Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

By KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... More

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
Argent History
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

The Beta

355 10 0
By KarenAKAMint

Chapter 22

After the Scott and Danny incident, I hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Stiles. Not because I didn't want to, but because he was always busy with an idea for later. I let out a huff as the school ended. Stiles was my ride home, so it was now or never. Never, is not an option.

I walked over to the powder blue jeep where I waited for Stiles. I texted him to check that he hadn't gotten detention during the time I wasn't around.

2:35 pm - Juliette: Hey babe, I'm by the jeep.

2:35 pm - Stiles: I'll be right over, just at my locker.

2:36 pm - Juliette: Kk

I didn't have to wait long as Stiles jogged over to me. He went straight to me as he pulled me into his arm and gave me a long kiss. I frowned into his kiss causing him to pull away from me quickly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I hung my head, "We need to talk about Scott..."

"What about Scott?" he asked back, releasing me from his hold.

"Promise me you won't get mad," I hugged myself as I looked up to him, "You have to remember it's the full moon and he doesn't have his usual control."

"Yeah, I know," Stiles gave me a weird look, "I kind of got the hint when he hurt Danny."

"He asked me to talk to him before practice," I began to explain, pulling the band-aid, "We were talking about Allison at first. Everything was going alright but then when I went to leave, he forced me to a wall and..."

Tears were forming once again but Stiles took my face into his hands as he wiped them away, "What did he do?"

"He..." I sniffled, "He forced a kiss on me! I quickly reacted and slapped him back, but that only had him grinning like whatever plan he was trying to fulfill, worked."

Stiles was silent for a moment, letting my face go from his hold.

That only made me cry this time, to the point that I could feel a steady stream sliding down my cheeks.

"Stiles," I sobbed, "Say something, please."

"I believe you," he finally spoke out, "When he knocked down Danny, he also had a look and it worried me."

"I'm so sorry, Stiles..." I sobbed again, "I never wanted to this to you, ever. I hate myself for even allowing it..."

"Hey, stop that," He pulled me into his arms, holding me tightly, "Don't cry, it wasn't your fault. Scott's an idiot for letting his emotions and control be out of whack during the full moon."

He tilted my face up toward his, as he cleaned my face off tears.

I gave him a weak smile as he kissed my nose, smiling.

"Come on," he grinned, "We have a werewolf to take our revenge on."

"That look scares me sometimes," I commented, as I pointed to his lips, "What are you planning?"

His grin turned wicked as he opened my door for me, "You'll just have to trust me."

"I trust you with my life, Stiles," I answered, earning me a rough kiss on the lips from him.

"Same here, baby girl," he smiled.

The nickname sparked something inside me as I felt a shiver run down my spine. I couldn't hide my redness as Stiles ran around to his side of the jeep and got in. He drove us to his house in order to collect what he believed would be what Scott needed to get through the full moon.

---

I sat on stiles bed as he ran around his room, collecting things to use on Scott. I would sometimes text with Lydia as he ran around but he would pull me out of my world by stealing kisses from me. I couldn't stop laughing when he did. Even when he was ready to go, I was already addicted to his kisses so before we left I pulled him down onto his bed with me as we entered a heated make-out session.

"I think we are sexually frustrated to be in the same room together," Stiles laughed once we broke up the kiss.

I grinned over to him, "Maybe we should take a break from the supernatural world and enjoy a moment for ourselves where Scott isn't cockblocking us."

"I like the sound of that," he matched my grin, "Now come on before we miss Scott to the full moon."

Taking my hand, he guided us out of his house and into his jeep. I looked out the window as he drove as I tried to make out the full moon in the sky. It was cloudy tonight which means the light wouldn't be effective until it comes out from cover. That could be used to our advantage. It didn't take long to get to Scott's house. As we walked over tot he house, Stiles pulled out his keys once again and began to open the front door of the house.

"You have a key to Scott's house?" I asked as we walked up to the stairs to the porch.

"I made a copy," he answered seriously, "Makes it easier to get inside. I have one for your place."

"Oh, okay," I laughed at his serious tone, "Good to know."

He quickly opened the door to the McCall household and we entered the threshold. Once we closed the door behind us. We were about to walk up the stairs to Scott's room when we were stopped.

"Scott?" Melissa's voice called out.

"Stiles," Stiles answered once Melissa came into the room.

I waved as well as I replied as well, "And Juliette."

"Key!" Melissa pointed out the key in Stiles' hand.

Stiles smiled as he lifted the key up, "Yeah. I had one made."

"Doesn't surprise me," Melissa sighed, "It scares me, but it doesn't surprise me."

Stiles dropped the duffel bag he was carrying on his shoulder, causing the chains to make a noise from the impact on the wooden floor.

Mellisa eyed the bag with slight curiosity and asked, "What is that?"

"Uh," Stiles froze in thought.

I quickly jumped in and replied with, "School Project!"

"Right!" Stiles agreed with a smile, "School Project."

Melisa then turned serious with worry as she asked us, "He's okay, right?"

Stiles becoming nervous at the topic he began to say words without really thinking beforehand, "Who? Scott? Yeah. Totally."

"He's just doesn't talk to me that much anymore, not like he used to..." she informed us.

"He's had a bit of a rough week," I tried to ease her mind, "After the whole almost getting killed, Allison breaking up with him, and just school in general. I think it's just pilling up on itself."

"Yeah," she smiled over to my answer, "Yeah, I get it."

After an awkward moment of silence, Melisa walked over to the door behind Stiles and me and began to say her goodbye.

"Be careful tonight," she told us.

"You as well," I smiled.

"Full moon," Melisa stated.

That got my heart beating fast.

"What?" Stiles recovered quickly.

Melisa motioned outside the door as she explained, "There's a full moon tonight. You should see how the ER gets. Brings out all of the nut jobs."

I tried to laugh it off along with Melisa and Stiles as I replied with a shaky voice, "Y-yeah..."

"You know," Melisa looked over to us, "It's actually where they came up with the word, Lunatic. Well, good luck with the project."

Stiles and I tried to keep cool as we waited for her to drive off. Once she did, Stiles picked up the bag again and took my hand as we climbed the stairs to the second floor when Scott's room was located. Entering his room, I turned on his light to be greeted with a very silent and angry Scott.

I let out a scream as Stiles exclaimed, "Oh, my god! Dude, you scared the hell out of us."

I calmed down enough to exclaim, "Your mom told us that you weren't home yet."

"I came in through the window," Scott pointed toward the window in question.

"Right," I sarcastically commented, "Like any other human being would use to get into their own home."

Stiles walked further into the house as he said, "Uh, well let's get this set up."

"I'm fine," Scott commented.

I scoffed, "Right, and I'm the tooth fairy. Let's be honest, Scott, you need this more than ever."

"I said, I'm fine, Juliette," he glared over to me, "I'm just going to lock the door and go to bed early."

"What about the window?" I through back, "Clearly you use that more than you freaking door!"

"How about we calm down a bit," Stiles stepped between us, "I think you need this as well, Scott. 'Cause you've got this king of a serial killer look going on in your eyes, and I'm hoping it's the full moon taking effect. It's really starting to freak me out."

"I'm fine," Scott turned his attention to Stiles this time, "You should both go now."

"Alright, we'll leave," Stiles nodded.

I crossed my arms as I waited for stiles back up plan he didn't want to tell me about. I watched him go to pick up his duffel bag once more when he pauses and looked up at Scott once more.

"Would you just at least look in the bag and see what I brought?" Stiles asked, "You know, maybe you use it, maybe you don't. Sound good?"

Keeping as calm as I can to whatever the hell Stiles was planning, not wanting to give anything off before Scott says no to Stiles' offer. Scott glanced from Stiles and up to me before he moved out of his chair and over to the duffel bag. Opening the bag to reveal the chains, got Scott's anger to flare.

"You think I'm going to let you put these on and chain me like a dog?" Scott hissed.

Stiles looked up to Scott as he glared at him, "Actually, no."

I watched with wide eyes as Stiles tackled Scott to the ground to place a pair of handcuff on his wrist and quickly attacking the other handcuff to the radiator. To say I was impressed was the beginning. I was surprised to see he was able to get the upper hand on Scott on the full moon, to begin with, but I was proud none the less.

"What the hell are you doing!?" Scott grunted.

"Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback for kissing Juliette!" Stiles hissed back.

Stiles walked out of the room, taking me with him by my hand. I took a final glance back at Scott, who was struggling to get out of the handcuffs. To say I felt bad for him was not it, I felt sorry but I was also happy to see him suffer for everything he was doing. I had to shake my head to get my lunar thoughts out of my head. Once we were out of the room, Stiles rushed downstairs, leaving me to stand outside Scott's room.

"You know you liked it," Scott muttered.

I shut my eyes as I responded, "I rather die before I ever like the thought of kissing you, you ass."

He laughed, "Come on, Juliette. You would have done everything if it weren't for Stiles."

"Shut the fuck up!" I hissed, "I would never do that with you! I have always seen you as a brother! I would never do that to Stiles, especially now that we are finally together."

"Come on, Juliette," he cooed this time, "Don't you want to get revenge on Allison for breaking my heart?"

"No..." I was shaking now from anger, "I would never do that to her. Yes, I was angry about how she was acting, but I would never do that to hurt her and nor would you."

"I brought you some water," Stiles finally came over to us.

He held out a dog bowl with Scott's name before he poured water into it. Sliding it over to Scott, I grinned at the thought. This is what he deserves for all of the things he has done to everyone. No. I can't let the full moon take over my thoughts. I just walked out of the room again, which I found myself in when I was arguing with Scott.

"I'm going to kill you!" Scott yelled at him before he took the bowl and throwing it toward Stiles. He had dodged it in time as it hit the hallway wall across his door.

"You kissed her, Scott, okay?" Stiles yelled back, "You kissed Juliette. That's, like, the one girl that I-"

Stiles didn't finish what he was about to say which made me look over to him.

I didn't have the time to question his hesitation when Stiles continued, "You know, the past three hours, I've been thinking, it's probably just the full moon, you know. He doesn't even know what he's doing, and tomorrow, he'll be totally back to normal. He probably won't even remember what a complete dumbass he's been. A son of a bitch, a freaking unbelievable piece of crap friend!"

"She kissed me..." Scott breathed out.

I looked back into the room, angry at what had said.

"What?" Stiles asked, shocked.

"I didn't kiss, Juliette," Scott grinned at the two of us, "She kissed me."

"You piece of shit!" I was about to go and hit him when Stiles took a hold of me.

"She would have done a lot more, too," Scott laughed, "You should have seen the way Juliette had her hands all over to me. She would have done anything I wanted."

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled back at him as my eyes flashed gold at him.

Scott grinned as he yelled out, "ANYTHING!"

Stiles pulled me out of the room and closed the door behind us. I was struggling in his hold, not wanting to hurt him. He just pulled me down to the floor as he held me. He knew Scott was messing with me, trying to push me to my limit and wolfing out. I wanted to walk out. I wanted to beat the hell out of him, but Stiles' sweet words of affection helped to calm me.

"He's just messing with us," Stiles whispered, "I know you would never do that to me. You told me before when we were younger and even now."

I remember what he was talking about. When we were younger, we were stuck at a party with a family friend outside of our small friend group. Heather, I think was her name. She had put us to play spin the bottle and when it landed on Scott, I refused, saying that it would be like kissing my own brother. I grow up with Scott, Stiles came into our lives much later. Even know, I can never think of Scott any other thing beside being my brother.

I nodded, allowing him to cradle me.

I placed my head to his chest as he rubbed circles on my back. Listening to his heartbeat and his occasional voice rumbling in his chest. I was so comforting, always making me feel safe. It was so soothing, that I was about to sleep, ready to get through the entire night like this. As if there was no Scott on the brink of turning, no full moon, and definitely no alpha.

My eyes flew wide open as soon as I heard Scott yell. It soon turned into a growl. The house became silent as soon as the jingle of the handcuff subsided. I pulled away from Stiles as he called out to his best friend.

"Scott?" he called out, "Are you okay?"

"Scott?" I called out next as we got to our feet and entered the now empty bedroom.

"This is bad," Stiles began to panic.

I didn't wait any longer as I began to pull him out of the house and back into his car. We drove around, keeping our eyes out for Scott. He could be anywhere. As we drove, I had called Allison to just check on her, which she never answered. I left a few voice mails, asking for her to call me back.

"No," I heard Stiles breathed out, "No, no, no."

"What's wrong?" I asked looking around.

Stiles pulled up at a crime scene as it was littered with deputies. He didn't answer me as he just climbed out of the car as soon as he parked it. I quickly followed him as I ran up to his side and holding his hand. I could feel and smell his anxiety rolling off of him as I looked around us.

"Dad?" Stiles called out.

I noticed a deputy as looking over to us as I rushed over to him and asked, "Is the sheriff here?"He nodded and pointed over to the man in question as he had noticed his son. I thanked the deputy before rushing over to the two Stilinski's.

"Stiles?" Noah asked, "Juliette? What are you two doing here?"

Stiles didn't answer him as he just hugged his father tightly. Noah looked over to me as I just gave him a smile. The older man relaxed as I also hugged him. I stood beside the two as they talked, but two voices made my anxiety to flare. I could make out the familiar voice of Mr. Argent along with another female voice. What they were talking about made my heart race.

"Could the beta just be younger? Female even? Or maybe just both?" the female asked.

I tried to play as cool as I can as Mr. Argent's just stayed silent.

Stiles and I are currently in their crossfire.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 89 18
Where freshly turned teenage werewolf Scott McCall gets help from a friend and an ally from a mythology that's said to be so evil and malicious you'd...
2.5K 71 12
Scott McCall is bitten by The Alpha and turns into a werewolf. He then must learn how to balance being a werewolf with his normal life, including his...
5.9M 142K 49
[ BOOK ONE ] ❝ there are two things in life for which we are never truly prepared; twins. ❞ Kasey McCall is the twin sister of Scott McCall... while...
248K 5.2K 55
Caitlin Stilinski hasn't exactly had a normal life. She's a Stilinski, her father is the Sheriff and her brother is a funny smart mouth sibling. Alth...