Betrayal

Ariana's POV

The previous week I had without classes was peaceful, well aside from the Draco killing Astoria incident, but other than that it's was fun. But guess what? It's Monday and no matter how much I object, Draco's forcing me to go. I mentally sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked amazing, as per usual but something isn't right. Lately, I've been thinking about everything and came to the conclusion that if I want to destroy my father but keep Draco and Scorpius save then I must act now. After classes are over, I'll go to the library and look up my powers. Hopefully I'll find something. Anyways, after feeling 'better' about myself, I walked to the great hall for breakfast. I frowned when I got there because Draco was no where in sight but I shrugged it off, maybe he's talking to Snape or something. I sat down in my usual spot and smiled at Damian but he didn't return it, in fact he seemed upset with me. 

"Hey Damian" He said nothing. "Damian!" I called with a little more force and he looked up at me.

"What!" He spat and I was a bit alarmed. He's never been so 'mean' to me before.

"Why are you acting like this?" I asked more confused than angry.

"Look Ana I'm sorry but it's because you've completely ignored me since the Halloween Ball and I don't understand why." He admitted and I looked down, feeling guilty. He's right I have but only because I've been with Draco but still that's not a good enough excuse.

"I'm sorry?" It sound more like a question, but it's not my fault I'm not used to being very nice, yeah moderatel but I'm truly myself with Draco and well he's not here right now.

"I suppose." He sighed and I beamed a smile. "But! You have to make it up to me" I raised and eyebrow at him.

"How?"

"Let's go swiming tonight in the black lake." He smiled mischeaviously and Ireally wanted to but I was a bit unsure of what I should do. Draco doesn't really like Damian but if I don't become Damian's best friend, I won't really be able to terminate the wedding contract.

"I'm not sure" I admitted and sighed, but before I could blink he was next to me. I looked up at his crystal blue eyes and smiled for no apparent reason.

"Is it Draco?" He asked and I nodded sheeply. "What if he doesn't know?" I looked at him shocked. I could never lie to Draco not after what happened, not after I promised him I wouldn't.

"I can't lie to him"

"Well then don't lie, just don't tell him anything unless he asks."

"How?" I asked unsure.

"Well we can go straight to the lake after all of our classes are over and-" But I cut him off.

"I can't I need to go to the library for umm...something" I bit my lip nervously. I didn't want anyone to know about my 'intentions'.

"Oh that's fine we can just go right after but we probably won't be back until after curfew. Then if he asks you were you went just tell him that you went to the library which will be true, just leave out the part where we hung out." He smirked proudly as if his plan was ingenius. 

"I don't -" He gave me a pleading look and I caved in. "Fine, what are friends for." I put extra emphasis on friends but he didn't seem to catch on. 

"Yupp now hurry up before we're late for Dark Arts and you know how those Carrows can get." I shrugged. It's not like they're a threat to me.

"Fine" I literally swallowed my breakfast, I stole a couple of glances at Damian and caught him staring at the Ravenclaw table every one in a while. I smirked. Maybe having Luna in the picture, might not be such a bad idea. Soon I finished and we left the great hall.