Solitary Affection |MYG Fanfi...

By Suga__Fox

"Even if no one else in the world wants you, I want you. my little Makaira. Min Makaira." Makaira, Definition... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
A/N
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
Q&A
Q&A Pt.2
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
First Day Of School Index Cards
107
108
109
110
111
New Story
Special: Maki's Mischiefs
Special: Jimin and his Seol
Special: The Story of Yoongi and Nanami
I Love You Three Million

16

32.8K 1.8K 791
By Suga__Fox

(Y/N's POV)

Oh god.

I'm so nervous.

Can I do this?

Can I actually do this?

I've never been around a kid before, how do I expect to possibly do a good job at this?!

I'm just meeting...

JUST?!

I'm meeting THE Min Yoongi's daughter for crying out loud!

You take one final look in the mirror at your slightly casual attire, poverty taking it's biggest toll on both your closet and fashion sense.

Maybe I'll be able to get a nicer place to live after a while...

I won't have to be so embarrassed...

You decide to grab a small pink teddy bear off of your bed you won at a claw machine, stuffing it inside of your purse before heading out the door.

Can't show up empty handed right?

I liked toys as a kid...maybe she'll like me if I give it to her...

The sun shines down on you from the sky and slightly warms your hair as you make your way down the dirty sidewalk littered with trash, your mind able to wander.

So if Min Yoongi has a daughter...

That must mean he met someone he wanted to have a child with...

I wonder where her mother is now...

Maybe she died giving birth?

That would explain him looking so sad...he always had such a fire in his eyes when I would watch him on the tv...now it's seems kind of...dulled...

By the time you get to the expensive apartment building your calves are cramping to the point they almost want to snap, sweat beads forming on your brow.

Man...

This is a long way to walk everyday...

Could he live any farther away from my apartment?!

The second you step into the main office of the apartment building your cheeks flush red from the dirty looks you get from the patrons, their extreme branded clothing overriding your simple plain sweater and jeans.

I hope they don't think I'm a thief of something....I clearly don't belong here...

Avoiding the dirty looks you quickly pull out the card Yoongi gave you and step into the elevator, your finger pushing in the shiny clear button.

Man I'm nervous...

What if I don't do good enough?

Imagine Min Yoongi being after you.

Oh my god.

Your hands vibrate and shake with fear when the elevator dings and opens with a quick swoosh, your eyes landing on the only door in the entire hallway.

There it is....

415...

With shaking legs you step forward and reach up, your knuckles almost too unstable to knock on the door.

You can do this Y/N.

Think about the money.

Think about bettering your life.

Your heart almost pops right out of your chest when your knuckles hit the door and it immediately swings open, your eyes looking up and meeting Park Jimin's.

"Oh- Hyung! Your baby sitter is here!"

That's-

I-

Park-

THAT IS PARK JIMIN!

"Ah...you must be a fan?"

Oh shit.

I'm looking at him weird aren't I.

"I-I! I was just shocked when you opened the door! That's all!"

"Y/N? Come on in, get out of the way Chim."

Jimin pouts and moves to the side as you sheepishly enter the apartment, the warm, cozy environment bringing you a slight bit of comfort.

Wow...

It looks nice in here...

There isn't much furniture..

"Y/N...welcome...Maki is taking a nap I'm getting her up in about ten minutes...make yourself at home."

Maki?

Japanese?

"So...her...her name is Maki?"

Yoongi slightly blushes and turns to you, his eyes swirling with slight hurt and sadness.

"Ah...well it's actually Makaira...but I like to call her Maki for short.."

"That's a pretty name.."

You feel your soul almost jump clean out of your body when Jimin sits directly beside you, his eyesmile sending you into a fit.

Oh what Armys would do to be me right now.

"So...your name is Y/N?"

"Y-Yes... Y/N Y/L/N..."

"That's a nice name...say...for someone from the fourth district...I expected someone....a little more..."

"Rough?"

Jimin's cheeks flush red at your blurted response as he nods, his dangled silver earrings shifting back and forth.

"Y-Yeah..."

"I didn't originally live there...I hit a bit of a financial struggle and moved there for the time being...I hope to get myself somewhere to live in the second district."

"Hey go big or go home that's what I always say. Alright Hyung! I'm going to take off, I'm meeting the others at the studio."

"Alright Chim, I'll see you later."

"Nice to meet you Y/N."

"N-Nice to meet you too!"

You let out a deep sigh of relief when Jimin leaves, your heartrate finally able to go down to only light chaos.

"Alright...um...here she is.."

Yoongi's voice is almost small and shy as he walks into the living room with a baby latched onto his sweatshirt, her cheek smushed against it sleepily.

Oh my god....

She's...

So beautiful...

Your heart practically melts when Maki's eyes lift up and meet your gaze, the tender brown orbs staring at you with wonder and curiosity.

"Maki, this is Y/N."

"U-um...h-h-hello...Maki..."

You raise your hand and tenderly wave to the baby as she stares at you with extreme confusion, her black eyebrows furrowing together.

Oh no.

She doesn't like me.

Hurry, the bear!

"I um...I brought you a teddy bear..."

You reach into your purse and tug out the pink teddy bear, your hands obviously shaking when the bear practically vibrates.

Oh no.

She doesn't like it.

She doesn't like me.

Out of all the people I've met in my life I've never felt as judged as I do right now!

And she's a baby for crying out loud!

"Look Maki, she brought you a present."

You watch the baby lean her head back and look up at her father, her tiny voice almost causing tears to well in your eyes.

"Pa.."

Can someone....

Already love a child...

Even though they just met them?...

(A/N): Awkward Chapter? Story development? The world may never know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 10.2K 78
Stuck in a war involving the man she falls in love with. |Currently proofreading| Highest rankings #52 in Yoongi #18 in MinYoongi and #64 in Mafia
61K 3.2K 29
-Completed- Lee MinYoung was a young girl living a hard life. Her older sister left their family for a rich man and her father ran away with the mone...
89.4K 5.6K 30
➡ r18+! dystopia au βˆ™ min yoongi ; in a world where your life is determined by a piece of paper on a monthly basis, love is practically impossible. b...
28.1K 798 22
"No I will not understand. You are talking about destroying a little soul that did nothing wrong. Our little soul. My little soul. I will not permit...