Pyar Ki Khoj Mei

By SamridhiJain5

Pyar Ki Khoj Mei (In Search Of Love) Cover credit: @ninishta (This story isn't show based so can be read if y... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 26

3.8K 348 58
By SamridhiJain5

"Ma, what do you think?" Ratna asked her mother.

"I don't know. I mean Aman is matured enough to break this relationship, isn't it? There is definitely something else into the picture. We are missing something."

"What else it might be? Anu isn't ready to listen. Aman is behaving like a devdas! Who do we talk to then?" Ratna spoke, utterly tired.

"Chotte!" Manorama entered.

"Huh?"

"Yes Didi. We should talk to chotte about this. Aman is his best friend after all. He was the one to introduce Aman to us. He must know the whole situation."

"Hmm. I guess you are right." Ratna agreed, pondering over her words.

"For now I have convinced and stopped their divorce. But for how long. We need to do something soon." Nani showed her worry.

"We will Ma. Just have faith. Lets call it a day for now and sleep."

"Good night." They all wished each other.

"I love you."

The words kept ringing in her ears.

He just said it. He did say it. He said, he loves me. He... He... Loves... He loves me.

"Khushi?" He held her hand, pressing it gently. She turned slowly, her eyes holding tears.

"Look at me." He said and sat up straight. She did look at him.

"Sit." He patted the area near him on bed and she obeyed.

"Won't you say anything?"

"Umm..." She gulped, completely nervous.

"Khushi." He held her face and made her look at him, wiping her tears away. "I heard everything." He confessed and her head shot up. She looked at him with her wide hazel orbs.

She opened her mouth but couldn't utter a word out.

"I-I.."

"Shush." He kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"Arnavji." She breathed closing her eyes.

"I have loved you since the first day I saw you. On the day of interview. Remember, I was behaving weird. Because I was so lost into you " he scratched the back of head, embarrassed.

"I wanted to know more about you. I wanted to see you, everyday. So I gave you the job. I made you my assistant. So I could call you anywhere, anytime, Look at you any moment. I would be sometimes so lost that you once caught me. Remember?" She smiled remembering the moment back in past, where she had to clear her throat to make him come back to present.

"I would always act weird around you. I was so confused. I mean I never experienced love. I never knew anything about love. I never have been into relationship before because I was always waiting for the right moment and the right girl. And then you entered my life. And Looking at you, I knew it was you."

"Aman would always tease me with your names. He even calls you Bhabhi infront of me. Whenever he has to address you. You know what he feels for you?"

"A sister." She replied.

"Hmm."

"I feel the same. He is my brother ."

"Khushi, would you make me the happiest man by marrying me?" He kept the proposal ahead in the hospital wearing hospital gown, on the hospital bed.

"Damn you Raizada. A proper way to propose your girl. Couldn't have been better than this. Cheers to you." The heart punched him in guts.

But Khushi went completely silent. She kept looking at him in eyes. He could see various emotions playing in them but yet he couldn't catch hold onto a single one.

Suddenly the door cracked open.

"Bhai?" Akash entered with a cup of coffee.

"Khushi ji?" Khushi hurriedly stood up, blinking back her tears.

"Perfect!!" The heart clapped, rolling his eyes.

"I will just leave." Before someone would make her stop she had left already.

"Damn you Akash." Aman stood up and walked towards Arnav and sat in the stool beside him.

"What the fuck! You were awake?"

"Ha ha ha. I was awake all along. From the moment she entered." He smirked looking at Arnav.

"Fuck off Aman." Arnav showed his anger.

"Finally the lover boy confessed and Aww.. you were praising me. Hayee." Aman blew him a flying kiss.

"Wait!! What is happening!!"

"Um nothing Akash-"

"Oh leave it man. I will tell. Arnav confessed his love to Khushi." He told making both of them shocked.

"Aman!" Arnav screamed at him.

"Bhai!" Akash looked at him, perplexed.

"What?" Aman asked looking at Arnav. Arnav gave him "you're so dead look"

"Is it true Bhai?" Akash came near him.

"Um.. it's just-"

"Oh my God!! Di was so right about her. She is a -"

"Not. A. Word. More. Akash." Arnav looked dead at Akash in his eyes.

"I don't want to know what Di believe or think about her. I just know that I love her. She has become my life now. If you all will not accept us then I will leave the house."

"Ohh so you are ready to leave us for her?" Ratna entered along with all other members.

"Ma-" Arnav hesitated to continue.

"You would leave us?" Ratna asked again, folding her arms.

"Ma.. I was just-"

"Yes or no?"

"... Yes." And His tone was firm.

"Ma, haven't our children grown up. Look at one side Anu is ready for divorce and Chotte is ready to leave us. Leave his mother for a girl he met just yesterday. Hmm." Ratna looked at Arnav, a thin layer of tears formed in her eyes which punched Arnav in his guts.

"Ma. Please. Don't cry. I cannot see you crying." He tried standing up but hissed in pain.

"Stop. Don't move." Ratna came forward and made him lay comfortably.

"I am sorry." A tear slipped his eyes.

"Why? Why do you keep hiding from us? If you had a girl, why didn't you tell us? Did I not ask you if you have someone in life? Then why?" Ratna asked making him comfortable.

"Because she didn't knew anything about it. She didn't know that I love her. If I would have told her you would have approached her and she would have maybe rejected me or something."

"Ma, do you know just before you came, she was here. Do you know what she thinks of herself. She said that she doesn't even thinks that she could be maid for me. Being my love is just out of league. She thinks so low about herself Ma. She has suffered alot. She has struggled alot Ma. I just wanted to comfort her before my confession to her. But today she confessed herself. She said she loved me. She loves me Ma. I am soo Happy." He hugged her mother.

"What did you say?"

"I love you. I too confessed."

Clapping resonates in the room. All looked at Anjali, the one who was clapping.

"I knew it. Leave her for a minute and this happens. Aman did you see now. She is a two timing bitch. You were after her and she dumped you as well. Tch tch." This angered Ratna to another level. She stood up and marched towards Anjali.

___________

Oops🙊. A cliffhanger but I am loving it.😏😏

Anyways. Bless you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
467K 17.1K 24
What if Arnav didn't make it to the rooftop in time to witness the scene that broke his heart? How will he deal with Khushi's confession? How will th...
75K 3.7K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
110K 3.6K 7
Khushi is a 21 year old girl and Arnav is a 28 year old man. Arnav sees Khushi as a sister of his friend, however, all Khushi ever sees is Arnav...sh...