Stay With Me

By E1izabethWrites

When Feng He asked Cheng Qing to live with him, he ignored all the reasons it was a bad idea. The relationshi... More

Author's Note and Disclaimer
Stay With Me
Ch 1. The Apartment
Ch 2. The Bed
Ch 3. The Kitchen
Ch 4. The Stairwell
Ch 5. The Real Issue
Ch. 6: Letting Go
Ch 7. The Intimate Breakfast
Ch 8. The Fanfiction Page
Ch 9. The Movie Set
Ch 11. The Mother & Father
Ch 12. The Dark
Ch 13. Number One Fan
Ch 14. The Love Note
Ch 15. The Promise

Ch 10. The Gummy Bear Heaven

304 15 1
By E1izabethWrites

Or, should watching a television show be considered foreplay?

"It's finally out." Cheng Qing said excitedly when he got home. He was waving a disc case excitedly as he removed his shoes and tossed his bag without a care. He went straight to the player and inserted the disc. "Come sit down."

"What are you talking about?" Feng He asked feigning ignorance.

It was easy to make fun of Cheng Qing because the other man had been worrying about this very thing for the past few days. The movie was being released at the theatres and the previews showed a lot of positive interest. But he'd been so worried that everyone would watch it and hate it. He'd been so worried that he'd refused Feng He to join him at the premier. It was a testament to how scared he was if he wasn't even willing to endure the thought of the other man there for the first viewing.

But after the critical reviews came out and the movie had been praised on all aspects including his performance his worry had lifted and been replaced by this insane level of excitement. That's why he'd asked for a copy of the film so he could finally watch it with Feng He in the privacy of their home.

"Do not play with me." Cheng Qing growled as he pulled Feng He to the couch and sat next to him before pressing play.

"Why don't we make it a real experience? I can make some popcorn and get some snacks." Feng He said finally taking Cheng Qing's obsessive behaviour seriously.

The other man seemed to like the idea because he stood up to help get things ready. Feng He popped a bag of popcorn in the microwave while Cheng Qing poured them something to drink, then added crisps and gummy bears to bowls. Everything was arranged on the table so they could easily reach it.

"Are you ready?" Cheng Qing asked. He was satisfied with the enthusiastic nod from Feng He.

At first Feng He couldn't keep up with the action because he was too engrossed in Cheng Qing. The way he acted was different from the way he was in real life. It was like seeing someone completely different yet perfectly familiar. It was the face Feng He loved, the voice he liked to hear, the words that poured with such ease from Cheng Qing's mouth but it wasn't him at all.

Then Feng He started recognizing some of the lines he'd run with Cheng Qing and he knew what was coming. Watching Cheng Qing and his co-star was like watching a train wreck. He knew he shouldn't but he couldn't turn away. Feng He hated that he was jealous of the two of them. It didn't matter that he knew they were acting. He just hated the thought that someone else got to kiss Cheng Qing. That someone else had their hands on him.

"So how do you like it so far?" Cheng Qing asked out of the blue.

"I hate it." Feng He thought the words were just echoing in his head until he turned to Cheng Qing and realized he'd spoken out loud.

"Why?"

'She gets to kiss you. Every one you act with gets to have you but...I hate it."

"Are you jealous of me?" Cheng Qing asked in surprise.

"No...of course not. I would never been jealous of a movie star." Feng He denied even though deep inside he knew that was exactly right.

Cheng Qing seemed to know it too because he hugged him tight. "Why would you be jealous of your boyfriend?"

"Why would you say that? What difference would it be if you were my boyfriend? You still have to do your job. How would you like it if the one person you love with all your heart kissing other people and enjoying it?"

Cheng Qing felt like his heart would burst. Did Feng He realize what he was saying to him right now? Yet the only thing that really mattered was what he wasn't saying. "But you are still jealous."

"Ugh...fine so I am a little jealous." Feng He finally admitted when he couldn't hold it inside anymore and the sight of Cheng Qing on the screen made him want to toss his drink at the screen. "What if you decide you like them better than me? What if, when you are with them, you forget that I even exist?"

Every word out of Feng He's mouth was like a spear to Cheng Qing's heart yet it was also the best thing he had ever heard. For the other man to accept his own feelings like this was huge. But the fact that he felt so insecure in those feelings was a reminder to Cheng Qing that they had not overcome every hurdle yet. There were still things that Feng He worried about and until he had put them to rest, it would be impossible to be happy.

"A He...there is nobody else I love but you." Cheng Qing said clearly. "There is nobody else I want to be with. I can kiss them and hug them but there is nobody I want to sleep with."

"That's not what I was talking about." Feng He blushed.

"I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about sleeping. But now that you mention it. I don't want to make love to anyone else. Who else wold I kiss the way I do you." He asked as he turned Feng He towards him and placed a soft peck on his lips. "Whose face could I spend hour looking at other than yours?" Cheng Qing rubbed his nose against Feng He's and pretended to nip the end.

"Who would I kneel for?" He asked, sliding gracefully to the ground and parting Feng He's thighs so he was between them. Reaching for his pants and unbuckling the belt before opening the button and slowly pulling down the zip; the sound of its rasping teeth gliding against each other filling the room in tandem to Feng He's increasingly rapid breath.

"Do you think there is anyone I want to kiss like this?" He asked before reaching for Feng He's boxers and pulling them down to expose his already hardened cock. Bending forward and taking it into his mouth. Feng He had to hold on to the couch to stop from sliding to the ground. A hand automatically reached for Cheng Qing's head. Not to hold him there although the instinct was strong. It was to caress his head. To draw his attention away from his groin so their eyes met even as Cheng Qing continued to pleasure him.

And when he popped off his sex like it was a tasty lollipop, Cheng Qing added, "Do you think there is anyone who would react to me the way you do?"

Feng He could barely get words out of his mouth but he managed a soft denial. Cheng Qing kissed him again this time drawing it out until they were eating each other like they were famished. When he pulled away it was to reach behind him to the table and grab a gummy bear that he held between his teeth and fed to Feng He.

The other man got the idea quickly and reached for Cheng Qing to bring him close enough that he could suck on the soft candy. But it was inevitable that he would get a taste of Cheng Qing at the same time. But they time they had chewed through the sweet, they were even hungrier for each other.

They undressed each other quickly. One or the other reaching for the sweets when the last one dissolved so they could keep their mouths firmly locked on each other. Kissing sucking and tasting. It was not the gummy bears that did it but the unique flavour of their union. Spurring them on.

Cheng Qing once again reaching for Feng He's cock and stroked him, tasting him, distracting him so that he could prepare him. Letting go for only long enough to remind him, "Nobody else is like you. You even taste better than those gummy bears."

Feng He was lost.

Aching with need, he was torn between prolonging the pleasure and reaching for his orgasm. Not that Cheng Qing would deny him anything he wanted. He just didn't want to come alone. He wanted Cheng Qing right there with him. When they were joined together as one. When they were so inextricably linked that there was no separation between them. He begged. But Cheng Qing held off.

"Do you believe me?"

"Yes."

"What do you believe...?"

"That there is no need to be jealous." He panted. "That you only want me...I'm the one for you."

"And I know you only want me, right?" Feng He nodded. "And I'm the one for you." Cheng Qing got a nod again.

Only then did he press his distended member to Feng He's waiting orifice. The delicate opening blooming to accept him like a flower bud in spring. Their connection filling them both with so much pleasure they had to stop to breath. To hold on to each other for fear of floating away on a wave of such sublime sensation it was closer to pain than it was to pleasure.

"Baby...I love you."

"Aaanghhh...A Qing...fffu...please...I love...I love you tooo..." Feng He wailed as his orgasm ripped through his body.

Stripped him of every ounce of dignity and left him naked beneath Cheng Qing in more ways than one. Cheng Qing couldn't stop his own rapid thrusts as he sought his own pleasure. But in the end it was Feng He kissing him so long and so deep that finally sent him spilling over the edge.

They got cleaned up after. Both of them feeling subdued after the amazing sex they'd shared. They kissed as they redressed. Held on to each other as they moved back to the couch in an attempt to finish the movie. Cheng Qing leaned against on side of the couch while holding Feng He between his legs. Cheng Qing draping his arms around Feng He.

Feng He reached for the remote and the bowl of candy. He ate one then fed one to Cheng Qing who moaned rather loudly. Feng He turned to him in surprise only to see Cheng Qing chewing and smiling with his eyes closed like he was in ecstasy. He opened them to see Feng He looking at him doubtfully.

"What is with you now?"

"I don't think I'll ever be able to eat gummy bears again without getting hard."

"Oh god...." Feng He would probably have to find a new kind of candy to stock in the house. Then again, it could come in handy every once in a while. He reached for another gummy bear and fed it to Cheng Qing, "Just let me know what you need."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 9.6K 23
June 2020 *Fanfiction about Lan Zhan and Wei Wuxian. *Lan Zhan never thought he would found him again after leaving him alone in the hotel room, and...
161K 10.3K 87
*** PLEASE READ STOLEN MEMORIES ARE NEVER FORGOTTEN FIRST****** They say that people change after they get married. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan have been...
421K 19.1K 33
*COMPLETED STORY* "Promise you won't leave again," I begged him. "I won't leave you, Ji Hoon," Jax said in his deep, husky voice. But his words weren...
7.7K 448 12
" I know he is alive .my wei ying couldn't leave me he is alive.. wei ying where are you " lanzhan continue chanting those hopeful word about his lov...