Falice oneshots At Midnight

By aut_189

Just a collection of Falice oneshots. Feel free to request what you want me to write. There's anything betwee... More

Window Filled With Opportunites
Ooops, You've Been Caught Again And Again!
Predicaments Lead To Irrational Decisions
Fuel The Fire
Fall Is The Season
Take Crowns As Needed
The One With Fred's wedding Pt. 1
G&G Isn't A Game
The One With Fred's wedding Pt. 2
Dinner Diagnosis
Veterans's Day
Jealous Minds
Protection
Can't Turn Back When Dark's Already Upon
The Letter That Was Never Mailed
Failed Attempt
Beaten To The Punch
Flash Of An Eye
Aftermath Of The Hooded Discovery
Shot Down Into Darkened Frights
Mystery Guest: 1
Mystery Guest: 2
Stormed in
Cookies For Three
Don't Call Me, You Lost Your Chance
Home Alone
Devil's Claw
The One Where Fred's wedding PT. 3
Rehab Meeting
Messy Faces
Lying Is A Crime, Jones
You Aren't My Mom!
Never Forgotten
Laundry Fiasco
Broken Solider
End of Nightmare Street: 1
End Of Nightmare Street: 2
Father's Day Surpise
Upon A truth: 1
Upon A Truth: 2
Hide-away Camp:1
Wrong Name Blues
Hide-away Camp: Aladdin: 2
Full House
The Return Of Ghostface
Empty Space
Riverdale Fair
He's Home
Frozen In Time
Wait For Me
Memorial: 4x1
Happy Birthday
Identical Action
For The Love Of A Daughter
Pumpkin Patch : 1
Nanny: 1
Locked Down
Pumpkin Patch 2: Haunted House
Phone Call (2x21)
Phone Call: 2
Methyphobia
November News
November News: 2
Jagged
Hermosa
Red-heeled Queen
Pineapple Pizza Debate
Triffle Surpise ( TOW- FP Got High)
Nanny: 2
Santa's List
Nanny: 3
Not Escaping So Easily, Jonesy
In Treatment (4x8) - Jagged (2)
Simple Isn't Easy
I'll Be Dammed If I let That Happen To you
Springbreak Finale
Defeated
Hit Em Up
Controlled
Little Surprises
Easter Egg Hunting
Musical
Unknown Bitterness
Signal On Sirens
Fuel To The Fire: 2
Cabin Tape
Why Chic Lies
Nanny: 4
Reflect On The Pain
What Could've Happened
Afterfall
Trouble
Nanny: 5
Nanny: 6
Nanny: 7
Worry
Graduation

The Tipton

486 34 13
By aut_189

It all started after thanksgiving break. The ice storm had a biblical disappearance act, when the thaw began. It was just the start of winter. Alice had started preparing for the bitter cold as the days went on. Her Christmas shopping lists were being made.

Although she would love to get away from Riverdale. She had nothing against the town. it was the people. Especially Hiram and Penelope. They made Riverdale unlivable. So when FP suggested a few weeks back for a getaway she was on board right away.

Alice pulled out her daily task lists. She had picked up some ideas from Jane Villanueva after binging five seasons of Jane The Virgin on her Netflix account. Her daughter, Betty had suggested it and she had fallen in love with the show.

"First on the list," She read off the first thing on her check list. "Did you make sure that hotel is five stars? Because FP, if it is rat infested, you've failed my list at all standards." FP rolled his eyes and chuckled quietly.

"Yes. The Tipton has the best ratings, and even has a spa for couples." He said with an smug smile.

She smiled happily at the fact he had listened." You listened?" He scoffs in fake hurt." I'm hurt you didn't think I wouldn't."

"Of course, I listened to your list. I'm not asking for my death by bricks." He joked, earning a warning slap to his chest with her hand." Ow... that hurt."

She smirked," It was supposed to, Jones." She just hoped Betty was behaving herself. Jellybean was staying over at Mary's while they were out of town.

They only trusted one person other than Fred. That person is Mary Andrews. She was a fierce, well driven woman with mad-working mama bear skills. And she wasn't afraid to go all lawyer on their ungrateful asses.

He pulls her in for a soft kiss to her lips, growing hungrier as the time went on. Alice smiles into the kiss. His lips felt like magical fairytale come true.

He grabbed the list from her hand, tossing it off the bed as he smirks." We don't need this right now. Let's spend our last night together in Riverdale all.....naked and cozy by the fireplace."

Alice fights the turmoil brewing in her stomach as his lips travel lower. "Alright, Sheriff Jones." She mutters seductively.

--xxx-

The next day, Alice and FP got off their plane and entered the cab to take them to their hotel. She looked outside through the frosty window and sighs. It seemed to be colder here than it was in Riverdale. She opened the door to the building and with the other hand held by FP as the walk through the doorway.

A man with a darker skin tone comes up to them and takes their bags." My name is Esteban." Alice smiles at the man, as FP's grip on her hand tightens a bit more. She could tell that FP wasn't quite comfortable with the man's close proximity to her. "I'll take these up to your room right away." He says as he places the luggage onto the luggage cart.

"Thank you, Esteban." Alice says as she and FP meet eyes.

FP knows he doesn't have a reason to be jealous. Him and Alice have been going strong for a few months now. But that doesn't stop his fears from creeping up when it's not expected.

"Welcome to the Tipton!" A short African-American man announces as he approaches." Thank you for choosing the Tipton for your stay. Mr. Tipton has lovely views for his guests." Alice liked this man.

"Mr. Mosby!" The man turned to face the direction and fought an eye roll.

"Yes, Awrin?" FP could tell by his facial expression that he didn't like his job all that much.

"Carey Martin needs to talk to you when you have a minute." Mr. Mosby groaned.

"Alright, tell her I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Yes, Boss." Awrin left the lobby and Mr. Mosby turned back to his guests.

He walked over to the check-in desk and FP approached the desk." How can I help you?" Mosby asked politely.

"Actually some man named Esteban brought our luggage up to our room." FP saw his eyebrow raise." Oh, yes, Esteban is a fine worker, especially when Mr. Tipton's daughter's friends were here."

"Were?" He questions.

"Yes, they all graduated from the S.S Tipton boarding school. I used to work on the ship, but I came back here."

"Oh wow, is that them?" Alice spoke up after she spotted a picture on his front desk.

Mosby's face changes in a cheery grin." Ah, yes. Cody and Zack - both attending college, London is working on her fashion empire and oh, Maddie she occasionally comes to help out at the candy counter."

FP's faces grows as he stares at that picture," Woah... those boys look like my boy at home." Alice nods in agreement.

"Yes, they do."

Mosby's face slipped into a grin," Ah, yes, Cody the Smart Alec, always trying to stop his twin, Zack from causing trouble in both the hotel and the S.S High." In truth Mosby missed the Martin twins. Zack made it into college which was a little shocking. He usually slept through classes and flirted with girls during his time in high school.

"Mr. Mosby!"

He looked behind him, and nearly felt heart stop. "Zack, Cody?" FP and Alice saw the resemblance in the twins.

"What are you doing here?" The twins asked as they approached.

Mosby rolled his eyes." I work here and I'm asking you the same thing. Where's Bailey and Maya?"

When Cody came into view, FP immediately saw Jughead in him. It was like they were triplets and Jughead and Cody looked the long lost brother.

"Oh, Bailey is visiting her folks in Kansas." Cody replies as he gives Mosby a hug.

--xxx-
After another eleven hour flight, Alice and FP got into a cab. It was strange weekend away and now they were back. Alice opened the door to their house and were greeted by a bunch of curious faces.

"How was your getaway?" Betty asks as she grabs the suitcase from her mother's hands and helps her take a seat at the couch.

"We actually met twins that look like Jughead could be their long lost brother." FP says after he settles in and takes Alice's hand into his.

He catches his son's face fall into a shocked expression. Jellybean and Jughead instantly look over at him and FP chuckles.

"Yes, I'm serious, Jug."

"You must've had a weird dream." Jughead comments.

FP shakes his head and takes out of his phone and shows his son a photograph of Cody and Zack. "Wow... this is just insane."

"Jughead, you are like the unknown triplet." FP jokes as his son gasp in shock.

"Are you sure you are my father?"

FP shot his son a look. He couldn't believe his own son, his blood would actually question such a thing. Alice shrugged her shoulders. This wasn't her business, she wasn't the mother of his child; at least for Jughead.

Thank god for that. That would actually make Betty and Jughead related by blood. Alice actually internally cringes at the thought. Not that she wouldn't love Jughead as a son. No. She would love that much. She thinks of him as her son already; Blood didn't matter.

"Jughead, I'm absolutely, most definitely positive that I'm your father and you're my son." FP stated as he put that question to rest. "I actually made your mother take a DNA test when she told me she was expecting you." He added shyly, turning a slight shade of pink as he felt all the heat of their eyes on him.

Jughead looked like he was about to burst into laughter." I know that I was joking. When I got sick the doctor took a sample of my blood and I matched you and... Mom." He pauses when he mentions his mother.

"Dad, Betty made peach clobber!" Announces Jellybean when she walks into the living room. She watches their faces and asks," What?"

Jughead handed her the photo. She looked down at the photograph," Dad, are you telling me I have two more siblings?" She shot FP a look and he shook his head. "I can assure you that Charles, Jug and you princess are my own biological children."

"Oh, thank goodness! I didn't want three brothers!" Jellybean said with a groan." Two brothers are enough," Charles and Jughead looked at each, shrugged their shoulders and offended expressions fell upon their faces. "No offense, Boys." JB added with a friendly smile she offered her two older brothers.

"None taken." The Jones brothers replied in unison with light chuckles.

The twelve-year old smiled and then stared at Alice." When are you going to have another baby?" The whole room stilled when JB's question stayed up in the air.

Alice chokes back the surprise that the question gave her. FP's eyes flew wide along with the two Jones boys. Betty was also very taken back by the preteen's comment. "Oh, come on, I know you and Dad have sex."

"Jellybean!" FP shouted with disbelief in his brown eyes. He couldn't believe his twelve-year-old daughter who he thought knew nothing about sex and said that.

"What? I'm not as innocent as I seem. I know what sex is, Dad. And to be honest, I've heard you and Alice." Their blushes grew with even more heat.

"Jelly... I can't... don't." Jughead butted in." You aren't having sex... are you?" Now his face was growing hot and FP's eyes flew right back to his baby girl.

"WHAT?!" Alice flinched when she heard FP roar loudly next to her. FP's eyes soften at the sight of his younger child. "You.. are you...um..?"

"No!" Jellybean shouted as her cheeks turned pink by the embarrassing question. "I'm not having sex, or making out with boys either, Dad. Dad, I'm almost 13 years old." She was mortified by the thought. She wasn't anywhere ready for that.

"Oh.. thank goodness!" FP sighed with relief clear on his face and exhaled." Good, you don't need to be like that at your age." He slowly came up to her and looks in the eyes," Am I clear about this?" JB nodding, clearly embarrassed.

While at dinner, Jughead ate in his food quietly, still cringing of his father and or his little sister having sex. He didn't want to think about that. Not ever. Betty called Polly on the phone shortly before they began dinner.

"So, when am I getting a sister?" JB stated as her eyes flow over between her father and Alice.

"We'll talk about that someday, JB." He clearly didn't want to have this conversation. He had learned a little too much about his children today. "Now..." He took a breath," Let's just eat dinner."

"We need more girls in this house!" JB exclaimed as both Alice and Betty grinned, clapping their hands for the annoyed child. Betty raises her hand and gives JB high-five.

Alice smirked and did the same getting a look from her boyfriend," Alice!" Alice shrugged her shoulders and smiled at JB.

"Hey, she's right we do need more girls. This house is over-powered by masculine testosterone." She replied with a smug smirk on her lips and blows an air kiss.

-xxx-

This was off a dream the first part. I had a dream that FP and Alice went to Tipton from The suite life of Zack and Cody. He met Mr. Mosby and that was while ago. I just finished today and I hope you enjoyed it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 239 24
If you love Falice then you'll want to read this 😉🤍
24K 1.2K 49
~ COMPLETED ~ After the encouter they shared at his tralier, The aftermath's catastrophic to them and not only them, everyone around them. What if so...
28.9K 1.1K 39
Ideas that pop in my head about falice that are inspired by music or reading or that just randomly pop in my head.
2K 60 18
Read the title Plots or asking for a second part are welcome (Any trigger warnings will be put at the start of each Oneshot)