Secretly in Love

By gerdoodles18

This is the first time I've written something on but I'll give it my best shot. America is on the beach righ... More

Warning i guess
Chapter 1~ The Cliffs
Chapter 2 ~ Hospital stay
Chapter 3 ~ Finally out...
Chapter 4 ~ In Shock
Chapter 5 ~ Can I stay?
Chapter 6 ~ The Christmas Party Part 1
NOT A CHAPTER JUST AN UPDATE!!
Chapter 7 ~ The Christmas Party Part 2
Chapter 8 ~ The Cafe
Not a chapter!
Chapter 9 ~ School...
Chapter 10 ~ Hideout
UPDATE!!! NEW COVER ART!
Chapter 11 ~ Bruises, Bruises, and more Bruises
Chapter 12 ~ Official?
Chapter 13 ~ Walked in
Chapter 14 ~ Awkward...
NEW COVER!
Chapter 15 ~ please Russ...?
Chapter 16 ~ meetings suck
Chapter 17 ~ Nightmares
BREAK
Chapter 19 ~ Afterschool Trouble
Chapter 20 ~ Should I call?
Chapter 21 ~ Drunk Again
Chapter 22 ~ The Lovely Lake Trip
Chapter 23 ~ Big News
Chapter 24 ~ New Home
Chapter 25 ~ I killed him
Chapter 26 ~ Shocked
Chapter 27 ~ Stabbing
Chapter 28 ~ What Really Happened?
update!
Chapter 29 ~ Why?
Chapter 30 ~ Change?
Chapter 31 ~ Finally Normal (Final Chapter)

Chapter 18 ~ Japan's Sleepover

404 8 4
By gerdoodles18

YO!! So I have time to write for once so here is chapter 18! Enjoy! Also it may contain some smut!
Also mostly about Germany and Poland bc they cute together.

_____________________________________________________

~Russia's POV~

It's been around a week since America had stayed over at my house. I did kind of miss him...but yesterday, Japan invited some people over to her house on Saturday for a sleepover. I usually don't go to these things but I realized that America was probably going to be there since he was great friends with Japan. And who knows, maybe I'll make some new friends. I was already heading over with my black duffel bag in my hand. I saw Japan's house which was a traditional Japanese style house with cherry blossom trees everywhere. I walked up the steps and rang the door bell.

I waited for a few seconds before Japan opened the door. "Hello Japan." I say. "Konichiwa, Russia~Chan! Come in, come in!" She took my bag from my hands and motioned for me to follow her. I walked into her house seeing old paintings of landscapes and flowers in the Japanese style. We went upstairs and she showed me to a room that looked like a common room. I sat down on one of the beanbags and waited. I noticed that I was the first one here. "Ok Russia~Chan, since your the first one here...you can just chill out for a bit!" She waved to me and ran out the room. I guess she was going to check if anyone else was here yet. I leaned back and got out my phone.

It seemed like hours before the others got there. Wow I would assume Germany would get here before me but he was the second. Everyone was finally here and Japan cleared her throat. The other people here were Japan, Germany, Poland, America, And South Korea. I thought Japan would have invited more people but I don't like people so this was great for me. Everyone else was talking so I decided to sneak out of the room. I spilt out of the room to problem to find some drinks, mostly for myself. I found the kitchen and looked around for any vodka. I came to one cabinet and looked inside to find a bottle of vodka. I take it and put it in my hoodie and head back to the rest. I was finally happy to have a drink.

I quickly sneak back in and sat where I was before. No one noticed. That made me feel kinda sad, but I ignored that feeling and took out the bottle. I took a sip and I heard something move nearby. I looked over and see America sitting on a beanbag. And he was staring at me. I looked back at him and he looked away. Why was he acting weird? Anyways I took another sip, this time it being much more. I looked down at the bottle again and it was empty. I frowned and put the bottle down beside me. I leaned back and looked up at the ceiling. I was kind of bored. I looked to where America was and he was closer to me like right next to me.

"HEY GUYS!" He yelled. I covered my ears. "Do you really have to be that loud?" I asked angrily. "Sorry... but what if we played truth or dare?" I groaned in response but everyone else wanted to play so I guess I would too. We sat in a circle with me sitting next to Germany and America. Japan went first. She spun the bottle and it landed on Germany. She asked him to do something I didn't pay attention too. I think I dozed off but someone said my name. "Huh?" I ask. It was Germany asking me something, "truth or dare?" "Uhh I guess dare?" I answer. "Ok great!" He leaned over to me and whispered something that only I could hear. When he told me it, I blushed heavily. Why meeeeeeee. I groaned and everyone looked at me confused. I took America by the hand and took me with him to another room.

~Germany's POV~

You should have seen the look on his face when I asked him to have sex with America but to be the bottom. I could tell he was mad at me but eh he can punch me later. "Uhh Germany? What did you dare him to do..?" Japan asked me. "Oh you know..." I winked at her and she got a nosebleed and screamed. "MY SHIP IS SAILINGGGGGG!!!!" She then passed out and was caught by South. "Uh can you tell us too?" Poland asked me nervously. "Do I really have to say it? Just listen" everyone shut up and listened and you could hear muffled moans coming from a room nearby. Almost everyone else screamed but didn't pass out like Japan. We then decided to go on with our game.

A few turns later and the moans were louder but we continued on and it was Poland's turn to ask someone. "Niemcy , truth or dare?" I took a second to think. I have been doing dares for a while now so why not truth? "Truth!" I waited for his question. "Ok so, who do you have a crush on?" He looked up and my eyes went wide. I didn't expect this!! I looked around and everyone was staring right at me...this is too stressful. "It's..." i mumbled the rest of my sentence. "What was that Niemcy? I couldn't understand you." "It's... someone I've know for a long time. Is that good?" I asked. "No. I need a name." I groaned and looked down to the ground. "You..."

There was an awkward silence for a few minutes. I got worried. Maybe he didn't like me back... I got up and speed walked out of the room and to the bathroom where I locked the door.

~America's POV~

Russia and I were finally done and we walked back into the room but it was really quiet. "Um hey guys...what did we miss?" I asked quietly. "Um, Germany just confessed he had feelings for someone and he ran out of the room." Japan answered my question. I looked at Russia who was visibly worried. Russia than ran out of the room. I sighed and sat down. Who did Germany like? I guess I needed to ask. "Hey um, Poland? Who exactly did Germany have a crush on?" There was silence again. "Me..." he muttered. I looked at Poland and he was about to cry. "Hey hey! It's ok Poland! Don't cry. There's no need to...do you like him?" I asked trying to calm him down. "It's, it's just that our past. I know it was his dad who tortured me and that Germany is different but...I just don't know what I feel now. I do like him but also at the same time I don't..." Poland became quiet and I hugged him. "Look Poland just give it some time and make your decision later when you are ready." I comforted. He nodded and out his knees up to his face.

Poor Poland...

~Germany's POV~

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I looked at the mirror and looked into my eyes. You could see my pain and suffering and just look at me! I have my dads teeth and I don't like them. Their pointy and sharp and make me look like a vampire. I guess I'll never find love. I slowly sunk to the floor and began to cry. I don't know why, but I couldn't control my crying. I know Poland never liked me and I should have never confessed. I was so stupid to think anyone could love me. That's when there was a knock on the door. "Germany, please open the door. I know your in there."

The voice was not soft like Poland's or Japan's. And it wasn't like America's southern accent. More of a Russian accent. "Russia, please leave me alone..." I stopped my sentence and began crying again. I needed Someone the comfort me and the only one it seemed was Russia who would. I got up and unlocked the door. I went back to the floor and cried again. The door opened and Russia came in. He sat down next to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back like he was the only thing I could hold on to. Why were people so nice to me. Russia rubbed circles in my back and my mind went to calmer thoughts. Soon darkness took over my vision and I fell asleep.

~Russia's POV~

Germany fell asleep, I'll guess I'll take him back. I picked him up carefully and took him back to the room where everyone was. Poland was now in the corner with his head on his knees and America and Japan were looking at a book or something. I set Germany down on a beanbag and covered him up with a blanket that was nearby. Poor Germany. I hope whoever he liked, liked him back.

I went back over to my beanbag and looked at the ceiling. I soon fell asleep thinking about Germany and whoever his love was.

~Poland's POV~

I looked back behind me to see everyone asleep. I looked back over to Niemcy. He had bags under his eyes and looked like there was dried tears. Now I feel bad. I do like him. After I thought it over I realized the past is the past and nothing can change it. I realized that I don't like him, but I loved him. I quietly got up and walked over to Germany. I sat down beside him and began to sing a polish song. It was peaceful and quiet. It would make anyone fall asleep or become calm. I cancelled everything else out and just focused on my singing. Once the song was over I looked back down at my Niemcy and he was smiling. It was a soft smile, not a big one and not too small. I cuddled him. I knew now that I wanted to be with him, no matter what. I hope he still likes me, it looked like he took things for the worst and that I didn't love him. I whispered something into his ear that was the only German phrase I know.

"Ich liebe dich"

Soon I fell asleep with Germany in my arms.

____________________________________
Sorry that this chapter was just really about Germany and Poland but they are really cute and I couldn't help myself. This chapter was going to be about Russia and America but things kinda went that same way the christmas party did so I had to change it to about something else and Germany and Poland went to my mind. Still I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you soon. Tchüss!

Niemcy means Germany in polish
Ich liebe dich means I love you in German

Words: 1849

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.4K 816 9
(WARNINGS: CRINGE) Fluff and maybe NSFW. 4/26/2020: #101 - rusame 4/30/2020: #486 - rusame
141K 4.3K 49
America has it all: fame, friends, allies, a supportive family- everything a country could ever want; but, when America's past and guilty conscience...
48.6K 1.2K 43
!Warning! This story contains bullying, suicidal thoughts/actions, abuse, self-harm and A LOT of blood, you have been warned. This story is NOT meant...
89K 2.4K 39
This is a Russia x America book so if you don't like that ship then please I advise that you don't read this. Russia and America are both orphans liv...