King of Sunset Drive {BWWM}

By HeteroLlama

There was no light within him. From the midnight curls to his charcoal eyes that stalked prey. He was the dar... More

Her name is Dawn
Jacobe The Killer
Cut the Wings, keep the girl
The Kāne's and The Vladkov's
Arrangements
Angel
Little mouse
Rabid Wolf
Notice Me
The space betwen us
Fate
Priorities
Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
Rise of a Leader
Confession
Baby, I'm dangerous
I wont do it
Turning Point
There's something wrong with Jacobe
To Make a Monster
Princess
The Barn
Vendetta
Vengence
Weaknesses
Dying star
Dawn of a New Day

Back Like I Never Left

5.9K 299 84
By HeteroLlama

Yall are going to be so mad at me😂But it is necessary for plot

     When I begged my mother to allow me public schooling, in a small dainty town where nothing macabre wouldn't dare take place. I never imagined the sinister secrets I would be exposed to. Fall prey to a love that would cause me to sacrifice possibly everything my parents had raised me to be.

How did I get here?

Not to this basement where I am currently hog tied at on this molded rotten floor, but in the situation where my life is being threatened?

I can't scream, whoever snatched me away properly bound my lips tight with a cloth..it's been a couple of hours since I've woken up and yet no one has come down to say anything to me. What are they waiting for?

I thought I was ready, that I was prepared for everything with all of my tied together experiences but all in all if you would have told me that this is how my life would be right now, I would have just continued my abroad education.

"mhphmm.." I'm only able to mumble through the gag, I didn't manage to see my kidnapper. Only the last subtle reach from Phoebe as she tried to stick her hand out for me. But the impact was too great on us both. Phoebe, my dear friend, please be alright.

Mama, daddy...help me

Jacobe..anyone please..

God..spare me

I shut my eyes tightly to hold back the tears, further grasping the reality of the situation at hand. Then an agonizing screetching pierces my ears, the sound of the basement door opening. Along with that screetch is followed by polite whistling of the happiest tune and jingling keys. Something that left me absolutely perplexed. I was kidnapped by gangsters, some of the most heinous criminals. They left me near death with my entire being tied and gagged yet this person is..whistling?

It was dark so making out this persons face was not as easy to decipher.

But he was tall. Scarily tall..and the closer the form came towards me the faster the beat in my chest pulsed. I tried to scoot myself away the more it came close. But then the form stops in the middle of the room, and its arm raises, and gently pulls down to illuminate the disgusting area. And when I see his face, I am too overwhelmed to hold back my tears. I did not know this man. I've never fucking seen him in my life nor have I had any direct contact with him.

I wasn't crying because I was afraid. I am scared, shitless even.

But I can't help but let my sadness roll seeing the beautiful man standing in front of me with a luxurious smile.

The menace had coal black hair that was thick and pushed out of his face to reveal ethereal aquamarine eyes and plump limps sat dazzlingly on that pale yet chiseled face...he was straight out of someones wet dream

I had been wickedly charmed by a beautiful man. A man whose flaws I chose to ignore because of his startling angelic features. And here was another, his looks again deceived his actions and it makes me wonder are all gorgeous guy fucking psychopathic killers???

The man chuckles seeing me cry

"Do you know who I am baby doll?"

slowly I shake my head a my crying intensifies and I shake, the man comes over. Coiling my hair tightly around his hands and pulls the strands angrily to the point of me crying out louder than my muffled lips ever allowed within my time down here.

"Your boyfriend likes to think he is a tough guy. Kicking his father from his life, fighting at the Barn and going to jail for murder. But there is oneee person that little Jakie is afraid of. And that person is me." My head is released without remorse and the bastard begins to untie the gag, once released I cough and wheeze, trying to get back to air I once lacked.

"Wh..*cough* who *cough* *cough*"

"Come onnnn Princess spit it out" He teases lightly like I wasn't even in distress

"WHO ARE YOU" Though loud my voice was rasped and tired.

The piece of shit claps together his large hands and smiles even wider. And at that moment with that deranged smile that stretched open way too big for comfort that this man was not just an ordinary criminal.

He was fucking insane

"Jesus you're not even American, wonder where Jacobe managed to find a little thing like you. I'm Monty baby, nice to meet you finally"

******************************

"VLADKOV"

      It was something he never did, say my first name. Said he fucked with my last name more. It was tough as he put it. At first it bothered me. All of the people I stuck too called me Jacobe, Ivan would call me names but rarely. Vladkov was my father's surname and I had already hated him.

The last thing I wanted to be reminded of was that I was his son

But It was the 5'12 cocky idiot named Prince who wasn't the least bit phased by my glares whenever he called me by my last name.

I met him straight away going into middle school, my reputation was growing and he was big for age. Big enough to fight. It was unlikely friendship, Prince was energetic- sociable. And was good at fighting, so when we were introduced to the barn; we were both on top making more money than we knew what to do with.

"You ready for the fight tonight Russia?" He always laughed and asked when we fought on the same night during breaks at school.

I vividly recant the nights we steal liquor from my father and go back to his place to sit on the roof to drink, which was pretty fucking stupid but we were 14..thought we were so smart and could handle a buzz.

"Yo, let's make a promise to never fight each other at the Barn. I dont wanna have to kill your ass"

Even though he annoyed me, I did promise. It was clear as day, neither of us wanted the other hurt.

I pretend to not know why Phoebe is so cold to me and unforgiving. I try to justify the means. Pushed her away and make her seem silly for she knew how everything was from the very beginning. In reality, back when she could look me in my eyes without disgust or hatred- it was fun being around her. But I broke her trust and her heart.

Because Prince only died because I agreed to do it myself so that someone else wouldn't get to him first

If I didn't Kill Prince, Monty would've

Monty would've..Monty..Monty

MONTY

Shit..

"Fuck.." i rubbed my forehead, the headache was deep and trudging as I shift through the memories. Memories which I don't care to remember because they remind me that I am almost Identical to a monster.

I act like Prince was nothing to me, I have to

Otherwise, the guilt would only drive me to kill myself. And that is not in the existential way that is in the mind.

One gun. One bullet. One body

But while I can't promise I will not kill more people, I have a special bullet reserved for a special someone

"Are you afraid to ask him for help." Igor asks

"No. The only thing I'm scared of is not bringing her back. But I think I know who took girl." Igor looks surprised but before he can ask I proceed to knock on the door, it is usually Dawns mother who answers but this time it is her father.

His attitude towards me is swift and immediate

"What do you want, My daughter is not home."

"I know, it is because she was kidnapped." I put it bluntly. There was no need to beat around the bush. Mr. Kāne's large chest heaves and the muscled arm cocks back quickly before releasing a sickening blow to my already fucked up nose.

I fall back on my heals and roll over, unable to keep my stance from the powerful hit. I land on the front lawn but am struck with another pain from being kicked in my stomach and back repeatedly.

I take the beating without fighting back, it was kind of about time I had my ass kicked.

I told Igor whatever he did to me, allow him to for 40 seconds and nothing more. That is enough time for him to get his anger through, but a minute is too long and he could actually kill me in that minute

"OH MY SON!!" Mama..I guess she heard comotion and come running

"HAKU!!!" Rainbow screams her husbands name and rushes to pull him off of me

Though she had his love, she was not strong enough to make the big man release me from the abuse.

I hear my mother wailing and crying on my behalf. Don't cry mama, I have done so much so that you would not cry.

I feel the kicking stop and look to see Igor pulling the man back

Mama cries as she tries to pull my off of the grass and I eventually begin to hold my weight.

"Spare my son he didn't have anything to do with what happened Dawn!" Masha wails holding me tightly and Rainbow stills in shock

"Dawn? What happened to my daughter!? Haku what happened to my child!" She screams angrily

"She was taken because of him!" I spit out the blood to my right as Rainbows horrified eyes snap to me.

"I...come..to ask for help getting her back...i know who took Dawn.." I coughed more and tightened my jaw to slightly ease the pain

Dawns father was silent for a while then walked towards me.

"When we find her. You will never see Dawn ever again. I promise you that much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 52.4K 71
"How beautiful is it to find someone who asks for nothing but your company?" 03/01/2021 - #1 in Boxer
7.3K 317 28
~~~~Jacob Finley the "bad boy", mysterious, unpredictable, never letting anyone in.. ...until he lets her, if it isn't too late.~...
34.1K 7K 47
Started- May 07 2020 Completed- July 26 2020 Highest Rankings #1 in lekki (4/08/2020) #1 naija stars (5/08/2020) #5 in secondary school(17/07/2020) #...
309K 7K 35
After Prim's parents' sudden death, she was sent to foster care by a loving mother who owns a flower shop. Her appearance in an underground matching...