Chapter 12: Secret's Out

Toni POV

I was sitting at the kitchen table when i hear Hope yells, "Toni come in here."

So I get up and go to see what the commotion was. I turn the corner and who do I see my fucking dad.

I look at him and shake my head and start to walk away.

"Really Toni?"I hear Hope say.

"Yes really fucking really."

I feel someone grab my arm and it's my mom. "Toni honey please just listen to him."

"Mom really, dad had been trying to get on my good side for years and now him popping up out the blue he thinks leaving for years is going to change anything. I think not." I look up and he stands next to my mom.

" Please, just talk to me,"my dad says.

I just nod and I grab my jacket.

"Babe I will be right back," I give her a peck and follow my dad outside.

We are walking through the park and next thing I hear is something I wasn't expecting.

"I'm sorry little wolf." My dad says looking at me.

I look at him and nod, "Dad, it's just all these years I been trying to spend time with you and you always find other things more important than your own kids. Like if you haven't figured it out some people see me as your twin more than anything else."

My dad started to get furious,"Who are they I will hunt them and make sure they where never born."

I just laugh and say," dad we are not killing people."

"I never even meant to trigger my wolf curse but here we are. Look I love you and I know you love me and Hope but you have to be more involved with our lives. You can't lie to us anymore because we are way to smart to know you actually aren't doing business. And you not being here is making us hate you more. I just want you to be around ya know."

He wraps his arms around me and kisses my head. "I will try my best little wolf I promise."

"Why you call me and Hope that?" I say laughing.

"Because you two are my pups and I will always protect you." He says with the biggest smile on his face.

I smile and hug him,"I love you dad.

"I love you too,"he says with his smile.

"But dad I do have to ask you a question about my wolf." I look at him with a serious look.

" what's that Toni?" He asks with a raised eyebrow.

" Well my wolf is huge I mean it's like 8 foot tall and big and I just want to know why?" I say with a curious look.

"Well instead of calling you little wolf I should call you big wolf ehh?" He says laughing.

" No but really why am I?" I ask.

"That's because Toni you are supposed to be an Alpha you are a very rare wolf and you have the power to make any wolf bow to you and more." He says. But always remember you are very powerful and so is Hope."

" And I guess because I'm so powerful I have to follow rules huh?" I say more intrigued.

He nods his head and we start walking back home.

So me and my dad walks back in the house laughing.

"Well I'm glad you two have made up," my mom says.

"Well i see why she has that fireplace in her heart in the first place. It really kinda makes me happy." I push my dad laughing and go sit by Cheryl.

" Dad I have to formally introduce you two. This is my girlfriend Cheryl Blossom babe this is my dad Klaus Mikaelson."

He takes her hand and kiss it, "charmed."

Cheryl starts to giggle and I slowly take her hand back,"Dad this here is all me okay."

"Oh little wolf it's alright I'm sure your lovely girlfriend will be joining us for dinner tonight I will really love to get to know her."
I look at Cheryl and she just nods her head.

"Well you should meet Hope's boyfriend," I say.

My dad looks at Hope,"boyfriend who is this kind gentleman that takes my daughter heart."

I look away and smirk," kind my ass."

And Cheryl shoves me. "Baby please."

I kiss her cheek.

"What's going on?" my mom says walking back in the living room.

"Oh nothing Toni brought up Landon."Hope says rolling her eyes.

She looks at me and says, "honey I know you have issues with him, but please be nice you know how your dad is."

"Alright mom, but he is still a dick," I say with a smirk.

My dad and me started sniggering to each other, while Hope glares at us.

Cheryl just smacks me in the back of the head and says, "Be nice."

Cheryl POV
Toni and I was cuddling on her couch watching a movie. When she looks around sniffing.

"Babe what are you- shhhh she says.

"Mom dad! "

"What's going on,"they run in sniffing too.

"They're here," says Toni as she grabs my hand.

"Baby I want you to sit here please and say nothing." Toni says looking at me worried.

"What's going on babe, "I say kinda nervous.

"It's going to be alright I promise."She kisses my head.

And goes in the other room. I stay down just like she tells me till I hear i loud.

Bang

Toni POV

"Where did they come from ? It's like 4 wolves outside," and I look at my dad.

"Really dad how did they ? Oh fuck when was walking in the park someone must had spotted us."

I start walking outside transforming into my wolf. Thing is about me when I turn into a wolf it's huge and it hovers about 8 feet. So I show them my teeth and they start bowing down to me. My wolf Max starts telling them to leave and they roll over each other running. I turn around and Cheryl is looking at me as I start changing back in human form.

"Oh fuck!" I said out loud