Addicted To You | NCT Gang AU...

By nctwannabe

"There is no turning back, no secret visits and absolutely no going out in the night." Relationships and gang... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Finale

Chapter 23

567 18 12
By nctwannabe

Lee Taeyong

Having each and everyone one of my members chipped with a tracker and health monitor was the first sensible idea I had come up with. Of course, nobody else knows about this, if they did they wouldn't ever trust me again, the only one who knows is Taeil. It's my last safety precaution and when one of my members undergoes serious attack without being on a mission, it sparks suspicion. What's even more suspicious is the fact that two other of our members were there, one that is capable of killing and one that is not. There's no way it could be him, I know that he hates her guts but he wouldn't kill her, no he wouldn't.

I know that I have to find out exactly what happened, I'd ask Minyoung to hack into the cameras of that motel, but it's something that I have to keep from the gang, as a boss. Luckily for me, I was the one who taught Minyoung how to hack back when she wasn't as good as me, hacking into their system isn't something that I can't do, it's just annoying and slightly time-consuming. Maybe I don't want to know, I can just come up with some story if it is him, but Minyoung will find out anyway so there's no point.

After about five minutes of working through the systems, I managed to get into their cameras, it's a wonder this dump has any cameras at all. As willing as I am to watch the footage, there's a small part of me that doesn't want to know. I stared at the screen for a while, lost in thought, too lost to realise that Taeil was now in the room. "What are you doing?"

"Yoona, she's dead?"

"What?!"

"I think Youngho killed her."

"Do you really think he would?"

"I-i don't know,"

"You mean you don't want to know."

"I don't," I muttered.

"What are you looking at?"

"The footage."

"And?"

"I don't want to watch it,"

"You mean you don't want it to be Youngho," I nodded in return, he's right. Youngho used to be the only person who ever understood me, but he's changed a lot. Taeil walked closer towards the screen and hit the play button, "we'll watch it together."

"Ok." There wasn't much footage, just Yoona taking Minah into some room, was she kidnapping her? Then Minah running out followed by Youngho walking in and not coming out for a while. It seems as if he's done a good job with cleaning himself up, but it's not good enough. "Hyung, pause, right there. Now zoom in so we can get a clearer view of his neck," after some analysis we both came to an agreement that Youngho really was the culprit and he had just broken our first rule. Taeil was first to speak out of the two of us, I was still in shock. "What are you going to do with him?"

"I don't know."

"Are you going to kick him out?"

"I said I don't know."

"Well he's on his way back so either you push it aside or you deal with it."

"You know I can't just push it aside,"

"Then do what you have to do, make the call."

Seo Youngho

I'm dead, I'm so dead. He knows, he knows what happened but how? What do you mean 'how,' it's Taeyong, he always finds out.

"Sit down." I did as he said, mostly because I know that if I don't he'll shout and I have a headache. "Do you know why you're here?"

"No."

"Take a guess," he smiled behind those eyes, those piercing eyes. Oh fuck, I'm done, I'm gone. He never smiles, not like that anyway.

"I-i don't know," his smile disappeared and was returned with a face of anger. "TAKE A FUCKING GUESS!" He shouted whilst slamming his fists on the desk, causing even Taeil to flinch. "Taeil."

"Yes, Boss?"

"Leave us."

"Ok." Within a few seconds, Taeil was gone leaving both Taeyong and I. Alone.

"So are you just going to stay silent or are you going to fucking answer me?"

"I really don't know." His face grew even smugger than it was before, except behind all of the smug was anger. "Oh ok, so this is how you're going to play."

"I'm not playing anything."

"Shut the fuck up, don't act clueless. Now, where did you just come from?" He knows, he knows and I'm dead. "I-I was with Minah," shit I stuttered.

"I didn't ask who you were with, I asked where you were dipshit."

"I was outside of town."

"WHERE?! WHERE EXACTLY?!"

"In t-this motel," stop stuttering!

"What did you do there?"

"I-i killed Yoona," I muttered,

"What?" he asked, leaving me dead silent, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" He screamed, with me still silent. His face was red and his veins popping at the response he got, "FUCKING ANSWER ME!"

"I KILLED HER! I KILLED JEON YOONA!" Fuck. He won.

"I have told you so many fucking times to know your limits, to not kill anyone innocent or anyone in this gang and you go and break my number one rule. The rule that I set to keep this gang under control, to keep it from blowing apart. I have saved you so many fucking times Youngho, so many times and this is how you repay me. Fuck you," he spat with disgust.

"Fuck me? Fuck you! The bitch deserved it, she kidnapped Minah!" I shouted whilst staring back at him. Within a few seconds, the calm, still man transformed into something out of nightmares. His face red, veins popping and eyes wide open, I could hear his breathing increase and just like that, his pristine desk was flung across the office. In the process, every document, monitor, pen and pencil were scattered, leaving quite a mess.

"HOW DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON HER! I HAVE PROTECTED YOU FOR SO FUCKING LONG AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?! BY DISRESPECTING ME IN SUCH A WAY."

"I-i..."

"DON'T SPEAK, I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING HEAR IT, I'VE HEARD ENOUGH. YOU'RE OUT."

Wait, what? "YOU HAVE UNTIL TOMORROW MORNING TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY MANSION OR I'LL KILL YOU MYSELF!" I couldn't believe what he just said, shocked would be an understatement. "Are you serious?"

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M JOKING GET OUT OF MY FUCKING OFFICE NOW!" He screamed, probably shaking the whole mansion in the process, "YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL THAT I'M NOT KILLING YOU ON THE SPOT!"

Lee Minyoung

"What was that?" I asked Doyoung who also seemed pretty shocked at the screaming,

"Was that Taeyong?"

"I've never heard him scream like that before."

"Neither have I."

"Should I go check on him?"

"I don't know, he seems pretty angry."

"Ok, I'll go with a box of cupcakes then," I smiled, his response didn't look too enthusiastic,

"come here, help me with this," he said with some injections in his hand.

"I thought you didn't like me helping you out with these kinds of things," I spoke whilst walking towards him, "I don't," he replied before pulling me into his arms, dropping the injections in the process.

"Umm, what are you doing?" I asked whilst looking up at him, trying to hold back a blush.

"Hugging you," he hummed with a small smile,

"And why?"

"Because I love you,"

"I love you too, now get off, I need some evidence to find." He didn't budge, instead, he dug his soft head even deeper into my chest, "one kiss,"

"Okay," I quickly pecked his lips and ran out like a teenager.

"Don't do anything stupid!" he yelled in the background, I would make the cupcakes, but I do need to clear that Taehyung's name. As much as I hate BTS, that Taehyung guy doesn't deserve it, Namjoon and Suho deserve to suffer. I will find something against them whether it takes me one minute or one year, I won't let them get away with it. What surprises me most is that EXO's boss doesn't know much about what's going on which means Suho is somehow cloaking himself. First, I'll find out who this boss is, if Suho can cloak for him that means he obviously doesn't have much tech on his side considering EXO aren't nearly as advanced as us. Once I find out who he is, I'll anonymously send the footage of what Suho has done, it shouldn't take me too long to find them and once I've finished Suho, I'll move on to Namjoon. But first, I have someone to catch up with!

Lee Donghyuck

It's been a while since I've left my room, I don't want to leave. I like it here, in the dark, away from civilisation and everyone else. I should've stayed with my old man, maybe if I did, I would've been too brainwashed to give a shit. I hate the fact that I have to go and apologise to Mark, ok sure it's kind of my fault, but he knows I'm too stubborn to apologise. He knows I never apologise, he's no exception. I'll wait for him to come or pass me and then I'll let it out quick, he'll probably ask what I said but I'll just run out. Yes, perfect!

So if I walk slow enough down to the basement, I might pass him. Maybe if I take the scenic route past his room and the training room, I might also catch him. Purely by coincidence, of course. Ok now get your fat ass up and move before you come to your senses and change your mind.

Mark Lee

After everything that has happened, I'm still confused about how I feel for Minyoung. I've been trying to get rid of my distracting thoughts for the past 3 hours in this cooped up training room. The countless punching bags aren't helping and the sweat is just annoying me. "I hate you Minyoung!" I screamed whilst punching the bag, "I hate you Haechan! I hate you all!" Stop lying to yourself.

I know that I could never hate them even if I scream it out, it'll just hurt more lying. I don't know how to get rid of these thoughts. I've always been able to deal with physical health, but mentally I don't know how I'll deal with it. Pull yourself together Mark! They don't call you the ace for no reason, you have to figure this out! Thump! Another punching bag down, another cut on my fists.

To be honest, training here alone is quite peaceful, the serenity is unlike no other. Sitting on the floor, eyes closed from exhaustion alone, wait. I'm not alone, I looked up to see that familiar figure again, throwing my senses into a frenzy. "Woah there sport, one more punching bag and you might end up in A&E." And just like that, these past few days of ignoring and trying to forget everything went down the drain. Every feeling I ever felt for her came back. 1- Minyoung 0- Mark.

I looked back up at her, "oh- I like this kind of stuff, I find it therapeutic." Her reaction didn't seem too impressed, but her face remained stunning nonetheless. Even in such a shocked state, her face is flawless. From her slightly tanned skin to her big, beautiful eyes. "Whatever floats your boat," she replied before sitting down next to me and passing me a little cardboard box. I looked down at the small package, taking a whiff of the heavenly smell coming out of it. "What's this?" I asked, full well knowing that it was macaroons.

She looked back at me, eyes squinted, "seriously?"

"Yup," I replied with a smug face,

"Open them," she pointed.

"No, tell me."

"Macaroons, you're favourite, remember?" she scoffed, there, I won. 1- Minyoung 1- Mark. I looked down at the box and pulled the delicately tied ribbon apart before opening it. Inside the box was a dozen cutely decorated macaroons, I think they're Disney characters. I looked back at her with a smile, her eyes staring at mine with anticipation, "so... what do you think?"

"Wow. No one's ever done anything like this for me before," I replied truthfully.

"You say that every time," she cringed,

"That's because it's true," I whispered.

"What?"

"Oh, nothing," I replied before returning to the food heaven and gaining every calorie I had just burnt.

Seeing her happy face and the baked goods almost made me forget about the reason why I was in the training room in the first place. This isn't good, you need to get over her!

Kim Minah

It's been an hour since the screaming stopped and by screaming, I mean Taeyong. He knows, he knows what happened and Johnny hasn't come back. There's no way he would've left the house, not without saying goodbye to me. He's probably downstairs somewhere or in the kitchen.

I decided to walk downstairs and look for him, looking up at the walls I realised how nice the mansion actually is. From the dangling chandeliers to the large windows filling the rooms, it all looks stunning. Looking up at the beautiful decorations, I failed to notice the tall man sitting at the bar, completely wasted. "M-minah," he slurred with a tone of voice, I hadn't heard before. I looked back at him and boy was he in a state, from his messy hair to his red, puffy eyes. Was he crying? He stared into my eyes for a while before dropping off his stool and falling face-first onto the marble floor. "Johnny!" I screamed, before running over and lifting him up, it took a while for me to pick him up, but eventually, I managed to sit him down on the sofa.

I had never seen him in such a vulnerable state before, honestly, I hadn't even seen him drink before, let alone get completely wasted. "What did Taeyong do to you?" I asked with concern,

"Hey babes," he muttered with a cheeky smile, "you look good, got a boyfriend?" Is he, is he serious? I giggled in responses, "of course you got a boyfriend, you're too pwetty to not have one," he pouted. I could get used to this, "no, I don't have a boyfriend."

"What? I thought I was your boyfwend," he replied with tears streaming down his face. Note-to-self, never let him get drunk again unless he's being annoying, then it's okay. "I was kidding, of course, you're my boyfriend, but you won't be for any longer if you don't answer my question."

"What question?" he asked,

"What did Taeyong say to you," within a split second, the light from his eyes disappeared as did the cute pout. "I-I, I don't want to talk about it," he pouted, "come on, you can tell me," I replied with a small smile on my face. "Ok, he, he said that I have to leave the mansion and NCT," he huffed before breaking down into another fit of tears. Seeing him so upset angered me, to say the least. There's no way I'm letting Taeyong kick him out, especially when Yoona deserved it! That bitch, even in death I bet she's laughing.

3rd Person's P.O.V.

After tucking the larger man to bed, the smaller woman stomped all the way to Taeyong's office, little did she know just how angry Taeyong was. Instead of knocking, she pushed open the door and was met eye-to-eye with the devil himself, who was not impressed. "What are you doing here?" he asked calmly. Minah didn't know what to say, she looked at the state of the room and instantly regretted ever coming in. The state was unlike anything she had seen before, the perfect desk was shattered across the other side, papers, pens and everything else were scattered. "Are you going to answer me or are you going to continue to stare?" he asked whilst sitting slumped across the room with his hands in his hair. She took a breathe, gathering all the confidence she had left and spoke, "why did you kick Johnny out?"

He looked back at up, meeting her eyes and now standing, walking closer and closer towards her. She was terrified, to say the least, if she had the balls to look back at him, maybe she'd see the steam practically coming out of his ears. He stopped in his tracks about a meter away from her, staring her right in the eyes and completely intimidating her. "Can you repeat that I couldn't quite hear you from the other side of the office."

"W-why did you kick Johnny out?" she replied with a slight gulp,

"Why you should know the most, right Minah?"

"What are you talking about?"

"This gang, my gang, Youngho's gang, your gang..." she looked down for a second, recollecting her memories of when she first joined. It was tough back then and she should know better than anyone else about the rules, for she was there when they were engraved. "Being a part of a gang isn't all fun and games, your gang is your family... yes your family, you keep them close to you, but sometimes family betray you."

"Stop!" she shouted, the memories flooded in, the memories she tried so hard to forget.

"So you have to kill them, it's the rules." The words he spoke, those specific words rang bells from all sides of her head. She had heard them before, they were so familiar, so close in reach and yet she couldn't remember. "Can't you remember?" he asked, with a surprised tone.

"I-," words weren't able to form from her shock, "but we were, we were so young back then,"

"Which is why we listened to those older than us, right?"

"My, my mum, s-she told you to, didn't she?" The shock she was in suddenly turned to realisation as she remembered the rules her mother had spoken. The rules that made so much sense back then suddenly felt useless and against her. "I was too young to make any rules for myself back then, but now I've realised that your mother was right," he spoke with a slight twitch at the edge of his mouth.

"No!" she screamed, "you can't just kick him out!" This sudden outburst caused Taeyong to snap, he had covered Youngho's back for so long that it was unfair on everyone else. "I DO WHATEVER THE FUCK I WANT TO DO!" he shouted back with an anger Minah had never seen before.

"H-he's our family!" she sobbed, hoping that he may consider changing his mind.

"AND SO WAS YOONA!" he screamed back, Yoona may not have been close or liked by many, but she was still part of the gang and being part of the gang made her family. "T-tae," she muttered, in denial that her once brother was acting so cruel, "please don't do this." He raised his eyebrows once again, ready to scream, but stopped in his actions and pointed towards the door. He had been through enough and didn't need to shout anymore. Luckily Minah got the hint or she would've joined Johnny in the 'kicked out' club. "He's lucky that I'm letting him leave and haven't killed him already," he scowled.

Kim Seokjin

Waiting for Taehyung to get up from another one of his 'naps' is probably the most painful thing I've ever done. Now, I have a lot of patience, but this guy is really getting on my nerves. The last time I let him 'nap,' he tried to cut my head off and escape! The little shit even scratched my neck, my perfect neck! Everybody compliments my neck, and by everyone I mean my thoughts, but they're better than no one. I have a whole army of them.

Ok, all you have to do is wait for his breathing to become heavy and more steady. He really doesn't know how to fake sleep, at all. "Taehyung," I spoke but got no response. "Taehyung get the fuck up now or I'm not cooking and am going to bed," his left eye suddenly opened and within a second I called him out. "Ha! I caught you, now get up!" He sighed in defeat and looked down in defeat, "Ummm, I'm kind of chained up." Oh shit, yeah.

"Oh well, guess you're just going to have to wait for me to get back and then I'll feed you," he looked back at me with disgust. "Please don't feed me again Hyung! I won't escape, I promise!" He begged, wait a sec, did he just call me Hyung?

"H-Hyung?"

"Please, I promise that I won't escape," he cried, before sticking his pinky finger out. I looked back at him in the eye, trying to find any sense of dishonesty. "This isn't another one of your scripts of escape, is it?"

"No, I swear! H-he didn't prepare me for this. I-I thought he was supposed to be-"

"Better than anyone else?" I asked he nodded in response. "Taehyung-ssi, listen to me carefully, Namjoon is not who you think he is. He's evil and manipulative, he doesn't care about anyone but himself, not even you." Taehyung looked up at me with a mix of disbelief and despair on his face, to him Namjoon is everything and beyond. But, somebody has to break it to him, "n-no, h-he would never," he whimpered, slowly shaking the chains on his wrists. "I'm sorry Taehyung, I'm so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner," I whispered, face to face with him.

His eyes were now fixated on mine, tears slowly rolled down his face and his eyes slowly grew red. "N-no, no," he muttered in denial, I put my hands on his shoulder to give him some form of comfort, "I'm sorry Tae." Within a split second, his sadness and despair turned to anger, he instantly shoved my hand off of him and knocked my head with his, "DON'T CALL ME THAT! YOU DON'T KNOW NAMJOON, HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO ME! HOW DARE YOU! HOW DARE YOU!" He screamed, "you have to listen to me, it's all an illusion,"

"NO! GET OUT! I HATE YOU SO MUCH! GET OUT!" He spat. I felt my forehead and looked down at the blood he had left on it. Instead of wasting more time, I decided to pick myself up and leave, if I can't convince him myself, I'll have to show him. If pure evidence doesn't show him, then I don't know what will.

Jung Jaehyun

It's good to have Jungwoo back, like my brother from another mother has returned. Although I don't completely believe that he's ok, I don't want to risk losing him again. The last time I caught him out, I nearly did lose him and it was horrible, something I don't want to experience again. Speaking of experiences, Yuta doesn't really have much outside of the club.

Waiting here, half-listening to him talk about how rubbish the management of his club has become and how sales have dropped. "You don't understand Jae, I'm telling you that-"

"That sales have dropped by 5% which is massive, yeah yeah, I get it," I sighed, before attempting to take the laptop off of him. His face dropped, "no, no! Don't take it away from me, I've been sitting here in this stupid room for so long! Please, please, please!" His face wasn't as handsome as it was before, but it was certainly cute, especially with those puppy eyes. "No, I won't give in," I replied whilst looking away, his puppy eyes won't work on me if can't see them. "Come on, please," he begged, turning me around. I squinted my eyes and backed away but I've already lost. "Ugh ok fine," I scoffed, "but not for long."

"Thanks!" He exclaimed, leaving me with a silly smile across my face.

All of a sudden the door knocked and a small head popped through, it's Minah. What's she doing here? "Minah, what are you doing here?" I asked, looking at her crying face. "C-can I speak to you alone?" She asked, with trembling lips. "I- oh, ok," I replied before leaving with her to an empty room. "What happened?" I asked with genuine concern, she took a deep breath before replying,

"It's Johnny, he killed Yoona..."

Dong Sicheng

It's late, very late and Sooyoung has fallen asleep, I'm not surprised. After everything I've done to her in the past day, it's a wonder she's still conscious. I got up from the large bed and put a shirt on, the scratch marks she left on me aren't a lovely sight. I looked around, this place, it's not good enough for my little doll, nothing is. After all, a place where I keep all my other dolls should be good enough for her, but she's special. I don't know why, but there's something about her that makes me want her even more. I bent down to kiss her on the cheek but was interrupted by an alert, someone's at the door. I looked at the camera, squinting my eyes in the process, Sehun? What's he doing here?

"Winwin, I know you're in there, open the door!" he cried. After opening the door, I took a good look at what he's become, his eyes red, face pale and all. "The fuck Sehun, what have you been doing?" I asked with genuine concern, after all, I do kind of feel bad for letting him get tortured like that. "May I come in?" he asked, "it's cold out here."

"Um, sure," I responded, leading him in.

"Looks like this place hasn't changed much," he remarked.

"You still got all the 'dolls' locked up?" I nodded in response, I won't ever let them go.

"Cut to the chase already Sehun, what are you doing here?" He looked back at me with a distraught face, "I haven't seen you in months and this is how you make your appearance, at 1 o'clock in the morning, here? He gulped, "after what happened with the gang and me being kidnapped, it fucked me up. I got addicted,"

"Addicted? Addicted to what?"

"To whatever it is that you guys specialise in,"

"Shit Sehun, do you know how dangerous that is?!"

"I know," he sniffled, "but I had no choice. I lost everything, my gang, my dignity, my limbs and most importantly, you."

"We broke up a long time ago,"

"I know, but I've been alone for so long that it's made me realise my feelings for you," not going to lie, that shocked me a bit. "I'm so sorry Sicheng-ah, I was so caught up in the gang that I didn't realise my feelings for you," he sobbed, 'I'm so, so sorry. I was so selfish back then, p-please forgive me."

"You know I can't get back with you, ever. I'm sorry about what's happened to you, but I don't feel the same way I did about you," I replied coldly, Sehun's face instantly dropped and tears began to stream down his face. "Please, Sicheng, please. I don't have anyone left, I'm as good as dead!"

"Like I said Sehun, what we had is over. I don't know if you thought I was some kind of toy, but I'm not. You got fucked me up,"

"I know, b-but we can work it out, right?"

"NO! You used me, you made me feel insecure and disgusted with myself. I couldn't even stand staying in the same country as you! I left my home to work abroad, to stay away from you! Did you not even consider how I felt about it," I cried back, "I'm sorry but we won't get back together, ever." This triggered something in Sehun, something that threw away his pride, completely. He got down on his two knees and begged, "please Sehun, don't make this any harder then it has to be, leave."

"No! Please... I don't have anywhere left to go... I love you so, so much!" he sobbed, grabbing on to my leg. "Get off of me Sehun, forget about the past, it's for the best."

"Is it that stripper? Have you really gone that low?"

"You mention her again and I swear I'll inject you with so much shit that you'll die high."

"I'm, I'm sorry,"

"Good."

Eventually, he let go and fell to the floor in defeat, he looked back up at me," before I go, can you give me one thing and I promise to leave you alone, forever."

"What?" I asked suspiciously,

"A kiss, for old times sake?"

Park Sooyoung

Is he serious right now? Asking for a kiss? How daring! First, he wakes me up from my sleep, then he tries to get back together with MY man and now this? That Sehun guy actually has a death wish, "No, I'm sorry Sehun. You need to leave whilst I'm still being nice." Yes! Get out of here you punk! "Ok, I'm sorry, have a good life Sichengie, I wish you all the best." Is he still trying? Just leave hoe! I'm sick and tired of him ruining everything, why does he even know about this place.

After another five minutes of him babbling on, Sehun finally left. "Doll, I know you're there," Shit.

"M-Master, I-I,"

"Save it," he said, shutting me right up, "come here, I need to tell you something." Is he going to leave me? Is this how we end? "I'm not leaving you by the way," he said, leaving me feeling relieved. "I never told you about Sehun and I," he said quietly, "I'm sure you assumed a lot of things," I nodded in response.

"Back in my early days, when I used to run the club with Yuta full-time, I came across Sehun. I didn't really know what I felt towards anyone but one thing I did know was that he blew me away." Hearing how well he spoke of Sehun broke my heart, "what happened between you two?" I asked,

"He turned out to be a spy in another gang who used me. He tried to come back to me but it never worked and it never will."

"Why are you telling me all of this?"

"Because Sooyoungah," did he just address me by my real name? "You're more to me than just a doll, I knew there was something about you and after all that's happened I want to treat you right." His words shocked me, to say the least, "a-are you serious Master?"

"Call me Winwin or Sicheng or whatever you want to call me babe." His words made me smile bright and blush, all of the sudden things started to fall into place. "Kiss me," I muttered and that is exactly what he did.

Lee Donghyuck

I walked back and forth, hoping to get his attention. Maybe if he spots me first, I can quickly get it over and done with, "Haechan, stop pacing and get in already! How many times do you have to walk past my door to show your presence?" I quickly rushed in,

"Before you speak, I'd just like to say that I'm sorry for what I said, I didn't mean it. It was impulsive and if you don't want to be friends anymore, I understand," I rushed before walking towards the door in embarrassment. "Wait you're sorry?" He replied, "I'm supposed to be sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you."

"Ok so we're both sorry, that means we're still besties, right?"

"I don't know how this works? Do I forgive you or do I wait?"

"But don't two sorries cancel out, so yeah we're good."

"Good."

Lee Minyoung

After hours of staring at the monitor, I finally made some progress. Suho really knows how to cover his Boss's tracks, but I'm better. I looked at the screen and stared at the old man in front of me, he looked so familiar and yet I couldn't put my hands on it. Wait a second... "Minah."

Author's note:

I'm so sorry for the extremely late and delayed update! I really have no excuse except I lost a lot of motivation, but I have pulled myself together and will finish this story no matter what! Also, thank you all for 2.5k views, I took a break from writing and received a pleasant surprise! Please check out the trailer in the introduction!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.7K 724 45
♡ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
113K 10.8K 71
❝Simon Says we're a real vibe killer...❞ -It's too late now, but I regret everything. Horror Game au. --In order to fulfill their wishes they have to...
2.4M 106K 37
- She never knew giving a boy a band aid would lead to this - Gang! Au #1 in Mark #2 in kpop Thank you guys!!
5.4K 132 35
A tragic story from 7 years ago has come again to haunt Haneul but this time he won't let anything happened to her. He loves her but he cannot show i...