Chasing Yoongi | M.YG x Reade...

By Mysti_Noona

~☆The best part is the chase, especially when he doesn't want to be caught...☆~ ~~~~~~~~~~ Yoongi is a myster... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Crashing Into One Another
Chapter 2: The Chase
Chapter 3: Richie Rich
Chapter 4: Toilet Shower Snake Thingy
Chapter 5: Putting Dongin In His Place
Chapter 6: A Lil' Bit O Angst
Chapter 7: Slipping Deeper....
Chapter 8: Getting A Lil' Help from the Boyz
Chapter 9: He's Your Magnet
Chapter 10: Head to Head
Chapter 11: An Eruption of Two Kinds...
Chapter 12: The Texts
Chapter 13: Introducing the 4th
Chapter 14: I Will Sandal Slap You, Mothatrucka
Chapter 15: We Got A Couple O Biters Here!
Chapter 16: The Drug Deal
Chapter 17: Fit For A Princess Part 1
Chapter 18: Fit For A Princess Part 2
Chapter 19: Dinner & Interrogation
Chapter 20: A Sweaty Mess
Chapter 21: The Texts & The Gift
Chapter 22: Dinner Party Part 1
Chapter 23: Dinner Party Part 2 (Coming Together)
Chapter 24: Dinner Party: Part 3 (Afterglow)
Chapter 25: Let's Talk About Sex (Baby)
Chapter 26: Naruto Uzumaki & Hinata Hyuga <3
Chapter 27: The Third Degree x 2
Chapter 28: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 1
Chapter 29: Will You Be Mine (Finally?) Part 2
Chapter 31: All Dressed Up
Chapter 32: Bunnies & Puppies
Chapter 33: Sexy Jasmine & a Horny Pup
Chapter 34: Naruto & Hinata Come Together
Chapter 35: Food and Friends
Chapter 36: Jimin Lets His Freak Flag Fly
Chapter 37: Dicks, Chicks, & Cookies w/ Chocolate Chips
Chapter 38: Cheap Thrills & Jimin Spills...Well, Almost
Chapter 39: Spoiling The Boys and Jimin's New Toy
Chapter 40: Butt Plugs & Good Pups
Chapter 41: The Calm Before the (Shit) Storm
Chapter 42: Let's Get Ready to Rumbleeeeeee
Chapter 43: It's Hailey For The Win, Folks!
Chapter 44: Like a Beacon to Ships at Sea....
Chapter 45: Goodbyes and Orgasmic Cries
Chapter 46: Introducing the 5th
Chapter 47: Escaping His Shadows
Chapter 48: Turning Over a New Leaf
Chapter 49: Introducing the "Mint Delicacy"
Chapter 50: House Party - Part 1
Chapter 51: House Party - Part 2
Chapter 52 - Round 4 and a Psycho at the Door
Chapter 53: A Clingy Yoongi & A Creeped Out Y/N
Chapter 54: Sunglasses Girl and a World of Hurt
Chapter 55: A World O' Hurt...For BOTH Parties
Chapter 56: Taking Out The (Plastic) Trash
Chapter 57: Yoongi Works in Mysterious Ways....
Chapter 58: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 1)
Chapter 59: Where the Clues Hide Reveals Yoongi As The Prize (Pt. 2)
Chapter 60: The Q & A!!!!
Chapter 61: Q & A: Answers!

Chapter 30: Coming To Blows

2.4K 113 26
By Mysti_Noona

A/N: Please note that there is some discriminatory remarks in this chapter. While I blocked the actual derogatory word, it's apparent what is being said. I hate when people are racist or derogatory to another based on their sexuality, gender identity, etc.

-------------------------------------------

The rest of the week passed by quickly. Y/N wore her promise ring to school on Monday and her girlfriends ooh'ed and ahh'ed over it, including quite a few other girls who heard about it through the gossip mill that the new kid had gotten his girlfriend a Tiffany's ring. You can get that many a boyfriend there got a slap for not going to such extravagance for them as well.

The hype died down after a day, and then the focus turned to Halloween which was on Thursday. Y/N had her costume ready, and was excited for Yoongi to see it. Hailey and Cheri both planned to dress slutty as usual – Hailey as Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and Cheri was going as a naughty schoolgirl. Anna decided she was going to dress up as her favorite Harry Potter character, along with her family as they all planned to go trick or treating together. Y/N and Hailey ended up hanging out at Y/N's house, handing out candy to kids while Yoongi did the same at his house. Yoongi tried asking a couple of times via text what Y/N was wearing, but she refused to answer, telling him he would find out Friday night at the Underground Halloween party.

That week Anna's home-life was slowly improving thanks to Yoongi. Her father was still out of work but he was now moving through the process of collecting unemployment and he started receiving physical therapy. His back was getting much better already, and it was expected that he would be able to return to work in a few more weeks. Yoongi also made it clear that if he returned and was unable to keep roofing or doing other construction, then the company was to find him another position that he could safely do and still earn a paycheck. The company was more than happy to comply, as the Min company provided them with quite a bit of work within their company, as well as referred them out to other companies for work based on performance.

Things at home for Yoongi were tense at times, as he was fighting more than usual with his brother, Dongin. Dongin did not let on but he was insanely jealous of what Yoongi had with Y/N, and when he heard they got serious he became enraged as he was sure he would have been able to get Y/N to be his eventually. He was around more often than usual this week, provoking Yoongi at every turn.

He also made things difficult for him regarding his work, as Yoongi was flooded with phone calls from worried business partners associated with the charity department of the Min company. The talks were that they were hearing reports of instability within the department due to overspending on the CEO's part (Yoongi). This wasn't true, however, as the money allocated for the department was unused for the most part as board approval was required to spend it. Yoongi was forced to admit that he was actually using his own money to fund repairs and upgrades for people at the homeless shelter and those receiving items through the food pantry program. This admission backfired, however, as now Board members were accusing Yoongi of not following protocol when it came to making changes within the department, making it seem as if Yoongi was acting as if he had no one he had to answer to regarding making decisions.

While Yoongi was the CEO, he was still required to go through the Board to make final decisions regarding the department, even if it were for good things that the company had been refusing to pay for in the first place. Things became especially heated when Yoongi found out from a coworker that Dongin was the one stirring up trouble, and had fed the board the lies that the money in the account was being depleted.

It was Friday morning and Yoongi was home instead of being at work. He received a phone call early that morning from an associate within the company that Dongin was behind it all. Yoongi then called in to the workers on site at the Homeless Shelter to state he would be late coming in to inspect and inventory the incoming items off the trucks. Yoongi sat seething on one of the couches in the great room, eyes glued to the hallway leading to the Spa Room where he knew Dongin would emerge from (Dongin had his rooms in the basement which used to be an underground carport at one time. It was now converted into an apartment, and he came and went through a secluded entrance located just outside the Spa Room).

The staff were bustling around, feeling the tension brewing. Yoongi and Dongin had exchanged words twice already that week, but Yoongi didn't know at the time that Dongin was purposefully provoking him more than usual because of Y/N.

A maid came scurrying out of the hallway next to the formal dining room, a worried expression on her face. She hurried past Yoongi, stopping to bow to him as she said, "Master Dongin is coming, Master Yoongi."

Yoongi nodded in response, replying, "Thank you, Miss." The maid continued on her way, getting the hell out of dodge before another fight breaks out.

Thirty seconds later Dongin emerged from the hallway as well, and Yoongi immediately stood up. Dongin smirked when he saw Yoongi, and walked towards him slowly.

"Ahh, little brother. And why do I have the pleasure of seeing you this morning, hmm? No homeless people to feel bad for today," Dongin asked, coming to a stop a few feet in front of Yoongi.

"Your selfishness is unparalleled, Dongin. Since you probably don't understand what I just said, let me dumb it down for you. I found out this morning that for some reason you are attempting to sabotage my work with the company. I want to know why, and I want to warn you that if you don't stop it, there will be consequences," Yoongi said, growling out the words to Dongin.

Dongin just laughed at Yoongi, his head thrown back in amusement. "And what little birdy told you that hmm?"

"It doesn't matter who told me. I want to know why. Why all of a sudden are you so concerned about what I am doing with my department that you feel a need to get involved and spread lies about me. Not only that, but you've been around more lately when you used to rarely be at home during the week, and you've been provoking me into getting into fights with you. WHY," Yoongi yelled, getting up from the couch and into Dongin's face.

Donging stepped closer to Yoongi, his fists clenched. "I just don't like the fact that I am the oldest, yet you seem to get all of the attention and accolades. The party the other night was ridiculous – with so much attention paid to you and your WHORE, as if you were some fucking dignitary about to be crowned the king of Min empire. I am the one who should be in line to take over, not you."

Yoongi's mind clouded as soon as Dongin called Y/N a whore, not hearing the rest of what he said. He was close to blacking out with rage, and was having a hard time keeping himself composed. "Don't you fucking DARE bring Y/N into this, and don't you DARE call her a whore. A whore is who seedy little shits like you associate with. My girlfriend is one of the best women I've ever met, and I'll be damned if I let anyone talk bad about her!"

Yoongi was enraged, screaming at Dongin. Dongin was pleased at how quickly he was getting to Yoongi, and it excited him to no end. Dongin smiled slowly in response to what Yoongi said, speaking lowly to him. "I heard about your evening with her during the party, it's been the talk of the household. How you wined and dined her and that was all it took for her to spread her legs for you. Now I know that all I have to do is flash a wad of money and sparkly rings in front of her face and I will have her pussy spread for me begging for my cock."

Yoongi saw black, and he lunged at Dongin, swinging. His fist connected with Dongin's chin, and Dongin recoiled from the punch. At that moment Robert, Lil, and their mother came rushing into the room.

"Boys, stop it right now," Lil screamed, heading straight for Yoongi. Lil wasn't afraid of Yoongi, even when he was enraged. She knew he would never hurt her. Lil grasped Yoongi by the arms and attempted to talk to him, Yoongi ignoring her as his eyes were wild and trained only on Dongin.

Dongin lunged at Yoongi, ready to push Lil out of the way to get to him. Robert saw him advance and ran to Dongin, grabbing him in a choke-hold and refusing to let go until he backed away. When Dongin did take a step back Robert released him, and Dongin stood up and brushed his suit as if Robert got it dirty somehow. Dongin glared at Robert.

"I don't need you interfering, f*ggot. You keep your dirty hands to yourself. Touch me again and I'll make sure your gay ass is fired and returns to Korea, and never works for the Min family again. If you get blacklisted by me and your filthy lifestyle is exposed, you'll be the target of everyone in our circle, I guarantee it," Dongin seethed. Robert said nothing, the look on his face a mix of shock and fear.

Lil wouldn't stand for what Dongin said, and if Yoongi was in his right mind he wouldn't either. "Don't you talk to him like that, Dongin. We all believe love is love, regardless if it's with a man or a woman. Don't you dare treat him as if he is beneath you for who he loves. He is part of this family just as much as I am and just as much as you are. You act so cocky and self-righteous but believe me, I ain't scared of you and I'll beat your ass right after Yoongi gets done with you," Lil spat, glaring at Dongin.

Yoongi's mother, standing off to the side was horrified at the exchange, feeling the same way as Lil and Yoongi about the issue. She hated that Dongin was so selfish and bigoted, and it was for that reason she didn't want him to gain control of the company. "That's enough. You two are done. Yoongi, go to your rooms and cool off. Dongin, I believe you have work to do with your father at the company, so get to it."

Dongin glared at Yoongi and then at his mother, deciding to drop the matter for now. Before he retreated though he said one final thing to Yoongi, making sure he knew it wasn't over yet. "Saturday night, asshole, at the Underground. You and I are going to settle this the right way, and I'm going to beat your ass to a pulp," Dongin sneered, not waiting for a reply from Yoongi as he turned, stalking out of the room and out to the garage.

Yoongi was game, ready to fight him and make sure that Dongin knew where his place was – beneath him. He hadn't had a fight there in a while, and when Dongin told him he had been training he was itching to get back in the cage. He loved a good fight, especially if it meant getting to beat the shit out of his good for nothing asshole brother.

Yoongi turned to Lil and Robert, apologizing for his brother's behavior. He reassured Robert that he wasn't going anywhere, and that what Dongin said was untrue. He emphasized that in their household family was family, whether they were blood or not. Robert nodded to Yoongi in reply, accepting it but obviously still affected. Yoongi went to his mother next, hugging her tightly as Lil took Robert by the arm and continued to talk to him.

"Don't fight your brother Yoongi. It will solve nothing. Violence solves nothing. Just let it go, please, son," she begged.

"I can't do that, eomma. This has been a long time coming, and Dongin is getting out of hand. He is causing disruption with his lies within my department, and is threatening both me and Y/N. I have to do something," Yoongi replied. He kissed his mother on the forehead as she sighed, and then went upstairs to his rooms. He needed to take some time to calm down before he left for work, knowing when he got there things would be backed up and he would need to work harder to catch up. Not only this, but Namjoon was going to be flying in soon, so he wanted to make sure he was ready for him. He already arranged for a driver to pick him up and bring him to his work when he arrived. 

----------------------------

(A/N: Just a short chapter to show what has progressed this week. Are you ready for the big fight between the Min brothers????)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...
168K 11.6K 18
A YOONKOOK SHORT STORY! Recently dumped, heartbroken, and unwilling to move on, Yoongi spends his days wallowing in self-pity. He's trying to tell hi...
2.2K 100 49
Love•Friendship•Revenge•Magic Nineteen-year-old Y/N and her two bestfriends Kira and Leila are living the dream. After moving in with BTS and the man...
17.6K 594 53
Park Somin was just an Ordinary and simple Girl. Till this stubborn Gangster blocked her path to success. Success in Life in i must say.... Min Yoong...