Chapter 26: The Princess

Cheryl POV

It's been two days since the night Haley was killed. Two days since Freya and Hope put that spell on Toni.  But they promise not to wake her up till i get home from school. Everyone at school bought that line that Toni is sick with the flu so I just collected all her work and did it for her so she wouldn't have anything to worry about.

I was sitting at the lunch table with V and B when Kevin came over.

"You guys guess what I heard?" Kevin squealed.

Everyone snapped their heads to him.

"What's going on Kevin?" Betty asked.

"So my dad been finding these giant animal prints in the woods people think it belongs to wolves."

"Really Kevin? Wolves of course their in the woods." I say like it's the most obvious reason.

"No werewolves I heard that tribe on the south side turn into them.  But a couple days ago there was plenty of activity that night of the full moon." Kevin said eating.

"Kevin your dad should ship you off to a loony bin if you believe any of that." I said standing up.

"Cheryl where are you going lunch isn't over for another hour?" Ronnie asked.

"I just need sometime to myself it's been a long couple days with Toni being sick and all." I said as I walked out the cafe.

I turned down the hallway and I had the feeling someone was following me. So I turned a corner.  I stopped and the foot steps started getting louder. I held my breath and i snatched the person and held them against the lockers.

"Veronica why are you following me?" I looked at her.

"I came to check on you it looked like you wasn't feeling good." She said.

"Look I'm fine I'm just- I stopped and smelled her.

I picked Veronica up higher and my eyes started glowing yellow, " your a fucking vampire?!"

She showed me her fangs and I started choking her even more.

"What the hell Cheryl put me down."

I dropped her and kneeled down in front of her.

"You're going to explain everything to me," I say with a growl in my voice.

"Do Betty know what you are?" I asked her.

She shook her head no, "I want her to stay out of our world it's no place for humans."

"Where is Toni really?"

"She's at home under a sleeping spell," I say sighing.

"Why what happen?" She asked.

"We where fighting this old ass group of vampires and they had Toni's mom, a tear started to slide down my face, and they killed her right in front of us. Toni has been on a rage and her aunt and sister put this spell on her to calm her down."

Veronica looks at me shocked and grabs my hand, "I'm so so sorry this happened I couldn't imagine."

"So how long did you know I wasn't human?" I asked.

"The time when you had Chuck against the lockers. And I found out Toni when her eyes where orange at that point I knew she was just more than a werewolf."

"Yea she more than anyone expected. I need to get going to check on her. I'm canceling practice just let all the girls know," I say standing up walking towards the exits.

Veronica POV

I nod my head as Cheryl told me to let the girls know about practice.

"Oh Cheryl you stupid silly silly bitch. You just gave me all the information I need to take back to my clan. I mean I am 600 years old. My family has been trying to take down those Mikaelson's for years and you just gave me the heads up. Besides a princess work is never done. Don't get me wrong I hate using Cheryl and we have become friends, but that witch that predicted the future everything is coming to plan. I let my eyes glow a dark red as I skip down the hall way. They are going to pay for killing my father all those years ago.