Chapter 39: Transformation

Toni POV

I woke up earlier than Cheryl so I decided to make her breakfast. I got up and took a shower and did my hygiene. I went in her closet and looked for clothes I left over here or whatever she takes out my closet. I found my hoodie and shorts.

"Ugh I wish she would take some boxers now I have to free ball." I think out loud.

I walk out the closet she's still out like a light. I kiss her forehead gently and start making my way downstairs.

"Good morning  Nana Rose." I say as I give her a hug.

"Morning Toni, she smiles at me. How are you feeling? I can sense something last night in the air and I knew it had to be you. "

I sigh taking out the eggs and bacon.

"Yeah..... I kinda had a bad episode last night but I'm better now."

She nods her head, "I can understand that."

"Nana Rose what do you think about Cheryl becoming a hybrid?"

"Toni dear if she wants to I don't blame her for wanting to be with you. And I think it's great my granddaughter is happy."

"Her mom's been snooping in our business lately."I say while putting cheese in the eggs.

"I figured she would just be careful don't underestimate Penelope she is the walking satan."

I laugh at little and continue cooking Cheryl's breakfast. I had eggs, bacon, and waffles with strawberries on them. I was just about to take a tray up to Cheryl but she comes down with her hair damp with a red sweater and black leggings.

"Morning beautiful," I say walking up to her kissing her on her lips.

"Morning baby what's all this?"

"Just cooking a big breakfast for you today you are turning into a hybrid remember."

She looks at me a little scared, "will it hurt?"

I look at her, "It's going to be quick but I don't know if I can be the one to kill you."

"K..kill me?" she stutters.

"I-op.....I thought you knew." I say getting up rubbing her shoulders.

"I don't know if I can do it." I say rubbing my temple.

My dad is coming since he has more experience about it.

I take one of her bacon and stick it in my mouth, "Heyyyy!" I just shrug and kiss her neck.

Cheryl  POV

I can't deny I'm petrified now that I know I have to complete the process of becoming a hybrid. But I try to hide it from Toni.

"Babe?" I asked while observing her.

"Yes my love," she turns her head to look at me.

"Umm.....why aren't you wearing any underwear?" I bite my lip studying her.

Her face becomes completely red.

"Well I realized I didn't have any clean underwear over here so I had no choice. Plus maybe Toni Jr needs to breathe sometimes." She smacks my ass and walks off.

Ugh she's going to be the death of me.

Later that night

We are all standing in Toni's backyard getting ready to turn me. She hands me a vile with her blood in it for me to take. She looks nervous and just holds my hand. Klaus comes over and squeezes my arm for reassurance and I just nod.