightens. She puts on her white hoodie over her head, the rainbow horn at the top of her head poking out significantly like a thorn. "Haha, Robbie and I dressed up as unicorns today!" 

"Yupperdoo!" Robbie exclaims, placing himself next to the red-head with a plastered smile.

"Yeah, I see that Cat," Tori nods, observing the girl's features. "But why?"

Cat pauses her jumping, delivering a slight sad face at the direction of the brunette. "I asked him." It looked almost all the life was drained out of her from that one question.

"I know that, Cat, but why unicorns?" Tori asks. 

Cat stares at Tori as if she was mentally crazy. Her eyes quickly flare up with the bubbling anger in her system, yet they all knew that her anger wasn't entirely all that serious... hopefully. "They're my favourite animals!"

"Cat, unicorns don't exist." Andre adds in confidently.

The ditzy redhead faces towards Andre with an upset frown, pouting, "They do exist!"

The group silently watches as Cat grabs Robbie's hand aggressively, skipping away from the scene with all heads spinning confusedly around in their direction with Cat's obvious laugh ringing throughout the hallway. It only took a minute before the sound completely depleted, the quietness yet tense tension flowing between each individual person. 

After a couple of moments, the bell rings loudly overhead, echoing across the various hallways of the school. The sound made everyone quickly rush towards their designated classrooms. Beck, Andre, and Tori walked together with Jade avoiding them and trailing in front of them.

The sight of Jade walking away makes Tori's stomach twist tightly into a knot, a grip of hurt stabbing at her chest. 

What am I going to do? Tori thought.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
53K 1.1K 14
Jade and Tori never got along. But what happenes when they do? Will Jade admit her feelings or will she run? This is loosely based on I Kissed a Gir...
20.3K 581 20
Preferences with Jade, Tori and Cat. Enjoy :)
113K 3.5K 30
Everyone needs at least one crazy friend, and it looks like Tori's found hers. A Jori story.