AGAIN | ✓

By Ssavagequeen

Jaelyn has been the girl that kept to herself ever since she was little which is why she can't catch herself... More

-Cast-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
-28-
-29-
-30-
-31-
-32-
-33-
-34-
-35-
-36-
-37-
-38-
-39-
-40-
-41-
-42-
-43-
-44-
-45-
-46-
-47-
-48-
-49-
-50-
-Closing-
SEQUEL
Thank You ❤️

-5-

33K 1.3K 1.1K
By Ssavagequeen

^^ Ashley in MM

-Jaelyn-

Well I've been the laughing stalk of the school for almost a week now. Apparently someone took a video of me getting chucked into the pool and it's just been going around school and it even became a chain on Snapchat. The person who had the video posted it and someone screenshotted a part of it and posted their comment on it.

(A/N: sorry for how unreal it looks but I had to try)

Annoying ass bitches.

People from other schools even knew and had something to say about it.

I can't wait to graduate and go to USF. It's been the school that I've been planning to go to since last year.

I made my way to lunch with people staring, laughing and murmuring amongst others.

There was a football game today(Friday) so I'm gonna head home. Since Zavon's gonna be playing in the game, I don't have to do any tutoring after school today.

It's Zavon's first game back from the bench. Since he's been getting F's in almost all of his classes, the coach had to sit him out of some games. Pretty sure he finna get a sports scholarship if he does well today.

"Sis, I hope you know that we goin to that game today," Brianna said to me while taking a bite of her pickle.

"No. No way," I responded while shaking my head.

"Why not?"

"Because after the party, I'm done with community gatherings or whatever the fuck they wanna call it," I explained with a sigh.

"You know that only happened because I wasn't there, right?"

"What could you have done?"

"I could've blackmailed Andre or pulled you from them or fight them or-" I cut her off.

"Ok. I'll go to the game," I gave in.

"Really?"

I nodded.

"By the way, you heard?"

"Heard what?"

"Sekeena and Zavon broke up," she tells me.

"Oh really?" I was unsurprised. "How come?"

"Well, Zavon was with some other girl at the party and Sekeena found hickeys on his stomach," she spills the tea.

I kissed my teeth. "They're aboutta get back together soooooon. Just watch."

"Facts cause sis always wanna take his ugly ass back," Brianna agrees.

—After School—

"Sis, you look good," Brianna commented on my outfit while looking me up and down.

She was over at my house to pass some time cause the game didn't start til 6.

"You think so? No one would make fun of it?"

"Noooo, you look cute. There's nothing to make fun of."

I looked at myself in my full length mirror.

I had on some grey Nike sweatpants, a black Nike sweater over my white tank top with black Mens UGG shoes.

"At least you're didn't over do it like I did," Brianna said.

"You didn't over do it," I said as I took a seat next to her on my bed.

"I feel like I did tho."

I kissed my teeth. "Girl, you look fine. There's nothing wrong with wearing a dress to a football game. Especially when your brother's playing."

"Oh yeah. I forget he was playing," she rolled her eyes.

"...wait, how long do you give it til Sekeena and Zavon are back in each other's arms?" I asked her with a little chuckle at the end.

She laughs, "the end of tonight's game."

"Bet. I was just thinking the same thing."

A little bit more time passed and we walked to the school and to the field since the opposing team was gonna come to our school.

The stands were halfway filled up with people. Must be because Zavon is playin.

As Brianna and I walked up the steps to grab a seat, a few eyes were on me.

They still on that pool shit. Like it was like a whole week ago. It was actually starting to get me tight

Once we found somewhere to sit, we got comfortable and waited for the game to commence.

When it started, I pulled out my Chester's Hot Fries from my little backpack that I brought and started munching.

—15 Minutes Left in the Game—

Football was lowkey kinda interesting. The other team was up by 6 so our team was trying their best to score a touchdown.

I watched as #78 passed the ball to #13. #13 grasps the ball and starts storming down the feild.

The crowd cheered as the wide receiver(#13) runs with the ball in his hands. He was inching closer to the end zone and I stopped eating my popcorn and actually tuned in to what was happening.

The crowd erupted once #13 got in the end zone.

"Who that is?" I asked Abrianna, once I was done yelling.

"Zavon," she answered then continued to cheer on.

I watched as Zavon took off his helmet and aggressively threw it to the ground and started yelling and hitting his chest hard as fuck.

Damn, ok.

His teammates met him down where he was at and showered him with praise.

As the game proceeded, they did the kick thingy and now it was the other teams turn to play offense.

When the game was done, they somehow ended with a ty but I was ready to go. They was finna go overtime and I wasn't gonna be here for it.

"I'm gonna head home now, Brianna," I said to Abrianna.

"Ok, I have to wait for Andre, otherwise I'd go back with you," she said.

"That's fine," I put my unfinished snacks back in my bag.

"See you Monday?"

I nodded. "See you Monday."

With that said, I made my way down and out of the stands and started walking home.

On my way out, I seen Sekeena with some other guy. I couldn't make out who it was with her lips being on his.

She looked like she was sticking her tongue down his throat.

I looked away and kept walking because it was non of my business and if she seen me staring, it woulda been a problem in which I didn't need.

/End of Chapter\

-Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter😴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 22.6K 48
This story is studxstud‼ No H8 tolerated, so if you don't like it, don't read it‼ Returning to college after a year long absence, due to her family's...
1.3K 462 90
A group of girls, their life, their career, love life, friendship. It's about them. This story shows their life, ups and downs. A story with multipl...
1.8K 120 38
Blue just turned 18 and he has never hated and loved his life as much as he did at this particular age. He is an Introvert, like he is full to the to...
Luna By anya jayvyn

Teen Fiction

7.4M 327K 47
A bullied girl meets the popular new student. ***** "Still saying that you're perfectly okay?" Max whispers. I'm surprised to hear that his voice is...