(Choni) The New Stranger

By stanneshia13

Toni is the daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Haley Marshall. And her sister is Hope. Toni is intersex and is v... More

Chapter 1: Introducing Me
Chapter 2: The Big Move
Chapter 3: Welcome to Riverdale
Chapter 4: New Trials
Chapter 5: Mind Control and Nick
Chapter 6: Football Try-outs
Chapter 7: Phone Sex ?
Chapter 8: Pops Diner
Chapter 9: First Game
Author purpose
Chapter 10: The First Time
Chapter 11: Breakfast With the Family
Chapter 12: Secret's Out
Chapter 13: History
Chapter 14: The Rage
Chapter15: The Party
Chapter 16: Rescue
Chapter 17: Triggered
Chapter 18: Cursed
Chapter 19: Freaked Out
Chapter 20: Homecoming
Characters
Chapter 21: Having Patiences
Chapter 22: The Clan
Chapter 23: The First Change
Chapter 24: No Remorse
Chapter 25: Monster
Chapter 26: The Princess
Chapter 27: Memorial
Chapter 28: New Orleans
Chapter 29: Clear Your Mind
Chapter 30: The Playoffs and Cheating
Chapter 31: Karaoke
Chapter 32: She's Dying
Chapter 33: The Battle
Chapter 34: Hybrid
Chapter 35: Alpha's Luna
Chapter 37: Championship
Toni's House
Chapter 38: Just Like My Dad
Chapter 39: Transformation
Chapter 40: Taken!
Chapter 41: Amnesia
Chapter 42: Try to Remember
Chapter 43: Time To Kill
Chapter 44: Caught
Chapter 45: Cock Blockers
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Malachai
Chapter 48: Stess Relieving
Chapter 49: 3 Mikalesons and a Bennett
Chapter 50: Hidden Child
Chapter 51: Flashbacks
My Reasons
Chapter 52: New Mikaelson
Chapter 53: The Blade
Chapter 54: Limbo
Chapter 55: Toni's Awake
Chapter 56: Penelope's Story
My Part
Question ?
Chapter 57: The Spell

Chapter 36: Caleb?

1.9K 50 6
By stanneshia13

Toni POV

We was just getting out of class when my senses start going off. I stopped because I had this tingling feeling in my body.

"No way Blossom!?" I hear a deep voice from behind us.

"Caleb!" Cheryl shouts while she runs to this to this big tall guy.

I tilt my head to the side watching their reactions to one another. He picks her up and hugs her twirling her.

"What the hell?" I say to myself.

"How did you....get here? When did you? Are you back?" she asks him excitedly.

"Yea we just moved back so I get to finish my senior year here." He smirks.

I walk up to them and clear my throat.

"Oh I'm sorry Caleb this is my girlfriend Toni, babe this is my best friend he moved away sophomore year."

I hold my hand out for him to shake and he looks at it thinking if he should take it or not. And he finally takes it.

"Nice to meet you," he says a little sarcastic.

I just nod and look at Cheryl. She shakes her head at me and I just walk off going to my locker. I feel the heat go to my face because I'm pissed. I can tell this guy is going to be a problem.

Kevin comes up to me, Hey Toni I saw what happened are you okay?"

I sigh, "I don't know Kev. I just had to walk off I don't have a good feeling about him."

"Yea I can see that they used to date."

I looked at him shocked, "What do you mean date!" I shouted.

Cheryl comes running to me I guess she can sense my anxiety on high.

"Babe you need to calm down." She looks at me with soft eyes.

"I'm not dealing with this he's flirting with you and giving you heart eyes and you want me to calm down." I say through gritted teeth.

Then he walks up behind her, " Really Cheryl this is who you dating? You know you can do way better."

I start getting more pissed, " Cheryl if you want him to continue breathing i suggest you tell him to move the fuck on before there will be a bloodbath."

She hears my thoughts and grabs his arm and walk away.

Cheryl POV

I really can't believe this right now. I mean Caleb was my first love but I'm with Toni and he can't be causing problems for us. Toni will kill him literally so I need to tell him he really overstepped.

"Caleb what the hell why would you say that about my girlfriend?"

"It's true like I'm back and we can get back together now." He says.

"You know it doesn't work like that I love Toni to much. You and I will never get back together." I crossed my arms.

"She's not even on our level we belong together." He grabs my hands and holds them above my head.

"Caleb let me go!" I shout at him.

"Trust me I want you and I know you want me too." He kisses me and my eyes go wide.

He doesn't stop and I used my strength and pushes him to the other side of the hall.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?"

"Damn baby you gotten strong. I can imagine how you are in bed now. Trust me I was your first and I will be your last." he smirked at me.

"You will not be anything to me." I spit out at him.

"Want to bet?" he grabs my hips and he starts biting his lips.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Toni says power walking towards us.

I can tell she is beyond pissed and if looks could kill both of us would have been dead.

"So this is what we are doing now? We just talked about trust and he has his hands all over your body."

"Look here Toni is it, look me and Cheryl are getting back together."

Toni grabs him by his throat and hold him in the air. "I don't think you understood me right? she says. This here is my girlfriend and I won't let you come here trying to take her away from me."

"TT." I look at her with soft eyes.

She turns her head looking at me and throws him to the floor.

"Let's go." she says walking away.

I look back at Caleb and follow behind her.

Toni POV

I'm pissed off at Cheryl because it's like when it came to that she had no control over herself. It's like when we get something good going someone comes and destroys it. First her mom and now her ex. Wow like I don't get it. I'm driving Cheryl home and I won't even look at her.

"Toni please just talk to me I'm sorry."

"Cheryl your lipstick is smudge so I'm guessing you two kissed?" I say not looking at her.

"He kissed me and I pushed him away."

I pulled up to Thislehouse and still didn't look at her.

"Toni... baby talk to me," she pleaded.

"Okay, I look at her. I get it you two had something but the way he felt like it's okay to disrespect me and touch you like that made me feel like we aren't even strong enough. I let you bond with me. I opened my mind to you I want to spend my life with you but no it takes one fucking guy and it's like we don't matter." I had tears streaming down my face.

"TT I love you more than you know and I didn't expect anything like this to happen. She grabs my hand. You are my rock my night to my day and I know we are big on trust and we just talked about that. I'm not letting anyone ruin us." She was full on sobbing.

I lean over and kissed her. But this wasn't any ordinary kiss it's like we but our feelings into this kiss.

"I love you to Blossom so please don't break me it's no telling what kind of monster I will be."

She nods, "Want to come in we can talk about me transforming?"

I get out of the car and go around to Cheryl's side and open it for her.

I grab her hand and walk inside.

5 hours away in Mystic Falls

Veronica POV

I wake up feeling weak and thirsty. I look around and it's like dirt and these huge rocks everywhere.

"Am I in a cave?" I thought.

"No you're actually in a tomb."a voice in my head says.

I turn around and I see the one and only Hope Mikaelson.

I fold my arms," I thought I was dead." I say.

"No I gave you my blood that's the cure to a vampire bite." She mirrors my actions.

"You know your sister won't be so please to know you save my life."I smirk.

"Oh, no she knows it was her idea. And to know you will live a miserable life here for all eternity is a better punishment than death. You don't deserve to be on the other side." she snarks.

I just stand there and hold my head.

It's all my family fault now I'm trapped here. I try to walk through the door but some force won't let me.

"Oh before you try anything you can't get out it's protected by a spell only a Bennett witch can break. And I'm pretty sure after you killed our mom Bonnie doesn't like you too much. But she loves Toni. And we are going to kill that witch that put that evil spell on you."She began to walk off.

"Wait!" I screamed.

"Oh and Betty's alive no thanks to you but you did kill her and turn her."

I drop to my knees and start tearing up.

"Yea you did a lot of damage lodge." she walks away and I'm still in shock.

I can't believe this.....all this damaged I caused all because my father. He wasn't even a good man and i was blinded. They showed me visions of what my father did killing children and women through villages I see why they killed him. I didn't know any of this. And now I'm the evil villain. I need to contact Toni I hope she will talk to me.

Caleb

Just thought I should add a face to him what do you guys think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 344 13
a timeline where Hope never returned to the Salvatore Boarding School after the devastating losses of not only her not so immortal parents, Klaus Mik...
73.6K 1.9K 42
Annalexa is half vampire half witch. Through her life she has heard horror stories about a hybrid, well more of a possible hybrid. What will happen...
7K 293 10
The Original hybrid, Klaus Nikara Mikaelson had broken her curse while she was in Mystic falls she meet Hayley Marshall her other half had slept wi...
710K 11.4K 40
Toni Topaz and Cheryl Blossom have never met but could a fateful day at the mall bring them together or will they ignore it? Toni is intersex and tal...