Hidden Under the Moon [Stiles...

By KarenAKAMint

Book 1 - Seasons 1 and 2 of Teen Wolf All right of Teen wolf belongs to Jeff Davis, but anything revolving ar... More

Season One
Prologue
Body Hunting
The New Girl
The Truth is Out
All for You
Official
Hostage
Werewolf Oven
Hangout
First Date
Mother's Boyfriend
Magic Bullet
Movie Crashers
Man of my Dreams
Mountain Lion
It's Her
Blood
Night School Pt. 1
Night School Pt. 2
The Nightmare
Brat Under the Moon
The Beta
The Necklace
My Father
Awful Nightmare
First Fight
Dresses
Bloody Formal
Season Two
Beacon
Stalked by Hunters
Werewolf Ex
Immune
Connection
Scout
The Reptilian
Insane
Kanima
Testing Patients
Jackson
Not Gay
The Barnett History
The Lela Name
Future
Restraining Order
Restrained
Arguments & Theories
Life and Death
Connecting the Dots
Be the Spark
Pictures
I'll Show You Fun
Drink of Nightmares
Proof
Fury
Independence Day
Let's Play a Game
Master Plan
Epilogue
Book Two! Soon....
Book 2 is out!
10K Special!

Argent History

437 11 0
By KarenAKAMint

Chapter 15

All-day, Tuesday, I spent it catching up on my TV series on Netflix. I have just gotten through my second season of Supernatural which has always brought a smile to my face as many of things were so exaggerated. But I can sit and watch for so long before I just grew bored in the end. That was what led to me just laying on my back on the wood floor of my room as I looked up at my star-covered ceiling. Just the memory of them brought a smile on my face.

Stiles was staying with us due to his mom being sick and Noah had been busy looking after her on top of working. I had gotten glow in the dark stars and offered Stiles to put them up with his help. Agreeing, we spent a few hours just covering my ceiling with them, until we made our own galaxy. After we were finished we just laid on our backs and taking them all in.

"I'm worried about my mom..." Stiles announced.

I took his hand and replied, "I am here for you Stiles. As long as the moon shines and the sun rises in the morning, I'll always be here for you."

"Do you promise?" he sat up to look at me.

I sat up as well and smiled, "I promise. I was born to make you smile."

The smiles on Stiles' face was so large and toothy that it brought a laugh past my lips.

My phone chimed, snapping me out of my memory. I sat up to get my phone on my bed and saw it was a message from Stiles. I grinned at the message and quickly jumped to replying to him.

Stiles - 2:03 pm: school's over, do you want company?

Juliette - 2:03 pm: yes please! I would love that.

Stiles - 2:04 pm: I'll be right over to save you from your boredom.

Juliette - 2:04 pm: my hero!

It only took Stiles five minutes to come by. I hugged him as he arrived at my place and I thanked him for saving me. He laughed as he closed the door back up. He gave me a sweet kiss on my lips.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, being cautious with me.

I gave him a sweet smile as I took his hands and placed them on my hips, "I'm a werewolf, Stiles, I have to take more than a hit from a car to drop me."

"Maybe you're Supergirl instead of Batgirl," he laughed.
"Oh hell no!" I laughed, "You take that superhero route out of this household. Only Batman under this roof!"

Stiles laughs as he gives my waist a cautious squeeze, "Alright, deal."

He leaned down to give me a kiss. I pulled away from him so I can take his hand and guide him up to my room. The sweet smile on his face turned into a goofy grin. Once we were behind my bedroom door I walked backward to my bed as I pulled him along. Stiles' eyes turned dark like before as he looked down to my lips.

Stiles captured my lips in a furious kiss. I let out a sound of pleasure from his roughness as he pushed me down on my bed. We separated so Stiles could take off his shirt. I looked at his well-toned chest as my hand ran down it. My hand stopped as I hooked my fingers in his jean's waistband to give it a little tug.

Stiles ran his hands up my stomach, riding my shirt up. I let out a sigh at his slow touch. Helping him with my shirt, he looked down at my now bra covered chest. He took a moment to just look at every inch of my chest. He looked at it with awe from both what he was seeing and how my bruises were long gone now.

"Wow..." He voiced his opinion, "You're so beautiful."

My heart skipped a beat as I felt my blood rushing up to my face.

I took his wrist and placed his hands on my chest as I whispered, "You can touch me, Stiles."

His eyes went wide as he asked, "Are you sure?"

I laughed, "I want you to touch me, Stiles. I'm all yours to explore."

He leaned back down to kiss me as he allowed himself to indulge in the sin before him. We were engaged in a very heated kiss as our hands roamed on each other. My hand returned to his jeans as I began to wrestle with the button and zipper. He was in the process of taking off my bra when I heard a set of keys.

I pulled away from him as I whisper yelled at him, "My mom's home!"

"What?!" Stiles' eyes shot wide open.

"Juliette? I'm back from work," we heard my mother called up to us as soon as the door opened, "Is Stiles over? I saw his car out front."

We scrambled to get our clothes back on as I called back to her, "Hey mom! Yeah, he wanted to check up on me!"

Stiles made sure his jeans were fastened properly as he replied as well, "Hey, Miss Barnett!"

Stiles sat on my chair as I ran my hand through my hair as the door to my room was opened. My mother smiled over to us. We smiled back.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she noticed our nervous distance.

"Oh, yeah," I replied calmly, "We were just talking about what happened at school."

"Yup," Stiles replied, "We weren't making out or anything!"

I slapped my forehead as my mother arched her eyebrows at him. Her eyes landed in the clear hickeys on Stiles' neck as she then looked over to me.

"As long as you guys are being safe, I don't care," my mom smiled at us.

"Mom!" I called out as she laughed, leaving the room.

Stiles laughed as well which earned a pillow to the face that I threw at him, I yelled at him, "Don't laugh!"

---

The next day, I ended up driving myself to school since I was not in the mood for my mother's teasing. I walked into the first period and took a seat in my regular chair. Stiles didn't take long to arrive as well as he grinned over to me and gave me a kiss. I grinned like a madwoman once we separated.

From getting a simple touch when we were alone to full-blown make-out sessions and public kisses, I was happy. I never thought that Stiles would be quick to get comfortable, but then again we have been a bit sexually frustrated with each other whenever we were alone.

"Well good morning to you too, babe," I laughed.

He grinned over to me as he replied, "I couldn't help myself, you look so hot today."

I was wearing a pair of red leather leggings, a white batman shirt, a black leather jacket, and my black heeled boots. My hair was pulled up into a messy bun.

"Why thank you," I grinned over to him, "I thought you might like it."

"Oh, I don't like it," he laughed before he turned his tone sensual, "I love it."

My body got hot in his bold words. I wanted to leave the room and drag him into the first vacant room so I can have my way with him, but Scott soon joined us and the tension in the room changed.

"Still not talking to me?" Scott asked Stiles, "Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay? I mean, it's just a bruise, right? Some soft tissue damage? Nothing that big?"

"Wait, why aren't you guys talking?" I asked turning to Stiles.

"He didn't do anything to keep you or my dad from getting hurt," he answered.

"Stiles..." I reach over to hold his hand.

"You know I feel really bad about it, right?" Scott continued to bargain with Stiles, "Okay... What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out and that I went to Derek for help?"

That seemed to break Stiles' silent treatment. Without turning around to look at Scott seating behind him, he replied with a simple, "If I was talking to you, I'd say that you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

I was about to say something but Stiles quickly turned back and asked, "What did he say?"

Scott told us everything that Derek told him. Down to the point where he wanted him to stay away from Allison in order to get his help. The same advice I received from my own mother so I understand where he's coming from. Right after class, Stiles jumped into Sherlock Holmes mode as he began to think of what to do for Scott.

"He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles asked.

"Yeah," Scott answered.

We walked together as he kept Scott between Stiles and I. Keeping our heads together and trying to not get anyone to hear us as we continued walking to our next class.

"Sounds about right," I told them, "My mother had me go through that during middle school. It wasn't fun."

"Alright, well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you guys do that, you try to kill someone," Stiles offered, "And in Scott case that someone is usually me."

"I know," Scott sighed, "That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it."

"Well, how's he gonna teach you to do that?" I asked.

"I don't know," Scott looked over to me, "I don't think he does either."

"How did your mom do it?" Stiles asked me.

"Well since I was much younger, she would ground me for no reason, take my video games, once I got a bit older she would take my money away from me so when I went shopping with Lydia, I was stuck just being Lydia's pack mule."

"Did that work?" Scot asked a bit speculative.

I nodded, "Yeah, I mean I almost killed her for the video games, but she was able to get me to control myself."

"Huh... is that why you jumped me when I took the controller from you when we were younger?" Stiles asked, curious about the new fact about me.

I gave him a look but answered, "No. That was just me being angry that you took my video games. Look point is, as long as you keep your hands off my games, we would be good. Back to Scott's dilemma."

"Right, okay," Stiles turned their attention back to Scott, "When are you seeing him again?"

"Just act normal and get through the day," Scott answered.

"When?" I asked next.

"He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work."

"After work," Stiles stated as he thought of something, "Alright, well, that gives me to the end of the school day."

"To do what?" I asked him.

"To teach him ourselves," Stiles grinned over to me.

Oh, this is not going to end well.

---

As much as I would rather be with Stiles and Scott at the moment, Lydia had other plans. Now, as lunch was getting to its last leg of the day, I sat beside Lydia as I worked on some of my homework. Lydia was checking out her phone as Allison sat across from us, reading some book that would tell her about her family.

I was well into my assignment when I heard Lydia ask, "The what of who?"

"The beast of Gevaudan," Allison answered, "Listen. A quadruped wolf-like monster, prowling the Auvergne and South Dordogne areas of France during the year 1764 to 1767. La Bete killed over 100 people, becoming so infamous that King Louis XV sent one of his best hunters to try and kill it."

"Boring," Lydia yawned.

Really the same, since she was basically talking about the killing of my kind.

"Even the church eventually declared the monster a messenger of Satan," Allison continued.

"Hmm," Lydia looked bored, "Still boring."

"Cryptozoologists believe it may have been a subspecies of hoofed predators, possibly a mesonychid," Allison continued to press the topic.

"Slipping-into-a-coma bored," Lydia was starting to glare over to Allison.

"While others believe it was a powerful sorcerer "who could shape-shift into a man-eating monster."

"Any of these have anything to do with your family?" I asked her, as Lydia had lost interest altogether, but out of kindness, I decided to encourage Allison.

Which is pretty ironic...

"This," Allison smiled over to me, "It is believed that La Bete was finally trapped and killed by a renowned hunter, who claimed his wife and four children were the first to fall prey to the creature. His name was Argent."

I snapped my book as I replied in an annoyed tone, "Your ancestors killed a big wolf. So what?"

"Not just a big wolf," Allison replied, turning her book over to Lydia and me, "Take a look at this picture. What does it look like to you?"

I sighed before looking into the picture. There sat an illustration of a large wolf. I was about to tell her just that when I glanced over to Lydia. She was staring into the picture as fear was radiating from her, causing me to feel sick to the bone.

"Lydia?" Allison asked.

"Lydia," I placed a hand on her shoulder, scaring her for a moment, "You okay, Lyds?'

"I'm fine," Lydia gave a curt smile over to me before turning to Allison, "As for the stupid picture, it looks like a big wolf. See you in History."

I arched an eyebrow at Lydia as she began to walk away from us. I was about to get up and follow her, in order to check up on her. Allison turned over to me and asked the same question again as my phone chimed. I glanced at the screen to see that Stiles has sent his bat signal over to me. I sighed and looked Allison in the eyes as I gave her my answer.

"I just see a large wolf," I answered her, "Most likely a wolf with ancient dire wolf DNA or something, making the wolf take that kind of size. I got to go, Stiles needs my help in something. Call me if you need help with your project."

"Yeah," Allison replied, a bit defeated, "Sure, I'll... I'll call you later."

"Sorry, Allie," I give her a smile, "It's not that I don't want to sit here and keep you company, because I do, but I'm not very comfortable with the cruelty of animals, that's all. It's not you but the implication of your family history is all. I'll talk to you later, okay?"

"Sorry about that," Allison quickly recovered as she looked scared at the thought of offending me but smiled, "I'll talk to you later."

I gave her another smile before saying my goodbyes again. I rushed out of the cafeteria as I went out to my car to get what Stiles needed. He was so lucky that I came to school in my car today, or he might have gotten detention from his original plan of stealing the heart meter and phone from Coach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 71 12
Scott McCall is bitten by The Alpha and turns into a werewolf. He then must learn how to balance being a werewolf with his normal life, including his...
131K 4.5K 33
[ BOOK ONE ] Daisy Fulton was not the girl to stand out in a crowd. Never the one to take chances. But when her best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles...
11.3K 100 29
This story is about family, friendship, trust, loyalty, how far you will go to protect the people you care about and that family isn't always blood a...
7.5K 289 8
"πΆπ‘Žπ‘™π‘™ 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝐼𝑙𝑙 π‘…π‘’π‘ β„Ž 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑂𝑒𝑑 𝑂𝑓 π΅π‘Ÿπ‘’π‘Žπ‘‘β„Ž π‘π‘œπ‘€" ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ΰΌ„ "οΏ½...