HEARTLESS PRINCE

By NilaKeis

I wont's write much about this story because I want you to enjoy Arnav's and Khushi's journey. So there is no... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Teaser
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Giveaway
The Winner is

Chapter 26

3.5K 173 23
By NilaKeis

Chapter 26

This one small, simple question let her open her eyes and she looked unbelieving to him. He still held her on his lap, in his embrace. His hands were firm on her body, while he looked down, waiting for her answer. It took her few seconds to get her reaction under control and look away to escape his glance.

Her eyes moved to front and she saw people, rickshaws, car's on the streets, moving in different directions. And there, between tall these people, came images of two people she once called her family. Same people who send her away in such brutal, horrible way, that the simple thought on them, created nausea inside her belly. She banned them three years ago out of her memory, just like she did with Arnav.

Khushi's eyes moved back to him and this time deep disgust was clearly visible on her face. This disgust was there even she tried to hide it, because it was so deep and powerful that nothing could remove it. Yes, she was disgusted from him and now Arnav could see it. She wanted him to see it because he deserved it.

Arnav's grip loosened a little, while his eyes widen slowly. How much she wanted to shout at him. Tell him liar, cheater, killer. She wanted to show him how much she hated him. Say all mean and hurtful words in this world to him, but she decided to stay mum.

She stayed mum, because what is the need to talk when everything is already told.

No, there is nothing to say anymore and she was ready to tell him through her silence everything that needed to be told.

And then when she thought her hateful gaze should bring her message to him and he finally realized what she felt toward him, when she thought he will probably leave her alone as reaction on her unspoken message, he pulled her closer to his firm chest and held her even closer as before.

Her head turned to the man who drove the car and she decided to stay calm till Arnav and her, were alone. No matter how much she wanted to fight with Arnav, she still didn't want that this man named Akash, see their fights. She stayed nearly lifeless in Arnav's arms and forbid herself to enjoy his hug. She forbade herself even to feel safe in his arms. Why? Because if she dared, if she just dared, he could change his mood in the next second and drop her down. She knew how it feels to be thrown away like a garbage. She knew it from the last day with him, three years ago.

The day, she died.

***

They reached the building and the man named Akash open the car door for them. Arnav didn't let her one second out of his arms. She did everything to ignore his gaze and look everywhere but not to him.

When they enter the condo, one speechless Lavanya welcomed them holding the door bright open. Arnav didn't stop and walked straight to their bedroom. He placed Khushi on the bed and Khushi felt her anger growing and growing. She just didn't knew why, but his whole bossy style made her angry like never before. He ordered food again. And yes, again fifty one portions. After this, he called the doctor to come up and check her. Then he called the police officer after Akash gave him the number.

In the time Arnav talked outside on the terrace on his phone probably with police, Dr. Dara entered the room and groped her ribs. His voice reached inside the room and every time he shouted, both, Dr. Dara and Khushi fliched.

>>Your husband is a very angry, intimidating man, dear.<<

Khushi looked to the door of the terrace and didn't answer but Dr. Dara continued after Arnav shouted again into the phone.

>>Oh man, I pity the person on the other side.<< she just wanted to say more when he came back. She stood up like a soldier surprising even Khushi. Arnav's dominance was nearly palpable and Khushi remarked that Dr. Dara's every movement was accompanied by fear. It was written in her face that she wanted to escape this room as soon as possible.

On the door she turned around and reminded Arnav that it was time for Khushi to eat and take her meds.

Arnav nodded when his mobile rang again.

>>Yes, I need you to check someone for me. Yes.<< Arnav ignored everyone around him, obviously concentrating on the conversation on his phone. Dr. Dara left the room and Khushi heard Arnav's voice again, >>Her name is Chopra.<<

Khushi faced the wall and transformed herself somewhere far away. Somewhere Mrs. Chopra's words didn't reach her heart. Somewhere the word prostitute didn't remind her on the day where everyone blamed her for being one. She closed her eyes to get her peace but his voice interrupted her. Please, don't sleep. Akash is back soon with your food and you need to take your meds.<<

That's it.

His soft voice, the words he spoke let her hate erupt like a volcano. She turned around and ignored that her hair fell over her face. She stood up, still on the bed, feeling the soft mattress under her feet and looked down. He still sat on the same place where he sat before and looked up to her.

Arnav was clearly surprised about Khushi's sudden behavior. But only for one second and then he stood up too and offered his hand to her.

>>Khushi, come down!<<, she didn't move, >>Khushi, climb the bed down! Now!<<, his voice became louder but she still didn't move.

>>Khu...<<, his phone rang again.

He didn't want to take the call, but when he looked down he knew he needed to take it. >>What? No, no, no, I want you to do it. Well I don't care. She should think twice before she disrespect my wife. Yes.<< Khushi stood still on the bed, his eyes never left her while he spoke. Then he hung up and offered his hand again to her, >>Come!<<

She shook her head showing that she didn't want to follow his order. He blinked few times but then spoke. >>You know, right now I am really not in the mood to play games.<< Khushi leaned her head to side looking at Arnav as he was some rare animal, >>Next time someone speak with you in the way this Chopra witch dare to speak, then this person should be punished and this by you, Khushi.<< His eyes became intensive, >>You should take something and throw it on her head, so that she never again dare to speak with you in the way she did. What if I didn't came at the right time? What if I wasn't there to protect you?

People like Mrs. Chopra does not deserve your kindness. They deserve your anger. I want you to show such persons how low you think of them. I want you to treat them like a dirt under your feet.<<

For few minutes Khushi gazed down at Arnav and when he thought she would say something, she bent down, picked the pillow and hit him with it on his head.

He moved his arm up to protect himself but it was too late, >>What the?<<, she held still the pillow in her hand and hit him again with it. He tried this time to catch her, but she walked few steps back. And just when he thought she would climb down from bed, she walked back to him and attacked again.

This time he was faster and grasped her wrist. Arnav didn't give her any time to defense herself by pulling her down in his arms. She hit with her small fists on his chest but he ignored her every action. >>Stop it! I don't want you to hurt yourself.<< Khushi stopped for one second and looked deep in his eyes. She did it deliberately and gave him an insight into her soul. In her heart. She told him through her eyes that it was him who hurt her at the most, not Mrs. Chopra.

*

Arnav understood. He understood every unspoken word. She saw it in his eyes. And she saw his eyes darkening but not through the same reason they darkened three years ago when they became intimate. It was pain written over the darkness and desperation. This was the moment Khushi knew he message reached him even she didn't speak one word. She was proud on herself. Arnav should know how much he hurt her, but she didn't want to speak with him and tell him what she thought about him. No, there is no need to speak. People like him, does not deserve to hear her voice and became her trust.

Never again.

Khushi broke their glance and let her eyes fell on his feet. She saw his black, shining shoes and remembered his brown converse he used to wear last time she saw him. Her memories were interrupted by his moving black shoe. He walked one step to front and her eyes shoot up to his face. He still looked to her, his eyes formed to slits this time. She walked one step back and found herself on the wall. He walked again one step to her and knew she couldn't step back because of the wall behind her. The only possibility was to walk to left or right side to escape him. She chose right side but his arm stopped her.

His arm shoot to the wall to stop her and in the same moment she turned to right side, her lips touched his bare skin by accident. Khushi's eyes were closed by the touch, but as soon she felt his warm skin on her lips, she opened her eyes and looked back to him.

Arnav's eyes were wide open and darkened immediately when he saw how red her face became. His pupils widen so that is looked, like his eyes were deep dark. He knew what she thought and she knew what he thought. Memories on the first time they took a shower together run through their heads.

The seconds seemed to last for years. Arnav and Khushi looked at each other not breaking their connection. He fought against his wish to pull into a passionate embrace and relieve this day, and Khushi fought against her wish to throw herself in his arms and forget everything.

His soft whisper awoke her daydreaming and destroyed the tension that was in the air. Stop this, Khushi. Please, stop this. Talk to me.<< Arnav ran a hand through his hair and then moved the same hand to her face. Gently, he tucks her hair behind her ear and cupped her face.

>>One day I know, you will talk to me and I will wait for the day you allow me to hear your voice. This will be the day I got your trust back. Your heart.<< Arnav took her hand and placed her palm on his chest. On the place where his heart beat against the skin. >>May I stop to breathe, if I disappoint you ever again.<<

***

Payal entered the room and the man inside turned around.

He was a stranger who came here to get a special kind of entertainment.

Usual this wasn't her job. No. She got enough girls who worked for her, but this guy awoke her attention. It wasn't his good looking face, or his muscular body which was visible through his clothes that she liked. No, he looked like someone who didn't want to leave Payal's head and this since three years. This guy in front of her, looked like he was his brother. He wasn't good as original, but good enough to make her blood boil.

He looked curious when she closed the door behind her and turn around the key. >>Hi, sweetheart.<< she spoke and smiled friendly. He gulped and returned nervously, >>Hi.<<

>>Your friends outside told me, you are going to marry in a few days?<<

He nodded still a little nervous.

>>Is that a arranged marriage, or?.<<

He nodded again.

>>Do you like her?<<

He looked uncomfortable to door.

>>Ok, sorry forget the last question. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable. I will not even ask your name. I choose one name for you, so we stay anonymous, ok?<<

>>It think this that is a good idea.<<

The guy seemed obvious relaxed, when she said the last sentence.

She didn't wait too long and removed her clothes. Her mouth became already wet, by the thought to have him inside her. Her dress fell on the floor and she climbed out of it and walked toward him. >>Do you like me?<< He gulped and nodded. >>I...I have never.<< She placed her hand on his belt. >>Shhh.<< Payal observed him, from head, to the place between his legs, where her hand laid and then looked up. >>I really want to fuck you and I don't want to waste our time in useless conversation. So be a good boy and take your clothes off. I am really eager to make you to a man.<<

His face reddened after she made her wish clear and Payal freed him from her grip, so that he could take his clothes off. Her eyes observed his every movement, while she removed her bra and slip. It took him much longer to remove his clothes, but Payal decided to be patient this time. After all, he was virgin and totally inexperienced in such stuff and Payal was glad to be his first.

She saw him removing his underwear and look at her. There he stood. Naked. Hot. Aroused. And totally innocent. Payal saw his insecurity, not only in his eyes but on his whole body. >>Lay down on the bed<<, he did what she ordered him to do, >>and now I want you to touch yourself.<< He paused for a moment but then did what she wanted. He was so innocent and sweet following Payal's orders that she felt the absolute power over him. Feeling powerful was something Payal craved and this guy gave it all to her without knowledge what it did to her.

She took place on the bed next to him and touched his chest with her fingers. This guy look like HIM, Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and he was all hers. She was happy because this exemplar wasn't even touched by this bitch Khushi. No, this guy belonged to Payal. He was all hers.

But this thought's didn't calm her or make her happy. She was jealous by the thought that Khushi met HIM first. Touch HIM first. Have HIM first.

Arnav should be Payal's and she should be the one he touched for the very first time.

All this made her so angry that she leaned down to his replacement and pressed her lips on his. Hard.

And suddenly she didn't want to wait longer and scoot over him, her sex touching his erection.

>>Yessss.<<

Payal became impatient to feel this guy deep inside. His eyes were bright when she leaned down to kiss him again. Usually, she did not kiss anyone on the mouth. Usually, she didn't allow any random guy to touch her. Only persons who are rich or powerful enough, are allowed to use her pussy. And this guy here, got the opportunity just because he looked like HIM to use her and she was ready to allow him to do so.

She eases herself down on him and felt how he stiffened for a moment. Payal continued to move till he was totally inside and could hear the hiss of his breath through his clenched teeth, when she received him deep inside.

She stopped her movements and look inside his eyes. >>You are not a boy anymore, Arnav<<

The guy widened his eyes, obviously being surprised by the name she used for him.<<

>>I call you Arnav. I hope you don't mind.<<

She moved up and sank down, knowing very well what she did to him. What he felt when she welcomed him inside her hot core.

>>You can call me Payal,<< she moved again and he groaned loudly, >>and now, I am going to fuck you. Hard.<<

Payal started to move, up and down, not being nice and soft to the person under her. This wasn't love making. It was frantic, primal, desperate.

She closed her eyes and gave herself totally into to the rhythm of her movements. Khushi was in her head, riding Arnav but she removed Khushi and replaced herself on his lap. His cock big and hard just for her and not this whore Khushi. She moaned his name loud, >>Arrrrnnnaaaavvv<<, the boy under her, placing his hands on her hip. Whispering >>Payal<< was his response. And then she come, hearing him saying her name. Imagining it was Arnav's voice that reached her ears. It was amazing. Never, in her whole life, did she came so hard. Felt so lost in the sensation. The climax continued and continued. It seemed endless. All thanks to Arnav and the dirty imagination of Payal and him together, that was created by her mind.

There was a loud groan under her and she refused to stop her dream of him. In her head it was the real Arnav who drove her higher, make her crazy with his groans and came inside her filling her with his seed. >>Oh, Arnav<<, she came again. This time it was different. Her body pulses around him and she fell apart. It was soft, hopeful and full of love.

***

Payal dressed herself, all cool and relaxed, even it looked different inside her. The guy sat on the bed and tried to put his shoes on the feet. He didn't look at her, but she knew he felt awkward. >>You came here to lose you virginity before your marriage?<< This time he turned around to face her. >>I don't want to talk about this. It's private.<< Payal was pretty surprised about the guts that the guy showed. Wasn't he the one who was not able to say one sentence, feeling shy few minutes ago?

>>But I want to talk about this,<< Payal said a little annoyed about his behavior toward her. She gave him exactly what he wanted, and he has to be thankful for it. And while she waited for him to get his shit finally together, she saw how he run his fingers through his dark hair, which reminded her on HIM. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Before the guy in front of Payal finally spoke, he took one deep breath. >>Yes, I came here to lose my virginity before my wedding. I don't want to be a looser at my first night and I don't want to hurt my wife, making some mistakes while taking her virginity.<< Payal smiled listening to his innocent and stupid words. >>Well you will not hurt her. Don't worry. You was amazing Arnav,<< he frowned after hearing this strange name she was calling him again. Suddenly he felt the need to tell her that his name wasn't his. Even he didn't want to tell her too much about his private life, he didn't like that she used the name of someone else. It was obvilously the name of a real person and her using it on him, was somehow very creepy.

>>My name is not Arnav.<< He told her in a friendly but self-confident tone.

Payal walked to him and pulled his head up, holding his chin. >>Fom now on, you are and will be for me and only me. He jerked her hand away and dressed himself to leave the room as fast as possible. The woman was crazy and he needed to escape her.

>>Is this some kind of game?<< he asked.

>>No Arnav..it's not. I am totally serious.<<

That was the moment he lost his cool. >>Stop calling me that!<<

Payal bit her lip. >>You are so hot when you speak with me in this dominant tone.<<

He stood up and knew he needed to leave before something really horrible happen to him or her. She was really not clear in her head, this was something he saw now.

>>I need to get out of here,<< he walked to door.

>>Ek minute!<< she stopped him with her voice, before he could walk out.

He turned around on the door and saw how she held the key in her hand.

>>I don't think you can go anywhere without this.<<

She walked closer to him. >>I want to see you here next Friday. If you don't come and give me whatever I want from you, then I make sure your sweet fiancée and future wife finds out where you were before your wedding.<<

He freezes, his eyes full of fear but also mistrust.

>>Hnd how will you do it? How will you get any evidence what happen inside this room? You don't even know my real name? I call it a bluff.<<

>>Do you really want to mess with me?<< Payal asked and gave him a little time to think about his words. It wasn't much, just few seconds before she decided to end the game.

>>Fine then.<< she pointed to the camera which was directed to the bed. >>This camera recorded everything what happened on this bed and...<< she took her phone out and made a call.

>>Yeah, it's me. I want the name of the guy who is with me right now in the room.<<

Few seconds later she hung up. >>Manoj, Manoj, Manoj, it was so easy for me to find out everything I need to know for now. Do you want me to do more? Maybe call you Maa? Or Paa? Or this innocent, sweet girl you are going to marry soon?.<<

He looked horrified. >>What do you want?<<

Payal grinned viciously, >>It's simple, darling.<<

>>You.<<

Copyright©NilaKeis

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 11.2K 31
Hey guys, I wrote this as two shots Story before and posted. I received lot of appreciation for this in FB and wattpad. Many readers requested me to...
126K 5.8K 13
Finally married! But the adventure isn't over yet! This is the last in a four-part series set in the Secret Romance AU. I highly recommend reading...
448K 15.6K 29
(IPKKND AU) In love with his brother-in-law's mistress, Arnav Singh Raizada is torn between his duties as a brother and his feelings for a woman who...
197K 7.6K 17
Some promises are meant to be broken. But what compelled Arnav to abandon the one he once loved? Let's take another journey into our beloved ArShi wo...