BTS and EXO One-shots/Imagines

By KP_UnaH

An A.R.M.Y. or EXO-l or an A.R.M.Y.-l? Feel free to read these one shots slash imagines of our favorite and b... More

Greetings~ ❤❤❤
HOW TO REQUEST and IMPORTANT NOTE
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Kids
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Overworked
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Best Friend
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Anniversary
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Quarell
V (BTS - Taehyung) Birthday
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Motivation
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Morning Cuddle
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Prom
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Annoyed
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) Anniversary Gift
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Concert
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Massage
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Drunk
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) A Call Away
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Date
KYUNGSOO (EXO - D.O.) Lost and Found
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Wushu Instructor
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Playboy
SEHUN (EXO - SEHUN) Set Up
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Cheating
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Enough
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Business Partner
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Pancakes
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Unzipping
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Hidden
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Jealous
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Food Fight
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Clothes
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) A New Chapter
LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Always Here For You
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) School's King
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Locked Up
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Thunderstorm
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Injury
JONGDAE (EXO - Chen) Date
CHANYEOL (EXO - Chanyeol) Ball
KYUNGSO (EXO - D.O) Arranged to you
ZITAO (EXO - Tao) Forbidden
JONGIN (EXO - Kai) Prove you wrong
SEHUN (EXO - Sehun) Cuppycake
SEOKJIN (BTS - Jin) Best friend
HABADUUUUUUU!
YOONGI (BTS - Suga) Sugar? Suga!
HOSEOK (BTS - J-Hope) Morning Text
NAMJOON (BTS - RM) Notes
JIMIN (BTS - Jimin) Bubble Bath
TAEHYUNG (BTS - V) Walk Me Home Slowly
JUNGKOOK (BTS - Jungkook) Through The Night
MINSEOK (EXO - Xiumin) Skating Rink
YIFAN (EXO - Kris) I'll Be Waiting For You
JUNMYEON (EXO - Suho) Always In My Heart
YIXING (EXO - Lay) Comfort
BAEKHYUN (EXO - Baekhyun) Fort
A/N

LUHAN (EXO - Luhan) Clutz

38 1 0
By KP_UnaH

"Oh sh---" you exclaimed upon bumping into someone on your way to the other aisle of the library, making the books you are holding fall out of your hand.

You looked up and saw one of the most popular boys in school - Luhan. Mentally, you cursed and bathed yourself in acid for what you have done.

"I-I am so sorry..." you quickly apologized and crouched down to grab your books.

Luhan's didn't hesitate to help you and handed a few of the thick materials to you.

"Thank you, I-I really am sorry..." you repeated with a red tint scattering across your cheeks.

Luhan just smiled and walked past you.

What just happened was not new to you anymore. You were a pretty clumsy person. But you just can't help to hate yourself for always victimizing Luhan with your clumsiness.

The worse thing is, he is in your class. And you can't help but avoid him because you merely feel guilty and embarrassed by the countless accidents between you and him caused by your clumsiness.

The worst, probably, is that gossips are scattered about you doing it on purpose just to get Luhan's attention since he is, like mentioned, one of the most popular guys at school. Almost every girl is swooning all over him.

You are undeniable that you like him, but not that much that you wanted such attention from him. You were quite contented from admiring him from afar.

"But are you?" your only friend in school who also knows about your 'little' crush on Luhan, Jeonghan , would always respond. Which would then have you rolling your eyes.

"...It's starting to get annoying," you groaned at lunch with your friend. "It makes me just want to stay at home and never go to school anymore."

Jeonghan laughed at your statement as he finished his burger. "Oh, shut up. Then you'd be so love sick because you won't be able to 'admire him from afar' anymore."

"Jeonghan," you hissed, hitting his arm. "Someone might hear!"

"So?" he raised a brow.

"You know the gossips about me..."

Seeing your upset image, Jeonghan's playful smirk turned into a small smile as he placed his burger down and reached his greasy hand out to pat your head comfortingly. "Oh, come on, Y/N. I'd never say anything out loud knowing that someone else could hear."

You rolled your eyes. "Jeonghan, we are literally in the middle of a cafeteria."

"Yeah. But everybody else is busy talking about something else you you needn't to worry."

Once again, you rolled your eyes which made him glare at you. "Roll those eyes once more I will poke those."

You laughed and just proceeded to eat your own meal. While doing so, you can't help but just admire the beauty of your best friend.

It is a bit weird to say beauty, because he is a guy. But Jeonghan is so good looking that he even looks more beautiful than a girl.

No wonder sometimes a guy go gay for him.

Jeonghan, even after chopping his long blonde hair and dyeing it into a jet black color still looked prettier than you.

Maybe it's why girls wouldn't dare to go up to him because his beauty is quite intimidating.

Jeonghan sighed, snapping you off your thoughts. "Sometimes... I think you're bumping Luhan on purpose."

"What the hell, Jeonghan??" you exclaimed, brows crossing.

"I'm just saying... Maybe you want him to hate you because you probably like someone else..." he continued. "...Me."

"Shut the eff up," you muttered at him through gritted teeth.

"Oh, but I wouldn't mind. Even if you keep on staring at me for hours, honey," He stated jokingly, reaching out to your hand and winking at you playfully.

You just chuckled at his silliness and slapped his hand away. "Seriously, I can't take you seriously sometimes."

"Yeah, whatever. Go get us a drink," he laughed.

Your brows jumped in realization. "Oh, yeah! The drinks, how could I forget," you hissed as you stood up and made your way to the counter.

"That's because you're getting old," Jeonghan called out, probably getting an attention or few.

You just ignored him and ordered his favorite lemon juice and your iced tea.

Upon getting your drinks, you turned swiftly only to bump into someone for the second time of the day.

The whole cafeteria went silent as you caused another accident, getting yourself and whoever the person was drenched in mixed juices.

Looking up, you felt even more embarrased.

For the second time of the day, you just victimized Luhan.

The latter, slowly opened his eyes.

"I-I---"

"It's fine," he cuts you off with a small smile.

"H-Here," you quickly handed him your handkerchief.

"Thanks."

Not waiting for another second to pass, you walked away and quickly headed to your table.

You can feel eyes follow you as you made your way to Jeonghan.

"What just happened there??" he asked.

You ignored the question just grabbed your bag and left the place.

"Y/N, wait up!" Jeonghan called, grabbing what he could with the lunch you left and followed after you.

-----------

Good thing you had a spare uniform in your lockers so going to your next class wasn't a problem.

It was arts.

And you loved arts.

And what makes that better is the fact that you would be doing calligraphy this time.

Suddenly, all the commotion earlier was nothing to you as you happily finished a quote you continued to work on with.

"Twenty minutes, guys," your teacher called out.

After drying your output, you stood up and excitedly headed in front to your professor. Not until you bumped your hip onto the table of one earning an exclaim.

"Oh my---I am so sorry!!" you apologized, quickly turning to whoever it was.

Your whole face dropped upon seeing ink spilling onto the output of no other than Luhan.

"Gosh, Y/N... Do you really want his attention that bad??" one of the girls from your room, one of those who are known to have the biggest crush on him, said aloud. "Too far," she added, laughing.

Your mind went completely blank and you just found yourself dashing out of the room.

Luhan glanced down onto his output that was drenched in black ink and then to everyone else.

"Excuse me, sir," he said, standing up from his seat and followed after you. But the hallway was empty, so he immediately started to search for you.

It was not hard as he expected though since you were sitting by the stairs at the end of the hallway.

Also because he heard you sniffling.

Luhan's smile faltered slightly upon seeing your slightly crumpled paper in your hands.

"It's beautiful."

You flinched upon hearing someone speak behind you.

"I didn't know you were good at calligraphy," Luhan's mused, taking the seat beside you.

"I... I am really sorry for today.. And the other days..." you uttered, keeping your eyes on your paper as you did so. "I-I never meant to do anything... Especially not to get attention..."

"I never thought of it that way," Luhan's replied and quickly added, "You remind me of the way I was back then."

Finally having the guts to turn to him, you chuckled back, "I believe I am worse though."

"Maybe," Luhan laughs.

"Really... I am sorry for being so clumsy. I promise to try and control it."

Luhan's just smiled and reached out his handkerchief to you. "Your face is still stained with tears."

"Oh..." you laughed sheepishly and took the piece of cloth in your hands, wiping the remaining tears off your face.

You couldn't deny the fact that you felt like your heart is flying at the moment. Luhan was your crush after all and this amount of interaction was too much for both your mind and heart to handle at the moment.

"Uh.." He cleared his throat and reached his hand out towards your unpassed output which you handed to him with ease.

He looked down onto it, admiring how it looked so neat despite the fact it was all crumpled up. He loved how simple but amazing it looked, the play of font and colors used was perfection to his eyes.

"I am keeping this," Luhan said out loud and meant it. "This could serve as a part of your apology to me," he added, not meaning to offend you which he feared for a second until you laughed.

"Go ahead, if you like it that much," you kidded back.

Luhan laughed which you cannot help but admire. This guy beside you is really just every girl's dream come true.

"I'd.. also want to take something else for an apology."

"Anything you'd like," you said.

"You."

Your eyes quickly went wide. "W-What??"

Luhan smirked. "I meant you to teach me calligraphy. Your talent is something else."

"O-Oh... Yeah. Of course, sure. When do you want to do it?"

"Do what, Y/N??"

You gasped. "You perv!"

"What did I say?!" Luhan exclaimed, laughing at the process. "Just kidding... What do you say about tonight?"

You beamed. "Tonight would be great."

"I think anytime would be," Luhan says.

"Sweet," you laughed softly. "I guess we have to head back to class now."

"We should... But don't you think we could be doing something else right now."

You frowned, looking at Luhan in disbelief. "Are you just... thinking of skipping classes??"

Luhan shrugged. "Why not if I would be with you?"

You blushed, yet shoved him away playfully. "Oh, shut it."

He just laughed, stood up and reached his hand out to you.

You smiled and reached out for his hand.

"Your hand's soft," you uttered.

"Can't say the same thing about you," Luhan laughed back.

You smirked. "I am taking it back."

He just scoffed and went down the stairs, still holding your hand.

"You could simply say you like holding my hand, Luhan," you playfully stated, but instead of letting go the latter held onto it tighter.

You hid the fluttering feeling in your chest with a good laugh.

"Damn.." Luhan uttered after turning to look at you.

"Why?"

He smiled, halting for a while which confused you slightly.

"Is there anything wrong?" you asked.

Luhan shook his head and held your hand tighter. "Nothing... I just have this feeling I'd love you."

-------------------------

Ignore my low-key display of affection for Yoon Jeonghan of Seventeen. But do stan them, they are awesome.

Anyway, last one for this set of update's next! To the galaxy we will go!

Love lots ❤

-Unnah

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
430K 12K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
6.7K 529 48
~ Farewell my love. "N-no! What have I done?" When Y/N was going through the most difficult time, she met HIM. Everything was going with the flow unt...
25.6K 1K 8
Who knew that a beam of your smile enlightens me? Who knew your smile could be the ray of my own sunshine? Who knew your smile could instantly send...