I Hate the Way You Say My Nam...

By Endless_Infinity

Wang Yibo and Xiao Zhan don't get along very well. An argument will always starts when they see each other. B... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 20

5.8K 525 143
By Endless_Infinity

After discussing with Seungyoun for two hours, Wang Yibo spins on his chair as he ran a hand through his hair. His phone started vibrating like crazy as it kept ringing with notifications. It was getting a bit annoying so he takes it and swipes it open.

You have 5 unread messages from ChengChengKnowsItAll.

You really are sick. But please don't worry, base on the results, it's not that serious.

But in your case, it's very contagious. So if you intend to get rid of what you're currently feeling, we advice you to transfer it to the person you're having a problem with.

To know what's the right possible healing method to be advised for you and to transfer it to that person, please do the following:

Always say pleasant words to that person. Like complimenting them!
• Try your best to be nice.
• Always help them.
• And if things are going pretty well, hug them! Since physical contact has the higher chance to transfer your unnecessary feelings.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Please do send us the results and we'll get back at you.

Wang Yibo doesn't know what to actually after reading the series of messages. Was this a really good idea? And transfer these unnecessary feelings that he's been suffering to the president? Wang Yibo stared at the ceiling and a smirk rose from the corner of his lips.

Haha! I want to see the president suffer if he felt like this! That would look funny.

Wang Yibo types a reply, Okay. But you never told me what's the name of this sickness.

Currently, on the other side of the campus dorms,"Quick! Search for a synonym of love!" Guo Cheng panickingly said as he slaps Fanxing. "Ouch! I told you to stop slapping me," he complained as he takes out his phone. "What about adoration?" Peixin recommended. Guo Cheng frowned at him. "Isn't that too obvious?"

"How about ardor vehemence?" Fanxing said as he shows a list of synonyms for the word love. "Nice! Then change it to another language."

"What? Why?"

"To make it sound fancy or something," he defended and Qi Peixin rolled his eyes. "He can just search it up on the net if that happens, try merging the words," Fanxing explained and he doesn't even know why he's helping these two and mischievous friends of his.

"You're so intelligent Xing!"

"Verhemardor?" Peixin suggested and the other two hums for a bit. "That should work? Pretty sure I never heard of a word like that before," Fanxing added. "Well Verhemardor sickness it is!"

"Why am I being dragged with you guys too?" Fanxing sighs and Guo Cheng just laughed.

"You're already part of this since the beginning," Peixin smirked and Fanxing heaves another sigh. "You guys are not fit to be doctors."

"What? If I found a new disease, I'd also name it Verhemardor!" Guo Cheng said as he typed on his laptop without meeting Fanxing's eyes. "It sounds extremely out of this world."

"You don't have the right to judge that word since you also agreed," Peixin said as he laughed and Fanxing doesn't know what to say anymore.

It's called Vehemardor sickness, even though that sickness is very common, nobody is talking about it online since it's pretty normal. Wang Yibo stared at his screen for a good while and squinted them for a bit. Is that even a word? No one talks about it online? He opens a new tab and searched Vehermardor Sickness and indeed, nothing showed up! Wang Yibo shrugs and thought, guess that ChengCheng really does knows it all.

• • •

Monday came by with the campus looking normal now since all the decorations where fixed and kept. Wang Yibo made his way to the campus to find out the people around were rather noisier than before. If one was to look left and right, people where either chattering or looking terrified. How come the president isn't here at the gate today? He thought as he continued to walk forward for a bit but then he sensed something is definitely off and wrong. The vice president stops in his tracks and turned to the closest person beside him. "What are you guys talking about?" The female student immediately flinched and her face paled upon seeing Wang Yibo. "Ah- Vice pres..."

"Just say it. Stop wasting my time, please."  He said with the hint of coldness and the girl trembled. "It wasn't me!" She raised her voice for a bit as she dashes off with her friend. "What the hell..." He whispered under his breath and went towards a group of people who were also whispering to themselves. "What are you guys talking about? It's so early in the morning and it's so noisy already." Everyone in the group quickly shuts their mouth and exchanged looks. "Uh, vice pres, you don't k-know?" A junior looking guy stuttered and Yibo's eyes furrowed. "If I knew about it, should I be asking? What is it? Be direct to the point."

"I guess you don't know but..." Another girl trailed off and looked over her friend beside her. "There were some inappropriate pictures that were posted at the announcement board..." She explained and shakingly points the campus announcement board not too far from them. People were swarming at it and some where taking pictures with their phones. "Thank you." He said shortly and immediately made his way at the crowd. "I wonder how Wang-ge will react..." The girl worriedly said as she looked over her friends who were also worried.

As the vice president got closer, he could see Mianmian, Zhuocheng and the other student council members trying to cover the board. "What's going on?" Wang Yibo's cold and stern voice made everyone froze on their spots. The crowd parted on instinct and to Yibo's surprised once more, the president was nowhere to be seen again. Mianmian averted her gaze and Zhuocheng didn't say anything with a scowl on his face. The other members didn't say anything either and Yibo didn't bother to speak any further as he looked at the board himself. He felt his blood running cold at the sight and he felt the fury swell inside him.

The cold and dark aura was very noticeable and others started running away but Wang Yibo turned around as he faced the crowd with a deathly glare on his face. "As the second person in charge and the president is not present right now, I command everyone to participate and confiscate their phones and let them go to the guidance's office." There were obvious gasps around the crowd and others already started hiding their phones and pretended they weren't part of it, but before they could, all the student council members stopped them.

Meng Ziyi even ran after a person who was trying to escape. "Vice president! Aren't you being too harsh? It's normal for rumors to spread! You're just being bias since it's your friend!" A male student said angrily, trying to prevent himself from being sent at the guidance's office.

Wang Yibo turned to face the man and slowly made his way towards him.

"Tell me, if your friend is also being treated that way, will you hide in the dark and be a fucking coward shitting your pants on? Even if it's not confirmed yet that it's him. It's very vulgar to take pictures." He venomly said and everyone didn't mutter anything. As if their breath also hitched at their throats. This is why no one dares to anger the vice president. It was only rare for him to get angry. Maybe it was the 4th time he got seriously angry when he was enrolled here for 3 years. The first one was Xiao Zhan pouring a bucket of cold water, the 2nd one was fighting the president a week ago, the 3rd time was Yibo bursted out in anger with He Peng and now's the 4th time.

The male student didn't say anything as he gulps in fear. Wang Yibo didn't waste anymore time as he turned to face the other council members, "What are you guys waiting for? You'll only leave the pictures staying there?"

"Wang-ge, it's not the only board that has the pictures on it," a junior council member said softly, trying his best not to anger the vice president any longer. Wang Yibo heaves a sigh and ordered the others to bring the 10 students who were taking pictures earlier and send them to the guidance office. While he also instructed the others to take down the remaining photos at the other school boards.

The people slowly dispersed and avoided Wang Yibo at all costs. The vice president made his way at the council office and as he opens it, he saw how the president's chair was facing backward. He slowly approached the chair and to his surprise, he saw Xiao Zhan who was sleeping soundly with a red and stuffy nose. His other hand was holding a piece of paper and it was crumpled from the president's grip. Xiao Zhan must have fallen asleep from too much tiredness and stress.

Wang Yibo settles down his bag at the side and takes out his black jacket. He drapes it over Xiao Zhan's chest and he was suddenly startled when the president's eyes fluttered open. "I'm sorry," he muttered. Yibo felt extremely frustrated that the fact that the president is looking so vulnerable and upset. Does he really need to look so defeated?

"Why are you apologizing? There's nothing to be sorry about," He whispered as he stood in front of him. "I hid here like a coward. Shouldn't I be the one to handle things? I should've just cleared things out but..." Xiao Zhan words trailed off as he puts a hand over his eyes since it was obvious how he was already crying. His voice cracked as he stopped in mid-sentence and the only thing thay could be heard were soft sobs inside the council room.

"Zhan-ge," the president was taken a back to hear his name from the younger. It sounded so foreign yet so pleasing. Xiao Zhan didn't say anything and thought how embarrassing that he kept crying, even Yibo was the one to see him like this. He looked so weak and pathetic.

"You have your subordinates with you to help and you weren't hiding like a coward, you're only trying to protect yourself to prevent further damage. I think it's a good choice for not showing up just yet. Because if you did, wouldn't you be bombarded with questions that you don't even want to answer?"

Xiao Zhan remained silent for a while as he looks down at the floor, he doesn't really know what to actually say. Honestly, Xiao Zhan doesn't know if Wang Yibo is already a close friend of his, but all he could say is that he always arrive at the right time. He always thought that Wang Yibo was very inconsiderate and very rude, but these pasy few days, his view of the vice president became the total opposite. He did his job well despite not always attending their meetings and he helped Xiao Zhan a lot, even at emotional times that's once of the president's darkest part of himself. Wang Yibo stayed and didn't say anything, his presence was enough to comfort someone.

"That was a selfish action," he whispered, "Aren't you also gonna question me about those pictures?"

"Everyone is selfish and if you say it that way, you didn't harm anyone with you selfishness," the president couldn't meet the junior's eyes since he knows Wang Yibo was looking at him. "As for the questions, I won't be asking them if you have no answers to tell. I don't want to force you into anything."

Xiao Zhan gave a dry chuckle as rumages through his pocket in attempt to look for his hanky. Wang Yibo didn't waste anymore time as he bent down and handed him his handkerchief. "Aiya, not this again-"

"I should bring a pack of handkerchieves next time," Wang Yibo said with a hint of tease and Xiao Zhan immediately frowned as he gave a soft punch on Yibo's shoulder. "Don't get too cocky!"

"I wasn't," since Xiao Zhan still didn't receive the hanky, Wang Yibo moves closer as he wipes the president's face. "You know, I could do it myself," Xiao Zhan whispered without looking directly at Yibo's face. His face was close, only inches apart and Xiao Zhan could already feel the other's breathing.

Aiya, now's not the time to be embarrassed. "Thanks," he said in a low tone as Wang Yibo finished wiping his face dry. "It's nothing," he replied and Xiao Zhan doesn't know what to say after so they were filled with silence.

"I'm so indebt to you, mr. Wang," Xiao Zhan chuckled. "Don't call me that," the vice president said, despite the impassive look on his face, it wasn't threatening at all. "Ah, we're back to zero again? I thought we were close enough to be friends."

Just by hearing the word 'friends' made Yibo feeling upset for an unknown reason. Maybe his sickness was acting up again.

Wang Yibo coughs a little and sat down at the other chair. "It doesn't sound right," he whispered. "Ah? What did you say?" Before Yibo could reply; there was a knock on the door.

The door slowly opened and Seungyoun's head appeared, peeking a little. "Oh heya, I've just arrived and what's with the fuss about?" Yibo frowned and was about to speak but Xiao Zhan got ahead. "Ah, some weird scandal," Xiao Zhan coughed as he throws the crumpled paper he was holding at the trashbin.

"Well, uh, did you check your locker?" Seungyoun asked as he completely opens the door as he rubs the bac of his neck. "What's with my locker?"

"It was..." The younger trailed off as he gave Wang Yibo a side glance. "Pres, you should stay here, I'll-" Xiao Zhan immediately cuts the vice president off and smiled at him, "Aiya, there's no need to be afraid anymore, you're here. Cold prince, right?" He joked and sends the younger a wink as he followed Seungyoun outside, heading off.

Wang Yibo needs to stop for a gosh darn it second to process what was happening and fuck, that wink was so adorable. He exhaled slowly and couldn't help but smirk a little as he followed behind.

Seungyoun on the other hand, what the hell was that?

---
Sorry for the late update and for the typos! Please do point it out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 13.5K 15
Famous actor Xiao Zhan moves into small village to escape from hatred and scandals. this is where he meets young boy Wang Yibo with free, soft perso...
2.1M 78.2K 55
Wang Yibo known as most notorious Bad Boy and a heartbreaker. Xiao Zhan is known as most calmest person with cheerful mind. Wang Yibo can't stand w...
113K 7.9K 51
Hello readers I'm back with a YiZhan fanfiction... Cuz YiZhan is one of my fav ships.... Also they're YiZhan and they're the best... I've never seen...
74.3K 3.5K 19
Can Love be in a wrong TIME? Xiao Zhan is innocently inlove with Wang Yibo, he wish nothing than be with that man for the rest of his life. But what...