Falling In Love With My Bestf...

By ChimChimDi

So this takes place with you being best friends with Dimash. But, the one problem. You fall in love with Dima... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
I'M BACK!!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 1

888 14 5
By ChimChimDi

(Y/N's Pov)

I couldn't bear seeing Dimash like this. My friend! My best friend!....... the love of my life. Dimash......

Okay, let's go back from the beginning.

*going back from the beginning*

Dimash Kudaibergen is my best friend. On the first day of preschool, we became friends. Kris and Maria..... are the school bullies. They are siblings and they would like to mess around and be mean to everyone. But, Kris was afraid of Dimash. But, his sister Maria. She had the biggest crush on him.

I mean I couldn't blame her. He was really cute. Maria tried to push me in the mud because I was sitting next to Dimash. When I try to block her. Kris tried to attack me. But, Dimash stood in front of me and block me. Kris ran away. Maria hugs him, he pushed her away. She was mad and ran away. He asked if I was okay. Since then we were best friends and protect each other.

I have been through thin and thick with Dimash. I was there with him in his first piano recital. Always hang out every day after his vocal lessons. Then in the 11th grade, something happened. Dimash started dating this girl Sarah. The prettiest girl in the school. The beauty queen and every guy wanted to be with her. I didn't like her. No, she wasn't mean at all. She was nice.... way too nice. She will always tell me how she considers me as a sister. She will never give me personal space. Would ask me if I liked anyone in the school. I said I don't know. Some guys were cute.

But, at the time I really didn't know. Later I knew why she asked... I lied to her and told her I like this guy's name, Jason. She was going to tell him that night after school. Dimash and I walked out of his vocal lessons as usual and we saw Jason with some girl with long black hair. Didn't care at all, as long Dimash was doing okay. He hit a wrong cord and almost lost his voice during his lesson. So he was just talking quietly.

I took him home to his house. His parents were away on a business trip. My parents were out of town for 'alone time'. They forgot that his parents weren't home either. So we entered and Dimash gave me his bed to sleep in. He took his parent's bedroom. After like an hour he came in cause he couldn't sleep. Neither did I but, we stayed up talking. We heard a ring from his phone. "Sarah calling?" I asked. "Yeah... don't know why. It's 2 am she couldn't be awake" he answered. "Hey, Sarah" I didn't care about the conversation.

Until Dimash suddenly got angry. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Sarah broke up with me. She said she has feelings for Jason!" That's why she asked. She wanted to find someone to cheat on Dimash. I hugged him and I heard him cry. That moment didn't know how to feel about Dimash. The way he embraced me just makes me feel safe. Not like protective brother..... like a boyfriend.

The next morning we woke up and made breakfast. I remember the look he made. Trying to hide the fact, someone, he cared used him. He was acting as nothing happened. Like he doesn't have a care in the world. I thought he was kinda cute... is it wrong to think like that?

He took the time for his piano to warm up. I couldn't stop admiring his talent for music. I tried to take a picture but, he caught me. He posed for that picture for me. I still remember that picture.

*Couple Years later*
I was packing up my suitcase. I'm planning to go to Dimash's American tour soon. So I waited on him and we continued texting.

Dimash is so weird. Calling me nugget, and he's calling me weird? To be honest he's my weirdo... I heard a honk from the streets. I saw Dimash waving from the car. I closed the door and made sure it was locked. I saw Dimash coming out of the car to help. "Two months in America and going to the Grammys. Must be the highlight of my career!" He explained while putting my suitcase in the trunk. We entered the car and left.

Dimash made a huge yawning noise. "Did you sleep?" I asked. "No, I was rehearsing last night. I got to bed at three in the morning" he explained in his tired voice. "Go to sleep I'll tell you when we get to the airport" "Okay... make sure to wake me up" He lied beside me. Like I was his pillow. "Di you have the other side" I explained. I heard nothing... I repeated myself. Nothing again. Wow, he must be tired. I was kinda happy that sleeping beside me.

*52 minutes later*

"Di we need to leave," I said in a gentle voice. He didn't wake up. "Are you alive?" I smack him on his cheek. "What the.... why you slap me?" He asked. "Seeing your alive" "You could've checked my pulse" he explained, "Do aliens have hearts?" "Do shorties slap people?" "When we're mad. Or in this same situation," I said. "Come on. We need to go" Dimash open the door for me and we grabbed our stuff. Straight away many Dears came to say hi.

After the greeting and meet. We finally head to our airplane. "You survive another tsunami of Dears today" "Yup, no their great" we sat together. He let me take the window seat. And we waited until the airplane can take off. I put my bag down and went to the bathroom. I came back and he fell asleep. I also decided on taking my seat. I made him feel at home and gave him something warm while he slept.

I loved him..... as a brother of course. Nothing more or less. Certainly not like a boyfriend. Plus Dears might hate me if I did. I had nothing to do. So I fell asleep too next, Dimash. Doing that just felt right. I'll see him later in America.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

118K 2.8K 43
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
136K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) โ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹†เญจ๐Ÿ’Œเญงโ‹† หš๏ฝกโ‹† IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...