HEARTLESS PRINCE

Von NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... Mehr

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 30

3.6K 179 13
Von NilaKeis

Chapter 30

Arnav walked out from the office to speak with his uncle Mahendra Singh Raizada. Usualy they talk daily, but since Arnav came to Delhi, his thoughts were occupied with Khushi. Looking back it was unbelievably how the relationship between him and his uncle enveloped in the last three year. It started everything with Arnav taking money from Mahendra who wanted Arnav back in his life. Arnav didn't have any other option then to agree to his uncles plan to be part of the family again. It took time for Arnav to open up to his uncle after he borrowed money from him, but slowly, slowly Mahendra became the closest person to him.

First Arnav fought against Mahendra, but then his uncle got through his walls and Arnav told him everything that he tried to keep hidden. The things were not well between them before, because Arnav couldn't forgive his uncle that he showed understanding for Arnav's father. He couldn't understand why Mahendra understood his dad and tried to bring Anjali and Arnav together with him after their mother died.

On the day Arnav asked for money, Mahendra agreed under one condition and the condition was, that Arnav worked for him and took care of family business. SR was nothing else than the short form of Singh Raizada and it was in family hands since his grandparents started the whole business with their own money and hard work.

Since Arnav's grandparents died his uncle took care of it and per family tradition, everything should go to male offspring of Mahendra Singh Raizada. Unfortunately Manorama Singh Raizada was not able to become children and uncle saw the best way to keep the business in family, by giving everything to his nephew Arnav.

*

In the last three years his uncle and especially his aunt Manorama, became very close to Arnav. Manorama was like his own mother and taught him so much in the past that his whole sight on life in general, changed.

Back then, before uncle and aunty decided to marry, his aunt Manorama worked in Singh Raizada's house. She came from very poor family and was the maid who was responsible for the Singh Raizada's food. She fell in love with uncle Mahendra from the moment she saw him. The love then, was not much important when it came to marriages and aunty knew it. She knew there was not a single chance for them to become lovers, so she showed her hidden feelings, through her food that she prepared for Mahendra.

*

Well, she wasn't the only one who fell in love and soon their secret love came out. Uncle Mahendra's father, Arnav's grandfather was hell angry and banned both from family. As reaction to his son's fraud, Arnav's grandfather married his daughter, Arnav's mother, to his business partner's son and continued to live without uncle Mahendra and Manorama. The time came when Arnav's mother killed herself and short after this, Arnav's grandmother died, too. Few years after her death, Arnav's grandfather felt his time was coming too and he didn't want to include Arnav's dad into the family business. He blamed Arnav's dad for the loss of his daughter and couldn't forgive himself for his decisions, which took him his beloved daughter away. Arnav was too small to take over the family business, so that the only person who could take this position, was uncle Mahendra.

Arnav's grandfather called him and everything else was history.

*

After uncle Mahendra started to work at SR, he also created a stable relation to Arnac's father. Mahendra still showed understanding for Arnav's father even he knew that he was responsible for his sister's death. Anjali and Arnav couldn't understand how their uncle could do this. To understand the person who pushed his own sister into the suicide, was a huge thing. And while Anjali made her peace with their friendship, Arnav couldn't forget and forgive.

But everything changed three years ago when Arnav came to his uncle.

Everything started with him having insight into his uncles and aunts life. They did so much good even they could lean back and enjoy their rich life. They were so different from the picture that Arnav painted inside his head. He started to learn Mahendra and Manorama better and found in them his missed parents. Both taught him what life without money meant and how hard the daily strugle was for some people. Even their mother was not there, they still never have to experience what life without money meant. It was hard for many out there and Arnav could experience it himself, after his aunt and uncle showed him.

*

Being a child from a rich family he had never to miss anything and even his sister and he left the safety of their family, Shiyam always made sure both never miss anything. After Arnav saw Shiyam with Khushi he knew he would never again accept anything from him. And he kept his word. No help, no money, no family support. Nothing was taken from Shiyam, no matter how hard he tried to be there for Arnav.

The voice from his phone broke his thoughts. >>Arnav? Beta?<<

Arnav answered immediately, >>Ji, uncle. I am here.<<

Mahendra seemed relieved that Arnav could still hear his voice, >>Oh good, I thought something is wrong with the line.<<

>>No, no, I can hear you very clearly,<< Arnav was glad to talk to Mahendra even his days were full of liabilities. None of them spoke for few seconds and seemed to enjoy the closeness, even if it was over the phone.

>>When can we expect you back in Lucknow?<< Mahendra asked, his voice full of hope.

>>Uncle, I think I need to stay here for a while.<< Arnav tried to explain.

>>We miss you beta.<< Mahendra's voice was soft as always when he talked to Arnav. >>Come back soon.<<

>>Uncle, there is something I need to tell you.<<

>>What do you need to tell me, Arnav. You know there is nothing you can't t talk about, with me and your aunt Manorama.<<

>>I found her.<< Arnav interrupted his uncle's speech very well knowing what his confession would bring into rolling. His uncle didn't spoke for a while, but then asked the question which was on his heart.

>>You mean this Khushi?<<

>>Yes, uncle.<< Arnav knew his uncle would ask this question and how simple, yet complicated the answer should be. This Khushi was found, yes. Arnav did find her. But, she wasn't this Khushi anymore. She was so different than the woman he left back. This woman was a shell and more dead than alive.

And still, Arnav didn't want to give up the hope that somewhere deep inside her, the woman he learned to know was still hidden.

>>What a great news. So you finally listened to my advice.<<

Uncle Mahendra tried to talk Arnav into finding Khushi and forgiving her for her sins. According to him, women like Khushi didn't actually have an option when it came to their life. They tried everything and took every chance to get a life. Who would blame them for wanting better life? No one should.

>>Actually uncle, it was more an accident. It was one of my workers, who found her.<<

Arnav gulped when he thought on the moment he saw Khushi for the first time, after so many years.

>>Is she with you?<< Mahendra asked and Arnav was happy to answer this question, even he wanted to so much more from Khushi than a body that is present. He wanted her smiles, laughs and even cries. He wanted to see her live and be part of all ups and downs between them. Not this continuous rejection and ignorance. Khushi was there with him, but her soul was hidden from Arnav. He wanted this so bad, his heart was hurting.

>>Yes, she is with me.<< Arnav answered even there was so much that he actually needed to say. The request for help was on the tip of his tongue but he couldn't say the words, even he wanted to let them out. This was his battle and he intended to fight it all alone. Yes, he needed a friend. He needed a advice, but what he needed more, was time with Khushi alone.

>>Bring her home beta,<< and there was it. The offer that he wanted to hear but at the same time hoped his uncle never said. Now he would have to reject the offer.

>>No I can't.<<

>>Is it because of Anjali? I talk to her. Don't worry, just come home.<< Arnav told uncle Mahendra everything. Nothing was left under covers. Nothing hidden. He knew about Shiyam and Khushi. He knew what Arnav did three years ago and why he did it.

>>No, it's not because of her or Shiyam. I didn't told them about Khushi and I don't have any intent to tell in the near future.<<

>>One day you have to face your demons Arnav. You broke every contact to Anjali and whenever you hear she is at our house, you disappear.<<

>>How should I explain, that I married the woman with whom her husband...<< Arnav didn't spoke this sentence to the end. He couldn't end it and say the horrible truth. He couldn't say it, because Khushi was in the next room and he didn't want to remind himself what he did to his sister, by wanting to be close to the woman who did unspeakable things with her husband.

His uncle spoke very polite and calm.

>>Arnav, there is no evidence about Shiyam and her. Do me a favor, talk to Shiyam and to Khushi and you will find out the truth.<<

>>And push my sister into the same situation like my mother? No, uncle. I did this mistake once, never again. I am not going to be responsible for one more suicide.<<

>>Arnav, please beta, think about your decision again.<<

>>And what if Anjali wants me to leave Khushi? I just found her and I am not able to live next three years without her. I know it's wrong but I am not willing to give her up for my sister. For no one. I won't give Khushi up for anyone.<< Arnav growled.

>>Arnav...<<

Arnav interrupted him, not giving his uncle a chance to end his sentence.

>>There is something else I need to tell you too. I bought a fabric here in Delhi.<<

Oh, really? Do you think it would fit into SR?<<

>>No uncle. This factory has nothing to do with SR. Not anymore. I bought it with my own money.<<

Mahendra's voice sounded very happy.

>>That's wonderful beta. But you do know that SR belong to you, too?<<

>>No, SR belongs to Singh Raizada family, but this fabric is the first that belong only to us. To Khushi and me.<< Arnav's voice was suddenly very proud. To say that something belonged not only to him, but Khushi too, was satisfying.

>>I am very happy for you, but can I ask why? You live in Lucknow. Are you planning to shift to Delhi? You know this would upset your aunt?<<

>>If Khushi want to stay here I am staying with her. I bought this for her and of course for us.<< Saying this words didn't create any sadness in Arnav's heart. Lucknow was his family's town for many generations but Delhi belonged to Khushi and him. He liked it here because there was the feeling of starting new. Delhi wasn't spotted by bad history like Lucknow. Not for him and hopefully not for Khushi.

>>I understand.<< Mahendra sighed loud. It seemed he accepted Arnav's explanation without any discussion and Anrav was happy about this. This was the best on his uncle Mahendra. The man knew when to accept someone's decision.

>>Uncle, we can talk later, please. I need to go back.<<

>>Sure, beta. Give us a call if you need something. We would like to talk to Khushi and welcome her in our family.<<

Arnav closed his eyes and wished he would be able to talk to Khushi. Wished he could hear her voice. Then he wished he could talk with her about the past without bad memories. Sadly, this probably won't happen in the near future.

>>Bye uncle. Give aunty Manorama one kiss from me.<<

>>I will son, I will.<<

***

Arnav hung up and wanted to walk back when one young girl stopped him. She was very young, not more than sixteen and looked fearful into his face. He waited for her to speak, but she just looked to door of his office and then back to him. Arnav's eyes form to slits and he knew something was wrong.

He spoke with strict tone and ordered the girl to leave. >>Go!<< The girl didn't wait for his next order and turned around to escape the situation. Arnav walked to the door and promised himself to talk to her later. His inner feeling told him, that something was totally wrong.

He opened the door silently and heard Mr. Kundra's voice.

>>Be a good girl and let us have some fun. I promise, this is going to be our secret. You don't need to tell him about our fun. Not that you can tell him, right?<<

Mr. kundra's laugh that followed the question, sounded sarcastic and dirty. He seemed to mock somebody and ASR was about to find out who.

Arnav opened the door wider, to look inside the office. He saw Kundra standing in front of Khushi and Khushi's eyes widen and horrified. He hated to see fear in her eyes, but somehow his feet were glued to the floor. Kundra spoke again, not taking the note that someone else except Khushi was listening. Arnav couldn't anything else then to listen and observe what was happening in front of his eyes.

>>Don't look at me surprised, little one. He is not coming back so soon. I sent him his own bird to play with. He is probably having his fun with her, not even thinking a second about you. And now, let's go to my office. As soon we reach my place, you take your clothes of and be a good girl before I fire you.<<

Mr. Kundra liked this power-play and he was sure the girl would follow his orders. After all she was mute and wouldn't dare to do something he would not approve.

Khushi surprised him with her next movement, by throwing a box in Kundra's face.

At the same time someone pulled him back from her and Kundra gasped when this somebody turned him around. It was Arnav with furious eyes and killer face. Kundra knew he was in a big problem and still, he tried to safe his skin by spreading lies.

>>Oh, hello Boss, I just came to talk to you and you wasn't in your office.<<

Arnav didn't wait for more. He had heard enough of Kundra's shit. He held him on the throat and thrusted him back. Kundra fell on the table and Arnav was immediately on him, his hands around his throat. He pressed his fingers into Kundra's skin and choked him.

Mr. Kundra fought for his life and tried to remove Arnav's hands but Arnav didn't let him. There was a second Arnav let Kundra's neck go and this when he swung his fist out and hit Kundra with his fist into the face. Khushi saw what Arnav did and felt powerless watching him hurting Mr. Kundra. Mr. Kundra was a horrible person and everyone in the factory knew it. Khushi was usually always alone and didn't speak to anyone. But she has eyes and ears. She have seen things and heard a lot too. Now there was Arnav who seemed to want to end Kundra and she stood there, not able to move or do anything to stop it. Everything seemed so surreal but her eyes and ears have her the proof that she wasn't imagining anything.

Whenever Arnav let Kundra's neck go, Kundra tried to spoke.

>>You think you know the truth but it's not like you think, ASR.<<

Punch.

>>She tried to seduce me.<<

Punch.

>>She wanted me to touch her. She told me she wanted it.<<

Punch.

>>I didn't know that she belongs to you.<<

Arnav stopped in his movements and pulled Kundra up, till their noses nearly touched each other.

>>YOU. ARE. LYING.<<

And then there was utter chaos.

Arnav became violent like never before. Khushi tried to remove him from Kundra, but she was too weak for his firm grip. Kundra's face became all blue and Khushi saw into his horrified eyes. His fingers tried to remove Arnav's hands with the last power they had and Khushi knew if she didn't do anything, Arnav was going to kill him.

So she opened her mouth to speak, but even she tried hard to say something, her voice didn't obey her. She looked down again, into Kundra's nearly lifeless eyes and she knew she got only few seconds before it was too late. Arnav was going to kill Kundra. That's why she did the only thing that would stop him. She cupped Arnav's face and forced his head to turn to hers.

In the moment their eyes met, she could recognize pure hate in them, but this changed very soon. In fact, it took Arnav only few seconds to remove his hateful thoughts and replace them with something softer. After he looked into her eyes for one more second she saw how he came out of his own fury. She opened her lips and spoke his name out, even no sound left her mouth.

He saw it after his eyes wander down to her lips. Khushi's beautiful lips formed his name and he was shocked to see this because it was something he thought, he would never see. Arnav's body and soul were busy with the woman who tried to pull him away from his enemy. That's why he let Kundra immediately go and follow Khushi's steps back.

Khushi let his face out of her palms and walked staggered back, when she realized what she just did. This was the person whom she hated from the bottom of her heart and still, she cared for his actions. She cared for the konsequenzes that came with Arnav killing Mr. Kundra. Actually she should ignore him. Be happy to see him finally behind the bars. She should be happy to get some justice back. But, she couldn't let him hurt someone for her.

In the same moment Akash and Lavanya broke inside the office and looked to Arnav, to Khushi and then finally to Kundra who still laid on the table. Arnav jerked his head, like he was back from somewhere far away and then walked one step back to Kundra. He just wanted to rush back on him when Khushi run between them and pushed Arnav back on the wall and hug him as firm as she could.

Arnav gritted his teeth and bore Kundra with his gaze. No one in the room doubted Arnav's intent to kill. The man who stood on the wall wanted to kill and if Khushi wouldn't have such mental power over him, nothing would stop him for sure.

Everything on him tell, that he didn't want to stop, but he did. His arms moved up and he hugged Khushi firm before he spoke.

>>Take this bastard out of my office, or I'll kill him right here, damn the konsequenzes.<<

Akash didn't let Arnav giving the order again. He pulled Kundra, who tried to get air into his lungs.

>>I bring him to his office and make sure he stays there till you decide what to do with him.<<

Lavayna followed Akash but she didn't left the office without one last glance at her boss and his wife who pressed him still, firm against the wall. He leaned now down and hugged her firm, while he pressed his face into her hair.

She closed the door behind her and smiled. The situation was bad, but seeing them together, seemed calming. Whatever happened, brought this both closer to each other, because she didn't see Khushi hugging him this hard ever before.

Copyright©NilaKeis

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

79.6K 3.8K 35
Hello Readers! This was originally a Bepannaah/Adiya fanfic, but I am publishing this story as an Arshi fanfic as well. I hope this fandom enjoys thi...
308K 12K 22
Love... Yes, he is in Love. He is in love with her from the day she has fallen in his arms. Yes, it is love at first sight indeed. The mighty ASR, w...
7.1K 600 5
She loves someone she can't have. He loves someone he shouldn't have. This is exactly what happened when Arnav met Khushi while he was in a steady re...
505K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...