Chapter 23: The First Change

Cheryl POV

We get back to the house and everyone goes into a rambling mess.

Klaus speaks up first, " why in the hell did they kidnap you guys in the first place?"

Haley starts, "this older lady she's head of this clan saying she wants revenge on the whole family. Something that happened 600 years ago."

I swear I'm not even used to this kind of talk I keep forgetting they are centuries old.

"Well next time those bastards try our family we will be ready!" says Klaus.

"Always and forever!"

"Always and forever!"  everyone yells.

Skip ahead 2 weeks

Toni POV

Cheryl will be turning into a werewolf tonight and I can tell she is getting more edgy. I had to keep a close eye on her because on the day of the turn her aggression is off the wall.

As the bell ring I see Cheryl at her locker and Chuck slaps her on her ass. I started walking up really fast but in a blink of an eye Cheryl grabs him and holds him up against the locker.

"Listen you creature if you ever in your miserable life touch me in any way I will tear you apart!"  I can hear the venom come off her voice.

I smile proudly looking at the view.

Betty comes up to me, "Toni aren't you going to do something?"

I look at her and sigh, "I think she is great," I say walking over to her.

"Hey babe I think he gets the point it okay." I say and she just looks at me.

She drops his collar and pushes him down. She flips her hair to the side and walks off like nothing happened.

Veronica comes up to me, "What is going on with her?"

I just shrug, "well i do have her in the gym with me all the time."

"Well I think that was hot I'm finna go see if Cheryl can lift me up," Veronica runs off to find her.

"Really Ronnie, I told you about flirting with my girlfriend!"  I run after her.

Cheryl POV

I have 2 hours till I turn into a werewolf and my body already feel like it's on fire. All day I been angry and aggressive. Toni and I even had sex at school but it's like I couldn't help myself. She knows what I'm going through so she just gives in. Toni walks in on me on the floor holding my body close to me.

"Baby I'm in so much pain!"  I scream out.

She picks me up and go towards my nana.

"Nana Rose it's close to that time," Toni says holding me.

"Take her out back we have plenty of space."

"Space for what?" I say in agony.

They don't answer me but takes me out back to the middle of a clearing in the woods. She gently put me down and kneels in front of me.

"Ahhhh!" i scream out in pain.

I look up in the sky and the moon is full and close towards the Earth.

Toni POV

I hate seeing Cheryl in so much pain and it's only going to get worse.

"Baby don't fight it let it flow through you. You are tougher than you know." I say looking at her.

I look at her and her eyes are a bright yellow.

"You got it baby," I say.

"Ahhhh fuck!" she screams as her bones start to break.

"Let it take you over baby don't fight the wolf."

She looks up at me and nods.

She started transforming faster. Her k-9s are showing and her eyes are a brighter yellow. Her wolf is completed she has a beautiful red coat and her front right paw is white. And Max is going crazy at the sight of our mate.

(Cheryl's wolf)I move closer to her and whisper, " go run you will feel great

(Cheryl's wolf)
I move closer to her and whisper, " go run you will feel great."

She looks at me and runs off in the woods. I smile looking the love of my life. Then i think why should she have all the fun. I take off running transforming running after her.

 I take off running transforming running after her

(Toni's wolf )