Cursed {Demon Tanjiro AU}

Od psych9rawr

I was so useless, I couldn't do anything, except quake before this man, no devil, in fear. Hello, this fan fi... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Information To Know!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 22

7.2K 219 295
Od psych9rawr

Thank you so much for waiting for this next chapter, and I hope you enjoy! Also I wanted to thank everyone for bringing my fanfiction to 14.2K views!! I honestly was not expecting it to reach this many views in only 2 and a half months, so thank you so much!!

(Also let's take in this amazing drawing of our Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyoujorou. I wish I hadn't fallen in love with him now..)

_________________________________

 As the demon Akaza, and the Flame Hashira, Rengoku Kyoujorou's, movements were to fast for my eyes to take account of everything, I tried my hardest to pick up on anything I could grasp.

 I had to learn more about demons, and not only that but their demon blood arts. The more knowledge I could grasp on them, the closer it brings me to Muzan and Tanjiro.

As I kept my eyes glued to the fight, there was one thing I noticed about Rengoku, his face had shown the look of determination for defeating every single demon that would interfere with not only him but the Demon Slaying Corps. No matter what Rengoku was not going to be going down without a fight, and that was for sure.

"Why won't you just die Kyoujorou, while you are at this specific moment of being young and strong!" yelled Akaza, as his back was placed in the position of leaning forwards.

Instead of responding back to the demon with words Rengoku responded back with his katana, as he used none other than one of his breathing styles, creating bright red, orange and yellow flames to gleam on the sides of the thin piece of metal as they glared directly at Akaza, getting ready to attack him with immense force.

"Your wishes will not be achieved!" yelled Rengoku, as his katana directly hit the demon Akaza, yet at the same time the demons vast powers hit none other than Rengoku everywhere.

As the dust that surrounded the two powerful warriors soon diminished, both of them were able to be seen once again. Looking immediately at Rengoku, the first thing that I felt was shock, as the shock seemingly came to the insane damage that the demon had caused towards him. His body was formed into a bloody pulp, as it looked to obviously be tortured over and over again by the demon, but the thing that my eye's could only see was the determined smile that still stood on his face. 

Even though his body was completely destroyed, knowing it would probably not see another day again...

He still fought.

I want to ever so badly jump in and help fight with Rengoku, before something worse could happen to him, but I couldn't do anything unless I had an opening. Not only that, I would probably be nothing more than a hindrance to Rengoku, and I wouldn't want that to be the case!

"Can't you see Kyoujorou, it is useless to fight me as I am completely healed and you are not.  Your left eye is beaten to a pulp,  your ribs were mercilessly smashed, and not only that but your organs are damaged leaving you only a little time before you will die. If you had taken the choice to become a demon this would have never happened, like I said before humans are complete weaklings compared to demons," said Akaza, as looked at the bloody sight before him.

"I will fulfill my duties! I will not let anybody die here!!" said Rengoku, as he slung his katana over his shoulder ever so delicately as to not hurt the sore parts of his body.

"You are really amazing, you know that!! Even though you are going through immense pain, you still do not succumb to the pitiful darkness in which most humans do!" Not only that, but there is not one opening you have left for me," said Akaza before he sighed, "You really should become a demon Kyoujorou!!"

"Let's fight for eternity!" yelled Akaza, as he dashed towards the wounded Flame Hashira, instantly attacking him with vast amounts of power, causing dust clouds to form everywhere around them.

Crap! The dust keeps on winding in my view, leaving me unable to see what is going on! Please Rengoku, stay safe and don't die!!

Finally as the dust cloud dismissed itself allowing me to see what was going on..

There it was..

Akaza standing, as his right hand was drilled right through the body of Rengoku causing blood to splatter everywhere. 

Just looking at the sight, made my body flash with anger as I could feel my breathing get heavier and heavier, soon developing tears to start to prick my eyes.. 

I was speechless.

"Your'e going to die now Kyoujorou!! You're going to die, so why don't you become a demon! Tell me you will become a demon now!!" yelled Akaza, as his loud voice could be heard perfectly throughout the small place that we had dwindled in.

As Rengoku gave him a look of widened eyes, he quickly brought his katana upwards immediately bringing it to the demons neck. 

"AHH!!" yelled both Rengoku through immense amounts of pain and Akaza trying to stop the katana from slicing his head off.

As Rengoku's katana, was only bringing itself deeper into Akaza's neck, the demon relentlessly released a punch right towards Rengoku's face, only leaving it for him to catch. 

"Crap!" yelled Akaza, as his eyes now seemed to not be focusing on the Flame Hashira, but upwards towards the sky.

Deciding to take this as my opening I dashed my way towards the demon Akaza, getting ready to slice his neck off... but what came next was entirely unexpected.

There was another one..

There was another demon...

How did I not notice that!

As the new demon that came into focus, jumped right towards the two that had been clashing it out..

He ruthlessly kicked Rengoku's head off, only to leave blood scattering everywhere and his head rolling. 

No!!

As Rengoku's headless body dropped to the ground with his katana following, both the demons looked at one another and started running towards the forest.

This is my chance, I will kill them for what they have done to Rengoku!!

"Stop right there and come and fight me you cowards!" I yelled, as new tears were starting to develop over old tear stains that were marked on my face.

"Sorry Nezuko, but I would have wished for this to end differently myself," said the demon that had killed Rengoku, bringing his face towards me giving me a saddened look.

Bringing his face into more inspection, I realized who he was.. 

Even though his face had completely matured, his hair has grown and he had gotten taller.. I could still tell who he was...

"Tanjiro."

______________________________________________

Tanjiro and Nezuko have finally met, (well more like Nezuko finally met him again.) However, I am now really sad that Rengoku died. To tell the truth I think Rengoku is my favorite Hashira, after reading the manga he easily made his way to my favorite.. Why did he have to die!!! I am still crying over his death, after he made such a forceful impact in the story. It didn't help that I had to write a fanfiction with it in it, and read it over again to check for mistakes! When I first started watching the show I immediately though, 'Oh Tomioka is always going to be my favorite Hashira, and no one will take his place..' 

While Tomioka is my favorite anime/manga character in the overall anime/manga at the moment, I think Rengoku will always have that place of being my favorite Hashira. Well 
I hope you enjoyed the chapter, and the next one should most likely come out in a week, matters though, since this week seems to be quite busy for me. 

Psych9rawr

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

35.2K 325 17
Taking Requests Some: smut fluff Angst Disclaimers: None of these one shot story are linking with the actual story line. I...
67.1K 1.4K 35
(Y/n) had always been maltreated by her family. When her mother was murdered, she was left alone with her dad and was continually tormented by him. (...
3.2K 111 32
Hi! :-) This story is set in the Demon Slayer universe: All the known Demon Slayers are still alive and remain Demon Slayers (e.g., Tengen and Rengok...
123K 6.1K 38
𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃... ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐬 - 𝐲𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝�...