Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 30: Coming To Blows
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies

1.7K 105 42
By Mysti_Noona

Y/N POV: 

We took off then, heading over to the Underground. When we got there the parking-lot was packed, and it took us a bit of driving around to find a spot a block away from the building. 

Luckily, there were a ton of businesses around the huge parking-lot, so if anyone wondered why there were so many cars, they would assume people are attending parties at one of the many bars, restaurants, etc. that all use that lot. 

We got out of the car, walking the block to the club. It was 7:45 p.m. now, and the sun was setting. We arrived and walked around the back of the building, nobody in sight. People were careful to enter in the back or the side and go in right away, and not mill around. The more people hanging around what looked like an abandoned building the worse off it's going to look if they got raided.

We walked down the stairs to the basement door, giving the required knocks to make the sliding security peephole open. We were quickly ushered in after a quick ID check and a hand-stamp for being underage, and were greeted with a quiet, dark hallway like last time. 

We went down the hallway and through door and entered into the pit (or open area of the club), and it was busy with tons of people in costumes. We saw everything from sexy vampires, doctors, the whole Suicide Squad, clowns (hard pass there), fake cops, circus performers, and more. 

I looked around for a slutty schoolgirl, which Cheri said she was going as, and couldn't find her as there were probably 10 running around. I gave up, heading over to the drink area to get a soda. Alcohol was flowing, and I probably could of gotten some (the drinking ban was enforced for those under 21, but depending on who was manning the table, it sometimes got through), but I decided against it. I didn't mind wine or champagne, but I didn't like how the harder stuff made me feel.

I turned and grabbed Hailey and we went around talking to people. I had a lot of questions about my outfit, asking why I didn't bother to dress up except put on a wig and colored contacts. Apparently nobody was into Japanese manga here. I couldn't complain since I wouldn't of known about it until I researched it, but since I did I found it pretty cool. I gave up trying to explain who I was, and just left it alone, following Hailey around and watching her flirt. We continued to mingle for a good 10 minutes more, when I heard someone yell "Hinata Hyuga!!!!!!!!!"

I wondered who was yelling gibberish, not getting it at first that they were calling for ME. I heard it again, this time a little closer in the crowd of people. I spun around and saw this:

It was some kid in a yellow bunny onesie. He came running up to me, excited and speaking Korean very fast. I looked at him with a blank stare as he pointed to my eyes, going OOOHHHHHH. Then he busted out into some dance, waving his hands back and forth in front of me as he wiggled side to side, with a dopey look on his face. I immediately started to laugh, wondering if this was his signature move or something, the wiggle jazz hands dance.

"I'm sorry, I don't speak Korean," I said to the boy and he stopped. He looked at me puzzled, again saying something in Korean. I shook my head no, not knowing what he said, and shrugged my shoulders. He grinned wide at me then, giving me a wink. Was he hitting on me?

I was about to say something smart to him when Hailey came back around, slinging an arm around me.

"Hey bitch! Who you talking to..... Ooohhhhhhhhh it's a cute little BUNNY!", Hailey said. Hailey apparently had drunk some alcohol. I could smell it, and she was really REALLY friendly. Not her usual bitchy sarcastic self.

(A/N: As you can see, it is easy to get access to alcohol there even if you are underage, especially if those serving it don't care enough to check a hand stamp)

"I don't know who he is, Hailey, but he recognized my costume," I said. The bunny stood there patiently, looking back and forth between us with a cute bunny smile. His gaze seemed to linger longer on Hailey – specifically Hailey's chest – than on anything else. I rolled my eyes, thinking to myself all guys were the same.

"But Y/N, he's a BUNNY, and I'm JESSICA FUCKING RABBIT. And look he even has bunny teeth and the cutest button nose, OMG......" Hailey yelled. 

She then reached over and pinched the boy by the cheeks, giving him fish lips as she pressed her body against him. The boy was a few inches taller than her, so it was a sight to see. I pulled Hailey off of him, as he grinned like crazy, his cheeks now a pink from blushing. Well I thought it was blushing, but as I looked down as she moved away I saw he had a fucking hard-on sticking out from his onesie. He wasn't blushing – he was turned on!

"Hailey! Knock it off, we don't know who he is, he can't speak any fucking English, and you're acting like an ass," I said, grabbing her by the arm and jerking her away from him.

The bubbly bunny began to hop, his grin getting bigger as his.....hard-on....bounced in tune with his steps. "Oh, I speak English fine," he said.

It was perfect English, with just a slight accent. I gasped and let go of Hailey, taking a step towards him as I put my finger up in his face. 

"Now you listen her you little shit, I don't know what game you are playing but you acted like you couldn't understand me and here you are, able to understand everything we are saying. What's your game," I demanded.

The mystery bunny started to giggle now, his bunny teeth now more prominent. Dammit he had a cute smile, and a cute laugh. Don't falter Y/N, don't get all mushy and offer to adopt him and beg your mom for a little brother!

"No game, I just like to be silly with foreigners. They always assume when I come to the states that I can't speak any English. You must be Yoongi's Y/N, I recognized the name but wasn't for sure, and now that I've seen the sass, I'm 100 percent sure. Nice to meet you, I am Jungkook," he said, bowing to me.

Oh it's that kid from the pic! In person though he didn't look so young. Maybe that picture was old? I smiled at him, satisfied with his apology that wasn't really an apology. I bowed to him as well, and his eyes moved over to Hailey, who was trying to get another guy to buy her a drink.

"Do you want me to help keep an eye on her, Noona? I know how it is to have a friend who drinks a lot, my Jimin hyung is like that. I'm used to having to be the caretaker," JK said, moving around to get in between Hailey and the other guy, effectively cutting off her attempt to get the guys attention.

 Hailey huffed at this, ready to give that bunny the what for.

This made me laugh, and I agreed, happy for the extra help. "You haven't seen Yoongi anywhere have you? I wanted to surprise him with my costume," I said.

JK nodded enthusiastically. "Oh yeah he's backstage with RM. We got here just 10 minutes ago and so they are trying to get things set up. RM could of used the equipment here but he's kind of attached to his own equipment. It goes with him everywhere when he's traveling promoting his playlist."

I was lost now...who is RM, and what mixtape. Wait...RM....Mono.... the mix tape I downloaded and listen to every night. No way, are you fucking SERIOUS?!

I lunged for JK, startling him. "Is RM Namjoon, and is Namjoon the one who made the mixtape Mono?

JK nodded enthusiastically again, his mouth moving into a wide smile that made his crescent eyes become like slits. I swear his cute bunny smile would never get old. "Yep that's him! He doesn't like it called a mixtape though, it's a playlist. My hyung worked hard for years to get that playlist produced and distributed. You should of seen the day it dropped. We filmed him, and it was like the birth of a baby!"

(A/N: Anyone remember the clip of Joon watching the countdown as the playlist became available online? He was so proud of himself, and I teared up watching him. It was just the sweetest, and I was just as proud of him for his accomplishments!)

Hailey now effectively gave up trying to get the attention of other guys for drinks, and was now clinging to JK, her arms around his waist and her head on his shoulder as she stared up at him intently. He didn't seem to mind as he allowed it, his arm around her back. I saw that he wasn't touching her with his bare hand though. He had turned in the sleeve of the onesie, his hand covered as it rested about an inch away from her body. I wondered if that was a cultural thing, like the bowing. I'd have to remember to ask Yoongi about that later.

Just then I saw Cheri head over with a pink haired guy, and as they got closer I saw that the pink haired guy looked exactly like the guy Jimin from the picture Yoongi sent me. He was also wearing an animal onesie.

"OMG you guys look, I met this super cute Asian guy and he doesn't speak a WORD of English," Cheri gushed, her arms wrapped around Jimin, who just stood there with his eyebrows raised in amusement. JK started to giggle, his bunny ears flapping as he bopped in amusement as well. Hailey turned to see what the commotion is, and spotted Jimin.

"Y/N! Look at this one! This one has the most beautiful pink hair and he's so slender and graceful omggggggggg," Hailey cooed, letting go of JK only to grasp Jimin and yank him to her, taking her hand and rubbing it roughly through his hair.

I was mortified as Jimin just stood there, not touching either women and not stopping them either. He looked to be enjoying every bit of attention, a huge grin spreading on his face. He said something to JK in Korean, and JK replied to him, nodding in my direction. Jimin said "Ooooooo", bowing to me.

A tall guy with blonde hair that looked like the guy Cheri was making out with that one day at school walked over to us, yelling Cheri's name. Cheri saw him and squealed, taking off. "See you guys later, my favorite fuckbuddy is here!"

Jimin smirked at this, looking over at Hailey as she was intently rubbing the chest of Jimin's costume:

"It's so softtttt, Y/N, come feel it," Hailey said, dragging me over and grabbing my hand, making me feel his chest. He had a brown onesie on, but the hood was off and I couldn't tell what it was yet.

I jerked my hand back, slapping Haileys hand away and asking JK to go get her a bottled water which he quickly did. I looked at Jimin who was looking at Hailey, amused at her antics. His eyes traveled down to her chest, just as JK did earlier. I rolled my eyes again, instead deciding to talk to him.

"So you don't know English either huh. Well you sure do know how to to stare at a girls tits, don't ya," I said, crossing my arms. His eyes whipped up to mine, as he got a horrified look on his face.

"I'm so sorry. I tried not to I swear," he said, in perfect English.

"Aha, you little shit," I said, pumping my fist in the air. His eyes crinkled into little moons as he laughed, catching on to the fact that I was teasing him.

"I see what Yoongi was talking about. You are sassy, Y/N. You are a good match for him. I love your costume, by the way, he is going to freak out when he sees you match his," Jimin said.

"Well thank you, Jimin. What is your costume," I asked.

"Oh!," he said, drawing up the hood. It was a dog. "We didn't pack any costumes, so we found a store on the way here and went in and bought these. I like puppies so I thought I would get one."

"Well you look very cute in it. Yoongi has a brown puppy, that looks much like the one you are wearing in fact," I said. Before Jimin could answer JK was back, with bottled waters for all of us.

"Sorry it took so long, I was having fun with the guy at the drink table over there. I kept acting like I couldn't understand anything he said and was asking if the vodka was water. He finally shoved these in my hands, begging me to just go away. So, you get free waters," JK said, giggling as he passed them out.

"I was just commenting on Jimin's costume, I thought it was cute," I said. I opened the water for Hailey and she tried to slap it out of my hand, refusing it. I grabbed her by the arm and made her drink it.

"Oh yeah didn't you pick it out because it reminded you of Minnie," JK asked.

"Oh you mean Yoongi's dog, Minnie," I asked.

"Yoongie named her after me," Jimin said. "My nickname is Minnie."

"Aww are you serious?! I had no idea!," I gushed.

"Yep, when he got her as a puppy, she was like 5 months old, I wanted her so bad but I couldn't have a dog at home. I was over his house every day, playing with her. When he told me they had to move I was heartbroken losing a friend but also that dog. I can't remember what he called her before, but he told me that he was changing her name to Minnie, so a part of me would always be with her and he wouldn't miss me too much," Jimin said, his eyes misting up a little bit.

(A/N: Some people have commented that I didn't make Yoongi's dog like his real dog, but I did that on purpose. I have a soft spot for Yoonmin, and wanted to make a sweet connection between the two. This is it :))

"Aww that is so fucking sweet," Hailey said. Hailey must be sobering up. "The puppy is talking about a puppy, Y/N. I think I'm tripping on acid," she said, her eyes wide.

Nope....still drunk. I looked at the clock on the wall and it was 8:45. I thought we were starting at 8:30. "Are we starting late or something," I asked to nobody in particular.

"Yep we have to because Namjoon and Yoongi were late. We should begin at 9:00," JK said.

"So do you have a girlfriend, puppy," Hailey said, her fingers once again dancing on Jimin's chest. Jimin looked down at her fingers then back up at her.

"Uhh, no I don't have a girlfriend," he said.

"So tell me what kind of girls you like huh? I'm 17, you look 17, I think we'd be a good match don't you think," Hailey said, he fingers dancing up his chest.

Jimin looked uncomfortable now, and JK just stood there with his eyebrows raised in amusement. "Actually I am 17, and I don't date girls my age. I prefer older women actually, they have more experience and know how to handle themselves."

I laughed at this, which made Hailey draw back. "Hey! I have experience! Not a lot but I have some!"

----------------------------------------

(A/N: So in this story JK is 16 and Jimin is 17. Will RM be older?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 602 33
Where Park Jimin is unsatisfied with his single life and stumbles upon a cute looking Kim Namjoon through online dating. texting chapters but mainly...
17.6K 594 53
Park Somin was just an Ordinary and simple Girl. Till this stubborn Gangster blocked her path to success. Success in Life in i must say.... Min Yoong...
117K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
407K 17.9K 44
New Town. New school. 7 Boys and something that could only be described as magic. What could go wrong? ________________________________ Completed A...