Forever And Always *Sequel* (...

By bebe05215

*Sequel to 'You Found Me' : Read it first then this one :) * Ariana Riddle and Draco Malfoy just finished t... More

Lies
First Day Back
The Cruciatus Curse
Halloween Ball (Part 1)
Halloween Ball (Part 2)
Animal I Have Become
Betrayal
The Day After
One Night
Consequences
Veritaserum
Keeping Secrets
Christmas Break (Part 1)
Christmas Break (Part 2)
The Ministry of Magic
Pissing Off The Carrows
Severus Snape
February Fun
March Madness (Part 1)
March Madness (Part 2)
Forever & Always My Ass!
What Situation?
Suspicions
The Final Battle (Part 1)
The Final Battle (Part 2)
The Final Battle (Part 3)
The Aftermath
Promises
The Malfoy Trials
A Bad Feeling
Is She Dead?
Miracle Baby
Happiness And Love
Big Suprise
Wedding Bells
Epilogue
*Short Author's Note*

Who Knew?

5.2K 121 9
By bebe05215

Ariana's POV

"Wake up Ariana! We're under attack!" I heard someone scream in my ear making me bolt out of bed and collided head first with them.

"Oww! That really hurt." I whined and then my eyes widened. "Wait who's under attack?" I yelled frantically but stopped when I saw a laughing Damian on the floor and a very amused Luna in the corner. "What's so funny?" I pouted.

"You should have seen your face." Damian chuckled. "I was playing around we're not under attack, I only said that to get your lazy ass to wake up." I nodded and rolled my eyes. Typical Damian.

"Well I'm up, now what do you want?" I yawned.

"Oh Ariana we're so sorry to wake you but Draco sent us here. He told us to tell you to put on your best dress and meet him down by the Black Lake in 30 minutes." She paused. "Oh and he also told us to tell you to not keep him waiting." I snickered but nodded as Damian left.

"Where are you going?" I asked him.

"I'm leaving so you can get ready for your date." He winked at me and in a flash he was gone.

"Luna, how do you keep up with him? Literally." I teased and she smiled. "What d you see in him?" I asked curiously. I mean Damian's great and all but he's still a blood sucker. No offense.

"I'm not sure but I do love him and he's the only person who doesn't make fun of me because of my belief. He doesn't run away from me like most people do." She stated.

"Or maybe the Nargles chase them off." I joked and she shook her head, dreamily.

"Maybe. Now hurry up and get in the shower. We wouldn't want to keep Draco waiting now would we?" I nodded and hurried in the bathroom. Once I was done. I dressed in a long, elegant dark green gown with silver heels and silver accessories to match. Luna did my make up and curled my hair. By the time I was done I looked like the spitting image of a proper slytherin princess. I took a deep breathe. Now off to find my prince, I thought.

"You look amazing Ariana." Luna smiled.

"Thank you."

"Now hurry you have five minutes to spare but time flies so go!" I gave her a hug and teleported to the lake. I had already used my powers this morning so I landed a bit farther from the lake but I didn't mind walking. As I made my way down I began to get anxious. What could he possibly have planned? And why would he plan this all of a sudden? What are his motives? By the time I reached the lake I had decided that his motives were unimportant and it was the thought that counts. I looked around and didn't find anything. I frowned. He couldn't have stood me up.

"Ms. Riddle." I jumped when I saw a house elf pop out of no where.

"Missy!  You almost gave me a fright. What are you doing here?" I asked while calming myself down. 

"Master Malfoy asked me to bring you over to him." Oh! Okay. I smiled anxiously at her.

"Well lead the way." She grabbed my hand with her tiny finger and apparated. I opened my eyes afterwards and stared in awe. I was standing on some sort of an island port. The water looked marvolous and the stars were shining their brightest. Suddenly I regretted wearing my heels, since were near water. I followed Missy over to a yacht. My mouth hung open. He's really outdoing himself. 

"This is were I leave you, Ms. Riddle. Have fun." She winked at me with her big eyes and left. I smiled at the spot where she was a minute ag. Then I attempted to climb the large boat, without a latter. I swear if I die, I'm going to kill him. I grabbed the railing and pulled myself up. I had almost made it on top when I slipped and fell. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact, but before I could fall I was enveloped and hoisted up by two strong arms.

"Your so clumsy." He chuckled and I felt my heart warming up. "You can open your eyes now." He said while steading me. 

"Oh" I blushed and looked down. "Thank you." 

He chuckled. "Your welcome." He grabbed my hand and pulled me over to the front of the boat. "Oh and before I forget to tell you, you look absolute gorgeous tonight." I blushed and he smirked.

"Well you look-" I stopped as my eyes assessed him. He was wearing the designer tuxedo I bought him last christmas. I've never seen him wear it before but oh merlin did he look fine. "Wow" I finished causing him to grin. "You look so hot!" I exclaimed and he chuckled.

"I know." I rolled my eyes.

"Cocky!"

"But with reason." I giggled as he winked at me. This little date was a great idea. It felt like old times. He led me to the front and I wanted to cry. He set up an entire dinner on a yacht. I looked over and he was watching me for my reaction. I ran over to him and put my arms around his neck, pulling him into a bear hug. 

"I love it!" I sniffled. Oh merlin no! Don't cry you've been doing so well, I thought. But my eyes had other plans and I started to cry.

"Please don't cry, love." Draco rubbed my cheek with his hand soothingly.

"It's just your so sweet and I always end up showing my weakness around you." I chuckled. "Your my weakness."

He smiled. "And your mine." I smiled back. "Now let's eat shall we?"

"Yes! I'm starving!" I exclamied happily while rubbing my tummy and he looked at me with an unreadible expression. "What?"

"Nothing." I shrugged and dinner was served. I smiled in delight. We had my favorite, chinese food. It was muggle made I can tell and he did it for me. He even ate with me and we talk while the yacht sailed along the glistening waters. Once I took my last bite I sat back.

"That was delicious. Thanks Dray." He just nodded. He looked as if he were in deep thought. "Is anything wrong?" I asked and he looked over at me. I suddenly got chills.

"I just want us to be honest with each other. I want trust to be a powerful factor in our relationship." I nodded agreeing, but then I felt guilty. I haven't told him about my pregnancy. 

"I totally agree. That is why I have something to tell you and please don't freak out. Promise." He nodded and looked over at me expectantly. I took a deep breathe. "I'm pregnant." I closed my eyes and waited for the yelling but it never came. I felt him stand up and walk over to me. He lifted me up and held me softly.

"I know." Was all he said and I opened my eyes and stared into his piercing ones.

"You know? But how? Did Damian tell you because I swear on merlin's damn beard that I will-" He chuckled cutting me off.

"No he didn't tell me anything. I kind of figured it out. I mean come on A, your not giving me much credit." He pouted.

"Oh I'm sorry babe I should have know since your so bloody brilliant." I said causing him to smirk.

"I am, aren't I?" I rolled my eyes and hit him playfully as he lead me over to the couch. I know a big comfy couch, he thought of everything.

"Yeah okay but aren't you mad ?" I asked unsure as we sat down and he removed my heels for me.

"Mad? Of course not. I'll admit I was a bit upset because you didn't tell me but I love you too much to let that get between us." He smiled. "And besides I going to be a dad again, I'm estatic."

"It's a girl."I blurted out and his smiled literally reached his ears.

"A girl." He repeated and then pulled me onto his lap. "I can't believe it." He said out loud and I smiled. He kissed my forehead but I frowned when a thought occurred to me.

"The only bad this is that my powers are-"

"Weakening." He finished and I nodded confused.

"How'd you know?" I asked in bewilderment.

"Blimey Ariana you give me absolutely no credit. I am smart you know." I smiled apologetically. "But if you must know I read about it in the restricted section." My mouth made a huge O shape. "What?"

"That's exactly how Hermoine found out?"

He made a digusted face. "Don't you ever compare me to that Mudblood." He sneered and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh Dray stop it. She going to be the god mother so get used to it." I informed and he looked appauled but not suprised.

"I will not allow it and even if I did my family wouldn't allow it. She's not worthy because she doesn't have pure blood." When he said that my heart shattered. Is that how he feels? He must have realized his mistake but it was already too late. I stood up and ran to the edge of the yacht. He caught up with me but I refused to look at him.

"Please A, look at me I didn't mean it like that." I shook my head and stared at the moving water. I heard him sigh. "I'm sorry, please forgive me." I shook my head again and he let out a powerful growl. "Fine! She can be the god mother." I smirked when he said this and I turned around. I knew he'd do anything to please me.

"Good." I pecked his lips. "Oh and Harry's going to be the god father." I lied and his eyes almost popped out.

"What!" He yelled and I started rolling in laughter. "Hell No! Over my dead body. He is not going to be-"

"Stop! I was kidding Dray." He stopped and sighed. "Are you mad at me?" I pouted my famous pout and he melted.

"Ugh! Again with the eyes. I swear those damn puppy eyes will be the death of me." He stated seriously and then we stared laughing together. It was cute. Suddenly he got very serious and he looked deeply into my eyes.

"Can I confess something to you?" I nodded. "Since the moment I met you I knew you were the one. I felt a strong connection between us and after having Scorpius and going through the things we've gone through my love for you has never faltered. I love you so much that when your not by my side I feel incomplete. I need you and I want you to be with me for the rest of our lives." He paused and got down on one knee. He pulled out a little black box and the tears stared flowing from my eyes.

"Ariana, will you marry me?" He paused and opened the box revealing my ring. The ring he gave me, the ring I gave back to him. 

"Yes! Of course I'll marry you." He smiled and kissed me. He lifted me up bridal style without breaking the kiss and I felt whole. He pulled away, breathless and put the ring on my finger. 

"Oh and by the way this one you can't give back to me." I nodded giggling. "i'm serious. I almost died when you gave it back to me and honestly I don't think my heart can take much more."

"I won't, I'm sorry." I told him honestly.

"I'll forgive you." He paused. "On one condition." I nodded. "Sing for me." I gulped.

"Okay, umm what do you want me to sing?" I asked him.

"Anything. I just want to hear your voice." He said softly and I smiled.

"Okay I'll sing to you one of my favorite songs but I'll need a piano." With the last amount of energy that I had I conjured up a large piano and sat down. Draco sat across from me on the couch and watched me with loving eyes. I then took a deep breathe before beginning.

"There's a song that's inside of my soul,

It's the one that I've tried to write over and over again.

I'm awake in the infinite cold

But you sing to me over and over again." 

My hands glided on the piano as the words were sung softly but with feeling. I meant every word. Draco was indeed my only hope.

" So I lay my head back down

And I lift my hands

and pray to be only Yours

I pray to be only Yours

I know now you're my only hope"

This continued until the song I was singing "Only Hope" was finished. Once I was done I looked over at Draco and he was clapping. I blushed.

"Well there you have it." I said awkwardly as I went over to him on the couch. I sat on his lap and he kissed me. It was different. It wasn't urgent nor rushed. It was...Perfect.

"Thank you." He smiled and I nodded sheepily. I shivered and he noticed. "Let's go inside."

"But what about school?" He gave me that look that said 'Seriously?' and I chuckled.

"Your right Who cares about school. Let's stay here forever." He smiled, my favorite dazzling smiled and lifted me up, effortlessly. "I love you." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine but the good kind.

"Wow who knew Draco Malfoy could be such a romantic?" I mused and he smirked.

"Yeah, who knew?" He repeated and then he did a very sexy pout. "Aren't you going to say it back?" 

"Oh yeah well I love you too, more than you could ever imagine." I said softly before I kissed him. He began to carry me inside. Then I felt him shut the door. And let's jus say that the rest of the night was a smooth sailing. 

_______________________________________________________

I hope you guys liked it! I'm really trying to get back on track with this stroy. I had lost my muse but thanks to my boyfriend I found it. Now I have some bad new and some good new. Unfortunately the end is near :( But the Next Chpater will be epic! I'm going to have the final battle begin in the next chapter so let's just say that shit is about to get real! 

Comment & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Loathe. By sj1012

Fanfiction

197K 4.3K 59
⚠️UNDER EDITING/REVISION (changing y/n to Myla)!⚠️ (this story is still available to read) Everyone has that one person they can't stand...y/n Jones...
3.7K 126 13
FAN BEHAVIOR - ISSAC DUNBAR 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙, 𝙖 𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝙗𝙞𝙩 𝙤𝙗𝙨𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙄 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙛𝙖𝙣, 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
47.8K 877 28
⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ TW: THERE IS TALK OF RAPE IN THIS STORY ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️ (Yes there is grammatical errors in...