To Ruin Her For Me.

Per Ishqbaaz_01

Friendship! is the name of their mysterious relationship, but words changed the meaning of their relationship... Més

part 1
part 2
promo
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
Part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 16.
part 17
part 18.
part 19.
part 20
part 21.
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26.
part 27 (a)
27 part (b)

part 15.

1.6K 153 116
Per Ishqbaaz_01

It's quite long update read at your own risk😂😂

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The devil's finest trick is to persuade you that he does not exist!

Shivaay smirked watching Vikram and Anika over his phone

"The beast. Beauty!"

He pov caressing Anika face over phone screen

Anika's room

Vikram came with gift box that Shivaay gave to him to gift Anika but Anika dines to accept it.

Anika" Vikram please I can't take this from you. I've plenty of dresses that I didn't wear once. I'll wear them but I can't take it."

Vikram" Anika I respect your emotions. But Anika like you said, that we have to act like happily married couple infront of all. Then you tell, what I'll answer all specially that devil Bhavya who'll eat my brain with her question....

"Lambu jiju tell tell what you have gifted Anika di?"

Anika" I'll handle her. You go and get ready"

Vikram" You can handle her but, what about Ankita aunty?"

He asked her about Ankita that shh Anika's for minutes. Ankita's crying face flashes infront of her that made her helpless that unwilling she accepted the gift, thinking if people will came to know about her fake marriage then people will point fingers on her mother upbringing as it's became custom in society that whenever kids, specially girls do something against society then people blame and bark on mother's upbringing.

Anika" Thank you Vikram for this and everything you are doing for me"

Vikram" Hey, Anika from where this thanks came in between us, huh? We are childhood buddies and buddies never get formal with each other"

Anika" Okay, sorry"

She smiles lightly.

Vikram" Again sorry?"

Anika" oops! I forgot in friendship no thank you and no sorry"

Vikram" Exactly! By the way Anika if you don't mind, can I ask something from you?"

Anika" In friendship we don't seek for permission Vikram, we just speak what we want to ask or we orders only"

Vikram" This time my mistake"

He laughs to which Anika too joins him and both chuckles. When Vikram asks in between laughing...

" Anika tum yeh sab kyun kar rahe ho? Like this fake marriage and all?"

Anika gets dumbstruck to hear that. She with shock glances Vikram who was waiting for her answers.

Vikram" Anika where you got lost? Answer me"

He said keeping his hand on hers.

Anika" Vikram I think we should get ready first"

She told coldly walking inside the closet with box

Vikram" Ajeeb larki hai. Sach kehta tha Shivaay, is ko woh he handle or samajh sakta hai. Meri samajh se to yeh humesha he per thi"

He left out shrugging

Gayu's room

Gauri" Bhavya what the hell you are you doing?"

Gauri yelled glancing the whole room, messed with clothes and shoes

Bhavya" Luddi daal rahi hoon. Wanna join?"

Bhavya said throwing another dress out of cupboard that gets slams on Gauri's face. Gauri annoyingly removes dress from her face but again she threw more clothes that keep on hanging on Gauri

Bhavya" What the hell is this? Today is my Anika's di and my favourite bhaiya reception and Bhavya, The Raizada soon to be The Oberoi ( she shies) have nothing class you wear."

Bhavya nodded negatively and this time she threw pairs of shoes back that again one shoe slams on Gauri's nose

Gauri" Devilllllll"

Gauri's screamed rubbing her nose. Hearing devil, Bhavya understood she did something devilish, she without turning from corner of eye glances Gauri and gets shocked to see couple of clothes hanging on Gauri's head and shoulders where Gauri's nose was naturally blushing with Bhavya's shoe come blush and Gauri was glaring her like hungry lioness to which Bhavya gulps hard

" I think I should go and borrow something from Anika di"

Bhavya said innocently and without looking at Gauri tries to run out but Gauri was fast enough and more than her, her sandal was fast enough that put breaks on Bhavya.

"Uheeee... uheee.... mumma"

Bhavya cried dramatically jumping at her place like monkey's while caressing her back who poorly became victim of her devils act.

"Uhheee.... nahe devil.. say... ayiii ayii aaj mere hathon teri maut hai ayi. Kamini jab sey ayi hai har roj mera kuch na kuch toda hai....."

Gauri screamed and threw another flying sandal on Bhavya's legs.

" Bachoo... mumma... Dadda... Gauri di ko phir se doraa pad hai..."

Bhavya said running here and there saving her life from Gauri's flying shoes.

This got witness by pairs of eyes who chuckled watching Bhavya receiving sandals.

Hall

There in Gayu's room Bhavya was receiving sandals and here out in hall Jhanvi was receiving glares from Yash as Jhanvi was continuously flirting with Ankita and Mrs Kapoor was quietly enjoying this.

Tej" Yash yaar bas kar main abhi bewaa nahe hona chahat"

Tej chuckled

Yash" Nahe hona chahat to rokta kyun nahe apni patni ko"

Yash yelled glaring Jhanvi who was removing hair strands from Ankita cheek.

Ankita" Jhanvi stop it idiot what you are doing? Look at Yash ji how he's looking at you"

Ankita told stealing glancing Yash who was cursing Jhanvi

Jhanvi" What's the new thing in this, sweetheart? Your, Yash ji toh from college days use to stare me like this only.
Huh! Jab se aya tha meri romantic life spoil kar di"

Jhanvi pouted sadly resting her head on Ankita shoulder.

Mrs Kapoor" Jhanvi leave Dr Ankita look there, her patient is coming girl to murder you"

Mrs Kapoor told glancing Yash who like possessive teenage boyfriend was approaching them.

Ankita" Jhanvi leave me. Stop it now we are not bachelors have some shame now, you are mother now and if you sold on your shame. For god's sake think about my image yaar, you have already spoiled my image infront of Anu but please stop your cheapdpanti, stupid. If that devil Bhavya came to know about this, she'll make my life hell. Bas kar de meri maa"

Ankita pleaded leaving Mrs Kapoor chuckles and Yash to roar

Yash " Ankita I think  today is your daughter's reception ( he stressed on daughter to blow in Jhanvi ear that Ankita is married now and is mother too) and people in hour will start coming, so I think you better go check, whether Anu is ready nor not"

He sternly said pulling Ankita to him while murdering Jhanvi with his glance.

Jhanvi was about to irritate Yash more when Rudra came running to them.

Rudra" Mom..mom aunty ji woh woh..... Bhavya jhoote khaa rahi hai... Gauri di sey aur ab tak seventy may se sixty two pad chuke hai"

Everyone face palm them hearing that.

Ankita" Bhagwan main is larki ka kya karu. Itne to is ney kabhi mark bhi na liya, jitne yeh Gauri se jhoote aur Anu se kicks leti hai"

Ankita said nodding negatively that left another giggles from others mouth.

" You all please carry on and let me do bandages of devil"

Ankita told marching but Yash stopped her and send Jhanvi to Gayu's room and Ankita to Anika's room. Mrs Kapoor too followed Ankita to check Tia.

Yash glances Tej who was still laughing on him.

Yash" Shut up"

He left stomping his foot

Gayu's room

Jhanvi entered the room and she was  shocked and then got confused, thinking  whether she's in some room of OM or whether she's standing in any dhoobi caath. Room messed with clothes and in the center of bed Gauri paatking Bhavya like laundry man beats cloth and poor cloths gives pakta pakta music, Bhavya too gives loud music that made Jhanvi released that she's in OM and this is daily story of their house. She ran towards Gauri and held sandal from here

Jhanvi" Gauri beta it's enough for today. "

Bhavya" Sasu maa ap aa gayi"

Bhavya said in dramatic way lifting her head. Gauri and Jhanvi exchange unbelievable look with each other suppressing their smile when Gauri winks at Jhanvi who glances Bhavya and smirk

Jhanvi" Behave yourself Bhavya and get up right now and first clean your room and then in ten minutes I want you,ready in hall"

Jhanvi commanded her in cold tone fake glaring her to which Bhavya pulled puppy face but soon she started running here and there picking cloths when Jhanvi acted like dialing Tej number.

Jhanvi" Gauri help this devil in cleaning this mess and come soon. I'm going"

She left smiling looking at Bhavya who like obedient DIL was cleaning room.

Gauri" Sasu maa"

Gauri giggled

An hour was passed and there begins huge bustle in Oberoi Mansion hall as it was reception night and people from around the world came to wish and bless, newly weds couples specially SSO and AR who are always in limelight the day they both opened their eyes in Oberoi's and Raizada's, the most majestic pillars of society. People doodle them and always complimented them a "perfect match" though Anika was four and half years younger than Shivaay yet, whenever they walk in together non left them doing, Aww. But unfortunately that expression of doodling changed into,

Alsa !

When Anika Raizada infront of whole college proposed her history professor, Vikram Adithay Thapar her childhood friend in her bubbly romantic way, this news like fire spread all around the world in nano second and at the end of the day, both Anika and Vikram got committed with each other with joy and this was one side story of same coin as the other side story was something else.

"Yes story of Shivaay Singh Oberoi, whose life once again became parallel to that of, dry leaf. "

This was Omkara's feel of judgment towards Shivaay who's getting down from staircase with Tia, unaware about the real fact about this dry leaf.

People gather round Shivaay and Tia and one by one everyone wished and and blessed them happy married life with presents and bouquet to which both accepted exchanging few words with warm smile.

In between all this Shivaay's eyes were searching Anika only .

" Ani where you let my baby bubble"

Yash" Ankita go and get Anu. See all are asking for her,and where's Vikram?"

Yash excused himself from guests and told Ankita.

Ankita" Ji Yash ji"

Ankita too excused herself from ladies and walked to Anika's room

Anika's room

Ankita knocking entered the room and got surprised to see Anika sitting on dresses stool, lost in deep thoughts when Ankita voice brought her back to world.

" Anu baby why you are not coming down all are asking for you and Vikram"

Anika" Mom."

Ankita" What mom baby? I told you half an hour back to get ready but you, all guests came, Tia and Shivaay are there but look at you"

Anika" He was here mom but then Gaurav uncle came to call him. He wanted to make him meet with someone and I'm ready, come let's go"

Anika told standing straight. She was about to march out when Ankita stopped her

Ankita" Anu listening to me"

Anika" Yes mom"

Anika said turning to her mom

Ankita" This nuptial and vermilion are symbol and blessing for married woman, Anu and without this married girl that too, a newly wed looks incomplete bacha. ( Ankita dragged Anika towards dresser and told)

Anu wear your nuptial and fill your hairline with vermilion and complete yourself as a suhagan.

Ankita smiling told passing symbols of marriage to Anika. Anika with mix emotion glances her mother who smiles and sign her to wear them.

Anika " Mom this is not need. Vikram said he's okay if I wo......

Ankita" Anu bacha what you mean it's not need? These two are not any ordinary colour and chain that you or Vikram are okay with if you won't carry them. Anu it's nuptial and vermilion, aur ab yeh tumhari pehchan haan beta. I'm going down Anu and come wearing your your identity."

Anika glanced nuptial and vermilion and tears form her eyes, she glancing herself in mirror and wore her nuptial, taking pinch of vermilion with shivering hands, glancing herself in mirror she was about to fill her hairline, when her sangeet night reel gets played on mirror, where Shivaay confessed his love and Anika curse him, she tightly shuts her eyes and fills her hairline that a lone layer of tear gets escaped of her eyes when her words echoes around her........

"Anika Raizada loves Vikram and soon my hairline will be filled with Vermilion of my love, Vikram names.... I'll proudly be walking swinging his name nuptial here around my neck......And you Mr..... Shivaay Singh Oberoi fullfill your hunger with..... Tia Kapoor."

Hall

People were enjoying light refreshments with soft romantic music notes getting played on violin one newly wed pair was busy in photo shoot sometimes with media, photographers and sometimes with fan girls of SSO, after all he's not less than any celeb.

" Where's your wife Mr Thapar?"

Guests asked for Anika from Vikram.

Vikram" She's coming, you know how long wife's took to get ready"

He jokes when lights of hall got dim. Shivaay abruptly looked to that direction where her beauty was breathing under the shade of moon light.

He mesmerized her from toe to head, his breath hitched meeting her orbs.

| Imagine Anika in this dress and jewelry with nuptial and vermilion |

Beautiful!

He spellbound staring her that world stopped around him. He was just glancing her, Anika was too stealing glances him. She was passing by him that
made beast lose his sanity when her fragrance touched him, that he without caring about their surroundings tightly held her wrist. Anika's turns and first looks down at her clutching wrist and then up at Shivaay whose eyes were filled with intensity and his soul was screaming loudly gawking the crowd with fire whose eyes where on them.

"This time this dry leaf will not let anyone to ash him.This time fire that will rise after his burn will not ash him but will blaze his dark soul."

"And this Anika's Shivaay promise."

He swirled Anika and held Tia from his right side and gets into couple where Anika swirling get on Vikram who smiling held her hand. Shivaay snaps his finger in the air and Bekhayali song got played other couples too got into pairs and begin dancing romantically.

Shivaay was dancing with Tia but his mind and heart was fully occupied with Anika's mirror. Anika was too stealing glancing him but Shivaay didn't look at for once as he was acting to be in love in Tia's words that she was whispering in his ears. Couples were dancing so gracefully with the tones that all swirled their ladies in flawless flow and partners out changed.

Tia to Om, Gauri to Tej, Bhavya to Vikram and Ankita swirled to Jhanvi but before Jhanvi smirking at Yash slid her around Ankita waist, Yash pushed Jhanvi and possessively held Ankita close to him deadly glaring her that made Tej chuckles on them. Rudra who was standing alone pulled Jhanvi to him and Anika swirled to Shivaay.

They all where dancing when Vikram asked Bhavya

Vikram" So Bhavya ji did you like your Anika di reception dress and jewellery"

Bhavya" Wow, lambu jiju kya choice hai. And I didn't like it but I loved it"

Vikram" Thank you, Bhavya and I must say to you as well, kya nishan tha....direct naak tod diya. Why don't you join police force"

Vikram chuckled glancing Gauri red nose

Gauri" Jiju I head that and what's this jiju why you always do this with me instead of scolding her, you praise her."

Gauri said twisting her mouth

Om" Ab joh cheeze ho he tareef ke kabil uski tareef to banti hai"

Om said winking leaving Gauri blush

Tia" Om, I'm also here"

Om" Sorry, I'm Om not Rudy. Aur main sirf apni wali par line marta hoon. Look at him there, he's flirty with his own mother"

Om chuckled

Yash " Beta kisi ka hai, jesi maa wesa beta hai"

Yash mumbled that gOt audible to Ankita who suppressed her smile but fails that made Yash glare her but of no use. Tej was too smiling glancing Jhanvi who was passing flying kisses to Ankita

[ They all are dancing close so they can hear each other]

There Shivaay and Anika where lost in their own world both where sharing an intense eyelock. But it was for two minutes as when Shivaay locked into her eyes, her pain that he gave her was visible in her eyes that was hurting him.

Bekhayali mein bhi tera hi khayaal aaye
Kyun bichhadna hai zaroori ye sawaal aaye

Both were dancing passionately recalling their memories that welled up Anika's eyes.

Nazaron ke aage har ik manzar
Ret ki tarah bikhar raha hai
Dard tumhaara badan mein mere
Zeher ki tarah utar raha hai

" Damn it stop crying. I'll kill you if you shade them"

Shivaay dangerously told pulling her close to him when Anika tried to run from there.

" Jab ansoo dekh nahe sakte to phir, dard dete he kyun ho?"

She asked resting her head on chest. Shivaay romantically titled her down and whispered pulling her back to him.

" Dil ka to pata nahe, par tumhain tarpta dekh, meri bechain ruh sakoon pati hai"

There lips got sealed but eyes begins talking

" Narfart hai mujhe tumse, Shiv"

" Yeh baato Mohabbat ka aagaaz kab ho ga?"

" Woh to tum kar chuke ho, mujhe barbaad kare"

" Aagaaz tumne he to kiya tha, aur Anjaam maine de raha hoon"

Shivaay swirled her again and again held Tia to him. Where Anika kept on staring them when Anika dragged Vikram to corner to show Shivaay his place. She was smiling inwardly to see his eyes get fill with rage glancing her close with Vikram.

She purposely called the photographers and asked them to click their romantic poses.

Yash and Ankita were happily glancing their daughter who was smiling and laughing again.

Yash" Ankita see how happy Anu is looking "

Ankita" Hmmm."

Ankita in low tone hmms as she was thinking something else glancing Anika

Yash" Ankita what happened? Is something bothering you?"

Ankita pov" Don't know Yash ji but why I feel that Anu is hiding big something from me."

Yash" Ankita, where you got lost?"

Yash asked keeping his hand on her shoulder that broke her trace and she smiling nodded negative. Yash was about to embrace her in hug when Jhanvi came in between.

" Sweetheart please fix my earrings look it got lose"

Jhanvi requested lazily keeping her hair strands behind ears while smirking at Yash who was glaring her

Ankita smiled fake and helped Jhanvi in fixing her earrings unaware about devil who was keeping an eye on them

Bhavya" Paka koi na ko to chakar chal raha hai mumma aur sasu maa ke beech may. Rudy"

Bhavya said drinking cold drink

Rudra" Are you carzy? What chakar haan? Na aunty koi machine hai aur mom koi cloth hai... ke yeh machine may cloth dala aur chakar suru"

Bhavya" Gadhe, woh wala
chakar nahe"

Rudra" Then which chakar?"

Bhavya"Wow chakar jo ek larka tumhare jesa aur ek larki mujh jesi ke beech may chalta hai. The way my sasu maa looks at my maa I'm dam sure paka koi baat hai jis sey main anjaan hoon"

Rudra" Stop it Bhavya you are talking about your mom and mine"

Bhavya pov" Do maa mil kar ek mamu banta hai Rudy, aur woh mamu main, The Bhavya aka devil ban raha hai."

She pov glancing Ankita when Ankita eye fell on her devil daughter who was starting her brain engine, Ankita gulped hard and pushed Jhanvi to Tej and begins chanting, Hanuman Chalisa when she saw Bhavya coming to her in Devil's Avatar.

Here Anika was commanding photographers that she need all pictures till tomorrow morning. She was instructing them picture size when Vikram pov

"There Shivaay was saying stay far from her as she feels uncomfortable but now look at her, how she's getting romantic with me. Wow Vikram that's called your charm that girls, specially AR can't resist me"

He pulled Anika more to him

Anika's all stunts were getting witness by her lover whose blood was boiling but he kept numb because today he planned something worst for her. So he let his bubble to wave wherever she wants to swing.

There Gaurav was fuming seeing Anika with Vikram.

Gaurav pov" What a shameless girl she's? Instead of dying with shame, she's romancing with my son. Pata nahe kisi ke sath muh kala kiya hai is ney aur ab, mere beta ki zindagi ko daag dar kar rahi hai"

Anika if you are done with doing publicity, please can I take my son with me I need to talk to him. May I?

He said in taunting way that moist Anika's eyes.

Vikram" Dad it's......

Anika" Vikram it's okay you go with uncle. Let me see where are mom and dad"

Anika first interrupted Vikram and then left from there apologies Gaurav.

Vikram dragged Gaurav to concern and both fell in heat of arguments for an hour that ended when Gaurav's phone rang and left saying that they are still not done. Vikram nodded negative and left inside where they all bid bye to guests and together enjoyed dinner. Mrs Kapoor wanted to take Tia with her for Pagphera but Shivaay didn't let Tia go along with Mrs Kapoor so she has to left alone with Rudra who was commanded by Tej and Shivaay to safely drop Mrs Kapoor. As it was another hectic day and all were hell tired so ring game got postponed and soon one by one left to their rooms to relax as Dadi ji commanded thay tomorrow with ring finding will be first rasoi too. In this whole period Shivaay was getting to cheesy with Tia and everyone was teasing them expect Om and Anika. Om was getting too annoyed with Shivaay's this acts, as he thought that on one side he screams that he madly loves Anika but he married Tia not just married but he got physical too with Tia, then what kind of his love was for Anika? That he.......... Om shook his head and left thinking that,

" I think I need to talk to Shivaay"

On the contract Anika's heart was crying seeing him laughing and enjoying with Tia leaving her in tears. She was thinking that is the person sitting infront of her is her Shiv, that Shiv who use to get mad glancing single drop of tears in her eyes even if they would be of happiness, he never tolerated them too but now, he himself became the reason of her tears, tears of sorrow and he has no concern with her pains. Shivaay stealing glances Anika and smirks reading her mind and spoke pecking Tia palm

" Sweetheart!"

Tia" Yes, Shivaay baby"

Shivaay" Don't you think you have enjoyed a lot with all, now don't you think it's your baby's turn"

He said caresses her lips that made Anika chokes who was about to leave dinning table.

Tia" Anika babe did you heard your bestie? Look how naughty he turned in single night?"

Anika" Maine dekhna aur suna band kar diya hai"

She hurtfully said glancing Shivaay when Bhavya came  informing Anika that Ankita is calling her, she dragged Anika with her.

Tia" What did she said, baby?"

Shivaay" Nothing, you just go to room I'm coming"

He told smirking

Once Tia left Om came and said,

" If you are done with romance can we talk, Shivaay"

Om said in cold tone to which Shivaay royally said

" Why not, Omkara"

Om nodded and both walked to room.

Omkara's room

After they entered the room both were salient, om was angrily staring him where Shivaay was carefree glancing his painting when after salience of minutes Shivaay broke the salient checking his phone.

" Your Tia bhabhi is waiting for me. So if you are done with glaring me talk about what you brought me here"

He smiling told.

Om" You love Anika, then what you are doing with Tia? Answer me what game you are playing, Shivaay? "

Shivaay" Which game?"

Om" Don't be so innocent Shivaay, don't. I'm not fool that I don't understand what you are doing. Tum hote to Tia ke sath but all the time your eyes are on Anika.Shivaay you are not spoiling only your life but you are playing with two, two girls life and this doesn't go with SSO, not at all."

Shivaay" When I said I'm innocent, brother? And I know you are not fool but the thing is that, you can just understand me. You can never know me. So as you can never know me then listen what you can understand is that, Anika was my past and Tia is my present. Aur woh dadi kya kehti hai, shaddi ke phele woh awargi ki mohabbat bekaar aur shaadi hone ke baad wali mohabbat karar ban jaati hai.

Hope you got answer to your all questions, Om. If you then let me go, my wife , my life is waiting for me"

He told winking at Om. Saying this he was about to leave when Om held his wrist and said.......

Gayu's room

Ankita was standing outside her daughters room as it's her daily routine that she once checks her kids but soon she opened the door she got shocked to see Aniriya fighting with each other. She stomped her foot and splashed water jug on them.

Mom/ mumma/ Maa

Trio said in unsion when Ankita twisted Gayu's ears and kicked Anika out of room saying.

" Shaddi ho gayi par aakal nahe ayi. Out from here and go and...

Bhavya" Do some romance with jiju and make me maasi and mummy your kids naani"

Bhavya said in a flow winking Anika who left blessing her

"Rest in hell. Devil!"

Dev...illl

Bhavya mumbled and glance Ankita who was showing her phone.

Mummy naheeeeeee.......

Anika heard Bhavya screaming she grins and runs from their when tobacco burning smell tickled her nose.

"From where this smell is coming?"

She ruminated to herself choking.

She walked towards door and stood shocked to see Shivaay at a distance smoking cigarette while instructing Khanna something.

" Is ney cigarette pina kab se suru kar diya? Don't he know that he has a weak heart. Idiot jerk, abhi jaa kar isko theek karti hoon."

She angrily walked out of home, taking long steps she marched out of room cursing him under her breath for smoking without giving a thought about their relation that at least from her side, she herself make it.

"IT."

She was at few distances when she heard his words that he was exchanging on phone that shocked her.

" Don't worry you'll get the girl till tomrrow. I've with me and I myself will bring it to you......."

Anika's eye grew big hearing that she wanted to ask him but then she shook her thoughts and ran inside talking to herself, that no matter how bad he has turn but he can be this much disgust.

Entering the home she was walking to her room when dadi ji called her.

Dadi" Anika puttar"

Anika" Dadi ji you here? Do you need anything?

She asked turning at her

Dadi" No, puttar I don't need anything just my specs where left here so came to get them. But look I think it's Tia's mother purse to please can you do this favour and give it to her. Tomorrow when she'll go for pagphera she'll give it back"

Anika" Dadi woh woh main....."

Dadi" Any problem puttar?"

Anika was about to deny but then thinking about something she smiling held bag from Dadi and said

Anika" No, problem I'll gave to her"

Dadi lefts for there thanking her. Anika too marched upstairs thinking something strong she came close to Shivaay's room door that was decorated with fairy lights and in mid of door with white roses heart was made and in that heart with red roses, Shivaay and Tia couple name, SHITIA was written.

Her heart begun beating fast and heart and mind again begins fighting with each other heart was saying not to open the door but mind was saying to open the door and at last in fight of brain and heart, heart lose and brain wins that Anika opened the door and gets in.

"Tia!"

Anika called her but she was not in room, she took the breath of relief and kept the bag on side table. Keeping the purse she was about to leave when she heard moaning and groaning sounds that made her heart skipped a beat. She walked towards restroom from where those sounds where coming, she slowing opened the door and...............

She took her steps back and runs from there as fast she can and soon she went out of room Shivaay laughed evilly playing violin

Flashback

Om" Acha agar Anika bekaar and Tia your karaar. To khaa phir choti maa aur papa ki kasam and say that you and Tia have compensate your and Anika is nothing for you."

Om said placing Shivaay's hand on his parents Cremate. Shivaay's eyes got moist and he pulling his shivering hand back from cremate pot said smirking while making Om unconscious hitting his head with vase.....

SAB MAYA HAI MAYA

EK RAM KI SITA THI

AUR EK......

SHIV KI ANI HAI

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Time for pay back

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Words count: 4928

Hope confusion is clear about Shivaay's character 😉

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

58.3K 5.2K 74
[Complete - Vote and comment to show ur love] EDITED VERSION Hello peeps, This will be my first on track fan fiction. All ideas are original, I hope...
47.5K 5.2K 26
Love can get another chance? revolves around two characters. shivaay and anika who unconditionally in love with each other. but life won't leave anyo...
461K 20.7K 44
Dreaming about the bright future with her husband, she entered in to hell with beast or heartless himself. She was dreaming about him. While his onl...
76.7K 7.4K 15
Two broken and desperate individuals, both betrayed by their respective spouses team up for one mutual interest, to rewrite their stars! She was alwa...